The Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wet my finger and experimentally eased the tip into mom's rectum. Her sphincters tightened reflexively. I slid my finger slowly in and out. She groaned softly. I leaned over and let my spit drool on to her anus and my finger. With the added lubrication, I added a finger. I curled my fingers slightly and began working them slowly in and out.

Mom reached back and covered my hand with hers. I eased my thumb into her pussy. I seesawed my fingers and thumb, into ass, out of pussy, out of ass, into pussy.

"Fuck Tom, what has gotten into you? Don't stop, I love...!"

My mother jumped up to her knees.

"What the fuck!!" She shouted.

"Shhhhh mom!"

"Don't shush me, young man! "

"Mom, you are going to wake everyone up!! And the first question will be what you are doing in your son's tent with his dried semen on your pussy!"

Mom's eyes were as wide as dinner plates, but she got the message.

"Jezuz, Joe, what have we done??" She whispered platively.

I realized that while we weren't as drunk as we were, we were still under the influence of the alcohol. Why else would we be having this relatively restrained conversation about the incest we had committed!

"We had sex, mom! And dam good sex too!"

"But I thought you were your father!"

"Yes mom!"

She absent mindedly rubbed her ass. The revelation washed slowly over her.

"You fucked my ass!! And then I...!"

Her eyes widen as she stared at my semi hard tool.

"Oh my fucking god!" mom moaned despondently. "I never even did THAT for your father! Or anyone else for that matter!"

I sighed heavily.

"I guess the real question is what now?"

Unexpectantly mom tittered. She pointed at my cock.

"You are huge!! It will be days before I can walk normal!"

I was confused and it must have shown on my face.

Mom rolled to her hands and knees.

"For now, young man, you are going to finish what you started. I wanted to feel that massive piece of man meat in my ass and pussy one more time!"

I rose to my knees and moved toward my mother's ass, my dick rigid with anticipation. Mom groaned loudly as the bulbous head of my cock again entered her fantastic ass. She looked back over her shoulder. Her face was twisting into that mask of wanton lust as she felt me slide deeper into her anal chute. She raised a finger to puckered lips.

"Shhhhh, she whispered, this is our secret!"

***

The night was turning to a grey dawn as my mother left my tent and took the short walk to where my father lay sleeping in their tent. Her wide legged gait caused me to snicker. She turned and stuck her tongue out at me. Then she twisted one balled up fist in one eye then the other, giving me the universal pantomime for: I'll give you a black eye! I laughed and crawled back in my tent. Soon I dozed back off.

I was up early. I made my way down to the communal shower. I could hear women chattering in the female part. The water felt good after my night of drinking and strenuous sex. As I exited the shower, I met Anne. We hugged each other spontaneously. Without a thought to where we were, I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm sorry!" She wailed. "Susie got sick and I was up all night with her!"

"It's ok baby, it's ok! How is she?"

Before she could reply, I heard someone behind me. I turned and looked into the wide eyed stare of my mom. Then revelation began to creep across her face.

"You were waiting for Anne last night!!"

I nodded weakly.

Mom's mouth fell open. She was traversing a mental route that was leading to the ultimate truth.

"And Susie is not only my grandniece, but my granddaughter??"

Anne and I nodded weakly in unison.

Mom struck her forehead with the heel of her hand.

"Well, fuck me!" She whispered in wonder.

Then she looked at me and began to giggle.

The giggle turned into a nervous laugh. I raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Hopefully, she murmured wistfully, touching her belly, she won't have a new cousin!"

Anne looked at each of us in confusion. Then her mouth fell open as the recognition of what had happened slowly came over her.

"You don't mean that...! I mean you and your mom didn't...?"

In unison mom and I nodded I our heads,

"Oh my word...oh my word!! What a mess that would be!!" Anne mumbled.

I called to mom as she started back to her tent. In the distance I can see our family members beginning to stir. I raised my finger to puckered lips.

"Shhhhh, our secret!"

Mom nodded and waved her arm in the air without turning around.

"Hopefully, baby, hopefully!"

12