The Family Reunion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timothy's hands tightened on her hips as he tore hard into her. Her pussy was gripping his cock, as if trying to keep it inside. "Oh Aunt Melissa, I can't hold it much longer." He panted trying to keep from cumming.

"No...Don't cum yet..." Melissa cried slamming her body harder against his. "I'm so close. Don't stop fucking me. I need to cum."

Timothy bore down on his body trying to hold onto his control. It was so hard though, her pussy was milking him and he knew it wouldn't be long before he was shooting. "Aunt Melissa." He whimpered.

"Don't cum yet. So close." She ordered tightening her body around him.

Timothy knew that there was no way he could keep fucking her much longer. Taking one hand from her hip, he grabbed at her clit, pulling and twisting it, hoping it would bring her off. "Cum for me Aunt Melissa," he panted even as he kept up his powerful thrusts.

"Oh god...So close...Fuck...I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..." Melissa cried as she convulsed in release.

Timothy let a growl of relief move through his lips as he finally let go and started shooting deep inside her. Melissa purred as she felt him fill her with his juices.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12