The Family Ritual Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Father, yes Master, take me. Fuck me." Daniel said as his butt thrust back to meet the slamming cock and his dick was swelling as Brandon sucked him.

Jake looked up and saw Hayley. She was leaning forward, her mouth open watching her father fuck Daniel. Her hand was in her pussy. Helen removed Hayley's hand and thrust her face into her daughter's snatch. She licked and sucked Hayley who was mesmerized by her father taking Daniel.

Suddenly Matthew pulled slowly out of Daniel's ass. Brandon continued sucking him as Jonah replaced his father and placed his much smaller cock into Daniel. He began fucking Daniel hard and Daniel was enjoying all of it. Jonah kissed Daniel's back and neck as Brandon sucked harder on Daniel's dick.

"Yes, please. I want to cum." He begged.

Matthew came back into the room. He had removed the condom and washed his dick. He wanted his seed in Jake's ass. He wanted Jake to know that he was Master here and would always be until he died and Jake took over. He wanted Jake to feel every inch of him. Matthew also wanted Hayley to know that even though Jake was her husband, she belonged to him.

Matthew walked over to Jake and held his dick out to him. Without hesitation Jake opened his mouth and began sucking it. Matthew stroked his head. "That's my good boy."

Turning to Daniel he kissed his lips. "You may cum. You did good son."

Gratefully Daniel sat back onto his knees, Jonah's cock was in Daniel's ass and Brandon sucking Daniel's dick. Jonah held him. Daniel turned his head to kiss Jonah as his dick exploded into Brandon's mouth.

Jake was slobbering all over Matthew's dick as Matthew fucked Jake's face. He knew that it would be his turn as he heard Daniel growl and he saw Daniel grab Brandon's head and stuff it down on his cock.

Daniel slumped back onto Jonah. Brandon licked Daniel clean. Jonah was the next one to cum and he came deep inside Daniel's ass.

They rested for a moment, then Jonah and Daniel went to lie down on the nearby sofa. They were spent. Jonah looked at Quinn who smiled at her husband and mouthed, "That was hot."

Matthew dragged Jake to the side of the bed so that everyone could see. Brandon stood next to Matthew. He knew what was expected of him. He picked up the lube and began sliding his finger inside Jake, greasing him up. Brandon added another finger and began fucking Jake's ass as Jake kept sucking Matthew's cock.

***

Hayley had so many emotions going through her. She was afraid that Jake wouldn't be able to take her father's cock. Did she want him too? This was all so wrong, but her pussy was telling her that this was what her family wanted and she would obey. Her pussy also wanted to feel her father's cock. Helen was still between her legs as Hayley played ideally with Daniela's cunt. "Mother, it's Quinn's turn now to eat my pussy and you are to eat Daniela."

Helen immediately went to Daniela. She couldn't wait to taste the still virgin pussy and dove in. Quinn smiled up at Hayley who looked at her and said, "What the fuck are you smiling at, get to eating me. I want to feel your tongue while my father fucks Jake. I heard your very good. Show me."

Hayley turned to Denise and Samantha. "Denise, get over Daniela and have her eat your pussy and you Samantha, take care of Quinn. I want to cum when father cums."

Everyone did as she ordered. She may have to be submissive to Jake and her father but from now on they all would do as she wished. Hayley had found her inner dominant.

***

Matthew reluctantly pulled his cock out of Jake's mouth. Jake knew what was about to happen and he braced himself.

Matthew went behind Jake. Brandon lubed his father-in-law. Jonah and Daniel watched and waited and Hayley, she was staring so intently.

Jake felt the burn as the tip was inserted. He moved forward. Matthew grabbed his hips and pushed in gently. He took it slow. Inch by excruciating inch Matthew put his dick inside Jake.

"Take it out, please. It's too big. Oh God it hurts." Jake groaned. Matthew ignored him and pushed more of his dick inside. He held tightly to Jake's hips. Brandon moved to Jake and began stroking his cock. Jake moved back and more of Matthew's cock went into his ass. Matthew pulled back a little, then pushed forward more; ½ of his cock was inside. He pulled all the way out, then pushed it back in. Jake was feeling pain and pleasure. Brandon bent down and sucked Jake's cock as Matthew stilled. Jake felt as if Matthew's cock were a battering ram and in a few minutes it would be.

Hayley watched. She saw from her father's face that he wanted to conquer Jake. He wanted Jake to know that he was boss and she smiled at him as Quinn ate her pussy.

Her father smiled back at her. Tomorrow night she was his and he would let her know that no man would ever satisfy her the way her father could. Hayley belonged to him.

Matthew pulled all the way out and Jake relaxed. Grabbing hold of Jake's hips and holding tightly, Matthew slammed all of his dick into Jake's ass to the hilt. Jake screamed from the pain and nearly blacked out as the massive dick began to really fuck him.

Brandon sucked his cock and the pain lessened. Jake began to feel pleasure. Matthew knew how to fuck and he fucked Jake as the Master he was. "yes son, I know it's feeling better. I know you can take it. Your ass is so tight. You and Hayley are my two loves and I will take you both often." He fucked in and out of Jake.

Brandon had moved on the bed and placed his hands on Jake's head. Jake looked up at him and Brandon smiled. Jake managed to smile back as he took Brandon's cock in his mouth and began to suck.

He sucked Brandon with love and care. Brandon, the beautiful movie star that every woman in America wanted to fuck was allowing Jake to suck his dick.

Matthew watched Jake. Reaching forward he squeezed Jake's nipples as Jake continued sucking Brandon.

Matthew got into a rhythm fucking in and out of Jake. He wouldn't last long.

Daniel came behind Matthew and licked his ass. Jonah came in front of Matthew and sucked his balls as they moved back and forth.

Matthew was in heaven. Helen lifted her head and saw the look of euphoria on her husband's face. Jake belonged to him now.

Matthew fucked Jake faster and faster. Quinn licked Hayley faster and faster. Hayley moved her body to the rhythm of her father's fucking Jake. She would cum as soon as Matthew did and not before.

Matthew was close. He wanted this to last forever, but he also wanted to shoot his seed into Jake.

He moved in a blur in and out, in and out of Jake's ass. Matthew could feel the sperm rising. He could feel his dick getting ready to release his juices. "Damn boy, I will take this ass again and again." Matthew said and grabbed Jake's head off Brandon's cock. He held him by the hair as he fucked into him. He rode Jake's ass and then he exploded.

As he exploded he looked at Hayley and she knew that he was cumming. She came holding Quinn's head inside her. Her eyes locked with her father. At that moment, they were one.

***

Matthew held on to Jake's hips. His cum still spurting inside. Jake went back to sucking Brandon. Jonah moved underneath and began sucking Jake's cock. Matthew exhausted eased out of Jake, his semen leaking from Jake's butt hole. Daniel took care of that by licking and sucking Jake's hole.

Matthew managed to make it to the bathroom. This was the best fuck of his life. He took a shower as he heard first Brandon, then Jake explode with their release.

There was only one more thing to witness before day one of the ritual was over. Watching Hayley take care of Daniela.

Matthew came out of the bathroom. All four men were lying on the bed exhausted. Matthew picked up the phone and ordered dinner. He went to the mirror and pressed a button. Hayley could no longer see into the room.

***

Hayley was also exhausted she lay back onto the bed spent as did Quinn and Daniela. Helen had picked up the phone and ordered dinner to be brought up.

While they were waiting Helen explained that the night would end with Hayley fucking Daniela. For now they would eat and drink and relax.

Helen went to the closet and brought out bathrobes for the women. There was a knock on the door and Frederick arrived with the cart. He looked at Daniela and smiled at her. She smiled back. "You are behaving and doing what you are told my daughter?" He said.

"yes father." She answered.

"you are such a good girl. " He stroked her face, then set about setting the table. "You be good to Master Cassidy tomorrow and tonight you do as your Mistress orders."

"Yes father. I will." She said.

Frederick walked over to Hayley and knelt down. "Please be gentle with my daughter Mistress. She has waited a very long time for this."

Hayley bent down and lifted his face. She lightly kissed Frederick on the lips. "You know I will. Thank you for giving her to me."

Frederick blushed and kissed her hand. He stood up and left the room.

Cook had prepared a feast and the women ate heartily. All this sex demanded nourishment. Hayley asked her mother, "Why did father close the mirror?"

"So they could talk and eat in private as we are doing. Also I have to prepare you for later. Only you and I and Daniela will be here for her deflowering. Your father, Jake and Frederick will be the only one's watching. Everyone else is leaving.

I will show you how to use the strap-on, but I think you already know. I think watching your father showed you what to do. You will take your property and show your father that you are ready for tomorrow and to be his heir."

Hayley nodded.

After dinner and dessert, Quinn, Samantha, and Denise all kissed Helen, Daniela and Hayley good night. They went out in the hallway where their husband's were waiting and went to their own rooms.

Helen and Daniela shaved the hair from Hayley's pussy. Helen explained that this was the way her father wanted her to stay. Hayley understood.

Candles were lit around the room and the lights were turned down. Helen pressed the button and the three men could see into the room.

Frederick had a tear in his eye as he looked at his beautiful daughter. Matthew knelt down in front of his servant and friend. He took out Fredericks cock and began sucking.

Jake watched the mirror. Hayley put on the strap on. The cock was about the size of his, black and very realistic looking . Helen went between Daniela's legs and licked. While Hayley began kissing her friend. They sucked tongues. Frederick could see his daughter getting more and more excited. He held Matthew's head and fucked into his mouth.

Jake started stroking his own dick and was surprised when Matthew took Jake's dick into his mouth and began sucking, going back and forth between Frederick and Jake.

Helen put the fake penis between Daniela's legs as Hayley leaned on her elbows. She kissed Daniela again and pinched her nipples. She then moved her hips forward. Daniela held her breath. Hayley moved back, then pushed hard. Daniela's mouth formed a perfect O and she held back her scream as Hayley took her virginity.

Hayley felt power. She felt control. She began fucking Daniela, the way she saw her father fuck Jake.

Jake watched fascinated. This was a side of Hayley he didn't know and he knew he wanted to see her fuck Daniela again and again.

Helen kissed down her daughter's back. She kissed Daniela. She sucked on her nipples as Hayley fucked her friend. Daniela moaned, "Thank you Mistress Hayley for making me a woman. Thank you for taking me."

Hayley laughed and moved forward. 'I want you to cum. I want you to swear to be my slave as I let you cum. I want you to swear to do as I and Jake tell you. You will let him do whatever he wants to you. Swear it." She said and Hayley moved her hips forward.

"I swear Mistress that I am your slave. Your husband can do whatever he wishes to me." Daniela moaned and she came. She looked over to the mirror. She knew her father and Jake and Matthew were watching. She smiled. A tear ran down her face. She was happy.

Frederick held Matthew's head to his dick. A tear fell down his face also. He was happy for her and he came in Matthew's mouth.

Jake was proud of Hayley. He wanted to take her in his arms, but he would not see her tonight. He felt Matthew's lips on his dick and he grabbed Matthew's head and let go. He let go looking at the look of triumph on Hayley's face as she fucked into Daniela.

Hayley fell back onto the bed. She was exhausted. Frederick came into the room and scooped up his daughter. He took her to her room and put her to bed after giving her a bath and cleaning up the blood.

Hayley was taken back to her room in the arms of her father. "tomorrow you are mine. I will do to you as you did to Daniela."

Hayley didn't hear him she had fallen asleep.

Helen came and got Jake. They said nothing as they walked back to his room. Jake got into bed and passed out.

Day one of the ritual was over.

12