The Family Ritual Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew lay on top of her for a long while. Their bodies filled with sweat. Helen came with towels. She handed one of them to Daniela. Matthew rolled off Hayley and took her into his arms. The sheet was stained with blood. He kissed his daughter's forehead. After a moment, Helen helped Matthew up and took him into the bathroom.

Daniela saw all the blood and knew that her time was next. She cleaned between Hayley's legs. Helen came out with a wet warm cloth. She helped Daniela. They helped Hayley stand and moved her over to the couch where they changed the sheets on the bed.

Samantha brought the cart up to the door and knocked. She left it there and returned to the room where Brandon was on the couch. She lay beside him. Brandon stroked his wife's breasts.

Helen opened the door and brought the cart inside. There were sandwiches and antipasti salad. In the fridge in the ritual room were juice, water and soda. Helen brought juice to Hayley. She helped her drink it. "Are you sore baby? I have some Tylenol for you. If you're still bleeding there are some tampons and sanitary pads in the bathroom."

Hayley looked up at her mother. "I'm a little sore, but I don't think I'm bleeding. Daddy is really good." Helen went to get the Tylenol which Hayley took.

Hayley looked at the mirror. She leaned into her mother and she whispered, "I hope Jake is that good." She said it very low so only her mother could hear.

Helen licked her lips at the thought of Jake's cock. "I'm sure he is."

"Mom..." Hayley said smiling, "You are one lucky bitch."

Helen and Hayley laughed.

Matthew came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. He kissed the top of Hayley's head and went to sit at the table. Daniela wouldn't look at him.

Helen turned off the mirror. She wanted them to have time together until it was Daniela's turn.

***

In the other room, Jake was angry. He was fighting mad. Everyone in the room could feel it. They said nothing. They had all been there.

Samantha went outside and brought up the second cart. Everyone ate in silence.

Frederick had begun to get nervous. He looked at Jake. Jake took his hand. Frederick was next.

***

An hour and a half passed by before the mirror was once again turned on. This time, Samantha was with Brandon, Quinn was with Jonah and Denise was with Daniel.

Frederick and Jake stared into the room. Hayley was now dressed in sweat pants and a tee. Her hair was in a ponytail. Daniela was not in the room neither was Helen.

Matthew was lying on the bed. A sheet was across his body. The room was once again in candle light.

Daniela came into the room and knelt on the floor in front of Hayley. She wore a white bustier and stockings. "I ask your permission Mistress to be with your father. To give to him what belongs to him." Daniela asks her head lowered.

Helen came back into the room. She was wearing only panties.

"Tonight you belong to father. He will fill you with his seed."

Helen took Daniela's hand in hers and brought her to the bed. She moved the sheet from Matthew.

His penis was lying limp on his body. Helen began licking it. Daniela joined her. Hayley watched, her mouth watering, but she did not move. It didn't take long before Matthew cock was hard. Hayley walked to the bed and lay down next to Matthew. She kissed his lips. His dick grew in Daniela's mouth. When he was completely hard, Daniela climbed onto his body. She lay on him and he kissed Daniela. Hayley kissed Daniela. Daniela sat up on her knees, her pussy over Matthew's cock. Hayley and Helen held her as she slowly moved down Matthew's dick.

His dick inched in. It felt like a baseball bat. Daniela tried to get off, but Hayley and Helen pulled her down. Matthew put his hands on her hips and moved his hips up. Daniela let out a cry. The pain went through her. "Please, it's too big...Stop."

Matthew stopped. He allowed Daniela to adjust. He pulled her into a kiss then rolled her over until she was underneath him. Matthew pulled out of Daniela. He instructed her to get on her knees.

She obeyed. He instructed Helen to get onto the bed. Matthew pushed Daniela's head into Helen's pussy. Matthew locked eyes with Hayley. She grabbed his hard cock and positioned it at Daniela's opening. Matthew grabbed Daniela's hips and sunk his dick all the way in.

Daniela screamed, but her scream was muffled by Helen's pussy.

***

Frederick watched this as Jake returned the favor and sucked his cock. He moved in and out of Jake's mouth. A tear fell from his eye, but he knew that this was what was best for Daniela.

***

Matthew fucked Daniela's pussy as Hayley kissed him. Hayley pinched Daniela's nipples. In a surprise move, Hayley lay her head underneath them. Hayley sucked on Daniela's nipples, then moved her head back so she could watch her father's cock slide in and out of Daniela. She stuck out her tongue and ran it across Daniela's clit. Daniela shivered and started moving. Matthew held on to Daniela's hips and pistoning in and out. He felt Hayley's tongue licking him and Daniela as Matthew moved in and out of her. It wouldn't take too much longer before he came.

Hayley licked his balls and Matthew came. He could feel his sperm shooting out of him. Daniela came next and finally Helen. Matthew held Daniela's body to him, trying to get every bit into her. When he pulled out Hayley took his dick in her mouth and cleaned him.

Everyone was exhausted.

***

Frederick came in Jake's mouth. Jake swallowed every bit of his semen. It was Brandon that turned off the mirror. He and Daniel walked Jake back to his room. They wanted to make sure that Jake wouldn't go after Matthew. His turn would come tomorrow. Jonah, Samantha, Denise and Quinn took Frederick back to his room. He would see Daniela in the morning.

***

Helen walked Daniela back to her room. She helped Daniela bathe and put on a clean nightgown. Helen put Daniela into the bed and covered her. She stroked her hair as the young girl cried.

***

Matthew got ready to take Hayley back to her room, but she stopped him. He stood watching her as she locked the door to the ritual room and undressed. He didn't stop her. She knelt in front of her father and took his dick into her mouth. When he was hard, she took a condom out the drawer and put it on him.

Hayley lay on the bed. She stroked her pussy. Matthew got on his knees and came to her in the bed. He licked her pussy. He sucked it. She begged, "Fuck me daddy. Fuck me."

Matthew took Hayley in his arms. He kissed her and he rolled over. "No you fuck me."

Hayley grinned and climbed onto his dick.

She fucked her father. He played with her nipples. He watched her on top of him.

It didn't take long before they both came. He held her in his arms, "This is our secret baby."

"Yes daddy." Hayley said.

After a while, she dressed and left him in the ritual room. She went into her own room, and got into bed. Hayley didn't even bother to wash. She wanted her father's scent to stay with her all night long.

Day two of the ritual was over for Hayley.

***

Jake found that he couldn't sleep. Putting on a bathrobe he walked downstairs and out into the cold air to the garden. He sat thinking about how much his life had changed in the past few days.

Brandon and Samantha came out to the garden. Jake looked up. They each held out a hand and he took it. They walked Jake back up to his room and undressed him. Samantha got in the bed with Jake and sucked his penis while Brandon went in the bathroom and returned with the lube.

Brandon turned off the lights. Brandon lubed his very hard dick. Samantha threw her leg over Jake's side and slid onto his dick. She and Jake were kissing as Brandon grabbed Jake's hips and slid his dick inside Jake's ass. The three of them fucked. Samantha came first, moaning into Jake's mouth. Jake came next still holding Samantha and Brandon fucked Jake hard before cumming in his ass. They all slept. No one had said a word.

Day two of the ritual had ended for Jake. He had made it through. Tomorrow it was his turn.