The Family Ritual Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley took Jake's arm. She looked beautiful in a peacock blue dress that had a design of a peacock on the front. The dress hugged her curves and caressed her hips. Jake wanted to peel her out of it.

They walked into the dining room and were seated facing each other next to Matthew who was back in his seat as the head of the family.

Dinner turned out to be a talkative affair. Everyone was more relaxed. Jake looked over at Daniela. She nodded and blushed. Hayley had done her job.

Samantha, who was seated beside Jake, patted his knee. He turned to her. "I hope you and Hayley will come to visit Brandon and me in Los Angeles. Brandon starts on his new film in a month so we have a little free time."

"I don't know Samantha, we have a great deal of work to do when we get back, let's play it by ear, but we'd love to come to LA."

"After dinner, you and Brandon and I will go take a walk. Daniela and my parents will keep Hayley busy while we talk." Samantha said.

Matthew spoke to Jake, "I know I've been a bit of a hard ass, but I needed to know what kind of a man you are. I'm hoping that you and I can be friends instead of adversaries. I do have Hayley's best interests at heart."

"I know you do. You are her father and you love her." Jake said earnestly. "But understand this; Hayley is going to be my wife. Anything you want to do with and to her you have to ask my permission."

Matthew nodded, "That's fair. I'm sure Brandon told you that Helen and I will be spending two months with Hayley in New York before the two of you move in together. Do I have your permission to train her?"

Jake thought about this. He heard Brandon's voice in his ear and said, "Yes, you do, but do not fuck her ass; that belongs only to me. Will I be able to see her?" Jake asked.

"Yes but for dinner only. For these two months, it's important that she be a bit isolated from you so that when you move in she will have the proper respect. You will see the difference in her. She is still the Hayley you love, but she has a great deal of power. I need to temper that power. After the two months are over, I will begin training both of you. I will be in the bedroom when you fuck because I need to see how you take her. I will teach you how to use bondage and how to deny her orgasms. It will be good for her." Matthew said to him seriously.

Jake thought about this then asked, "Will you be fucking her in front of me?"

"Yes I'd like to, to show you and I'd like to partake with you to show you and Hayley." Matthew said.

Jake understood and nodded. "What about Daniela?"

"She will accompany me occasionally, but not until she is pregnant and then not after her fifth or sixth month. Daniela belongs to me until after your marriage, then she is yours and her child will be raised to serve you." Matthew said.

"You do start them young." Jake said.

Matthew rolled his eyes, "She or he will be your servant. One day Daniela will get married. We will arrange for her to have a suitable husband."

"Why?" Jake asked.

"Because Daniela's bloodline was involved in the ritual. It's a very long story, but her family in addition to mine follows the ritual. By the way, the contract will be delivered to you by the time you get home tomorrow. Read it again, memorize it." Matthew said. "I have an idea for a husband for her, but I need to run it past my brother Lance to see if he approves."

"Why is that?" Jake asked

Matthew leaned closer, "Because it's Lance's grandson. He owns a restaurant in New York. You might have heard of it, 'Mason's Getaway'

"I've been there. I've heard of Mason Chadwell. He's your great nephew?" Jake asked surprised.

"Yes. He's a really nice young man. Lance's daughter married Lord Chadwell. They live in England, but Mason lives in New York. Mason knows all about the ritual and he's met Daniela. I even think he has a crush on her. I'd like to approach him with your permission?"

"Why do you need my permission?" Jake asked a bit flattered Matthew had asked.

Matthew said simply, "Daniela is your property. You and Hayley will be her Masters. Hayley has already said yes, but I won't approach Mason without your permission."

Jake thought for a moment and then said, "Yes, you have my permission. I just want Daniela to be happy."

Matthew took Jake's hand and squeezed it. Dessert was a delicious chocolate cake with fresh strawberries.

Hayley watched the interchange with Jake and her father. She took a deep breath. Brandon who was sitting beside her whispered in her ear, "Don't worry. They will work it out. For your father it's harder. He has to give up not only his little girl, but his sole control of power. He has to share being top dog with Jake."

"It looks like they are getting along. I was worried about them after last night. Jake was brutal." Hayley said.

Brandon put his hand on Hayley knee. She opened her legs. "Hayley, I can't. Daniela will take care of you tonight. I'm sure you're in heat." Brandon said and continued, "You know that your father was testing Jake. He needed to make sure he was the right man for the job and for you. Jake passed, so don't worry."

Hayley smiled. Her pussy was smoldering. She wanted Jake. Jake looked over at her and Brandon. He could see the lust in Hayley's eyes. Jake wanted to fuck her, but instead he would tell Daniela to reciprocate and quench her fire. Jake ate his cake and drank the coffee that was poured by one of the returning servants.

Hayley was talking to Matthew, "I have to go to the kitchen and thank Cook. Jake," she said looking at him, "I want you to meet Cook, he's downstairs, come with me."

Jake also wanted to thank Cook the food here was superb. "I'll go and then I want to take a walk."

"Can I go with you?" Haley asked hopefully.

Matthew interrupted. "I think Jake needs some time to talk to Samantha and Brandon. You'll stay with your mother and I. Go see Cook. I'm sure he's looking forward to seeing you."

Jake and Hayley stood. Hayley took his hand and electricity went through her. Her pussy was getting hotter by the minute. She wanted Jake; her pussy was calling to him. Before they left, Jake called Daniela over to him, "Tonight, you sleep with Hayley. Take care of her needs and have her eat you again until you cum. You get one more orgasm."

"Thank you Sir." Daniela said.

Jake spoke to Hayley, "Daniela will take care of you and I want you to fuck her and bring her release after she's pleased you."

"Yes Jake." Hayley said and Jake squeezed her hand hard.

Hayley winced and lowered her eyes, "Yes Master, I'm sorry."

Together they went down to the kitchen. Cook was an older man about 65. He was dark-skinned with a short curly afro. He was humming as they came into the room headphones on his head.

Hayley tapped him on the shoulder. A smile fell across his face as he saw her. He removed the headphones. "Hayley, my darling, I was wondering when you'd come down and see me." Cook said kissing her cheek.

Cook looked Jake up and down, "So this is the new man they've all been talking about; you're her intended. Hello Mr. Jake. I'm Marvin Cook; everyone around here just calls me Cook." Cook stuck out his hand.

Jake grinned; he liked Cook and shook his hand. "I have to tell you that I have never had better food in my life. You can really burn brother."

Cook laughed a hearty laugh. "Baby cakes, I made those coconut macaroons you like. Why don't you ask Regina to give you the tin from the cupboard while I talk to Jake for a moment."

Hayley kissed Cook's cheek and went off to find Regina. The kitchen was a culinary chef's dream. Every new appliance and scientific cooking instrument from the blast chiller to the vacuum sealer were in this kitchen. Jake was impressed.

"I'm sure you want to know why I don't participate in all this tomfoolery." Cook asked a smirk on his face.

Jake nodded, "I was wondering."

"I'm too old and I've been with these folks too damn long." Cook said, "I've seen too much and in my younger days I did participate. I participated when Mr. Matthew was chosen. I've been with this family since I left the army when I was in my twenties; that's over 40 years son. They are some crazy bunch.

Cook leaned closer to Jake. He whispered in his ear, "Don't let the old man bother you. Mr. Matthew loves Hayley. He's loved her since the day she was born. He will push the envelope with you. If he had it his way, she would live here with him forever. Get my drift?"

Jake nodded. Cook continued speaking, "So you take control of that situation right now. Also, Ms. Helen doesn't need to compete with her daughter for her husband's attention anymore. You keep control of Hayley. Give her a spanking every now and then. She craves that. Let her know you love her, but you won't put up with her adoration of her papa. Fuck her hard Jake make her obey you. She will let go of her patriarchal attachment and she will crave only your dick. Listen to me boy; I know just what I'm talking about." Cook said grinning. "Before you go to bed tonight, go into her room and fuck her."

Jake looked surprised.

Cook laughed, "I know you're not supposed to, but surprise her and do it anyway, bring Frederick's daughter with you. I know she's yours now. Just because I'm in this kitchen don't think I don't know what goes on."

Cook whispered conspiratorially, "Frederick and I are friends. He told me all about how he fucked his daughter and how you had Jonah spank Mr. Matthew's cock with a ruler." Cook laughed, "Hee, Hee, that was some sight I would have given my left testicle to see. I heard you fucked Daniela without a condom and she might be carrying your child or Mr. Matthew's or maybe both if she has twins. Go fuck Miss Hayley and Miss Daniela and tomorrow when you get ready to leave Miss Hayley will know that you're in charge and won't follow all the rules."

Jake grinned. He hugged Cook as Hayley came back with the tin of macaroons. "I'm so happy the two of you met. Cook, I'll be back in a few months." She said kissing his cheek.

"I'll be right here, god willing Miss Hayley cooking for the folks." He said and winked at Jake. "You got a good man here, take good care of him."

"I'll do my best." Hayley said.

Cook put back on his headphones and started humming as he put on the final change on some cupcakes for the celebration.

Jake was very glad that he had met Cook. He knew more of the puzzle that was the Cassidy family.

***

The family celebration had just gotten underway. A DJ was playing all kinds of music from R&B to 60's to Pop hits. Matthew was dancing with Samantha, Brandon was dancing with Denise, Jonah was dancing with his mother, and Daniela was dancing with Daniel. Quinn was in the arms of Frederick.

The music changed to Bruno Mars, 'Locked Out of Heaven' and Jake took Hayley into his arms. He danced close to her. "Thank you for introducing me to Cook. He's a real stand up guy."

Hayley could feel his penis through his pants. She wanted his big cock, but father told her she was forbidden for the next two months.

***

They danced, ate and celebrated. Matthew and Helen called it a night at midnight. They kissed everyone and wished them all a good night. In the morning at 11, they would all have brunch and say goodbye.

Frederick left a half hour later. Samantha was dancing with her husband. "Tonight, I want you to fuck me." She whispered in his ear.

Brandon bit her earlobe, "Your wish, my dear is my command." He said. They walked over to Hayley and Jake who were sitting and talking. "We are going to say goodnight."

Hayley and Jake stood up. Jake took Hayley's hand, "It is time that we got to bed too." Jake motioned to Daniela. Daniela came over. "Go take Hayley to bed."

Daniela smiled, "Yes Master."

Hayley hesitated, "I hoped you and I would be together tonight."

"Go with Daniela." Jake ordered. Hayley took Daniela's hand. She glanced up at Jake, but did not say another word as she left.

Brandon gazed at Jake who smiled. Brandon understood and whispered to Samantha. Samantha smiled and kissed Jake's cheek. She whispered, "Have fun."

She and Brandon left. Jake kissed Quinn and Denise. He shook hands with Jonah. "I look forward to seeing you in New York. Goodnight."

He said and the celebration was over.

Jake went up to his room. He changed out of his tux and put on a pair of sweats and a tee. Creeping out of the room, he walked down the hall until he came to Hayley's room. Without knocking, he walked in.

Hayley's sitting room was larger than his was and had a full kitchen. The room was decorated nicely in pinks and purple with a very sexy purple couch. Jake envisioned fucking Hayley on that couch.

Hayley was naked; Daniela's head was between her legs. Hayley's eyes were closed and she didn't see Jake as he came into the room. He noticed there was a paddle on her dresser and he picked it up.

"My beautiful bitch." He said, "Your Master is here."

Daniela lifted her head. Jake frowned at her, "Get back to eating that pussy as you were ordered.

Daniela went back to her work, a smile playing on her lips. Hayley grinned at Jake. She watched as he took off his pants, his dick swinging.

Hayley licked her lips. "Lay on the bed with your head hanging off. Daniela will keep eating your pussy, but don't cum until I say."

Hayley smiled, "Yes...Master."

Hayley did as Jake ordered. Jake kissed her lips. "Suck me until I cum. I'm going to fuck your mouth hard. I'm going to show you that you are my slave. You belong to me, every part of you."

Jake put his dick to Hayley's mouth. He began fucking in and out putting more of himself into her mouth. Jake fucked Hayley's mouth faster and faster, his dick going past her throat. Hayley choked, she gagged. Jake eased back then began again. "You'll get used to it. No one will fuck your mouth like this."

Jake held her head and fucked harder, "Swallow every drop or I will punish you so hard you won't be able to sit on the plane home."

Hayley's eyes watered, her pussy was tingling. Inside she felt all kinds of emotions but the biggest one was she loved Jake. She loved the way he controlled her. She was very happy.

Daniela had already cum once from just the sound of Jake's voice. She was happy for Hayley and happy for herself.

Jake shoved his dick all the way down Hayley's throat practically cutting off her air. Hayley relaxed into it and found she could breathe through her nose. She stopped panicking and relaxed her throat. Jake felt the difference and it triggered his own orgasm. He came with a howl. He came with his dick all the way in Hayley's mouth down to his balls.

Hayley swallowed as fast as she could, most of Jake's semen just went straight down her throat.

Jake caressed her face as he withdrew his cock from her mouth. "Daniela come here and kiss your mistress."

Daniela did as he asked. Jake bent down and kissed her too. They both got on their knees and kissed Jake's cock.

Jake felt Daniela's breasts. He caressed them. "Hayley suck her nipples. They are beautiful."

Hayley licked Daniela's nipples. Jake pinched Hayley's breasts. "I love yours too darling. I will keep them clamped once we get home."

Jake positioned Hayley's body so that she was kneeling on the bed still sucking Daniela's nipples while he was behind her. Jake picked up the paddle. "Don't stop sucking those nipples" He ordered, "And...don't bite them."

Jake raised the paddle and swung hitting Hayley on both cheeks. She let out a yelp but kept sucking. Daniela looked directly into Jake's eyes as he stared into hers. She watched as he swung again. Her pussy was moist. She wanted Jake to paddle her. Jake knew this.

He gave Hayley five more paddles. Tears ran down her eyes, but she kept sucking Daniela.

After the five paddles, Jake once again ordered Daniela between her Mistress legs as Hayley lay on the bed, her legs wide. "Keep your legs like that. Daniela I only want you to suck on her clit. I want you to bit it gently and suck it. Hayley you are to cum, but you cannot touch Daniela." He said.

Daniela positioned herself on her knees between Hayley's legs. Jake, the paddle still in his hands raised it...

Daniela came the moment the paddle made contact with her ass. Jake thrust two fingers inside her. He fucked in and out of her hole. Daniela fucked back and forth, his fingers were so damn good, "Yes master, thank you." She whispered. Jake's dick grew hard as he watched how responsive Daniela was.

He stroked his cock. Hayley watched him hypnotized. "Hayley you are not to cum. You are to watch me fuck Daniela. I will fuck her often. She belongs to both of us, but you will not fuck her without my permission. You can however order her to eat that pussy anytime unless I say otherwise."

Hayley nodded. "Say it out loud." He ordered.

"Master I will not fuck Daniela without your express permission." Hayley said and breathed deep. "Master I'm very close."

"Don't fucking cum or I will punish you. I will enjoy punishing you. I owe you punishment for keeping me away from that pussy for two long damn years." Jake said.

"After we are married I will punish you every day to make up for that time." He said and he reached forward to pinch her breasts.

Hayley trembled with fear and anticipation. Her clit throbbed wanting release. Jake put the head of his dick at Daniela's pussy. She moved back, Jake hit her with the paddle. "Don't move. This fuck is for me. I'll tell you when you can move."

Jake moved forward inserting more of his dick into Daniela. She continued to suck and bite Hayley's clit.

Jake knew that Hayley couldn't last much longer. He wanted her to cum. He had plans to punish her on the plane ride home.

Jake was inside Daniela all the way to his balls. She was trembling, holding her orgasm as Jake began to fuck her. "Daniela, you are my slave, my cunt, I will take you when I choose and how I choose. You will always call me Master or Sir in public and in private."

"Yes Sir," She said trying not to push back.

Jake reached forward stroking her clit. He bent down to her ear, "Make Hayley cum now!"

Daniela smiled and started to flick Hayley's clit. Hayley couldn't stand it, "I'm sorry Sir, I'm cummmming." She went to reach for Daniela's hair to pull her inside, but she saw the look in Jake's face and grabbed the headboard of her bed instead pushing her hips forward.

Jake grabbed Daniela by the waist and pulled her back. He pulled out and turned her around. Jake lifted Daniela up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He took her to the wall and began fucking her.

Hayley watched. She was spent. She was also very jealous. Jake knew exactly what Hayley was feeling. He couldn't wait to punish her for her disobedience. Jake fucked into Daniela, "Master I love you." Daniela said.

"You belong to me." Jake growled and fucked into her. He bit her neck and sucked on it leaving his mark. "You will make sure everyone sees this tomorrow. I will have a tattoo put on your ass when you come to live with us."

Jake continued fucking Daniela. Hayley continued to watch. Jake pushed hard into Daniela's pussy and he came. He came hard. Jake held Daniela to him. He kissed her lips. "You may go to bed now." He said as she untangled herself from him. "Take a shower in the morning, not tonight. Let my sperm settle in your body." He said.

Daniela nodded. She picked up her clothes from the floor and left closing the door behind her.

Jake walked over to Hayley. She looked so sexy with her legs open, her breasts out. She gazed up at him.

Jake slapped her face. Hayley was in shock. Jake had never hit her. "I told you not to cum and you disobeyed me. I will give you your punishment tomorrow. Go to bed."

Jake turned and picked up his pants. Without looking back, he walked from the room.