The Family Ritual Ch. 07

Story Info
The plane ride home.
7.2k words
4.64
39k
18
3

Part 7 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c) 2013 angelface195 all rights reserved

This is a story of incest and bdsm among consenting adults. If it grosses you out, don't read it.

Here are the main characters:

The Cassidy's
Matthew: The Patriarch
Helen: His wife
Hayley: Their youngest daughter
Samantha: Their middle daughter who is married to actor Brandon Mitchell
Denise: Eldest daughter married to Daniel Worth
Jonah: Eldest child and only son – he is married to Quinn

Son in law's
Brandon Mitchell - Actor
Daniel Worth –Sports agent
Quinn Cassidy – Daughter-in-law married to Jonah
Jake Harrison – Fiancé to Hayley

Staff
Frederick – Butler
Daniela – His daughter and now submissive to Hayley
Max – Chauffeur
* Mason Chadwell – New character – great nephew to Matthew, being considered as possible husband for Daniela.

Everyone in this story is well over the age of consent. All women are shaved. All agree to follow completely the ritual and to the use of the secret drugs in the story. Jake knows what he's getting into. This was all my dream.

Enjoy.

***

Hayley woke with dark circles under her eyes. She had not slept well. She went down to brunch looking for Jake. He had not arrived. Matthew saw Hayley and came up to her, "Are you all right honey?"

"I'm fine daddy. I'm looking forward to going home." Hayley said and kissed his cheek.

Jake came into the room and Hayley's eyes locked with his. He walked over to her and Hayley visibly relaxed. Jake kissed her cheek. He whispered in her ear, "Your punishment will begin the moment we get on the plane."

Hayley turned pale. Matthew noticed this. He frowned. Helen noticed Matthew watching Jake. She went up to him, "Leave it alone. Hayley is his now." She whispered in her husband's ear.

Matthew patted his wife's hand. "I don't like it." Hayley would always belong to him he thought. Helen sighed, it was going to be very hard for him to let go.

All through Brunch Hayley kept making furtive glances at Jake. Jake ignored her. He talked to Daniela and ran his hands up Daniela's legs. Daniela opened her legs and Jake put a finger in her pussy. He whispered in her ear, "You will wake me every morning with your mouth."

Daniela blushed, "Yes sir."

"When are you returning to school?" Jake asked her while continuing to finger her pussy.

"On Sunday, I will spend the next two nights with Matthew and Helen." Daniela said as she tried not to squirm.

"Matthew will be fucking you, ensuring you are pregnant?" Jake asked.

"Yes." Daniela said and looked down at her fingers.

"When you fuck Matthew I want you to think of me. I want you to obey him. I've already told him he can't fuck your ass. Your ass belongs to me." Jake said and Daniela looked up staring into his eyes.

"Master I always think of you no matter who I'm with." Daniela said earnestly. Jake removed his fingers. He licked them. Daniela moaned. Hayley smoldered with jealousy.

***

After brunch, everyone held hands. Matthew said, "Thank you all for being here. Thank you for participating. Our time of rituals is over. Helen and I want grandchildren as soon as Jake and Hayley are married." He looked at Quinn and Jonah, "You two can start now."

They all laughed. Quinn blushed.

Matthew gazed at Hayley and smiled, "Hayley is my heir. She will inherit all of this." He said pointing to the room. "Each of you will begin your own family. Your family will grow only if you keep to the ritual. Don't fail me. No one has ever failed in the family. I love you all and wish you a safe journey home. We will be together for Thanksgiving."

***

Jake was on the private plane with Denise and Daniel. The plane was roomy. Hayley was nervous. Jake looked at Denise, "Tell me who owns this plane?" he asked.

Denise grinned, "Father does. I think what you want to ask is...is it secure?"

"Yes." He said smiling back at her.

"It is. The crew is discreet. They've all signed non-disclosure agreements." Denise said. "There are toys in the back of the plane. Will you be needing anything?"

Daniel spoke up, "Denise is going to have a correction on her way to New York. Does Hayley need one?"

"Yep, she came without permission. Why does Denise need one?" Jake asked. He watched Denise she lowered her head.

Daniel's face grew serious, "Every once in a great while my wife thinks she's in charge. She put a cock ring on me and rode my dick. She forbade me to cum knowing the consequences she would face. I was hoping that you would allow me to punish her all the way to New York."

Jake grinned, "As long as you allow me to do the same to Hayley."

It was Daniel's turn to grin.

***

Brandon spent the two and a half hours on the plane to Los Angeles with Samantha eating her pussy and fucking her to her specifications. He enjoyed every minute of it.

***

Quinn and Jonah did not return to D.C. They spent the night at a hotel. Jonah made love to his wife that night. He held her in his arms and told her how much he loved her. He told her they now had twenty-five million dollars and she could have whatever she wanted.

Quinn told her she wanted a bigger house, one with a playroom and that from now on Jonah would be what he was, her submissive.

Jonah knelt between Quinn's legs. He nodded and Quinn drew him into her sex. She was his Nubian Queen; he loved her more and more every day.

***

Matthew and Helen took Daniela to their bedroom. As Helen sat on Daniela's face, Matthew fucked Daniela's body. He kissed his wife. "Jake is one lucky man, this pussy is prime."

"Hayley is also lucky; Daniela knows how to eat pussy better than almost anyone I know." Helen said as Daniela worked to please her former Mistress.

"I love you Helen." Matthew said and kissed her gently.

"I love you Matthew and I will love this child." She said as Matthew continued fucking Daniela.

***

As soon as the pilot took off the seat belt sign, Jake told Hayley to take off all her clothes. Daniel followed suit by ordering Denise to undress. Jake moved with Hayley to the long sofa seat on the plane.

The flight attendant asked if they needed anything. Daniel introduced Jake to her. Her name was Veronica and she would do whatever she was told to do. "What toys are there in the cabinet?" Jake asked.

Without flinching Veronica said, "Nipple clamps, two paddles, a whip, pussy clamps, ben wa balls, handcuffs both hard and soft and I believe there is also a strap-on with an eight inch cock." She said matter-of-factly.

Jake thought and then said to Veronica, "Bring me the nipple and pussy clamps, the soft handcuffs and the strap on." He looked over at Daniel.

Daniel grinned, "Bring me just the other paddle."

Veronica returned with the toys. "Will that be all sirs?"

"Yes, return in an hour with some drinks." Daniel ordered.

"Yes sir." Veronica said and without looking at Hayley or Denise, she left.

"Hayley get over my knee." Jake ordered. Hayley moved slowly. "Keep taking your time bitch and it will be worse for you."

Hayley her head bowed got over Jake's knee.

"Denise, crawl over here. I want to watch Jake. You'll suck my cock while I watch and then you will get yours." Denise got on her knees and crawled over to Daniel. She took his cock in her mouth where she waited until Daniel ordered her to suck.

"Hayley tell Daniel and your sister why you are being punished." Jake said rubbing his hand across Hayley's butt. His touch was soft and gentle

"I am being punished because I disobeyed my master and came without permission." Hayley said and continued, "I couldn't help..."

She felt the first hard smack on her ass. "I didn't say you could offer any excuses did I?" Jake said and grabbed Hayley by the hair. "You answer only what I tell you to answer, do you hear me?"

He pulled her hair back hard. Hayley winced, "Yes Sir."

Jake picked up the handcuffs and cuffed Hayley's hands behind her back. "I am going to give you 22 smacks. Twenty-one for your birthday and an extra one for my good luck. If you cum, I will have Daniel give you 22 more." Jake said. He began spanking Hayley with his cupped hand.

Daniel watched and grabbed Denise's hair and fucked into her mouth, "This is so good. I can't wait to whip your ass and fuck your pussy. I can't wait for you to see Hayley's red ass. Jake is doing a fine job."

When Jake's hand was tired, he picked up the paddle. "You have ten more to go." He said. Hayley was crying, but she was also very wet. She wanted to cum, needed to cum but realized that if she did her punishment would be worse.

Jake paddled Hayley. Her ass was red and tears were streaming down her face. When he was finished, he pushed her down on the floor and took his dick out his pants. He grabbed her head and shoved her onto his dick. "Suck my cock Hayley, make me cum. Show me how much you want to apologize for cumming without permission."

Her hands were handcuffed, behind her back, but Hayley used her mouth to suck Jake. Jake held her hair and fucked her mouth as he watched Daniel and Denise.

Daniel came deep in Denise's throat. She was now over his knee and he was spanking her. Jake was watching Daniel's spanking technique. Daniel alternated spanks, then stopped and rubbed Denise's ass. He fucked her with his fingers bringing her to the edge then started slapping her ass again.

When Jake came, he released Hayley. Jake looked at Daniel and Daniel knew what he wanted, his permission. Daniel nodded.

Denise had tears streaming down her face, "Denise, put on the strap-on and fuck your sister. Hayley, you are not to cum." Jake ordered.

"Please." Hayley begged, "Please Master let me cum."

"You will not cum until we are home and then we will see." Jake said.

At 30,000 feet in the air, Denise fucked her sister while Jake and Daniel watched. Hayley held on. Daniel went behind his wife and fucked her as Jake; patting Hayley's face once again brought his penis to her lips. Hayley opened her mouth and began to suck.

***

After he had cum again, Jake instructed Denise to put the pussy clips on Hayley's pussy and the breast clips on her nipples. Daniel instructed Denise to wash up and get dressed.

Hayley sat naked in the chair next to Jake. He played with her pussy and her nipples. She tried to squirm and when she did, Jake would spank her thigh. "You will learn to sit still."

"Yes Sir." Hayley said.

An hour before landing Jake called Veronica. "Yes Sir, how may I help you?" Veronica said not looking at Hayley.

"You may take Hayley over to the couch and lick her pussy until she cums. You have to do it in half an hour or I will spank you. When she has cum you may take off the pussy and breast clips." Jake waited to see what Veronica's reaction would be.

"Yes Sir, anything you say." She put out her hand and Hayley took it.

Jake sat back in his chair. Daniel came over to him. "You're really something special Jake. I should use the crew more often."

Hayley came screaming into Veronica's mouth. Veronica did as Jake asked and removed the clips. Jake came over to his fiancée, pinching her nipples he bent down and sucked them, "You will be my wife and I will do with you as I please. You will obey me as you did your father."

"Yes Sir." Hayley said, "And..." She hesitated.

"Speak up." Jake said.

"Thank you for my punishment and for allowing me to cum." Hayley said and lowered her eyes.

"You're welcome, now get dressed." He said. Hayley obeyed.

***

Matthew took Daniela back to her room. He put her into bed, but not before, she sucked his cock. "I plan to visit you often at school and fuck you. I plan to spank and whip you for my pleasure. You will bear my child. You will also take good care of Hayley." Matthew said. "Jake is very lucky, but so am I, at least for these next few months.

Mathew pulled down the covers and straddled Daniela. He fucked deep into her mouth. His dick was much bigger than Jake's and stuffed her mouth. Daniela was choking. "Take it all. Choke on it. He may be your Master, but I'm your lord. You better drink it all down or I will whip you."

Daniela sucked as Matthew pounded into her mouth. She thought of Jake and his big black dick. She thought of him as she sucked Matthew. Matthew felt a change in her. Daniela was not just sucking him, but making love to his cock. His ego was inflated; the girl was falling for him. This might put Jake in a very difficult place. As Matthew came, he thought about how to use this to his advantage. Matthew came thinking that thought. Matthew climbed off her. He kissed her forehead and turned off the light.

Daniela laid in the darkness. She missed Jake and Hayley. Daniela touched her stomach and hoped that Jake's baby was in there.

***

Two limousines were waiting on the tarmac as the plane landed smoothly at JFK. Daniel and Jake shook hands as Hayley and Denise hugged. "We hope to see you both soon." Denise said.

She smiled and got into the car. Daniel took Jake's arm, "I admire you. I look forward to you coming over to our house." They shook hands.

Jake got into the limousine. "Open your legs. From now on when we are, alone you take off whatever panties you have and hand them to me. I want you accessible."

"Yes Sir." Hayley said and quickly removed her panties. She opened her legs. Jake played with her pussy all the way home. Hayley was dropped off first. Jake kissed her. "It will be two months before I have that pussy again. I will punish you for that also." Jake said and kissed her on the lips.

Hayley got out the car. She watched it drive away. She felt an ache in her pussy.

The concierge handed Hayley the key to her new apartment. Hayley took the elevator up to the penthouse. The entire floor was hers. All of her belongings had been moved up here and she had more rooms to fill.

There was a card with an interior decorator's name on it. Hayley would speak to Jake about this since this would be his home too.

As she walked though the apartment, she noticed one door had a lock on it. She looked at her keys and tried them. One unlocked the door. Hayley stepped inside turning on the light.

The room was her punishment room. A Queen size bed dominated the room. The sheets were black silk. There were wrists and ankle cuffs attached. The bedspread was blood red. Hayley walked around the room. On the wall were whips, canes, floggers and belts. There were ropes and all different kind of ties. There were cuffs and handcuffs. In the drawers, there were vibrators, strap-ons and butt plugs. Haley looked up and saw the rings on the ceiling. She knew Jake would hang her there.

Hayley's body felt warm. She knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't help herself. She picked up one of the vibrators and licked the head of it.

The phone rang. She went into the living room and picked it up. It was Jake, "Your father made us a playroom. I'm sure you'll want to play with the things in the room. Don't touch them. You are not to cum unless you're with me or Matthew." Jake hung up.

Hayley sighed. She took the vibrator back into the room and put it into the drawer. Hayley walked out the room and closed the door. She locked it. It was too much of a temptation for her.

***

Frederick phoned Hayley to find out if she had arrived safely. He informed her that her parents had gone to bed.

Hayley walked into her bathroom. She undressed. In the full-length mirror, she looked at her body. Before she left, she was a virgin, now she had been fucked by her entire family. She was due to get married to the man she loved and she was a rich woman.

Hayley remembered the envelope in her purse. She took it out and opened it. She gasped. In her account tomorrow would be half a billion dollars. Her family's worth was over ten billion dollars. She could do anything she wanted, but she was never to tell Jake how much she was worth. Hayley tore the paper into a million pieces and flushed it down the drain. She hadn't realized just how rich her family was. Now she knew and she was heir to all of it.

She was overwhelmed and feeling very horny. She put on her nightgown and got into bed. Hayley pinched her nipples, she moved her hand down to her pussy and started to play with her clit It took her a while to get the rhythm down but she came. In the darkened bedroom she smiled, Jake would punish her for this if he knew and Hayley would make sure he knew.

Hayley slept very well that night.

***

Brandon was, as usual, accosted by fans at the airport. Security led him and Samantha to their limousine where they were whisked to their home in Holmby Hills.

Samantha arranged to have a romantic dinner out on the balcony for the two of them. Their chef had done as she asked. Brandon sat across from his wife. He was proud of her. He loved her very much. "Our new soon to be in law is something else." Brandon said.

"Yes, having him on our side is a great way to get things done." Samantha acknowledged. "I like him. My plan is to be around them quite a bit."

"Hayley's turned into a regular spitfire. She's a horny girl." Brandon said as he popped a shrimp into his mouth.

"She has father's blood running through her veins. She was the quiet one, the good girl. I was worried about her." Samantha said.

Brandon got very serious, "Once the wedding happens, we can start a family and branch off."

"I am looking forward to that. I'm looking forward to having beautiful babies with you." Samantha said. "Let's make a toast."

"To what?" Brandon asked.

"To Jake and Hayley may they be as happy as we are." Samantha raised her glass.

"Absolutely." Brandon said and drank.

In bed later that night Samantha got up and went downstairs and out to the garden. She sat outside and thought about how much her life would change in the coming year and how very much she loved Brandon. She was glad for Hayley but even more grateful for herself. She would no longer have to submit to Matthew, her father. She and Brandon would be free.

***

Quinn was thinking the same thing as she fucked Jonah's ass with her strap on. As soon as Hayley got married, they were all free to begin their family. She was thrilled that Jonah had accepted his submission. Life was gonna be damn good.

***

Daniel and Denise were wrapped in each other's arms. Daniel was kissing his wife. "It's so damn good to be back at home." He said.

Denise agreed. "We have a few days before we have to go back to work, what do you want to do?"

"I'll think of something." Daniel said and Denise laughed.

***

Over the new few days, Hayley got her house in order. She called the decorator and arranged for her to bring over some samples. On her computer, she looked at the designer's photos. Hayley smiled, this designer knew her style. She emailed Jake and sent him photos. He told her that he needed a room as a study for work but other than that, whatever she wanted was fine with him.

When Hayley went back to work on Tuesday she looked sophisticated and womanly. She wore a red designer power suit and as she walked into the fashion house, heads not only turned but jaws dropped. She looked sexy but in a powerful way. She wasn't the old Hayley. She might be submissive to Jake, but here she was in total control of her environment.

Hayley's boss Robert Delancy called her into his office. "How was your birthday," Robert asked.

Hayley smiled and held out her finger. Robert saw the ring and congratulated her. "I called you in so that I could tell you that we have made you an Executive VP. You'll be in complete charge of the magazine and what goes on the cover. You've worked very hard. We value you and hope you will stay with us.

Hayley said to her boss, "For now. It depends on my family and my fiancé." She said brightly.

Robert hugged her again. He wished he could fuck her. Robert sighed that Jake guy was one lucky son of a bitch. He thought. Robert watched Haley's butt as she walked to her office. His dick was hard. He'd have to wait to get home before he could find some relief from his wife.

12