The Family Ritual Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Jake's sat with his parent's in their modest two bedroom apartment. Brian had arranged for them to go looking for a new place to live. They were in the process of buying a two bedroom apartment in Manhattan. It was a bit more than Jake had given them and he told Brian not to tell them that he would pay the difference.

The common charge was over a thousand dollars a month. Jake arranged for it to be just a thousand dollars, yearly he would arrange for the balance to be paid. He knew his father; he wouldn't pay more than a thousand dollars a month for anything. Jake wanted to discuss the dinner he was planning to introduce his family to the Cassidy's. He would speak to Hayley about having the dinner at their house before he moved in instead of a restaurant. He wanted the atmosphere to be relaxed.

Mary told his mother all about Hayley. They were really good friends. She and Hayley had arranged to have lunch to celebrate her engagement to Jake. Susan was not happy that her son was marrying not only a white woman but a rich white bitch. She was concerned that Jake was going down the wrong path. She had always seen her son with a strong black woman who would direct him on the right path. All this money was making her a little nervous.

She had heard about the Cassidy's as most of America had. They were rich and powerful, but they always kept their private life, private. There were snippets in the news every now and then, but nothing major was known about their lives. Susan was looking forward to the meeting.

Her husband, Henry was another story. He was downright angry with his son for proposing to a white woman. He had fought with Susan about accepting the money until she had said, "It's the boy's choice. He's made it, just as you made yours. Remember how angry my daddy was when you asked me to marry you? You were working as a dishwasher in a restaurant and he didn't think you were good enough. We made it through. He loves this girl. She's his choice. She's the woman he loves."

Henry grumbled, but he agreed that the least he could do was meet the girl and her family.

Brian had been great help to Jake. He reminded Jake of his appointments, helped him pick out furniture for the new study and talked to him about what the future would bring. He had also made arrangements for their trip back to Denver for Thanksgiving.

That was another sore point with his parents. For his entire life, Jake had spent thanksgiving with his family, now he was going to spend it with the Cassidy's. They made a compromise. On his return, he and Hayley would have a thanksgiving meal with his parents on the Sunday after Thanksgiving. They would spend Christmas Eve with the Harrison's and Christmas Day with the Cassidy's. Thank God for the private plane, Jake thought.

***

Helen spent her days while Hayley was at work making plans for Hayley's training. Margaret and Helen interviewed housekeepers and finally settled on a young black woman named Marvine. Marvine was about 39, sassy and her references were impeccable. She had worked for celebrities, two senators and also for one of Dent's sons, Jason. She knew the families proclivities and was well aware of the need for discretion. When asked why she wanted to leave, Marvine said, "Jason Cassidy wanted to fuck me all the time. His wife, Meredith was getting jealous and I didn't want to be around that."

Helen called Meredith and was told that was the truth and that Marvine was an excellent housekeeper and cook. She was hired and told to report for work in a month until then she was given a bonus check and told to take a vacation. She would need it because life was going to get very busy with preparations for the wedding.

When Hayley arrived home in the evenings, Helen would have ordered dinner and they would go over the training. For the next two hours, Helen would either take Hayley into the playroom or have her study. Jake and Hayley would email or speak on the telephone. They decided to have the dinner with his parents in two weeks. Hayley informed her mother who told Matthew who arranged for a private chef he knew to come and prepare dinner.

Hayley would go to bed at night with a very wet pussy thinking about Jake.

Helen called Matthew every night and reported on how Hayley was doing. "She's fine. She's going to make Jake an excellent wife. I think she really likes the butt plug and she's learned all about the different implements in the room. She doesn't like being suspended though and she doesn't like being tied with rope. She does like the whole Japanese bondage, says it looks beautiful. I think she's right."

"I'll be back tomorrow and will continue her training. So we'll get to meet the in-laws in two weeks. I heard that the father isn't happy that his son is marrying a white girl." Matthew said. "A bit raciest aren't they?"

Helen laughed, "No! I think their concern is that he's marrying into such a wealthy family. Matthew, I want you to be nice. These people are not like us and for our daughter's sake, I want you to be on your best behavior."

Matthew frowned on the other end of the phone, "I'm always nice Helen. It's so funny, I don't care that my daughter is marrying a black man and I don't care that he has no money. I just want my girl to be happy."

Helen kept a straight face. What she wanted to say to her husband was; what you really care about is giving your daughter away to anybody. You want Hayley all for yourself. It wouldn't matter if he were a billionaire or white as snow, you just want Hayley to be with you. What Helen ended up saying was,"I know you want her to be happy and Jake makes her happy so we will show his family that we are happy for both of them."

She hung up. Helen lay in bed playing with her pussy and thinking about how good Jake had fucked her. He was going to make a fine addition to the family.

***

Matthew arrived back in New York the next day. "So is Daniela pregnant yet?" Helen asked as soon as he had returned.

"Not yet, but after all the fucking I gave her, it won't be long now."

When Hayley arrived home and saw her father, she knelt down. Matthew went up to her and patted her head. He kissed her. "Come and eat dinner and change. We will go into the playroom."

In the playroom, Matthew cuffed Hayley's hands to the bed. Matthew and Helen played with her body until she was begging for release. Her father denied her. Just before bed, he put her over his lap and spanked her. He fucked in and out of her pussy and she nearly came, but he denied her. Hayley went to bed that night frustrated.

***

Jake didn't speak to Hayley that night. He worked until nearly midnight. When he went home, he went straight to bed. He was too tired to even think.

***

Mary and Hayley had lunch at Fig and Olive. Hayley was surprised to see Mason walk into the restaurant with a tall, statuesque blonde on his arm. Mason saw Hayley and came over to their table.

Hayley introduced Mary. As usual Mason was his charming self. When he was seated he took out his cell and sent a text to Hayley, "Your friend is beautiful. I'd like to ask her out. Do you think she would go?"

Hayley wrote back, "She's going to be my sister-in-law, don't you dare! Aren't you on a date? "

"Sorry, but she's very attractive." Was Mason's reply.

Mary noticed Mason looking at her every now and again. She leaned over to Hayley, "So that's your cousin. He is gorgeous. You think he'd like to go out sometime."

Hayley sighed, "Mason is trouble. He's also interested in my friend Daniela. Stay away from him. We'll find you someone nice." Hayley said and made a mental note to talk to Jake. She didn't trust Mason.

***

Jake came over to the apartment, it had been a very long week. He wanted nothing more than to see Hayley. Matthew was right, he was very frustrated.

Hayley met him at the door on her knees, head bowed, arms outstretched. "Welcome home Sir." She said. She was wearing a button down dress and nothing else.

"Thank you baby. I've missed you." Jake said.

"My parents are waiting for us in the playroom." Hayley told him.

"Good, because my dick wants in your pussy more than it wants food. Did your father fuck you this week?" Jake asked.

"No, I've been played with and left frustrated. My father wanted me to learn to control myself. It's been very difficult. I confess that I played with my pussy last night and came." She said not looking up.

Jake grabbed her by the hair and lifted her face to his, "I didn't masturbate all week long. Yes, my dear you need to learn control."

Jake let go of her hair and walked to the playroom. He opened the door to see Helen waiting on her knees in a tube top and shorts, Matthew was waiting with the paddle, he was naked.

"I thought that you and I would both punish Hayley for not controlling herself." Matthew said stroking his cock.

Jake's mouth watered as he looked at Matthew's dick. An evil thought crossed his mind. It wouldn't only be Hayley that got punished that night.

Jake said to Matthew, "I heard you took Daniela out to the woods and punished her. Who gave you permission to do that?"

Matthew's eyes grew wide. "I thought..."

"You didn't ask Hayley or I if you could humiliate her in public." Jake said.

Helen tried not to smile, but she said, "They are right. You had no right Matthew to discipline her like that."

Jake gave Matthew a look, "I will punish you, but not before I punish my bride-to-be."

Jake stripped Hayley of her dress while he and Helen bound Hayley to the bed on her knees. Helen had put clamps on her nipples. Jake picked up the paddle and said, "How many this time, my love for your lack of self control?"

"As many as my Master wants to give me." Hayley said, her voice choking.

"Good answer, than 35 it shall be and you my dear will count." Jake said, then turned to Helen, "Get me a butt plug, the large one. I want your husband next to Hayley. I want you to insert the plug into his ass. Matthew you are to wear it all week and may only remove it to go to the bathroom. You will show it to Daniela and have her fuck you with it. You are also to beg her forgiveness and let her spank you 35 times. Tell her to call me after it's been done."

Matthew nodded and got on the bed. Helen took out the plug, lubed it up and inserted it in her husband's ass.

"Helen, your husband will eat you until I tell him to stop. You may cum when you are ready." Jake said.

Jake ran his hand down Hayley's ass. He stroked it. He raised the paddle and let it come down...THWACK!

"Thank you Sir for my punishment." Hayley said.

"You forgot to count." Jake said.

"I'm sorry Sir, one, thank you for my punishment." Hayley said quickly.

"Too late, that's one extra for you." Jake said and Hayley moaned.

After every five or six hits with the paddle, Jake fingered Hayley's pussy. He even licked her bringing her to the edge. Hayley begged, "please sir, please let me cum. Oh, that's so good. Pleasssse."

"Not before I get to cum." Jake said and continued.

Helen had cum several times as Matthew ate her pussy.

After Jake had administered the last hit, he took the ointment and rubbed Hayley's ass. She moaned as he slid two fingers into her pussy. She was soaking wet, tears were streaming down her face.

Jake went up to Matthew who was still engrossed in eating his wife's snatch. He picked up the paddle and spanked Matthew's ass, once, twice, three times. Matthew groaned.

Jake put on a condom. He lubed Matthew ass and slid in. Matthew felt surprise, pain and then pleasure. He backed into Jake's cock. "Yes, fuck me Jake, fuck me."

Jake slapped his ass, "In here Matthew, from now on it's Sir. This is my goddamn house and you are a guest here. Right now I'm fucking your ass, so you will call me sir."

Jake slammed into Matthew's ass. "Yes Sir, oh yes Sir, that is so good." Matthew said and went back to eating his wife who was now playing with her tits, pulling on her nipples.

Hayley was watching Jake and her mother. She was frustrated and wet. She wanted Jake to fuck her as he was now slamming into her father.

Jake brought his hand to Hayley's pussy. He slid his fingers in and she backed back into his fingers fucking herself. Jake slapped her butt, "Don't cum Hayley or I will paddle you and leave you here like this. If you control yourself, after dinner I'll allow you to cum, but not until you suck my cock and beg forgiveness for not controlling yourself."

Hayley nodded and held back. It was difficult. Her clit was throbbing.

Jake fucked into Matthew and spanked his ass. "Sir, may I stroke my dick. I need to cum."

"Helen slide down here and let your husband fuck you while I take his ass." Jake ordered.

Helen scurried down to the bottom of the bed. "Thank you Sir." They said in unison. Helen and Matthew fucked as Jake fucked Matthew's ass and Hayley watched frustrated.

Jake came first. He slammed deeply into Matthew as he came. Easing out he went into the bathroom as Matthew went to town on Helen fucking her pussy while looking longingly at Hayley.

Helen took her husband's face in her hands and kissed him deeply as Jake returned. He untied Hayley and helped her dress. Together they went into the kitchen and set the table for dinner.

Matthew and Helen came out twenty minutes later. Matthew was dressed in black sweats and a plain black tee. Gingerly he sat down at the table.

Dinner arrived from a restaurant that didn't deliver. Jake had to laugh at the power the Cassidy's had. Hayley told him about the housekeeper they had hired. Helen surprised them with news that Lance said he would be delighted to hold their wedding reception at his home while the church held the date for the wedding. It was all coming together.

After dinner, they watched a movie on BDSM. Matthew pointed out certain aspects that he wished Hayley to learn and Jake pointed out what he'd like to try.

Jake stood after the movie and took Hayley's hand. He noticed her rubbing her legs together. She kissed her parents good-night and taking Jake's hand went into the bedroom.

Jake unbuttoned the dress. He held both of Hayley's hands behind her back as he bent down and sucked her nipples. "I love these tits. I love how your nipples get long and hard." He said biting on them.

Hayley moaned, "Jake, I've missed you so much."

"I loved how you greeted me. I want you that way all the time. I also want you naked under your clothing so that I can play with your pussy anytime." Jake kissed her mouth, his tongue capturing hers. "I also want you to take a cooking class. You need to learn how to cook. You're too spoiled Hayley. My mother will show you how to make my favorite foods. Every time you get it wrong, I'm going to spank you. So before we are married I want you to learn how to cook for me."

"Yes sir!" Hayley moaned as Jake spun her around. He kissed her neck and squeezed her butt. "What a nice ass, but that's not what I want to night. "

Taking her hand he led her to the bed. Hayley undressed Jake. He lay on the bed, his back against the headboard. He stroked his cock. Hayley watched him. "I want you to suck me baby. I want you to take me deep in your mouth. I want you to beg my forgiveness for cumming without my permission."

Hayley crawled on the bed. "Please Sir. I'm so sorry, but I kept thinking of you and my pussy got wet. Let me show you how much I missed you." She said as she began to lick up and down Jake's dick.

Jake allowed her to suck his dick at her leisure. He watched her lick him like a lollipop. He watched Hayley nibble his balls. Finally he had enough of her teasing and shoved her head down on his cock. He fucked into Hayley's mouth, holding her hair so he could see her face.

He wouldn't cum that way. Jake reached into the drawer and took out a condom. "I really hate using these damn things. After our wedding, I want you on birth control until we are ready to have a baby."

Hayley nodded, lifting her head up she said, "Mother and I discussed this. I will start after you move in if that is all right with you. Only father and other men in the family will use condoms. " She said and went back to sucking him.

"Good. That's right baby, suck that cock." Jake said. Jake moved Hayley off his cock and had her roll on the condom.

"How do you want me to fuck you? This time You have a choice." Jake said.

"I'd like to start on your lap and then with you on top. I love looking at your face and kissing you." Hayley said.

Jake got into position. Hayley sat on his dick taking it into her pussy. "Yess, so good Sir. I love feeling your cock hard in my pussy. I've missed you so very much." She kissed his nose.

Jake laughed, "I've missed you too." He moved his hips, Hayley threw her head back and Jake captured her nipples with his mouth. Jake sucked hard and Hayley held his head to her breast. "Oh, oh Jake, Sir, I love you."

Jake fucked Hayley and whispered in her ear how much he loved her.

When they had both cum, he held her as they fell fast asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

12