The Family Ritual Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake swatted her butt. She groaned. "Keep eating!" Jake ordered and Hayley went back to eating Daniela.

Hayley was the first to cum. She screamed into Daniela's pussy, "Yes Sir, Yes, So good." She latched onto Daniela's clit and nearly bit her as her orgasm swept over her.

Daniela felt as if she were drowning as Hayley squirted into her mouth.

Daniela came next, her legs wrapped around Hayley's head, nearly suffocating her. "Oh, Mistress, yessss."

Jake held out for as long as he could but hearing Daniela he let go. He creamed in Hayley's pussy as he swatted her butt. "That's for teasing me." He said spanking her.

Jake held on to Hayley's ass. He was buried to her up to his balls. Slowly he pulled out. Immediately Daniela latched onto his dick as a tired Hayley climbed off of Daniela.

She knelt beside Daniela and Jake took his cock out of Daniela's mouth and presented it to Hayley. Hayley sucked on his dick, then bent down to kiss Daniela so they could share some of Jake's sperm.

Jake climbed onto the bed. "Come here both of you." He said and they came into his arms. Daniela pulled up the covers. Hayley reached over and turned out the lights.

They fell asleep like that.

***

The hidden camera taped all the activity in the room. When the camera stopped, Frederick removed it from its hiding place in the adjacent room. He would give it to Matthew, but not before, he watched it himself. He couldn't stop thinking of fucking Daniela. He shouldn't even be thinking of this, but Frederick hadn't had such a sweet pussy in years. He loved his daughter and would never touch her that way again, but right now, he wanted to see her body, so he took the DVD to his room and watched until the sun came up. Frederick came three times while watching it.

***

Thanksgiving morning, brunch was a serve yourself buffet. There was sausage, bacon, ham, Canadian ham, pancakes, waffles, eggs, toast and an omelet station. There was every kind of fruit imaginable and also orange juice, grapefruit juice, apple juice, grape juice, splits of champagne and sparkling water. If you didn't find what you wanted, you could pick up the phone and one of the staff would bring it to you.

Before she came for breakfast, Hayley went downstairs to see Cook. He was busy basting the turkey. Cook stopped what he was doing to hug her. "How are you doing Miss Hayley?"

"I'm great. I just want to thank you for all that you're doing. I know you have two weeks off after this. Are you going to North Carolina?" She asked as she accepted the cup of hot chocolate he had ready for her. This was a ritual of theirs. On thanksgiving morning and New Year's Eve, she would come down here and spend some time with him. He would always have a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows ready for her. Hayley had kept the tradition since she was two.

"Yes Ma'am. I bought a sweet house which I'm going to retire in after you have a baby and I've given her, her first hot chocolate." He said smiling at her.

"You can't retire." She said.

Cook smiled, "I have to at some point. Don't worry, I will find a replacement that will care about you just as much as I do."

"Impossible." She said and grinned.

She talked to Cook about her training and about Jake. She also told him about Mason and his plan to marry Daniela. Cook thought on this a moment and then said to her, "Mason isn't that bad. Daniela could bring out the better in him. What you need to do, "Cook said conspiratorially, "Is get that fiancé of yours to take charge of Mr. Mason and let him know how he wants Daniela treated."

"I hadn't thought of that. I'll talk to Jake. I don't want Daniela hurt." Hayley said.

"If that boy hurts our Daniela he'll have me to confront and Frederick will kill him. Daniela is his only child." Cook said waving the baster, he was holding. "You need to go back upstairs. The staff and I have to finish preparing dinner."

He kissed her cheek and Hayley set down the empty cup and went upstairs.

Jake awoke alone in his bed.

***

He lay there thinking about how much his life had changed in such a short time. When this journey had begun he had no idea he would be sucking cock, fucking ass and belonging to this crazy fucked up family.

He loved Hayley. He had loved Hayley even before he knew she was this heiress. He loved her and only wanted to marry her. Then Jake learned about the ritual -- but only after, he agreed to be a part of it. The first part of the ritual, watching Hayley get her pussy eaten by her mother and then her fucking Daniela was hot, he had to admit. It was also traumatic having his cock sucked by the men of this family.

He knew they had given him drugs to make him more pliable, but even after the drugs wore off he didn't mind. He wasn't gay, that he knew but he did enjoy it. The pain from Matthew fucking his ass nearly caused him to lose it, but Matthew knew what he was doing and brought Jake to heights he didn't know existed. Jake still felt weird about all this gay sex. Jake remembered something his father told him when he was young, "Jake, son, a dick has no conscience."

The next day watching Matthew take Hayley's virginity nearly tore his heart out. Jake turned over in the bed thinking about this. Matthew took her with such joy. Matthew felt this was his right and one day Jake knew he would have to take his son or daughter's virginity because it would be his right.

It was only Frederick that understood his pain at that moment. He knew the others; Brandon, Jonah and Daniel had all gone through it, but Frederick had to watch his employer take his daughter and then impregnate her. It was all so much. Jake's heart thought that it would break. He didn't think he would get any angrier at that moment, but he got his revenge the next night and he enjoyed fucking Matthew. He enjoyed ordering his future father-in-law to service everyone else.

Now, he was learning to be the best Dom for Hayley. Hell, before all this he thought he would have a vanilla relationship. He had not ever indulged in this lifestyle, but now that he was in, he was open to all of it.

Jake admitted to himself that he enjoyed whipping, flogging and spanking Hayley. She was a part of this fucked-up family and he was in control of her. It made his dick hard knowing that he could take her whenever he wanted her. The power was incredible.

Jake thought about those things he did not know and could never know about this crazy family. Could he accept his wife keeping secrets from him? He had no choice, but he would adjust to this.

He had come so far in such a short time and Hayley's training was making him feel that he could do this. He loved her with his entire being. You marry not only the girl but her entire family, his mother had told him and it was true in this case.

Jake vowed at that moment to be the best man he could be for Hayley and also show Matthew that he was Hayley's Master not Matthew. From now on it was he and Hayley together.

There was a knock on the door interrupting his thought. He stretched. "Come in." he said.

Brandon was at the door, "Are you planning to come down to breakfast?" He said coming in and sitting down.

"Maybe, but aren't we going to have a big feast later this afternoon?" Jake said sitting up.

"Yep, but the spread downstairs is pretty good." Brandon said.

"Okay you convinced me. I'll take a shower and get dressed. I'll be down in twenty." Jake said getting out of bed.

"See you downstairs. Later, Matthew wants us to go outside and play some touch football." Brandon said and left.

Jake went into the shower. He got out and dressed in a pair of beige slacks and a brown turtleneck sweater.

He went downstairs to see Hayley and Daniela sitting with Quinn and Samantha eating breakfast. He kissed Hayley on the cheek, and went to make his breakfast.

He sat down next to Hayley. "This is quite some spread. I won't be able to eat dinner."

Quinn laughed, "Yes you will. Cook is making a Turduckin which is a chicken, inside a duck inside a turkey. He's also making his famous fried turkey and a ham. In addition we'll have all the sides. Dessert is my favorite with pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie, peach cobbler, pecan pie and a coconut cake made especially for Hayley."

"Sounds delicious. I better not eat too much now or I won't be able to eat later." Jake said as he took a bite of his omelet.

"Let's finish up. We have our own special game of touch football." Samantha said and raised her eyebrow. "Jake the losing team gets spanked by the winning team."

Jake rolled his eyes, "Is everything in this family about sex."

"Not everything." Said Hayley. "I have to go with father and Uncle Lance while you are playing football."

"Go where with them?" Jake asked.

"some family business in town. I'll be back before dinner. Don't worry." Hayley said drinking her orange juice.

Jake was annoyed. "Are you going alone?"

"Yes, in fact, I have to get ready to leave in a few minutes." Hayley said.

Samantha looked at Jake. Her eyes showed her sympathy. There was something not right about this.

Matthew had come into the room. He went over to Hayley and kissed her cheek, "Are you ready pumpkin?"

"In a few minutes, just finishing up." Hayley said brightly.

Jake said to Matthew, "I'd like to speak to you for a minute." Jake said standing. Matthew was expecting this and led Jake to his study.

"Before you start son, this doesn't concern me. This is family business and doesn't concern you."

"I'm worried about Hayley going alone with her Uncle Lance." Jake said.

"She won't be alone." Matthew said and then added, "Oh she doesn't know that Jonah will be coming with us. Stop worrying so much, Hayley will be perfectly safe. We have a few things to discuss."

"Why can't she do it here and on Thanksgiving?" Jake asked.

"The papers she needs to sign are in the office and yes, on Thanksgiving. She'll be back around 3 so no worries." Matthew said and patted Jake on the back.

Hayley was waiting on her father who was handed his coat by Frederick. Jonah followed along with Lance. They got into the Bentley limousine and left with Jake watching helplessly after.

Samantha and Brandon got Jake and the rest outside for some football. Helen and Miriam were the referee and score keepers. Jake was asked to be team leader. He chose Brandon, Quinn and Daniela while Mason was chosen to be the other captain. He chose Samantha, Daniel and Denise. Jake's team won and Frederick brought out the paddles. The losing team all pulled down their pants and were spanked outside in the cold.

***

As soon as the car was out of the gates, Lance growled at Hayley, "Take off your underwear and put your hands out."

Hayley looked at her father, "Obey Hayley." He said. Hayley took off her panties and handed them to Matthew.

Lance pulled out handcuffs from his pocket and handcuffed Hayley. He smiled wickedly. "you know that we are going to see how much you can take. You know also that in the end I will fuck you. I cannot touch your ass, at least not now, but I will give that pussy a working out."

Hayley bowed her head. "I know that I have to do this and I cannot tell Jake, but don't hurt me or he will know."

Lance yelled and stroked Hayley's face. Hayley flinched. "Don't worry my lovely niece. Your father will make sure I don't lose myself. Too bad though, I think you could use someone more like me with an edge."

Matthew interjected, "Lance, you deal with your family your way and I'll deal with mine, my way. I hope that Mason isn't like you because if he is, then he won't be marrying Daniela."

Lance smiled, but his smile did not touch his eyes, "Mason is part of the Chadwell's and he isn't like me, he's more like his mother. He's strong, but he has a heart, so don't worry. Daniela will be in good hands."

Matthew took his daughter's chin and turned her face towards him. "I am preparing you for the board meeting where the members will welcome you into their fold. It will be an initiation of sorts and we need to know how far you can go. Today we will test your endurance. Don't worry; I won't let anyone hurt you."

"Neither will I Sis." Jonah said. Hayley had forgotten he was with them he had been so quiet.

Lance turned to his nephew. He again smiled, "I have plans for you too dear boy. I've learned that you are a submissive. Be prepared."

Jonah looked down at his hands.

They arrived at a very beautiful house. An older woman about 50 with long red hair came out to meet them. "Everything is prepared Mr. Cassidy to your specifications." She said as Lance got out of the car.

Lance helped Hayley out. The red headed woman looked at her, "She's very beautiful. We are ready to begin. The papers were delivered this morning. Everything has been prepared."

Max scooped Hayley up into his arms. He whispered in her ear, "I will be here to protect you. Trust me. Your mother wants me to make sure you are all right." Max said. Hayley laid her head on his shoulder. She trusted Max.

Everyone went inside and downstairs to a dungeon. There were medieval looking instruments and a rack. There were all kinds of metal contraptions for torture. Hayley was very afraid. She prayed her uncle wouldn't hurt her. The red headed women saw Hayley's face and she chuckled, "This isn't where we are taking you, so don't worry dear."

Hayley still in Max's arms breathed a sigh of relief as the woman unlocked another door. The room was huge and surprisingly very romantic if you didn't count all the whips, chains, paddles and other devices. The room was all in different shades of pink as were the handles on some of the instruments. It was a very girly room. There were posters of movies on the wall, but scenes that could be interpreted in the bdsm nature. Hayley noticed a picture of Brandon on the wall from his movie, "The Love Of My Life", where he was crawling towards the woman he loved. The reason why he was crawling was that he had been hurt. The photo looked like he was submissive to her.

***

While Hayley was gone, Jake was going crazy. He was pacing back and forth. Brandon came up with a solution. "Here" Brandon said giving him a set of car keys, "The silver Porsche. Go for a drive, clear your head."

Jake took the keys and went to the seven car garage. He got into the Porsche and started it. The car purred to life. He drove for an hour then started back. When he returned he had calmed down. Hayley would be back soon. He went upstairs to dress for dinner.

***

Max set Hayley down on her feet. The red haired woman introduced herself as Dinah. She handed a remote to Matthew who pressed a button and a hook came down from the ceiling.

"Lance, I'd like to change Hayley out of those metal handcuffs to something softer so she won't have the marks on her wrists." Matthew said.

Lance frowned but agreed and handed over the key. Dinah put on a pair of soft cuffs and Hayley was instructed to put her hands up near the hook. Max attached her and Matthew pushed the button. Hayley rose off the floor, her arms stretched above her head, her legs dangling. Hayley was wearing a pair of black pants and a red button down sweater per instructions from her father.

Dinah looked at Lance. "There are clothes for you to change into per your specifications. Remember you promised me some time with her at the end." Dinah said and added, "The papers are on the desk over there. I'll leave you to your pleasures and will remind you when time is nearly up. Enjoy your Thanksgiving." She said brightly and left.

Matthew turned the lights down. "Max, you may wait outside. If I need you I will call you."

"Yes Sir." He said glancing at Hayley.

"Jonah, go change into the leather underwear on the bed, take out the condoms and the lube in the drawer." Lance ordered.

Lance walked up to Hayley who was now eye level with him. "I want you begging me to fuck you niece. I want you to beg for my cock." He said and took her face in his hands squeezing it hard."

Hayley's eyes watered. "Please Uncle, don't hurt me."

"Oh how I wish I could." He said.

Matthew came up to her. He kissed her lightly on the lips. "He just wants you to be afraid. Don't worry."

"He got his wish father, I'm terrified." Hayley said trembling. The leather panties that Jonah changed into had the back out. He knelt on the floor next to Hayley. She felt sorry for her brother knowing what was coming for him.

Lance and Matthew changed into black vests and leather pants which had the front out. Hayley saw her uncle's cock. It was at least an inch larger than her father's was. She thanked Jake that he had forbidden anyone other than himself to fuck her ass. She would be torn apart by Lance's massive dick.

Lance walked over to her, stroking his cock. "I am so happy I didn't have to wait until the board meeting to sample you my darling Hayley." He kissed her. Hayley kept her mouth closed. Lance chuckled. "Ah, I like a little fight."

He unbuttoned her sweater. Her breasts still encased in their bra swelled. Lance went behind Hayley and pushed up her sweater and unhooked her bra. From behind, Lance felt Hayley's breasts squeezing the nipples hard, making Hayley wince. "Ah." She said. Lance came to her front and lifted the bra out of his way. He bit on her nipple, then sucked it. Hayley squirmed.

Matthew went to his daughter and took down her pants. She was wearing a pair of red lace panties. He removed those too. Lance stepped back. "What a beautiful naked pussy." He said. "Lift her up.

Matthew hoisted Hayley higher so that her pussy was level with Lance's mouth. Lance drew a finger down Hayley's pussy. He stuck his finger inside and withdrew it. He tasted her. Matthew pressed another button and two columns came up from the floor. There were straps going down the columns and Lance secured Hayley's legs leaving her spread open for him.

Matthew went over to the wall and took a flogger with a pink handle. He went back to Hayley and pressed a button on the remote. A stage moved him up until he was level with Hayley's butt. He started flogging her. WHACK! Hayley groaned as her father spanked her ass with the flogger.

Lance was stroking his large cock as Jonah watched him. "Get over here boy so I can stuff your mouth."

Jonah crawled over and Lance grabbed his hair. "Show me how well you suck dick nephew." He growled and stuffed his cock into Jonah's mouth.

Jonah could barely get his mouth around the big piece of meat. Lance held his head as he hit Hayley's pussy hard. Hayley yelled, "Ouch, please not so hard uncle, please."

Lance ignored her and pinched her clit. Hayley screamed. Matthew looked at his brother, "Lance, you know better." He said. Lance just nodded and fucked deeper into Jonah's mouth. He held onto Jonah's head as he fucked in and out. Jonah could barely keep up as Lance slammed into his mouth repeatedly.

Lance began to lick up and down Hayley's pussy. He slid his very long tongue inside and fucked her with it. Hayley moaned as her father kept flogging her.

Lance moaned, "Sweet Jesus what a succulent pussy." He munched on her snatch savoring every drip that came out of her pussy. Lance sucked on her pussy then moved up to her clit. He licked it swirling his tongue around and around as Matthew flogged his daughter's ass.

Hayley's senses were overwrought. She felt the pain of the flogger and the pleasure of Lance's tongue. She felt pain from her arms being above her head, yet the pleasure from the tongue and the pleasure from the flogging was getting to her.

Hayley let out a howl as she came, squirting her juice into her uncle's mouth. Lance was surprised and delighted. "She's a squirter, holy shit!" He announced and sucked all of her sweetness up.

He kept eating Hayley and she came once, twice, three times. Her body couldn't stand anymore and her clit was sensitive. She couldn't close her legs so she began to beg. "Please Uncle, no more. Please stop." Her voice was tired and horse, but Lance wasn't listening, he was licking.