The Family Ritual Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This will occur with all of you?" She asked.

Mason narrowed his eyes, "yes with all of us."

He took her hands in his and kissed them. "I am falling in love with you Daniela. I know I'm not supposed to say that at this stage, but I am. I just wanted you to know."

Daniela lowered her eyes. She could feel the heat between them. Her pussy was moist and she wanted Jake and Hayley to take away the heat.

***

Matthew was pacing back and forth. It was just he, Helen, Jake, and Hayley waiting for Mason to finish up.

After speaking to Frederick, Matthew was angry that Frederick had said that this was Daniela's choice and he was leaving it up to her. Matthew was also irritated with Blake for not siding with him and leaving it up to Daniela.

He had spoken to Stephen privately and told him that he was on Stephen's side, but Stephen had acted as if he didn't care either way. This troubled Matthew.

***

Mason kissed her lips. He really kissed her, his tongue capturing her mouth. "I can't wait to spend time with you." He said and stood up. "Until Tuesday." He kissed her hand and left the room.

Daniela put her finger to her lips. Mason loved her and she had to admit she loved him, but she would take her time and make this decision in April. She wanted to make Mason work for her hand. Hayley came into the room and saw the look on Daniela's face. "It's Mason isn't it?" She asked.

"Yes." Daniela said.

"Father wants to spend some time with you." Hayley said.

Daniela frowned, "If you and Jake join us then it's all right." Daniela said and Hayley thought for a moment. "I'll ask Jake. You are in a mood aren't you?"

"My pussy is so wet Mistress." Daniela said.

"Put on your collar and we shall all play, but stay dressed." Hayley said and left the room.

***

Stephen was pacing back and forth in his hotel suite. All he could think of was Mary. He wanted to see her again. He knew that he couldn't ask Matthew or Jake, but maybe he would invite his cousin, Hayley to lunch and find out about Miss Mary Harrison.

***

Mary's feelings were in turmoil. She saw Stephen's face, that brief glimpse and her heart felt as if she had found her soul mate. She wanted him as she had never wanted anything before. Mary guessed that he was younger, but he was beautiful. She wanted to know more and she would speak to Hayley. Hayley would help her to meet and get to know Stephen.

***

Hayley went to speak to her parent's and Jake. "I'd like it if we could all join Daniela in the playroom. I think that all of this tonight has left Daniela in quite a state. "

Hayley looked at her mother. Helen looked at Hayley. They both knelt down. Hayley knelt in front of her father and Helen in front of Jake.

Matthew looked at Jake. "In the playroom ladies and undress. Matthew, you too. This is my house and I'll dictate how this evening will go."

Matthew nodded to Jake. He followed by Helen and Hayley all went into the playroom.

***

Isabel was thinking about Daniela and also about Mary as Amy sucked on her pussy. Isabel had the flogger in her hand and was whipping Amy's back. She was imagining Daniela eating her pussy and her eating Mary's black pussy as Amy ate hers. She came very hard that night.

***

Mason walked through the doors of the apartment building where Jake and Hayley lived in a fog. He was deeply in love for the first time in his life and he couldn't believe it. Mason wanted to yell and shout in the streets, but he couldn't. He went to his restaurant. It would soon be closing and took out the finest bottle of brandy. He poured himself a glass and vowed that Daniela would be his wife.

The next day, Mason called a realtor. He was going to buy Daniela a house fit for a Queen because no matter what she would be his wife. He called his mother and had a long chat with her. She told him to be patient and let this run its course. She told Mason she was proud of him and that he should talk to Jake and Hayley and learn all that he could about Daniela.

Lady Chadwell went to her husband, "I think we are about to move up in the world." She said.

"Has Daniela made her decision?" He said kneeling and kissing her shoe.

"No, but I think Mason is the one." She said opening her legs. "I'm going to take you to the stables and you and I will ride with my cock up your arse. Would you like that my love?" She said as she guided his head into her pussy.

"Whatever you wish, my dear." He answered as Lord Chadwell began to lick...

***

Jake changed into a pair of red leather pants with buttons down the front. He took a finger of Scotch and drank it down, then went into the playroom.

They were all kneeling, waiting for Jake. Jake held his dick out for Matthew and Matthew gratefully sucked him into his mouth. "Very good, because I plan to fuck your ass while you fuck Hayley. I know that is where you want your big prick, so I'll be generous." Jake said and Hayley looked up at him and smiled.

Jake grabbed Matthew's head and fucked in and out of his mouth. "Hayley get on the bed on your knees. You will suck Daniela while Daniela will suck your mother."

They all followed his orders. Jake pulled out his dick from Matthew's mouth. He went up to Hayley and shoved his cock in her pussy. "I can fuck her anyway I wish. You are to put on a condom before you enter her pussy. From now on if you want to fuck Hayley you will do it here."

Matthew nodded. "And that is not all." Jake said, "Helen or Daniela will be with you when you fuck Hayley. You are not to be here with her alone."

Matthew said nothing, but nodded again. "Hayley belongs to me, body and soul. I will whip her, I will flog her, I will cane her, I will fuck every hole that she has because she is mine. She belongs to me and I belong to her." Jake fucked in and out of Hayley. He pulled out and took out the cane. He ordered Matthew onto the bed and handed him a condom that he rolled onto his dick. Jake then ordered Hayley onto her father's cock. Helen and Daniela were watching. Helen was playing with Daniela's breasts. She grinned at Jake and mouthed, 'Thank You' to him. He made a slight nod.

Hayley slid down onto her father's cock. He pulled her to him and kissed her lips. Jake picked up the cane and began to hit Hayley's ass with it. Hayley moaned and fucked onto her father's cock. Jake struck Hayley with the cane again and she gasped. "Fuck me daddy, fuck me." She said as she moved on his dick.

Helen took Daniela's leash and moved Daniela down to her pussy. Daniela began to suck her as Jake got the ointment and greased Hayley's ass. He struck Hayley once more with the cane then laid it on the bed and grabbed her hips.

Jake eased his cock into Hayley's ass. Hayley groaned, "Sir, I don't know if I can take both of you. You're stretching me wide. Please Sir be gentle." She cried.

Jake swatted her butt. "Who owns you Hayley?" He said moving in and out.

"You do Sir. You do." She moaned.

"I will take you anyway I choose won't I?" Jake said easing more of his cock inside her.

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry sir." She said as she felt her ass and her pussy stretched to the limit.

Matthew had never felt such tightness. He lay beneath Hayley and could feel Jake's cock. Jake slid the rest of his meat inside her and held her. "Matthew don't you dare move. I'm going to fuck Hayley's ass. You just keep that cock where it is and don't move." He ordered.

"Yes sir." Said Matthew and he lay still as Jake fucked in and out of Hayley's ass as Helen watched.

Before he was about to cum, Jake pulled out. He went into the bathroom to wash his dick. When he returned he ordered Matthew to get behind Hayley and fuck her pussy. He could cum when he wished. Hayley was ordered to eat Daniela and Helen was told to suck Hayley's pussy.

Jake got behind Matthew and slammed his dick into his soon to be father-in-law's ass and fucked him hard as Matthew fucked into Hayley.

Matthew was the first to cum. He slammed into Hayley as Jake slammed into him and he couldn't take it anymore. Jake ordered Hayley to move and be with Daniela and for Matthew to eat his wife's pussy until she came while Jake continued fucking Matthew's ass.

Matthew was enjoying Jake's command of him. After his time with Madame he knew that he had to acquiesce to Jake especially if he wanted to spend some time with Hayley. Jake fucked him and Matthew licked and sucked his wife's pussy. Helen came next shoving her husband's head into her snatch.

Jake took his time shoving into Matthew. He was enjoying fucking him. Daniela came next and then Hayley.

Jake smiled at his bride-to-be and allowed himself to let go into his father-in-law's ass. He held on to Matthew until he had released every drop, then pulled out and went into the bathroom.

When Jake returned, Hayley and Daniela were kneeling on the floor waiting for him. "I think it's time to call it a night. If you would like to stay, the guest room is made up and we could all have breakfast before Daniela leaves for her time with Stephen."

Helen and Matthew thanked them and agreed to stay. Jake left the playroom with Hayley and Daniela. They all took a shower together and got into bed where Jake slept in the middle of the two women.

***

Helen lay in the guest room with Matthew. She held him. He seemed to be more accepting of the changes happening and she was grateful to Jake.

***

In the morning, Helen and Daniela made breakfast while Hayley watched. She was going to begin a cooking class on Saturday morning. Helen informed her that her mother had taught her to cook when she was a girl. Hayley asked why she hadn't learned. Helen told her, "I asked you and you told me you were too busy with fashion to learn to cook."

Hayley remembered that. "But mother I was only 8, I could have learned later."

"I thought Cook was teaching you. You spent so much time with him downstairs." Helen said.

***

At noon, a car arrived for Daniela to bring her to the Plaza. She rode up the elevator to the private apartments that belonged to Stephen's family. Stephen was waiting for her with lunch. They talked and ate and talked some more. "Daniela, I don't feel right about asking you to suck my cock. I'd just like to take you for a carriage ride and get to know you." He said.

Daniela agreed and they spent a lovely time together. After their ride, Stephen took Daniela out to dinner. He brought her back to the apartment and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you for allowing me to spend time with you. I'll see you in a month. I believe that I'm to come to Boston for a week. We'll see how it goes." Stephan said. "Please tell my cousin that I would like to have lunch with her next week."

"Of course, have a safe trip back to Maine." Daniela said and kissed him goodbye.

***

Matthew and Helen had gone home after breakfast. Jake had gone to bed early so it was Hayley that waited up with some hot chocolate and cookies when Daniela arrived back home.

"So how did it go?" Hayley asked putting marshmallows in Daniela's cup.

"He's really sweet, but there is no chemistry between us." Daniela took a sip, "If I had a younger brother, he would be it."

Hayley laughed. "Give him a break, you'll know more after the meeting next month and then if you don't think it will work, send him packing."

"That's my plan." Daniela said smiling, "Tomorrow I spend time with Isabel. It's going to be a very long day."

Hayley put her arm around Daniela, "I think we should go to bed. You must be exhausted. When is your next doctor's appointment?"

"I have one on Friday when I get home. Your father is riding back with me." Daniela yawned, "'scuse me. I need to bed."

"We'll have breakfast ready for you in the morning. I'm going to stay up for a little while I have some things to do." Hayley said.

Daniela kissed her and went to bed. Hayley sent an email to Kenneth, "I think her choice will be Mason. I've heard that he's been house hunting. I think it's the best choice for her."

Kenneth responded, "Yes, so do I. It will give you more power with the English branch of the family. Keep pushing her toward Mason. You have the right as her Mistress."

"Thank you, I will." Hayley said. She noticed an email from Stephen inviting her to lunch. She agreed to have lunch with him on Tuesday.

***

Mary couldn't wait for Hayley to come to work. Hayley said she would be a little late because she was having breakfast with Daniela.

Jake ordered breakfast from the local diner. He held Daniela's hand and told her that if she needed him he would be working from home. Jake had phoned Isabel and had cautioned her again and reminded Isabel that Daniela was pregnant. Isabel said she understood, but Jake wasn't so sure.

***

Isabel sent a car to bring Daniela to meet her at Porterhouse in the Time Warner building. Isabel ate steak and talked about her family and how much they would welcome Daniela. After lunch, she took her back to her house. It was a nice house with four bedrooms and a garden. Isabel introduced Daniela to her assistant, Wendy and her new plaything Amy. "As my wife you will have use of either of them. They are both good with their mouths."

She took Daniela to her bedroom. It was beautifully decorated with antique furniture. "Here is where you will sleep with me. If you don't' like anything we can change it, but also Uncle Matthew said he would buy us a new house. Come here my sweet." She purred.

Daniela went over to her and they sat on the bed. "I know I'm a bit much to take, but would you undress for me. I want to see that body I've been dreaming about."

Daniela took off the dress she was wearing. She was in garter and hose with pink lace panties and heels. She wore no bra.

"What beautiful panties. Lace looks lovely on your skin." Isabel said as she ran her hand down Daniela's leg. "Open your legs, let me feel."

Daniela watched her and opened her leg. She was dry. "Oh, it seems that I don't turn you on. Let's see what I can do about that."

Isabel got on her knees. She eased down Daniela's panties and licked her shaved pubic area. She continued licking down to Daniela's pussy. Daniela sucked in a breath. She threw back her head as Isabel thrust her tongue inside. "You have a delicious pussy." Isabel stood up and took Daniela's hand led her to the bed.

"Lay back my dear and let me take care of you." Isabel said as she undressed.

Daniela watched her. Isabel moved with grace and beauty. Her body was beautiful and Daniela found herself getting wet. Isabel crawled onto the bed. She kissed Daniela's mouth and Daniela responded by wrapping her arms around her.

"I know." Isabel said huskily, "That I can be a bit much to take, but I really want to get to know you." She said kissing Daniela's mouth, then her nose and her neck. She bent down to suck on Daniela's nipples. "Beautiful breasts." Isabel said and kept sucking. Slowly she kissed down Daniela's body. She kept kissing down to her feet and sucked her toes through the hose. Isabel reached up and unhooked the hose and took them down Daniela's leg all the while kissing her legs. She did the same thing with the other hose and then back up.

Isabel opened Daniela's pussy lips with her fingers. Isabel looks up at her, "Please Miss Daniela may I suck your beautiful pregnant pussy. May I lick your clit?" She pouted.

Daniela was creaming already. "Yes, please." Daniela said and Isabel laughed and began to lick...

***

After Daniela had cum twice more, she and Isabel began to talk. Isabel held her as she told her about her life. How much she wanted a family and she hoped it would work out between them.

On her way home, Daniela was confused. She was beginning to really like Isabel.

She told Hayley and Jake and they just listened.

Tomorrow she would be with Mason and Daniela was looking forward to it.

***

Mason had gotten a report on Daniela's visits with Stephen and Isabel. He was not happy when he heard about her visit with Isabel. Tomorrow was very important to him and he would make sure it was the best day Daniela ever had.

12