The Family Ritual Ch. 16

Story Info
Mason reveals his serious side. Rival for Daniela.
6.6k words
4.59
21.9k
11
6

Part 16 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c)2013 angelface195 all rights reserved

Here are the main characters:

The Cassidy's
Matthew: The Patriarch
Helen: His wife
Hayley: Their youngest daughter
Samantha: Their middle daughter who is married to actor Brandon Mitchell
Denise: Eldest daughter married to Daniel Worth
Jonah: Eldest child and only son – he is married to Quinn
Lance:Elder brother to Matthew
Miriam: Lance's wife.

Son in law's
Brandon Mitchell - Actor
Daniel Worth –Sports agent
Quinn Cassidy – Daughter-in-law married to Jonah
Mason Chadwell –great nephew to Matthew, being considered as possible husband for Daniela
Jake Harrison – Fiancé to Hayley
Isabel Cassidy Smythe – Daughter of Matthew's Sister Maxine, suitor to Daniela
Stephen Cassidy – son of Dent Cassidy, Matthew's brother suitor to Daniela
Kenneth Baylor Cassidy – Head of the board
Blake Black: Family lawyer, keeper of the Ritual

Staff
*Margaret Jones – Assistant to Hayley
*Brian West – Assistant to Jake
Daniela –Frederick's daughter and now submissive to Hayley
Marvina – New Housekeeper to Hayley and Jake

* New main character's


On Tuesday morning, Mason sent the car to pick up Daniela at 10. Hayley and Jake had already left for work. Marvina brought her a glass of juice and a piece of toast before she left. The limousine brought her to his restaurant where his chef prepared a lovely breakfast for her. Mason showed her around the restaurant. He told her that he wanted his children to learn how to cook and he wanted them to work in a soup kitchen so they would know what hunger felt like.

Daniela listened to him. She liked his style. Mason revealed that he was a Dom and he had used women, but he was trying very hard to change.

Mason shared that he had gotten rid of all the women he was seeing because he wanted nothing else than to be with her.

Daniela didn't answer. "Mason, I want to get to know you. I want to spend time with you. I will make my decision by April. Let's see how this goes."

After leaving the restaurant Mason told her, he had a surprise. They rode out to Greenwich, Connecticut. "I want to show you something and I hope you like it."

He held her hand all the way there. The car drove up a winding road to a beautiful Georgian brick home. Daniela noticed the grounds were incredible and the trees gave the home a feeling of privacy. As Mason took her hand and they walked up to the house, Daniela felt like a princess.

The realtor, a young man named David showed them through the house. He explained to Mason and Daniela that the house was within walking distance of schools and the town. The center hall featured a curved staircase, parquet floors and full floor to ceiling window. The living room had a fireplace and overlooked a lake. There was a family room with a wet bar and French doors which opened out to the terrace. The formal dining room was a dream and Daniela could see herself throwing parties. The house also had a library, a breakfast room, and an office. The kitchen was country-style with a solarium that lead to a three car garage.

As they walked up the stairway, Daniela gasped as she saw the huge master suite with views of the lake. On the same floor was a study, an office, two dressing rooms and two full baths.

They continued the tour through the house where there were five more bedrooms. Returning downstairs, they saw the main floor guest suite and the theater that seated 15. There was also a wine cellar and a playroom for children.

Mason whispered in her ear, 'I'm sure we can create a 'playroom' for us.

After the tour, they went outside where there was a table and chairs set with beautiful linens and candles. A guitarist played and sang. It was so romantic. "You did this for me." Daniela said.

"I bought the house for you and me. I'm hoping we can live in it together." Mason said, as he pulled out her chair.

Daniela started to cry, "No one has ever done anything like this for me."

Mason got on his knee and pulled out a handkerchief, "I know you need to make a decision and I won't rush you. I bought the house. When you are ready, we can furnish it together. I love you Daniela." He kissed her hand.

Daniela took his handkerchief and wiped her eyes. The waiter came out and brought their lunch. Delicious salmon with wild rice and asparagus tips. Dessert was chocolate seven-layer cake. Because Daniela was pregnant, they had sparkling grape juice. On the ride back, Mason held her in his arms. He kissed her. When they arrived back at Jake's house she wanted to rip Mason's clothes off, but he took her to the elevator and left. It was seven-thirty.

Jake and Hayley were just sitting down to dinner when Daniela came in. Jake looked up surprised and pulled out her chair.

Daniela sat down. She looked happy but tired. "You look like you've had a very busy day."

Daniela sighed, "Mason bought me a house. He's very serious about me and I think I'm falling in love with him."

Hayley looked at Jake, "Are you sure?"

"I want to give this time before I tell him definitely, at least until after the New Year." Daniela said.

"What kind of house has he bought?" Jake asked.

Daniela gushed about the house. Hayley got up and went to the computer. She found the house on line. "Jake, this house cost ten million dollars. Mason is very serious."

Jake looked at the house. It was really something. "But Matthew will reimburse him for the house." Jake said, trying to play down what Mason had done.

Daniela shook her head, "He doesn't want that. He says he wants the house to be mine and he wants to take care of the baby and me. You don't know this but he sent me a Kindle with the 'What To Expect' books on it and gave me a baby monitor the last time he was here. He told me he loves me. He told me he's changed."

Jake and Hayley sat back down and looked at each other. Perhaps he has.

***

Hayley earlier in the day had lunch with Stephen. He told her that he wasn't interested in Daniela but he wanted to ask Mary out on a date. Hayley told him she would speak to Jake about that.

***

Marvina brought Daniela a shrimp salad and a large glass of water. "I want you to eat healthy. You're pregnant. Tomorrow you stay in and I'll take care of you. You've been out all week and you and that baby need some rest."

Jake and Hayley agreed, "You can take a walk, but that's it. We want you to rest."

Daniela finished eating. "I am tired. I think I'll go to bed. Goodnight Master, Mistress."

Jake kissed her, "I'll check in on you later."

Hayley hugged her, "Have a good night.

***

When they were alone, Hayley talked about Mason. "I think Mason Chadwell has fallen in love."

"I don't trust the guy, but maybe he has." Jake said.

Hayley smiled at Jake, "I'll ask Quinn to check him out. If there is anything to find out she'll find it."

Hayley bit her lip. Jake knew something was up. "What's the matter?"

Hayley got down on her knees, "Sir, I had lunch with my cousin, Stephen. He wants permission to ask Mary out to lunch."

Jake narrowed his eyes and ran his hand through his hair, "Mary called me and asked me the same thing. I really don't know if I want my baby sister to get mixed up with your family."

Hayley gazed at Jake, "You got mixed up with me." She said soothingly.

"I know that and I got the shock of my life when I learned what your family was up to." Jake said.

Hayley unzipped his pants and knelt down in front of him. "Hayley, what are you doing?" Jake asked.

Hayley smiled and licked her lips, "its only lunch Sir." She said as she pulled his cock out his pants.

Hayley started sucking Jake's cock. "Damn I love your mouth." He said fucking in and out as Hayley stared into his eyes, "Yes damn you, they can have lunch, but if things go badly I'll take it out of your ass."

"I was hoping you'd say that Sir." Hayley said as she went back to sucking Jake.

From in the kitchen, Marvina watched them.

***

Hayley called Mary and emailed Stephen giving him Mary's information so he could call her.

Mary gushed, "Thanks so much. I knew you could get Jake to agree."

"Yes, but if things go badly then I'll be in trouble." Hayley said.

"Don't worry, they won't. Thanks Sis." Mary said.

Hayley laughed, "Soon, you will be my sister. I'm so happy."

***

Daniela stayed in bed late. Marvina brought her breakfast on a tray. She thanked her. Jake and Hayley had asked Daniela if she wouldn't mind giving Marvina a treat. Daniela said that she wouldn't mind, she liked Marvina.

After breakfast when Marvina came to get the tray, Daniela was standing in front of the mirror naked. Marvina stood looking at her holding the tray.

Daniela put her foot up on a stool and slowly eased her finger into her pussy. Marvina watched her as she fucked in and out, then lifted her finger to taste it.

She turned around. Marvina started to leave. "Stop." Daniela ordered.

"Miss, I, uhm, sorry." Marvina stammered.

"You like watching me." Daniela said.

"I didn't mean to." The older woman said. "I just came to pick up the tray."

"Yes you did. You like watching me stick my finger in my pussy. Mr. Jake and Miss Hayley wouldn't like you watching me." Daniela said.

"Please don't tell them. I love this job." Marvina begged.

"I bet you do. I bet you like watching them boss me around. I'm their slave, but you are their servant." Daniela said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Yes." Marvina said her eyes wide.

"I know what you want." Daniela put her finger back in her pussy. She watched Marvina's face as she fucked herself, "That's so damn good." Daniela said. When she withdrew her finger, she held it out. "Finger or...pussy." She said.

Marvina blinked.

Daniela laughed, "Bitch you heard me. Do you want just a lick or a whole taste, but if you taste you have to make me cum not once, not twice, but until I say stop. I won't be sucking that black cunt this time, but the next time I return here I just might, so answer me Marvina, finger or pussy."

Marvina's mouth watered. She could barely speak. She set the tray back down on the bed and dropped to her knees. "Pussy please." She said.

Daniela pinched her own breasts, "Then come and get it. You'll be my little slave."

Marvina crawled forward, grabbed Daniela's thighs and began to eat. She ate Daniela's pregnant pussy for nearly an hour. She sucked, licked, and stuffed her tongue deep inside. Daniela held the black woman's head as she fucked her face. God, the power of being in control. Daniela liked it!

***

Marvina made Daniela cum four times before Daniela let her go. "I leave tomorrow, but we'll do this again." Daniela said as she released her. "This will be our secret." She said.

Marvina nodded, picked up the tray and left.

***

Daniela had lunch with Hayley at her office before she left for the airport and the private plane waiting for her. She received the following email from Stephen before she left:

Dear Daniela

You are a wonderful woman, but I don't think the woman for me. I believe that Mason or Isabel would be very lucky to have you. I look forward to coming to your wedding with whomever you choose. Good luck with the baby.

Love your cousin-to-be,

Stephen

***

Daniela emailed him back:

Stephen:

Anytime you want to see a movie, just let me know. I think you're right, we would be better off as friends and cousins.

Daniela

She showed the email to Hayley who sent a copy to Kenneth and Blake. Blake phoned Matthew to let him know that Stephen was out. Matthew was upset, but Blake let him know that Stephen would join his family at some later date in the future. Matthew didn't understand, but he trusted Blake and he had no choice.

Dent, on the other hand, was furious. He cursed his son and yelled over the phone, "You should have had the slave suck your cock. You should have had her on her knees for you. This was our chance."

"Dad, I'm still trying to figure out who I am. I have someone else I'm interested in. Calm down. Daniela is not for me. I believe she's in love with Mason." Stephen said and hung up.

***

Stephen phoned Mary and she was glad to hear from him. He invited her to dinner instead of lunch on Friday. Mary felt her pussy getting moist as he talked to her on the phone.

Stephen had decided to stay in New York. He was off from college until after the New Year. He would have to return home for Christmas, but he would be returning a few days later.

He wanted to get to know Mary better and hopefully her brother. Stephen still hadn't been introduced into the families ritual. He would only be at the board meeting for the first part, but not for the entire day and night. Until Stephen proposed, he would not be included in all the events of the family and he knew that. Stephen was curious about all the secrecy, but he knew not to ask because no one in the family would tell him.

He and Mary talked on the phone for four hours. When he was finished, he was certain that in time he would marry Mary.

Mary lay in bed fingering her pussy. All she could see was Stephen. He was gorgeous in a classic sort of way. She wanted him to take her virginity. She wanted him more than she ever wanted anyone and no one would stop her from getting him.

***

Margo Godith was a model. She was gorgeous and she was in love with Mason Chadwell. She had hoped after two years of on and off dating, he would propose. Several weeks ago, he had broken off their relationship in its entirety while she was on a modeling shoot in the Bahamas. He said that he had found the woman he would marry and he was changing his life.

Margo was infuriated. She decided that once she got back to New York, she would see Mason and demand he break it off with the bitch he was involved with. She couldn't imagine life without him. She couldn't imagine him not flogging her or fucking her ass or suspending her. She couldn't imagine not being on her knees worshiping him.

No little bitch was going to take Mason away from her, no one.

***

Mason sent Daniela two dozen mixed roses, which were waiting for her at her home when she and Matthew arrived back in Boston. Matthew was annoyed, but Daniela was very happy. Matthew spanked Daniela over his knee, and then fucked her pussy hard. "I can't wait until your belly is big. I am hoping Jake will let me fuck you then. I fucked Helen up until her ninth month." Matthew moaned moving in and out, "Mason will be a lucky man. I love fucking this pussy."

Daniela thought of Mason as Matthew moved in and out of her. She came hard with thoughts of Mason taking her.

***

Mason woke up in the middle of the night to someone sucking his cock. He thought he was dreaming, but realized soon enough he wasn't. Sitting up abruptly, Mason turned on the light to see the light brown hair of Margo sucking him.

Mason grabbed her by her short hair and pulled Margo up. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Master, I thought I'd surprise you." Margo said a grin on her face.

"Margo, I told you we were done. I am in love with someone else and I plan to be with her. You and I are finished." Mason said as he got out of bed and put on his jeans.

Margo slid off the bed. She was naked and knelt in front of Mason. "Please, please, you can't be serious. I love you Master. I thought you were just making me suffer. I can't live without you. Please take me back." She begged, tears starting to well in her eyes.

As Mason looked at her tearful face, he softened. Mason lifted her up and wrapped the sheet around her naked body. "I'm sorry Margo, but I can't do this with you. I really love this woman. You need to go home. I'll call you a taxi. We'll talk in a few days. But we are done, finished."

Margo glared at Mason. She wiped the tears that had fallen down her face. "Mason, I will leave." She stood up and let the sheet fall. Mason turned away. Margo dressed as Mason put on his sneakers and a tee shirt. He called down to the desk and asked for a taxi. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a twenty and handed it to Margo. He took her hand and led her out of the bedroom.

He went to his office and wrote a check, which he gave to her. "Look, I know you and I have been through a great deal. I know that money is not the answer, but I hope you will use this to get some therapy. I'm sorry it ended like this, but I fell in love over thanksgiving and I'm serious about this girl. I'm cleaning up my act. Please, please Margo respect that. I'm sorry and I wish you well."

Margo put the check in her pocket without looking at it. "I wish you the best of luck." She said as she turned to leave.

"Margo, my key please?" Mason asked. Margo fished the key from her pocket and handed it to him. He walked her out the door, took her down to the elevator and put her into the taxi.

When he went upstairs he hoped that was the end of it, but just in case, he phoned Blake. Blake said that he would hire someone to keep an eye on her.

***

Margo had kept her fury under wraps until the taxi pulled away. "He thinks he can get away with dumping me." She said under her breath. "I'm going to find out who that little cunt is and take care of her."

Margo took the check out of her pocket. She stared at it. "Fifty thousand dollars, is that what he thinks I'm worth?" She started to tear it up, then smiled. "I could put this to some really good use."

As the taxi pulled up to her condo, Margo was in better spirits. She was formulating a plan and she would get rid of her adversary.

***

As a favor to Hayley and Jake, Quinn had done a thorough background check on Mason. She had learned that in the last few months he had really straightened out his life. She was pleased to report that he was indeed on his way. She also told Hayley that Mason had purchased a two million dollar engagement ring from Harry Winston.

What Quinn found most interesting was that Mason had paid for the ring out of his personal account, not from his trust. He must really be in love. Quinn mused.

***

Stephen and Mary had dinner at Fig and Olive a lovely Italian restaurant in what used to be the meatpacking district. Mary was very nervous, as was Stephen, when they met. He had wanted to send a car for her, but Mary told him that she would meet him at the restaurant.

Stephen arrived first and asked the waiter for a table that was a little off to the side so they could talk. He wore a beautiful tailored black suit with a blue shirt and a blue and grey tie. His hair was slicked back and he looked like a younger Armie Hammer. Mary saw him sitting and waiting for her as she entered the restaurant. He stood up, came over to her and helped her off with her coat.

They went back to their table and ordered. From there it was non-stop conversation. They talked about everything as if they had known each other all their lives. Over dessert that they shared, the laughed a great deal. They both knew – they were falling in love.

The limousine that was parked outside whisked them to the heliport where Stephen took her for an evening helicopter ride over the city. Mary was hooked and so was he. He asked her if he could kiss her and she said yes. So overlooking New York high in the sky on their first date, they shared their first kiss.

When they came back down, Stephen took her for tea at a little teashop in the village. Stephen drove Mary home and walked her to her door, then kissed her goodnight.

When he arrived back at the Plaza, he called her and they talked for another two hours before they both fell asleep dreaming of the other.

At the office, the next day was a bouquet of mixed flowers in a lovely crystal vase. She showed them to Hayley along with the card that said: "The first of many dates. Have a lovely day." Stephen.

Mary was the happiest she had ever been and Hayley was happy for her.

12