The Family Ritual Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thoughts went back to the ritual. She was looking forward to tonight, which was a free for all and not part of the ritual, but a part of most of the Cassidy's lifestyle. A part of her would miss all the sex after her wedding, but she was sure that Jake would satisfy her and also if she chose she could have another slave. She would miss Daniela.

***

Brandon was skiing down the slopes thinking about tonight. He wanted to suck Jake's cock again. Too bad Mason wasn't to be included in tonight's activities.

***

Samantha licked her lips thinking about eating Daniela's pussy. She would be very happy when this damn wedding was over. She wanted to get pregnant but had to wait until Jonah and Quinn did.

***

Quinn wanted to feel Jake inside her pussy again. She also wanted to spend some time with Matthew. Maybe she could have both of them together and have her husband eating her pussy. Now that she had claimed her inner Domme, Quinn and Jonah had stopped fighting. Their relationship and home life was so much better. They would move into their new home in the New Year. They had also picked the perfect room in the house for a nursery. No one else in the family could get pregnant until Quinn's pregnancy was confirmed. Then it would be Brandon and Samantha's turn followed by Denise and Daniel then Hayley and Jake.

The reason behind this was mainly to give the couples a chance to be with each other without the family ritual being in the way of procreation. Quinn and Jonah had two years to get pregnant, and then they would have to make a decision. They could try In Vitro for a year or ask another family member to carry their child, finally if no pregnancy appeared in three years, they could adopt, but that was a last resort.

After Hayley's wedding, Quinn and Jonah would be given thorough examinations by the Board's physicians. They would be encouraged to work on creating a family even given time off from their careers to ensure this happened. Their youngest child would be their heir.

***

Dent found out that Stephen was seeing Jake's sister Mary. He was happy with his son again. He was downright gleeful. Mary would be their ticket to moving up in the family and he was looking forward to sinking his cock into that juicy black pussy at the wedding. He wondered if he would be the one to take her virginity since her father was not part of this whole thing. He made an inquiry to Kenneth.

Kenneth informed him that Jake would have that right if Mary accepted Stephen's proposal.

Dent quizzed Stephen about Jake. He was looking forward to meeting him. They would be in-laws.

***

Hayley returned home at 5:45. She was covered in snow. Frederick helped her with her coat and she went upstairs to find Jake still at work. He stood and kissed her rosy cheeks. "You look very cold. I can warm you up." He said suggestively.

"We can't, not until later after Mason's gone to bed." Hayley said kissing his lips.

"Damn! So who wants to fuck us tonight?" Jake laughed.

"I know Brandon wants to suck your cock and Quinn wants you and father to fuck her." Hayley said as Jake held her close to him.

"We shall see, just remember, no one touches your ass but me. Let's get ready for dinner." Jake said releasing Hayley reluctantly.

***

Dinner was formal and everyone was in his or her finest. The women were all in evening gowns, the men in tuxedos. The table was set with the finest china. Frederick and Cook joined the family and the temporary staff served the dinner. There was shrimp cocktail, porterhouse steak and lobster. Fine wines were served.

Dessert was a choice of round iced cake with Macadamia Nuts, meringue raspberry sorbet, and pistachio biscuit, Christmas cake with chocolate ice cream and iced heart in salted butter caramel and vanilla over a meringue bed, a chocolate mousse and an English trifle.

After all this food, everyone went into the ballroom where an orchestra was playing. They danced until 11:15 when Matthew stood in front of his guests. "Helen and I are so happy to spend Christmas with all of you. Now it is time to call it a night. Tomorrow all of you will be going home. We will see you in the New Year. Next year we will have a New Year's Eve party, but this year, Helen and I will be spending the New Year in Paris. I look forward to more celebrations."

The servers passed out glasses of champagne. Quinn made sure that the drink going to Mason had been spiked with a drug to get him into bed by midnight.

Matthew looked at Quinn who nodded. He made a toast, "To our family, may we live, prosper and always care for one another. May we follow the ritual and keep each other safe. Merry Christmas!"

Matthew watched as Mason drained his glass. "It's so early," he said yawning. "God, all of a sudden I got tired."

"Some of us have planes to catch in the morning, which is why we end this early." Daniel said.

Daniela took Mason's arm, "I'm tired anyway. I need to go to bed, will you walk me up?"

"Sure." Mason said as Daniela winked at Daniel.

They walked Mason upstairs, Brandon followed discreetly behind as Mason took Daniela to her room. She said goodnight and Daniel steered Mason to his room. Mason looked as if he were about to drop. Brandon came into the sitting room. "Guys I'm really bushed." He said sitting on the couch.

Brandon helped him stand and moved him into the bedroom where they helped him undress and put on his pajamas. Mason said, "Thanks" and closed his eyes. He was out like a light.

Brandon closed the door and made sure it locked. The door would automatically open at 6 a.m. Mason should sleep through the night and wouldn't know that he had been locked in.

***

Brandon went downstairs to let the rest know that the coast was clear. They would all meet up in the punishment room as soon as they changed. Matthew was in charge of the events and he made arrangements. Cook had left after dinner for his vacation while Frederick was staying, but not participating in the night's events.

Matthew chose to spend his evening, to no one's surprise with Hayley and Daniela. Jake who had a decision to make, vetoed Daniela and said that he wanted to spend time with Daniela and Brandon. Brandon grinned. He was really looking forward to being with Jake again.

Denise wanted to join her father and Hayley. Helen decided to spend time with Jonah and Samantha.

They could change partners after the first go round and then decide. Jake knew that Daniela didn't want Matthew fucking her anymore, but he also knew that Hayley wanted her father and Jake acquiesced to that because he knew that after their wedding night, Matthew would not be an issue. He could bear it until then.

Daniel decided to spend time with Quinn. They both asked Jake to spend time with him after the first go round. Jake said that if he were up to it, then it was fine.

***

Matthew dismissed everyone from the punishment room except for Hayley and Denise. Jake had warned him what he could and could not do and how much pain Hayley could take. Matthew understood. His dick was already hard at the thought of her.

Helen took Jonah's hand and with Samantha following, they went into Helen's master suite.

Daniel and Quinn went into the other room so they could watch what was going on in the Ritual room with Daniela, Brandon and Jake.

Daniela, Brandon and Jake took over the Ritual room. So much had gone on here. Jake couldn't believe that once again he was in this room. Daniela turned on the two way mirror so that Quinn and Daniel could watch.

***

Denise and Hayley knelt on the floor of the punishment room waiting for instructions from Matthew. Denise was wearing a black crotchless cat suit while Hayley was dressed in a zippered red dress. She was naked underneath.

Matthew in a pair of black pants with buttons in the front took Denise's head and pressed it into his groin. "I want you to undress your sister and make it good for me. I plan to flog you both before I fuck you." Matthew said as he sat down on the chaise lounge.

Denise and Hayley both stood. Denise smiled at her sister and kissed Hayley in the mouth. Hayley responded by grinding her body against Denise. Hayley took the lead, pressed her hand into the crotchless cat suit, and fingered Denise. She was wet. Denise smiled at Hayley and captured her mouth with her own. Denise pulled down the zipper of Hayley's dress to find her naked underneath.

Denise turned to Matthew, "Daddy you like seeing our little Hayley naked? You like putting your big cock in her pussy?"

Matthew smiled and said, "Yes I love Hayley's pussy."

Denise pouted, playing her little girl role, "Did you like fucking me and taking my virginity?"

Matthew grinned even wider, "It's my right. I liked taking both of you. I was your first. You will always remember that."

Hayley looked at her father, "I will always remember that. You need to remember father that I belong to Jake. You can fuck me until the day after my wedding then you will lose all of us."

Matthew frowned, "I know that Hayley but tonight you are mine."

"Oh Daddy loves fucking his little girls." Hayley said licking her lips, "Daddy fuck me, but just know that it's Jake's cock I'll be thinking about and it's Daniel's cock Denise will be thinking about. We belong to them. We don't belong to you. So whip us, flog us and take what is yours to borrow, but never own. Come on Daddy." Hayley challenged.

Matthew felt as if a knife were stabbing his heart. Hayley pulled down the zipper of Denise's cat suit, her eyes on Matthews, "Denise get on your fucking knees and eat my cunt. Show Daddy what a good pussy licker you are." Hayley said as she grabbed Denise by her hair and forced her to her knees.

Denise moaned as Hayley pushed her face into her cunt. Denise instantly began to suck. Hayley watched Matthew. "You see, I'm not a weak little girl anymore. Yes Denise, eat my cunt. My cunt owns you as it owns the rest of the family. I am the heir. The only one who can take me, really take me is Jake. He has me on my knees, he has me begging him for his dick, but you, father, I won't ever beg you. So come on, bring that dick over here."

Matthew felt like a puppet as he walked woodenly to Hayley. He went to touch her. She stopped him by holding up her hand and then moving her index finger, "No, you don't. Take that big cock out." She ordered, "Yess, Sister dear, eat that pussy. I know my pussy is very good."

Matthew unbuttoned his pants, his eyes on Hayley. "I own you too father. My pussy owns you. All you want is to fuck me. All you want is to own me. But I own you, don't I daddy? I've always owned you." Hayley smiled but the smile did not meet her eyes.

Matthew moaned. "TELL ME DADDY DAMMIT!" She yelled.

"YES! Hayley, you own me. "Matthew said falling to his knees.

"Get down here and help your daughter eat my pussy, dearest Daddy." Hayley said her voice strong.

Matthew fell to his knees and Hayley opened her legs wider. She guided his head to her pussy.

With tears in his eyes, Matthew ate Hayley's pussy. Hayley smiled broadly. He was hers and she was Jake's.

Denise and Matthew kissed sucking each other's tongues, then went back to eating Hayley to a screaming orgasm. When Hayley had calmed down, she ordered, "Denise, undress father. I want you to tie him to the cross." She said.

Denise did as she was asked. "Suck his cock. Get him hard." Hayley said as she picked up the flogger. THWACK! She hit Denise on the back. Then she hit her father's chest. Matthew moaned, "Yes Hayley, harder Hayley. I love you Hayley."

He wept he moaned. "Don't you fucking cum, not yet, not until I say." She yelled at him as she kept flogging both of them.

Grabbing Denise's head she pulled her off Matthew's cock and hit his hard cock with the flogger, "Uh, please Hayley."

"Please what father? Please more? What about poor Denise? Her pussy must be soaking wet by now." Hayley said as she uncuffed

Matthew. "Go, suck her."

Denise lay on the bed as Matthew crawled in between her legs. Hayley went to the chest in the room and took out the strap on. She picked a 9 inch dildo and put it on the strap-on.

She greased it up. "Get on your damn knees father." Matthew kept eating Denise as Hayley inserted the dildo into Matthew's ass. "Oh Hayley." He moaned.

Hayley laughed loudly, "I guess you thought you were going to fuck me, not this night. I'm going to fuck you and you're going to eat pussy until I tell you to stop."

Hayley fucked Matthew long and hard and he enjoyed every moment of it. After an hour of taking her father's ass she handed him a condom and allowed him to fuck Denise as she spanked his ass.

***

Jake, Daniela and Brandon had a very good time together. Jake wondered about Hayley and Matthew but a part of him felt that Hayley would be all right. Brandon sucked Jake's cock and enjoyed it when Jake took his ass as he ate Daniela.

Jake took his time fucking Daniela. She told him how much she was going to miss him. She told him she hoped the baby was his and she would know next month. Jake told her that Hayley would be upset that she was carrying his first born instead of her, but Jake wanted this baby to be his not Matthew's because then Daniela would be free of Matthew forever.

When she had cum several times, Daniela was exhausted. Jake picked her up in his arms and took her to her bedroom. Brandon followed them. They bathed her and got her ready for bed. They tucked her in and kissed her goodnight.

***

Jake had, had enough. He wanted to take a shower and go to bed. He hugged Brandon. "I'm looking forward to seeing you and Samantha in New York. I'm going to say goodnight."

"It was fun. We won't be able to do this after your wedding night. I enjoyed it. I'm going to get Samantha and take her to bed. I'm sure Hayley will be with you soon." Brandon said and went to find his wife.

***

Jake was in the shower when he felt Hayley behind him. "I missed you tonight."

"I'm sure Matthew kept you busy." Jake said turning towards her..

"I kept him busy." Hayley said and told Jake everything that happened.

Jake had never been so proud in his life. "I love you girl, I really love you."

"And I love you very much. This will end. You never have to doubt my love and my loyalty. They are only for you." Hayley said.

They washed and dried each other, then got into bed. Jake made love to Hayley that night fucking her deep and hard. "I love you so much. I want you to know that as we go along I will always try to do my best by you." He said kissing her.

"You're doing very good by me right now." Hayley said as she moved with him thrust to thrust. She kissed his mouth as she came.

***

Denise couldn't wait to tell Daniel what happened in the playroom. Daniel couldn't wait to tell Quinn who shared it with Jonah, who told Samantha who told Brandon who finally told Helen. Helen just smiled. Hayley was coming into her own.

***

Mason woke up about four in the morning. He was thirsty. He got up and wandered into the sitting room. His head was hurting. He heard a noise from outside his room and walked to the door. He tried to open it but it was locked. "What the hell?" He said, his voice slurring.

Mason tried the door again, but the door was really locked tight. "Who locked me in here?" He could feel his head getting woozy and he managed to find the refrigerator. He took out some water and drank it as he sat down on the couch. Mason tried to stand again, but he couldn't he fell back down. He felt as if he had drunk about a gallon of scotch. Mason laughed because he couldn't get up. He lay back against the couch and fell back to sleep.

He woke up at seven in the morning still lying on the couch. Mason remembered coming into the room, because the water bottle was on the floor. He remembered thinking the door was lock. Getting up, he walked to the door. Mason took a minute before twisting the knob. The door opened. He chuckled he must have been pretty wasted. Mason closed the door and went to shower.

***

Breakfast was again a buffet. Matthew and Helen were waiting downstairs to say good morning and goodbye. They would be leaving for Paris soon and everyone else would be going home. Quinn and Jonah came downstairs looking exhausted. Daniela was excited, she was returning to New York with Mason.

Denise and Daniel came downstairs holding hands. They both smiled broadly, as they looked at Matthew. Brandon and Samantha looked like newlyweds as they held each other and sat for breakfast.

Finally, Jake and Hayley came down. They were eager to get home. Matthew looked at his daughter and smiled. She raised an eyebrow and smiled back at him. Helen went over to Hayley and gave her a big kiss. She whispered, "I'm so proud of you I could burst. You and Jake, have a happy New Year."

***

Max drove Jake, Hayley, Mason, and Daniela to the airport. They were all taking the plane back to New York. Daniela held Mason's hand on the plane and laid her head on his shoulder. "I'm looking forward to being with you this week. I want us to get to know each other." Daniela said.

Mason kissed her forehead, "I'm not going to rush you. Your room is all ready. My housekeeper will be at the house in the morning to prepare breakfast. You will have a car at your disposal and I am hoping you will join me for lunch tomorrow at the restaurant. I want you to meet a few people."

Daniela agreed that she would like that. She also planned to shop and spend some time with Jake and Hayley.

Jake watched them and he really was starting to feel very good about Mason.

***

Margo learned that Daniela was on her way to New York with Mason. Daniela would be staying in Mason's apartment. Margo had to work very hard to keep her rage intact; that pregnant bitch would pay for taking Mason away from her.

***

Blake Black had arranged everything. He would personally take care of Margo. She was one crazy bitch, but she wouldn't be crazy for long. She would learn what a true Master was.

12