The Family Ritual Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Hayley was informed that Lady Catherine and Lord Thomas had arrived. She and Jake would have dinner at Mason's Getaway with them and Mason and Daniela tomorrow.

Jake had returned to work and was thinking about Mary and Stephen. This relationship couldn't go forward. He didn't want to think about Mary and the Ritual. He needed to find a way to break them up. He needed to break them up before things got too serious.

***

Lady Catherine and Lord Thomas had a wonderful lunch with Mason and Daniela in their apartment. Lady Catherine who would be in town until after the Board Meeting told Daniela that they would have a ladies day together.

After lunch, Mason took Daniela shopping. He bought her some maternity clothes and lingerie. She had a craving for hot chocolate and he took her to Saks to have some.

When they arrived home, she was tired. Mason undressed her and put her in bed. He lay holding her. Mason thought about eh future and their life together. Soon he joined her in sleep.

***

Lady Catherine was riding her husband's cock. "It couldn't have gone better darling. She's lovely. My tongue is tingling with the thought of sucking on that lovely clit I'm sure she has."

"Yes my dear, how do you think the boy will react to the Ritual?" Thomas ask as his wife bent down to kiss his lips.

"I'm sure he'll be horrified at the thought of him putting his cock up your bum. After he receives the drug though it won't matter. He will comply." Catherine said as she reached down to squeeze her husband's balls.

"Ow my dear, please." Thomas groaned.

"That's to remind you not to cum" Catherine said as she moved her hips. "I remember when my father took your ass. You enjoyed it immensely."

"Yes, but before that I was mortified. I couldn't' imagine doing that with a man. I had never sucked cock before. But now, I quite enjoy it and I will enjoy licking our boy's dick." Thomas said as Catherine continued fucking him.

"I'm cumming luv and I want you to cum too then get down there and clean all that mess out of my pussy. I think you'll stay there most of the afternoon. I'm pretty randy today." Catherine said as she felt her orgasm approaching.

She let out a howl that was followed by her husband's growl as he burst and leaked all his cum inside her. Instead of him going down on her, Catherine got over his face, her juices dripping down onto his tongue. "This is much better." She said grinding her pussy on his face.

***

Quinn was whipping Jonah. He was begging for more as she slashed the whip across his body. She was wearing black leather crotchless shorts; her braided hair was flying around her head giving her the appearance of an Amazon.

Quinn was angry with Jonah for lying to her. She administered his punishment and when she was done, her pussy was soaked. She released him from the pillar he was tied to and he fell to the floor. Grabbing his hair she dragged him to the spanking bench and tied him there. The bench was just level with her pussy and she pulled his head inside him. "Don't you ever lie to me again Jonah Cassidy or it will be worse. Tonight you get to sleep here, tied and gagged. Right now you get to take care of this black pussy and you better get me off soon because I want to whip your white ass again and only if I cum will I forgive you so get to it boy."

***

Daniela was leaving for Boston in two days. Matthew and Mason would both meet her for her doctor's appointment on Friday so she would have one day to herself. She planned to spend that day alone thinking about how much her life had changed since Hayley's ritual.

The Chadwell's were joining Daniela and Mason for dinner at the Getaway. Mason was concerned that Daniela was pushing herself too much, but she told him she felt fine.

As she dressed for dinner, Mason watched her. She moved so gracefully as she put on her stockings and then her dress. Suddenly Daniela stopped. She started laughing. "Mason, come here, give me your hand." She said her face full of wonder.

Mason came towards her and she took his hand and placed it on her stomach. He felt it too and looked at her, "Was that the baby kicking? It's not supposed to happen for weeks."

"How would you know that?" Daniela asked quizzically.

Mason blushed, "I've been reading the baby books. I wanted to know what to expect as you went along."

A tear pricked Daniela's eye and she held Mason's hand tightly to her stomach. "I love you." She said and Mason took her into his arms.

"I've never felt this way about anyone. I'm so happy that you agreed to get married at the Castle and I'm really happy that you love me." He kissed her.

"I think we should get ready to go before I take those clothes off and we end up in bed." Mason said as he kissed her again.

***

Dinner went exceptionally well and Daniela thought how silly she was to ever think her new in-laws were stuck up. They were the most down to earth people she had ever met.

Catherine spoke to her alone as Mason showed his father the restaurant. "I know you've been through the ritual and I'm sure you know to keep it a secret from Mason, but do you have any questions?"

"I know that my father will not be there but Jake and Hayley will. I will be further along and I don't want to risk the health and well-being of my child."

Catherine took her hand reassuringly, "Don't worry about that. You will only be with me and my husband."

Daniela sighed with relief.

Mason returned, "I'm so happy that the two of you are getting along. Let's have some dessert."

After they returned home, Mason put Daniela into bed then went to call Blake. "Is everything ready for Margo?" He asked concerned.

"Yes, everything is set. I'll call you when it's over.

Mason took a shower. His life was falling into place. The house would be theirs in the next three weeks and he and Daniela would begin the process of hiring a decorator.

***

Dent and Sally arrived in New York. They were staying a floor below where the Chadwell's were. Stephen greeted them. He had moved out of their apartment and into one of the hotel suites at the Plaza. Even though Dent and Sally's apartment was a two bedroom, Stephen didn't want to stay with them. He had a feeling that when he told his parents the news, they wouldn't be too happy with him.

***

Mary was very anxious about meeting Stephen's parents. Jake phoned her and told her he was leaving work early to speak with her.

He arrived at her studio apartment and looked around, "So when are you moving out of this dump?" He asked.

"Brian called me and told me that he would be showing me places tomorrow. Get off my back big brother. I'm looking at places for Stephen and me." She said grinning at Jake.

"You just met the boy. Don't even think about living with him. Mom and Dad would have a heart attack! Are you crazy?" Jake said getting angry.

Mary laughed, "I'm teasing you big brother. Boy you are so overprotective."

"I'm serious Mary. I want you to think long and hard about getting involved with Stephen. " Jake said staring at her.

"So that's why you came over here." Mary's voice grew soft, "I know you're trying to be my big brother. I know you're trying to protect me, but I'm a grown woman and I really care for Stephen. What's your problem with him? It can't be because he's white, since you're marrying a white woman." Mary said folding her arms in front of her chest.

Jake sighed, "I just heard that her father isn't very nice and that family is so wealthy and so powerful."

"Your marrying into it, why can't I and what aren't you telling me." She said annoyed.

"I'm just looking out for you. Just be careful." He said and kissed her forehead.

Mary hugged Jake, "I'm falling in love with him. He's good and kind and sweet."

Jake held her. He would try again, but he didn't think it would make a difference.

***

Stephen sent a car for Mary which brought her to the restaurant where Stephen was waiting for her. They entered the Italian restaurant. Stephen held her hand and whispered, "Don't be worried. My mom's a bit shy, but my dad will more than make up for it."

A tall man with a grin on his face walked forward and grabbed Mary in a bear hug. "Welcome I'm Stephen's father. Call me Dent." He said as he led her over to the table.

Sally, Stephen's mother stood. She was a very thin woman with dyed auburn hair and a slight smile on her face. She kissed Mary on the cheek and everyone sat down.

Dent ordered champagne for the table. "I'd thought we'd celebrate my son's very pretty new girlfriend. You are a looker nice brown skin, not too dark, so my grandchildren will be light and long hair. It's not a weave is it?"

Stephen looked embarrassed. Mary squeezed his hand. "No it's all mine and I'm glad I'm not too dark for you." She smirked.

Sally apologized, "I'm sorry for my husband, Dent can be a little much."

"Don't apologize for me woman! I'm just stating facts." Dent said. "You are a pretty young woman. My boy has good taste."

The server brought the champagne and the menus. They ordered dinner. Mary noticed that Dent ordered for his wife without asking her what she wanted.

Mary narrowed her eyes, "Sally, what would you like?"

Sally smiled, "My husband knows me well."

"Would you like something else?" Mary asked.

"You know I think I'd like to share the crudo with you, if you don't mind." Sally said.

Mary smiled at her. Dent gave Sally a look, but she ignored him.

Their dinner arrived and the evening moved along. Dent kept putting his hand on Mary's leg and she moved it off. Finally, after the third time she had, had enough. "I'm your son's girlfriend and I don't appreciate you pawing me." She said through gritted teeth.

Dent laughed, "You're a real spitfire. I was just testing you to see if you were woman enough for my son. He hasn't figured out who he is."

"And what the hell does that mean?" Mary said getting annoyed.

Stephen shot his father a look. Dent cleared his throat. "What I mean is he hasn't found out how strong he is as a man; you both are so young, but you my dear are a very strong black woman."

Stephen breathed a sigh of relief. At the end of the meal, Stephen told everyone that he was transferring schools and moving to New York. He would get his own apartment and attend NYU.

Sally looked relieved. He needed to get away from his father and she was glad. Dent nodded his approval. He wanted Stephen to marry this young woman.

"Will you two be living together?" Sally asked.

"Not at first, we're just getting to know each other. We will see how things go." Mary said.

"Have you figured out what you're going to study son." Sally asked.

"I want to be a screenwriter and I think that's what I want to do with my life." Stephen said.

Dent was not happy. This subject had come up before. Stephen was very good with numbers and Dent had hoped he'd come work with him in the Cassidy accounting firm he ran, but if the boy was in New York with Mary then he wouldn't fight him.

Stephen was amazed at his father's reaction; he realized that it probably had everything to do with Mary.

***

After dinner, they rode back to the hotel. Dent pulled Stephen to the side, "From what I hear this girl is a virgin. You cannot sleep with her until you propose. So, no living with her either until the ritual. Got it!"

"Yes, father. We are both virgins and I have no intention of having sex with her until we're married." Stephen said.

"You mean you haven't fucked anyone?" Dent said surprised.

"Father, keep your voice down. No, I haven't fucked anyone. I'm saving myself for marriage." Stephen said exasperated. "Look, I'm going to spend some time alone with Mary and then escort her home."

Sally kissed Mary and said to her, "I am looking forward to getting to know you. I'll ask Stephen to bring you to Maine, but before then I'd like to go shopping with you or to the theater or anything you'd like."

Mary said, 'I'd love to spend the day with you. I have to work, but we could spend Saturday together. I'm looking for a new apartment and I'd love for you to join me."

"I would love that, thank you." Sally said and hugged Mary. Stephen took Mary's hand and kissed his mother.

Together they went up to his room. Mary and Stephen made out. He told her he was a virgin and wanted to stay that way until he was married. She told him she wanted to do the same.

***

Dent slapped Sally the moment they were in the room. "Get your damn clothes off and come and take care of my cock." He said as he took out the flogger and some rope that was in the drawer.

Sally her face stinging from the slap undressed. Her body was in good shape since Dent made her work out three hours every day. She knelt on the floor and he bound her hands behind her. Dent undressed. His cock was hard and jutting out in front of him. He stood towering above her. "You thought you'd just order for yourself."

"Sir, I was trying to be nice to the girl. You were embarrassing yourself." Sally cried. "Please Dent our son is in love Mary."

"She's a little hot tamale that one. I bet she's going to be one hot bitch in the sack and she's a virgin. I want to be the first to get my cock in her." Dent said as he raised the flogger bringing it down on Sally's back.

Sally was crying. Dent liked to see her cry. Grabbing her hair, he shoved his cock in her mouth. "Yes, I want to take my big dick and shove it in that black virgin pussy. I want her to scream and plead for me to stop. But I bet her brother will get that honor." Dent said angrily as he slammed his cock in and out of his wife's mouth.

He flogged Sally while he thought about fucking Mary. It didn't take long before he came in his wife's mouth shoving her head down on his dick choking her.

When he was done, Sally licked him clean. He waited a few moments then went behind her and began flogging her again. She was in tears and in heat when he was done.

"Tonight, you sleep here on the floor. I'll take care of that pussy in the morning." He said as he walked into the bedroom and closed the door, leaving Sally on the floor. She crawled to a closet and took out a sheet and a blanket and lay on the floor. She could have pulled out the couch, but Sally knew it would be worse for her if she did, so she slept on the floor.

***

Blake knew that Daniela wasn't leaving until the next day. He had arranged for a look alike to go to the airport in the morning. This woman was a Special Forces member. Blake would be following Wilson's car to the house with three of his men and they would take care of Margo.

***

Daniela woke in the middle of the night. She looked at Mason sleeping beside her. He was naked and she felt herself get moist looking at him. The baby moved inside her and she thought of the magical moment when they both felt him or her kick. She kissed his chest and Mason stirred. Daniela moved down his body kissing along the way. Mason took her head and pushed her down to his cock. Daniela smiled as she took him in her mouth. "Yes baby, suck me. I like to be awakened this way every morning that I'm in bed with you. Suck me." He moaned and she did. Mason came in her mouth and she cleaned him. He fell back asleep and she kissed his mouth and lay down beside him, then she also fell asleep.

When Mason woke up later, he smiled; she would be his perfect submissive and wife. He couldn't have chosen better and besides that he was in love with her.

***

Blake told Mason to keep Daniela out of sight for the day just in case Margo had any spies. He had Mason come to the lobby with the lookalike who had been smuggled in the building. Mason kissed her and put her into the town car. The town car drove the airport where Wilson was waiting.

He grabbed the young woman and threw a black cloth over her head and pretended to shoot her with the drugs that would knock her out, then put her in the back seat of the car.

Blake was ready; he and his men were driving behind Wilson as Wilson pulled up to the house. He carried the young woman inside where Margo was waiting. "I want to see the bitch. I want her to know that from now on I'm in charge of her."

Wilson walked behind Margo as Margo went to remove the cloth from her head. As soon as she did that, Wilson grabbed the gun from Margo's hand and the woman pulled out her own gun and held it on Margo. "What the hell is going on here? Wilson I hired you. She's not that bitch Daniela, she's not even pregnant. What's happening?

The front door opened and Margo saw a man that made her blood run cold. He stared at her with dark deep-set eyes, his voice turned her into jelly as Blake said, "Hello Margo, I'm your new Master, let's play...

12