The Family Ritual Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew came several hours later. He knew that he would be having a conversation with Mason now that he and Daniela were engaged. Matthew arranged to return home to Denver that evening.

Matthew met Daniela and Mason at the doctor's office. Daniela was very happy to learn that Matthew wasn't staying at the house with her.

Mason was cordial to Matthew. The doctor squirted some gel on Daniela's stomach and the sonogram came to life. Matthew could see and hear the heartbeat. The doctor looked, then smiled. "Daniela, you are having twins."

Daniela was shocked, Mason looked pleased and Matthew was over the moon. "Well done my dear, twins, the first in the family in a very long time." Matthew said poking out his chest.

"Congratulations Uncle Matthew." Mason said.

"And congratulations to you. I'll leave you two while I tell Helen, Kenneth and Blake and good news." Matthew said smiling.

"Look at him," said Daniela sighing, "He's so proud of his fucking self, preening like some god damn peacock because he thinks he knocked me up with his twins. I really hope they are Jakes,"

Daniela told the doctor that on all paper work, Mason would be listed as the father. The child would be Cassidy-Chadwell. Mason was pleased as he held her hand through the rest of the examination.

Mason went to speak to Matthew who had finished up his conversation with Blake. "Uncle, I don't want you fucking my fiancée anymore." Mason said bluntly.

"Don't worry Mason; I won't be touching Daniela anymore. She's no longer a slave. I wish the two of you the best. I just want to see my children every now and again." Matthew said.

"Daniela and I will decide this together. I'm sure we will work something out as long as you abide by the agreement we set, then I don't see us having any problems." Mason said and held out his hand for his uncle to shake.

Before Matthew shook Mason's hand he asked, "You aren't thinking of moving back to England any time soon are you?"

"No. I have a business here. Daniela's life is here, but I believe the wedding will be at the Castle. She's met my parents and they adore her."

Matthew took Mason's hand and they shook. The deal was done. Blake would eventually draw up a formal agreement after the babies were born.

Daniela came out of the examination room. She took Mason's arm. Matthew kissed her cheek. "I'm very happy for you." He said and he meant it.

Daniela thanked him. She and Mason celebrated that night with a wonderful dinner. "Twins, it has been a long time since we've had them. I'll call mother tomorrow and tell her. She'll really be over the moon."

Daniela called her father, Frederick and told him about the twins he was very excited. "I hope they are both Jakes." Frederick said and he spoke with Mason.

"Mason I am so pleased for you and Daniela."

"Thank you Frederick. I love your daughter very much and we will come to Denver and see you soon. I know that you will be taking Daniela away for a week so enjoy yourself. If there is anything you need, please do not hesitate to ask." Mason said.

Frederick and Daniela spoke for a few more moments. When Daniela got off the phone, she had a tear in her eye. Mason asked her why she was crying, Daniela said. "My dad said that he wished my mother was here to see this. She would be so proud."

Mason held her and whispered, "She is here with you and I know she's proud of you because I am."

She and Mason spent a fun weekend together and when he left for New York, Daniela missed him.

***

Matthew got the surprise of his life when he returned home to find Quinn and Jonah waiting. Quinn confronted her father-in-law and Matthew admitted that he had gotten Jonah to look at Quinn's papers. "You should have just asked me."

Matthew apologized, but Quinn was having none of it. Helen agreed. "You are to be punished Matthew. In the Punishment room in an hour, I think that 40 should be the right number." Helen said and Quinn agreed.

"This is Quinn's punishment so she will give you 30 and Jonah will give you the other 10. The only decision we'll allow you is cane, crop or whip." Helen said and a smile played on her lips. She was going to enjoy watching her husband's punishment.

Quinn was also looking forward to this. Matthew had walked in the door of the house so gleefully happy about Daniela being pregnant with twins that she wanted to wipe that smug smile from his face.

Matthew sighed and said, "I understand and accept the punishment. I apologize to you Quinn and you Jonah. I choose the crop."

"Then we will meet in the punishment room in an hour and you are to be naked." Helen said and Quinn added, "I also think he should wear a cage for a week.

Helen agreed. Matthew was resigned.

An hour later, Jonah tied his father to a column in the punishment room. Helen was sitting on the bed, fingering her pussy and watching as Quinn expertly used the crop on Matthew's back, buttocks and legs. Matthew was strong through the first 15, then crying like a baby over the next 15. Quinn handed the crop to Jonah who taking pity on his father delivered the blows less harshly.

Helen held out her arms to Quinn who came into them. The two women kissed and fondled each other. Helen went down on her daughter-in-law and sucked her juicy black pussy while Jonah fucked his mother from behind. Matthew, his back turned from them could only listen to the moans and groans of his family fucking each other.

When they were done, Quinn put Matthew's dick in a cage and handed the key to Helen. They left Matthew tied up for another hour then untied him, punishment over!

***

Daniela went to Paradise Island with her father for a week. She took her schoolwork with her. It felt good to lie on the beach and soak up some sun. Although she missed Mason terribly, she was happy for some time to herself.

Daniela was very surprised that Blake had arranged for her transfer to NYU so quickly. She would be leaving her current school in just two weeks to live permanently in New York with Mason.

She had phoned Nancy to tell her about the twins and about her leaving. Nancy was sad and said she would miss her, but she would come to New York.

The babies were actively kicking Daniela now, especially at night and she found it hard to sleep. She was horny every minute and wanted Mason's cock.

Frederick left her alone except for breakfast and dinner which they had together every day. He talked to her about her mother and about how much her life had changed. He also revealed that he would only be with the Cassidy's for another few years. He wanted to retire and spend time with his grandchildren.

Daniela was happy to hear that. She knew what sacrifices her father had made for her and she was grateful to him.

***

Mason worked long days and nights while Daniela was on vacation. He missed her so he stayed at the restaurant. When he went home, her scent was everywhere. He took out one of her nightgowns and kept it in his bed.

The closing on the house came and Mason hired the decorator that his mother recommended. He drove out to the house with Lady Catherine and the decorator, a man named Glenn. He decided on how he wanted his study to be but told Glenn that the rest of the decisions would come from him and Daniela. This was her house and he wanted her to have it her way.

He just wanted the house to be in a livable condition before the twins arrived.

***

It was one week before the board meeting and everyone was getting edgy. There was a great deal of business to discuss. Lance was worried and anxious which he took out on his wife. Stephen was nervous because this was his first meeting. Hayley was looking forward to it and Matthew wanted it to be done.

***

The night before the first day of the board meeting, Kenneth and Blake met for a last minute discussion and a glass of very fine whiskey. They sat out on the terrace. "Hayley is going to be the star of this year's meeting." Said Blake. "I get another taste of that fine pussy."

"I am looking forward to sinking my cock into her. She is very pretty my cousin. I've heard from a great many of the other members they can't wait to initiate her into the board."

"I'm sure they can't. I've been told that I can't fuck Mary, but I can taste her before she gets deflowered by Jake." Blake said.

"Sorry Blake, but they don't want the girl ruined. How do you know Jake is going to fuck his sister?" Kenneth asked.

"Do you think that he would let Dent do it?" Blake asked raising an eyebrow."

Kenneth chuckled, "I guess not. Stephen will be joining us for the first part."

"Yes, he's a handsome boy; a virgin and so is lovely Mary." Blake said taking a sip of his whiskey.

"The Ritual will come as a shock to both of them. I wonder if they will agree." Kenneth said pensively.

'You all agree." Blake said.

"After 150 years this might be the one that doesn't, the one that will end us all." Kenneth said.

Blake laughed, "I bet on human nature and that four letter word, L.0.V.E. He will sacrifice everything to be with Mary. He won't let us down but I predict he'll come close. The boy is definitely not like his father."

Kenneth chuckled as he said, "Thank fucking God!"

They both laughed.

12