The Family Ritual Ch. 27

Story Info
Blake and Valentina, Eric gets his punishment.
5.2k words
4.65
23.4k
12
7

Part 27 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©2013 angelface195 all rights reserved
Here are the characters:
The Cassidy's
Matthew: The Patriarch
Helen: His wife
Hayley: Their youngest daughter
Samantha: Their middle daughter who is married to actor Brandon Mitchell
Denise: Eldest daughter married to Daniel Worth
Jonah: Eldest child and only son -- he is married to Quinn

Son in law's
Brandon Mitchell - Actor
Daniel Worth --Sports agent

Quinn Cassidy -- Daughter-in-law married to Jonah
Jake Harrison -- Fiancé to Hayley
Mary Harrison -- Sister to Jake
Stephen Cassidy -- son of Dent Cassidy, suitor to Mary
Kenneth Baylor Cassidy -- Head of the board

Blake Black: Family lawyer, keeper of the Ritual

The Chadwell's

Lord Thomas Chadwell
Lady Catherine Chadwell
Mason Chadwell --great nephew to Matthew, fiancé to Daniela
Claudia Chadwell-Winston and her husband, Martin Winston
Braxton Chadwell and his wife, Tara
Carlton Chadwell and his wife, Carmen
Sylvia Chadwell-Sawyer and her husband, Adam Sawyer

Staff
Margaret Jones -- Assistant to Hayley
Brian West -- Assistant to Jake
Daniela -- Frederick's daughter and now submissive to Hayley
Marvina -- New Housekeeper to Hayley and Jake
*Valentina Alexis -- super model looking for a Master

*New character

***

Eric's screams of terror turned into screams of pain; bloodcurdling screams. They cut off his cock and held it up for him to see. Eric's eyes rolled back in his head. The doctor stopped the bleeding and he watched as his cock was disposed of in the vat of sulfuric acid.

His balls were next and each individual finger. He went into shock and they allowed him to rest before the doctor brought him back. His toes, ankles, knees, then hands, arms were all cut off.

He would pass in and out of consciousness. The room was filled with blood and other bodily materials. The smell was horrendous. The wet team was methodical and worked without complaint or mercy. Eric pleaded for mercy, Eric pleaded for them to stop; finally, Eric pleaded for death.

Eric's heart stopped. The doctor revived him. They kept going until it was over.

The total time of torture was six hours and 24 minutes before he was dead and the rest of his body put into lye with his head being severed from his torso and placed in the vat last.

Kenneth was in a daze and in shock from the smell and the piercing screams. Blake took him outside where Kenneth promptly threw up. Kenneth got himself together and called Matthew, "It's done."
***
The newspapers and media issued a story that the boat of Senator Joseph Hamilton had been found in shark infested waters off the coast of California. His son Eric was the only person aboard the boat and he was missing, a search has been instigated.

A few days later, the search was called off and Eric was presumed dead. Senator Joseph Hamilton never told his wife what happened to their son. They held a memorial service
***
Daniel and Denise flew to Ohio for the memorial service for Eric. They were never told what really happened. They along with every member of the family never knew the real story.
***
Hayley had nightmares for a few days and Gwyn came over to see her every day. They talked. When Eric was captured, Jake told her. He never told her what happened to Eric, but she had some idea. Marvina helped Jake take care of Hayley. She made all her favorite foods. On Friday afternoon, Hayley and Jake went outside for a walk.

Hayley held on to Jake's arm tightly. She asked him to walk the route that she took that night and they did. She showed Jake where Eric grabbed her. Jake held her hand and let her talk. Matthew and Helen arrived. Helen talked to her. Helen listened and it was Helen with her mother's love that got the nightmare's to stop. She held Hayley as she slept. Jake slept in another room to give mother and daughter some time to bond. Matthew stayed in the Cassidy apartment.

After that night, Hayley never had another nightmare. The formula protects and Hayley was protected from suffering any more than she had to. She wept the night that Eric died as if she knew and she went to church on Sunday and prayed for him. No one ever told her what happened to him, she just knew.

Hayley returned to work on Tuesday. She had a small bruise under her eye and that was all. Mary jokingly asked her if Jake had punched her. Hayley just smiled and said she hit herself with the cupboard door.

***
No member of the board ever talked about what happened or what they knew. Kenneth went into a depression for a short time. He and Hayley didn't see each other again for a month. They began their study time on Wednesday nights again. Hayley was either driven home by Kenneth or Blake or Jake came to pick her up.

Hayley asked to be told whom her security detail was and was introduced to them so that she knew them by sight and did not think they were following her. She began to feel safe once again. Two weeks after the assault she went out to dinner with Mary and walked home alone with the security detail following.
***
Blake phoned The Vatican and Eric Hamilton's name was added to their prayer list. They prayed for his soul and would round the clock until the end of time.

The Vice-President consoled his friend, but Senator Joseph Hamilton was never the same and did not seek reelection. He grieved for his son, but never mentioned his name except five years later on his deathbed, his last words were, "I'm coming to join you Eric. I've missed you."
***
Daniela and Mason were very involved in getting their new home ready. They were having a great deal of fun and as they were awaiting the birth of the twins, their love for each other grew stronger.

Mason went with Daniela to her doctor's appointment and was awed by the photos of the babies growing in her belly. Frederick paid them a visit and he came with them to the doctors. He was thrilled that the babies would be coming soon and he would be the proud grandfather. He gave Daniela a beautiful silver comb and a blue lace handkerchief that had been her mothers. "For your wedding my darling daughter, the handkerchief was given to your mother by her mother when we were married, so put it away carefully until the day." He said kissing her.
***
Hayley and Jake went to the White House to have dinner with President Adams and the First Lady for the state dinner for the Prime Minister of England and his wife. They spent the night at the White House where Kate and Hayley got along famously. Kate admitted that she was looking forward to attending Hayley's wedding but unfortunately, the President would not be able to attend. Her escorts would be the President's chief of staff Michael Worthington and his husband Eric.

Two weeks later, Mason was proud to host President Grant and Katherine at Mason Hideaway for their date night out. The President and Kate went to see the new production of Bombshell about the life of Marilyn Monroe. Later that evening in their hotel suite, Kate showed President Adams just what a Marilyn she could be by singing "Happy Birthday" to her husband wearing nothing but a towel."
***
Valentina shivered as the town car pulled up in front of the townhouse that belonged to Blake Black. She was wearing the outfit he sent to her. A beautiful black swing coat followed by a red bustier that pushed her breasts up and Ellen had to help tie with a long black skirt that also had ties. Underneath she wore the sexy red lace garter with the black hose he had sent . Blake had completed the outfit with a crystal cube gift clutch bag along with a pair of red Louboutin shoes with six-inch heels. When she put them on her feet, she felt as if she were walking to her destiny.

Valentina walked up the ten steps to Blake's door. She took deep breaths all the way. She pressed the doorbell. A man opened the door wearing a butler's uniform. "Miss Alexis?" The man asked.

"Yes." She said, her voice trembling.
"Welcome." He said standing aside so that Valentina could enter.

"Mr. Black would like you to wait in the parlor for him. He apologizes but he is on an international call and will be with you in a moment. May I offer you some refreshment?" The butler asked as he led her into one of the most romantic rooms that Valentina had ever seen.

Valentina found her voice, "Just some water, if you please." She said as she sat down on a beautiful red chair with a high back. Valentina felt in the clothes she was wearing in this room that she had stepped out of time and was in Victorian England.

The Butler returned with her water served in an exquisite crystal glass. He left the room, closing the doors behind him. The butler went into the study where Blake was just finishing up his phone call. Blake looked at him, "So Henry, how does she look?"

"Miss Alexis is a very beautiful woman. She's nervous, but I think she will make a suitable wife for you." Henry said.

Blake stood, "Yes I think she will. Time to meet my slave and my future bride." Blake said and walked towards the study.

Blake opened the door and Valentina fell to her knees, head bowed, hands in her lap. Blake chuckled and walked towards her. "Hello Valentina. Look at me. I want to see your face." He said, caressing her face.

Valentina looked up at him. He was tall about 6'2 with a handsome, but deadly face. He reminded her of the actor Humphrey Bogart. He had a charm, but you could see in his very dark eyes a hidden danger. His smile was warm and his lips sensual. Valentina wanted to kiss his lips.

Valentina felt her pussy moisten. He was exactly what she wanted. "Master" She breathed with reverence.

"Yes, I am that, but tonight you may call me Blake, at least until we finish dinner. By the end of the evening when I send you home you will have a decision to make. If you decide to be with me then I expect you to move in here by the end of the week. You will learn to know what I expect. I will begin teaching you. You will be disciplined and I expect no disobedience. If you decide that this is not for you then we can part as friends. I am looking for a slave to become my wife and give me children." Blake said and held out his hand for her to take.

He helped her up and she melted into his arms. "I will kiss you when I'm ready. Your eyes and your body tell me that's what you want."

"Ma, uhm, Blake, I want whatever you want." She said as he held her to him.

"That's a very good way to start and by the way my dear, you look ravishing and I intend to ravish you." He said and taking her hand he led her out of the parlor and into the dining room.
***
Mason and Daniela went shopping together for the nursery furniture that his parents were giving them as a gift with Glenn their decorator. They were ordering it from Dragons from Walton Street in London. For their daughter they picked out The Little Duchess Upholstered Cot in a lovely lavender and chateau grey with a chest of drawers and a changing table, while their son's bed was the four-poster cot with Paddington Bear and a chest of drawer and changing table. They also picked out a comfortable rocker for Daniela and one for Mason, added to it was a sofa and a chaise lounge.

They were really getting ready to be parents. Mason was still reading the 'What to Expect' books and learning all he could. Daniela laughed as he talked about Nursery schools and getting the children on the lists, but Mason was serious. He already signed them up for The Dalton School.

Mason came home late one night. Daniela was moving into her seventh month. She was finishing up her schoolwork. Sex hadn't really been an issue over the last two weeks. Mason at this point in time let her initiate their sex, but usually by the time he got home, Daniela was asleep.

This night, however, Daniela wanted him to know how much she loved him. She pretended to be asleep. Mason undressed and came into bed in his blue pajama bottoms. He kissed Daniela's forehead and she reached up and pulled him down to her lips. "So you're awake, faker." He said laughing.

"Yep and tonight I'm going to take care of you." She said a smile on her face.

"Oh yea and what do you plan to do." Mason said running his hand down her cheek. He stopped at her lips and she took his finger in her mouth sucking it.

"I plan to use this technique someplace else." Daniela said as she began kissing his neck and down to his chest.

Mason put his hands behind his head. "I'm looking forward to a great many things with you, but this is something I thoroughly enjoy. Are you sure?" He asked.

"Mason," She said looking up at him. "I am yours to do with as you wish and I know you want this as do I so fuck my face and use my mouth." Daniela said as she went lower down his body kissing and licking.

The babies were doing a dance in her belly, but they seemed to quiet down as she moved lower and got on her knees on the bed. Daniela tugged down Mason's pants and he lifted his butt off the bed so she could take them off. She grinned at him and licked her lips sensuously. Slowly and deliberately, she began stroking his cock. Mason was staring into her eyes as she moved her hands up and down. "That feels very nice. A little bit faster baby." He moaned.

"No way, I need some nectar" Daniela teased as she licked the pre-cum that was on the head. She sucked slowly down the stalk of his cock, licking and doing the twirly thing, she did all down his cock.

Mason shuddered, "Dani, ah, that's so damn good. Wow!" He exclaimed.

Mason put his hand on top of her head. He began moving his hips. "Suck that cock baby, suck it down. Show me how much you love it." He said as he moved faster and faster in her mouth.

Daniela loved sucking cock. She loved especially sucking Mason's cock. She knew that after she gave birth she would be doing this nearly every night and Daniela couldn't wait. Mason's taste was to her palate delicious and she would drink him down just as often as he'd let her.

She felt Mason's dick pulsate. She knew that in a moment his dick would spew down her throat and she would hold it in her mouth for a moment to savor the taste before swallowing it and licking him clean.

Mason came and shoved her head down his cock. He exploded and it felt like a gallon of cum in her throat, but Daniela didn't waste a drop. She swallowed, licked her lips and licked his cock until he was clean. Mason pulled her up to lie beside him. He touched her face and kissed her lips. "I love you. I love everything about you especially that you love me. I feel so lucky and so blessed." He said gathering her into his arms.

Daniela shed a tear. "I feel the same way. I feel as if the babies are yours and we are newlyweds."
Mason put his hand on her stomach. He felt the babies kick and move and he moved so he could lay with his head on her stomach. Daniela brushed his hair. "They are mine." Mason said, "And I promise you that I will protect you and these babies with my life."

He lay there and Mason realized just how much he felt. Tears pricked his eyes; tears of joy for the love he had. Tears of joy for the babies he would raise, tears of joy for his family and tears of joy that he was so lucky to have found Daniela. He would do anything for her.
***
Hayley and Jake took their time getting their relationship back on track. They were both very busy with work, wedding preparations and dealing with the trauma of Eric that they hadn't had time to just be.

Hayley was amazed by Jake's strength and how he cared for her. She loved him more each day, but she hadn't been able to make love to him. Jake wanted her to take her time and to heal. Her body was healed and she wanted the closeness of Jake. She lay in his arms, she would kiss him and hold him, but she wasn't ready for sex.

Jake wasn't anxious or worried. He wanted Hayley to come to him. She could take all the time she needed and he wouldn't rush her.

Matthew asked Jake about Hayley's training. He reminded Jake that Hayley needed to be prepared for the wedding night ritual and offered to help, but Jake forbade it. He wanted Hayley to come to him on her own. The playroom had been locked and Jake walked passed it without even thinking about it. When Hayley was ready she would let him know.
***
The food was delicious, the music was sublime, the wines were the best, and was everything that Valentina wanted it to be. She felt as if she were in a fantasy. After dinner, Blake took her in his arms and danced with her. He held her tight and whispered in her ear, "I want you. I need you Valentina."

He held her hand and led her upstairs to his bedroom. The door was closed; reaching into his pocket, Blake took out a blindfold and put it around her eyes. He opened the door and led her in. Valentina trembled as she felt him beside her. Blake stared at her as he changed out of the suit he was wearing into a pair of black silk pants with a black V-neck shirt. His body for a man of his age was tight. Blake kept in shape. His hair was salt and pepper and his muscles tight. His eyes were dark as he stared at Valentina standing, blindfolded in the middle of his bedroom.

Blake went behind her and undid the pins in her hair, letting her red hair fall down her back. He kissed her shoulders. Valentina stood waiting. Her pussy was dripping. Blake caressed her arms. He began to untie the bustier, kissing her back as each string came undone. Blake removed the bustier and sucked in his breath as he stared at the rosy nipples. She was all that he wanted and more.

Blake undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor. He helped her step out of it and there she was with just the garter and hose and the shoes that she would wrap around his back later that night. Her long legs, her beautiful face with those red lips waiting for him to kiss her. Blake knew that he would have to fatten her up. Her modeling days were over. She would take care of him, his house and his children.

Blake took her hands and tied them to the railings along the wall in his bedroom. There was a wall of mirror in front of her and it looked like the room for a dance or ballet studio. He turned down the lights, but she would be able to see clearly enough.

Blake went to the closet and took out the flogger. He knew what Valentina wanted and what she needed and he would make all her dreams and fantasies come true.

Raising the crop he brought it down hard on her ass. Valentina cringed but didn't scream. Blake removed the blindfold and she saw herself tied to the bar with Blake behind her holding the flogger.

Blake began systematically whipping her ass and back. Valentina moved into the flogger with each stroke. She watched Blake as he swung the whip. She felt her body reacting and she saw her own expression in the mirror. Valentina loved it; the pain and pleasure. "Yes, Sir please whip me, please I will do anything for you. I love you. I love you. I've waited my whole life for you."

Blake walked around and slapped her on the side of her face. He then knelt down and kissed her where he slapped her. Valentina looked at Blake with love in her eyes and Blake knew that he had found his love. He always knew. "Where do you want me to take you?"

"Wherever you wish Master." Valentina said staring hypnotically into his eyes.

"I want you to watch while I take you. I want you to feel my cock invading your body. Hold on to the railing." He ordered.

Valentina held onto the railing as she watched in the mirror Blake getting undressed. Blake went to the closet and took out a vibrator. "I will not use any protection. I want to knock you up as soon as possible. Tell me you want this Valentina."

"I want you to do whatever you wish. I know I am supposed to wait and give my decision but I want to be with you." She said seriously.

"You will give it to me next week. I want you to be sure, but I'm going to take you because I believe you will want to be here." Blake said as he brought the vibrator to her pussy and turned it on.

12