The Family Ritual Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake took Valentina's hand and said to all the guests, "Let's go back into the other room and party."

Blake and Valentina led the way into the other room that the staff had transformed into a swanky lounge with a dance floor. There was a band playing and Blake swept Valentina into his arms for their first dance to Etta James, "At Last".

One of Valentina's fellow models a thin young woman with short cropped blonde hair whispered, "He's so old, what does she see in him?"

Hayley overheard her and said, "He's got a really big dick and he knows how to use it and his tongue can send you over the edge in two minutes. Why don't you get to know him before you condemn him?" She walked away leaving the models with open mouths and surprised expressions.

***

Lacy Alexis watched her sister, Valentina dancing with Blake and she could feel the dominance oozing from him. She felt her pussy get moist as she watched him.

Blake danced with his new mother-in-law then held out his hand to dance with Lacy. He swept Lacy into his arms on the dance floor and she moved her body close to his. Blake held her and he knew who she was and what she wanted. "Little one, your sister is my slave, she's carrying my child, and I've just made her my wife. You think you want to play in my pond? You're just a little minnow." Blake said.

Lacy looked up at Blake through her lashes. "I'd like to try, if Valentina would let me, but I don't think she would."

Blake lifted her chin and he held her gaze, "this is not Valentina's decision, but mine. You have no idea what you will be getting into. While I'm away on my honeymoon think carefully. If I decide, I want to train you then I will train you, but I will not keep you. I will find you a Master. I don't want a harem and if my instincts are right, you really want what your sister has, a marriage and I will arrange it with the proper master, but you will be treated as a slave and your sister will be in charge of you when I am not around. So, my little one think carefully." Blake pulled Lacy tighter to his body. She gasped and nearly fainted.

Blake laughed, "Are you a virgin?"

Lacy turned pale and then blushed, "Yes Sir."

"Oh my Lord; really child, think very carefully." He said. The song ended and he left her standing nearly ready to faint as he asked Hayley for a turn on the dance floor.

Valentina watched her sister dancing with Blake. Matthew introduced himself and swept her into his arms. Valentina was annoyed with Lacy and pulled her to the side. "What the hell do you think you're doing? This is my wedding day?"

Lacy looked innocently at her sister, "What did I do?"

"Remember Lacy, I know you. You want what's mine and you can't have him. Go back to Canada and those little boys you like. Blake is my husband." Valentina said scowling at her.

"And you are his slave. He can do whatever he wants and maybe, big sister, he wants me." Lacy said and with a wave of her hair turned and walked away.

Valentina was angry. She would talk to Blake, but not now. Pasting a smile on her face, she went to meet more of her guests.

Valentina threw her bouquet and it was caught by Hayley who laughed.

***

Brandon Mitchell felt the eyes on him. He always had eyes watching him. He was handsome, wealthy and a movie star and he could feel Ellen watching his every move.

He whispered to his wife, "Samantha I think I have an admirer." Brandon said and Samantha turned to look at Ellen who looked away. "Should I say something to her?"

"No, but I think I should." Brandon said. "She'll get a kick out of it."

"Just be careful hon." Samantha said as Brandon started walking away. He turned back, "I will."

Brandon walked over to Ellen and asked her if she wanted to dance. Ellen looked as if she would faint said yes and Brandon took her into his arms, "I saw you watching me."

"You're Brandon Mitchell and you are gorgeous." Ellen said, "I'm Ellen McGraw."

"I know who you are. I saw you on the runway in Paris." Brandon said. "I'm married and not available."

"Oh, I know. I just think you are the most handsome man in the world. I don't mean any disrespect." Ellen said.

Brandon smiled. "Good. Let's be friends. Come and meet my wife."

Brandon took her arm and led her over to Samantha. Ellen was courteous but that night when she went home she dreamed of making love to Brandon. He was everything she wanted.

***

Blake and Valentina left the party at midnight. Blake told everyone to party until two and then the party would be over. Hayley and Jake, Brandon and Samantha and Mary and Stephen were the last to leave. They had a very good time and rode home together in the limousine. Hayley and Jake were dropped off first. Brandon fell asleep on Samantha's lap. Stephen dropped off Mary at her door and then rode back downtown with Brandon and Samantha. Stephen helped his cousin take Brandon to the apartment they were renting which was two blocks away from Stephen's new home.

Stephen was the last to get home and he went inside and collapsed into his bed. His thoughts before sleep were of Mary. He wanted to ask her to marry him, but he wanted to wait at least a year or so until he got his life together. He wasn't ready for a wife, but he loved Mary that he was certain and he knew that she loved him.

Stephen closed his eyes and dreamt of marrying the women he loved but in his dream, he saw his father raping Mary and her screaming for him to protect her.

***

Blake took Valentina to the yacht he had purchased calling it "My Sweet Valentina." In the limousine, he held her and whispered in her ear, "You are now all mine. I will teach you everything. You will always obey me."

"Yes Sir," Valentina said as Blake held her. Once on the yacht she was introduced to the Captain whose name was Scotty. Blake took her to their room that was quite spacious. He removed his bowtie and told her to stand still.

Blake caressed Valentina's shoulder. He kissed her neck as he unzipped her gown. "You looked spectacular today, my slave. You made me very proud."

Blake continued kissing down her back as he pulled down the zipper. Blake unhooked the white bra she wore underneath and freed her of the dress and the bra. Valentina had her hands over her breasts and he removed them to look at her breasts and her body with the garter belt, hose, panties and seven-inch heels. He bent down to suck her breasts hard. Valentina gasped.

"Tonight my love, I take that virgin ass that belongs to me." He said and Valentina shivered.

"Tonight you will take the vow that I want you to take and you will repeat after me what I tell you. From tonight on you are my slave and my wife. "Blake said as he ran his hands down to her sex. He cupped her pussy in the panties. Placing his hands on either side of the panties Blake ripped them off her body.

Blake took off his shirt and his pants placing them on the chair as Valentina watched him. His dick was hard and standing out straight. Valentina licked her lips. She wanted very badly to bend down and capture Blake's cock in her mouth.

Blake drew her to him. He put one finger inside her. "You are carrying my child and this pussy belongs to me." He said thrusting his finger in and out. Valentina moaned, "Master."

"Yes you are always to remember I am your Master." He said as he bit her neck. Blake removed his hand and grabbed her head, kissing Valentina deeply, his tongue thrusting and capturing hers. Blake bit her lip. He pulled back and slapped her face, not too hard then pulled her to him to kiss her lips. Blake turned her around. "Get on your knees and present your ass to me." He said. "Offer it to me to take."

Valentina got on the bed, her knees wide, reaching behind her with both hands she opened her ass cheeks to present her ass, "Please Master, take what is only yours to take; take my virgin asshole. It is yours as is my mouth and my pussy."

Blake told her to hold still. He got out the flogger and the cane and began whipping Valentina's ass as she held it open. She bit her lip to keep from screaming, but there were tears falling down her face. Blake stopped and lubed his cock. He put two fingers with lube in her ass and fucked them back and forth. "Yes, my wife, this ass will be fucked quite a bit so by the time we get back home it will welcome my dick with ease."

Blake held his dick at her opening. "Repeat after me, I, Valentina Black understand that I am the wife and property of my husband, Blake Black."

Valentina repeated as Blake put the head of his dick at her opening and moved in slowly. Her ass was already starting to fight the intrusion and Blake spanked her. "Relax baby. I, Valentina Black understand that my husband will give me to whomever he chooses to use the way that he wishes."

Valentina repeated what he said as Blake slid a little more of his cock into her ass. Blake held still to allow her tiny hole to adjust. "I, Valentina Black further understand that my husband may take my little sister's virginity and teach her to be a slave."

Valentina gasped. She didn't repeat. Blake began flogging her ass. "REPEAT!" He ordered

"I, Valentina Black further understand that my husband may take my little sister's virginity and teach her to be his slave. Please Master." Valentina begged.

Blake shoved his dick further in. Valentina moaned, "It's burning Master."

Blake spanked her, "I, Valentina Black vow to obey my husband without question and will eat Lacy Alexis pussy if her husband wishes."

Valentina cried, "I can't. Please Master."

Blake picked up the cane and struck Valentina, once, twice, as he thrust three quarters of his cock in her ass and she screamed.

"You never tell me no!" Blake said as he pulled half-way out and then slammed back in causing Valentina to scream again.

"I," Tears streamed down her eyes, "Valentina Black, vow to obey my husband without question and will eat Lacy Alexis pussy if my husband wishes." Valentina said as Blake pulled back out and slammed back in.

"I, Valentina Black, further agree that Lacy Alexis will crawl between her legs and eat Valentina's Black's pussy. Further when her husband is away, she is in charge of Lacy Alexis." Blake said as he fucked in and out of her ass.

Valentina repeated what he had said. Blake threw down the cane and began fucking Valentina's ass hard. He moved his hips and made long strokes with his cock; pulling all the way out and then slamming back in.

Blake squeezed her buttocks and had Valentina place her hands on the bed. Blake reached down to play with her pussy. "You belong to me Valentina, all of you. Don't ever disobey me. I don't want to punish you but I will. You and my child belong to me." Blake said fucking in and out.

"Your sister came to me and wants to be trained. If I decide to take her on I will take her virginity and you will watch. You will put my big cock in her little pussy and I will fuck her. Do you understand me?" He said as he slapped her ass.

"Yes, Master, I understand." Valentina said as the pain in her ass was starting to feel like something else, pleasure? She wasn't sure.

Blake played with her pussy and started fingering her clit. Valentina couldn't believe that she was ready to cum from Blake fucking her ass, "Please Master, please."

Blake chuckled, "Please what? Does my cock in your ass make you want to cum or thinking about licking Lacy's pussy. I know you are angry with her for wanting me. I know that you don't want me to fuck her. Just know that I don't intend to keep her. I will only keep you." He said slamming back into her, "but my dear it is not about what you want." SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"It's about what I want!" Blake pulled back and slammed inside. "I am your lord and Master. All of you belongs to me and I will fuck whomever I choose. You will lick your sister's virgin pussy before I take it and you will enjoy when she lick's you. You are my bitch and my slave and Valentina, I love you."

Valentina thought she hadn't heard it. She moaned. Blake slapped her ass, "Cum my little slut, you heard me, I love you. I love you more than you know. I will take care of you and our baby. You are mine."

Valentina came hard with those words, her body shaking. Blake, her Master and her husband loved her. She couldn't ask for more. She would do whatever he asked. She didn't care if he fucked Lacy. She didn't care if he forced her to lick Lacy's cunt. Blake loved her and that was all that mattered.

Valentina came, "I love you Master."

"I love you my beautiful slave and I always will." Blake said as he emptied himself into Valentina's ass.

Blake held her hips until every drop was out of his cock. He pulled out slowly and carefully. He went to the bathroom and washed as Valentina stayed in position. When he came out, he could see his cum running down her ass.

"Go clean up and come to bed." He ordered. Valentina moved slowly and went into the bathroom.

She returned. There was a long silk nightgown on the bed. She removed her shoes, garter and hose and put on the nightgown. Valentina crawled into bed next to Blake. Her ass was sore, her pussy not quite completely satisfied.

The boat started to move. Blake positioned her underneath him and he put his dick in her mouth. He lifted up the nightgown and began to eat her pussy. Blake ate her pussy until Valentina came three more times. He fucked her mouth hard while pulling on her nipples and then exploded in her mouth.

After he was done and she had licked him clean, Blake held her in his arms and as she fell asleep, he whispered, "I love you more and more each day my Valentina. You are the love of my life and I've waited a very long time for you..."

Blake kissed her lips and fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

12