The Family Ritual Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake grimaced. He had forgotten to tell her. "It's their family's tradition and I agreed to it."

"So the Harrison name isn't good enough for them." Susan harrumphed.

"Mom, don't start and I'm sure I hear dad's voice in this." Jake said raising an eyebrow, "Just ask around; most of them use the last name of Cassidy with their married name first. It's fine, I don't mind."

"I'll explain it to your father, but you should have told us." Susan said.

"Yes, but I forgot in all this excitement. What did you think of the wedding?" Jake said changing the subject.

"I have to admit, the folks really know how to throw a wedding and a reception." Susan said.

Jake breathed a sigh of relief. The subject matter was over. Susan would explain it to her husband and hopefully Jake's father would be satisfied. Jake doubted it, but he wouldn't have to hear about it until after he returned from his honeymoon.

***

Brandon danced with a few of the ladies. He was surprised to see Ellen there. "I didn't know you knew Hayley and Jake." He said as he held her in his arms.

"I don't. My date is Michael Bryant Cassidy." Ellen said smiling sweetly.

"Well, it's nice to see you again." Brandon said. Samantha saw them dancing together and she tapped Ellen on the shoulder.

"Do you mind if I cut in and dance with my husband?" she said smiling. Her eyes did not smile.

"Oh, yes, please." Ellen said and walked away. Brandon pulled Samantha into his arms, "She's so creepy." Samantha said, "How did she get here?"

"She says she came with Michael." Brandon said as he danced with his wife.

"If she shows up again, let me know. I don't trust her." Samantha said and when they finished their dance, they went back to their table.

Blake held Valentina in his arms. "I didn't' think to ask you, did you want a big wedding?" He said holding her close.

"Master, our wedding was a surprise and it was perfect. I don't regret any of it. I've been in more bridal magazines than I can name and I was never that bride. Our wedding was my dream come true and only you knew that I would enjoy it." Valentina said laying her head on his shoulder.

Blake had to have a special vote to see if Valentina would be allowed to participate. He phoned Hayley first and asked her if she would mind. "No. I only have 18 people on my list, so I don't care if she comes. She's beautiful, but I can influence the board, so I'll make a few calls."

Hayley called Miriam and asked if her Uncle Lance would vote to have Valentina join her for the ritual. Lance was honored that she had asked this favor and he granted it to her, as his wedding gift.

The vote was close, 9 yes and 8 no's. Blake told Valentina about the vote and how much of a big deal this was. Valentina vowed that she would not fail her Master again.

***

Hayley and Jake thanked Brian Stone for the delicious food. They thanked their parents and friends and also told everyone that Daniela was not there because she had gone into labor and delivered her babies; a boy and a girl.

Hayley also gave her new mother-in-law a beautifully framed photo of her and Jake taken for their engagement picture for the New York Times.

***

Daniela slept. Her mother appeared to her in a dream. Camilla was dressed all in white. "I'm so proud of you my daughter. You have surpassed all my expectations. My grandchildren are beautiful and I will watch over them always. I give you my love and know that I am with you always."

In her sleep, Daniela smiled. Mason went to dinner with Frederick and his mother. He was elated and exhausted. He had spoken with Matthew who sounded annoyed that he wasn't informed earlier, but he understood that today his place was with Hayley. It would be a very difficult few days until the results came in, but Mason had looked at the two babies and wondered if such a thing were possible that one of the babies was Jake's and the other Matthew's.

The girl looked like a Cassidy, even from birth, while the boy had a slight olive coloring to his skin and a head full of dark hair. Jake was very light for a black man, so Mason knew it would take a few days. If this was the case, then Blake would have to be notified and there would be some changes made.

Mason told Frederick and his mother what he suspected. Frederick was concerned, but Lady Catherine was not. She told Mason that if that was the case it would make their family even more powerful because they would have direct links to Matthew and to the heir. She was anxiously waiting for the results.

They all went back to the nursery to see the babies. Daniela had decided to nurse for six weeks. It was going to be a round of feedings every two hours after they left the hospital.

Lady Catherine offered to help. She knew a Nanny who would be perfect. Mason thanked his mother for her help because he and Daniela hadn't had time to interview any nannies. They had been busy with the house, Hayley's wedding and their own.

Catherine took out her phone and made two phone calls; one to the agency that knew where the nanny lived and then the other to the nanny whose name was Portia. Catherine spoke with Portia for a few moments and explained the situation. She hung up and turned to Mason with a smile.

"Tomorrow, she will send you her resume. She's familiar with the family. Your English cousins used her. She's twenty-seven. She was trained at Norland College where the best nannies are trained. I think you'll love her."

"Thanks mother," Mason said kissing her cheek. "I hope this works. Daniela could use one less thing to think about."

"I can't wait to see the nursery." Catherine said.

"Maybe later next week, how long are you staying?" Mason asked.

"Your father is leaving on Tuesday, but I can stay as long as Daniela needs me." Catherine said.

"Thanks mother. She really loves you." Mason said, "Which makes me very happy."

"Me also. I know that Tara and Braxton will be here for a few more days and Claudia and Martin." Catherine said, "I'm sure they will want to see the babies."

"I guess, but I don't want Daniela tired out." Mason said thoughtfully and then he added, "I don't envy Hayley and Jake tonight."

"They will be ready for tonight. The formula's already kicked in." Catherine reminded him, "Hayley and Jake are in heat, and so is Matthew. I'm sure he's ready to rip that wedding gown right off her body."

***

The party was going strong when Jake took Hayley outside for some fresh air. "This will be over at one, then you and I will have one hour alone separately to prepare. It will all be over by six in the morning." Hayley said, "My body is on fire and I want to just rip your clothes off, but I can't."

"I know," Jake said pressing his forehead to her, "but I get you after six and then you are mine forever."

Jake kissed her and the kiss deepened. Helen came outside, "Break it up you two. You have guests and you'll have plenty of time to be together."

Jake took Hayley's hand and together they went back to their guests.

***

Daniela slept until morning. She awakened at eight to the nurse bringing in the babies for their feeding. They would be going home later in the day; everyone was completely healthy. She felt rested. She held her son in her arms and began to nurse. The nurse helped her to adjust. Her daughter was luckily still asleep. Daniela looked around the room, there were baskets of flowers and baskets of fruits.

Her thoughts went briefly to Hayley and she wondered how the ritual had gone. She hoped Hayley was all right. Mason came into the room with balloons and two stuffed Lions for his Leo babies.

He kissed Daniela's forehead and then her lips. He took his daughter from the bassinet and held her. Mason was the happiest he had ever been in his life.

"Ready to go home?" He asked

"Yes, I can't wait to get into my own bed." Daniela said and stroked her son's face.

"Mother has ensured that everything is ready at the apartment to bring the babies. She has a nurse from England that has sent me her resume. She has worked for the family before and when you have time take a minute and look." Mason said.

Daniela smiled up at him. Camilla was just stirring as Carlos was returning to slumber. Daniela exchanged babies and breasts and began to feed her daughter.

***

The ritual began promptly at one. The guests, except those involved in the ritual, were boarded onto buses or their cars and sent back to the city. Jake and Hayley were separated and Jake changed into a pair of white silk pants and a white silk shirt.

Hayley was to stay in her wedding gown but the tiara was removed. She was to spend this time in contemplation. It felt to her more like isolation. Her pussy was growing more and more moist with the thoughts of her father fucking her. Her mouth was dry and all she could think about was sucking a cock or licking a pussy.

The hour passed by slowly for Matthew. His dick was rigid in the black silk pants and shirt he wore.

Downstairs in the ballroom, everything had been converted into two California King Beds on a platform with curtains around it. There were other Queen size beds in the room for the other participants to stay and share this night. Everyone would watch as Matthew fucked his daughter for the last time, and then take their turn with the bride.

Brandon and Daniel came to get Jake. Jake was led down to the ballroom and tied to a post near the bed, so he could watch every moment.

The formula was kicking in and in a few moments, the wedding night ritual would begin...

12