The Family Ritual Ch. 40

Story Info
Mary and Stephen have a request. Derrick's punishment.
7.9k words
4.73
21.9k
11
7

Part 40 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©2013 angelface195 all rights reserved

If you need a list of the cast of Cassidy's please refer to chapters 1 -- 36.

Lacy Alexis -- Sister to Valentina

Ellen McGraw -- Pregnant stalker and supermodel

Derrick Cassidy Kennedy -- Suitor to Lacy Alexis

Staff

Margaret Jones -- Assistant to Hayley

Brian West -- Assistant to Jake

Marvina -- New Housekeeper to Hayley and Jake

***

When Lacy finished the contract she fell back into her chair. She understood why she was punished. If the public knew about this it would be chaos and if she hadn't signed her life would be over. She also began to understand just how powerful the Cassidy's were and how much she could help her husband.

Lacy formulated a plan to help Derrick become the most powerful Cassidy, she didn't know who was in charge, but she would make sure that it was her soon-to-be husband no matter what she had to do.

Picking up the phone, Lacy called her mother. Gertie was happy to hear all about her future son-in law and she was happy for Lacy. Lacy sounded more in control and less scattered and Gertie was very grateful. She would have liked Derrick if he were purple with horns since he had tamed her reckless daughter.

Lacy dressed in a sexy red dress that highlighted her figure. She wore six inch heels and no panties. Derrick arrived promptly at seven. He informed Blake that Lacy would not be returning until Monday afternoon when Derrick went to CBS studio for the taping of The Good Wife.

Derrick took her hand and led her to the chauffeured driven Maybach. The driver tipped his hat as he opened the door and Lacy slid in. Derrick got in beside her. "I want you to lift up your dress and open your legs."

Immediately Lacy obeyed. Derrick put his hand on her sex. "Good girl. Remember that your body belongs to me and I will do whatever I feel when I feel and I will give you to whomever I feel at any moment. Do you understand?" Derrick said.

"Yes Sir." Lacy sat still as Derrick moved his hand up and down her leg. When they arrived at his home, he had her fix her clothes and then they got out of the car. "Do you have the key I gave you?" He asked.

"Yes Sir" Lacy said retrieving it from her purse.

"Then open the door; that is the key to my home. I will tell you to meet me here and you will let yourself in and be naked waiting for me. I want you to purchase clothes to be left here. I will buy you jewelry and we'll do some shopping together. You will dress the way I wish you to dress from now on. Blake has good taste and your sister has excellent taste; listen to her." Derrick said as they entered the house.

Lacy saw a modern well-kept home; everything was in its place and there was a place for everything. Derrick took her inside where his housekeeper, Jackie had prepared dinner. Jackie smiled as Derrick came entered. She congratulated Lacy and disappeared into her room.

Derrick took Lacy into his arms. He kissed her lips. "Kneel pet." He said and Lacy knelt down. He caressed her face. Derrick walked away and returned with a beautiful intricate collar which he placed around Lacy's neck.

"I knew it would fit." He said attaching a leash. "When we are here together you do not sit on any furniture unless you have my permission."

He pulled on the leash and Lacy crawled with him into the dining room. He sat and she knelt beside his chair, "When you arrive, you are to put on something silk or sheer. I like the feel. You will be waiting for me by the door with your hands behind you and your breasts out. If I want you naked I will tell you."

Derrick stroked her face. "I expect you to do well in school. Failure will get you a punishment every day until you do better."

Derrick cut a piece of steak and fed it to her. He then cut a piece for himself. "Tonight I will fuck your ass again. I will also eat your pussy. You will cum only and when I tell you to. I will also give you a spanking because I believe you need a tune up for a while so that you remember not to disobey me, Blake or your sister."

Derrick cut another piece of steak and fed it to her. He then gave her a bit of potato and some vegetables. Lacy said nothing. Derrick gave her some wine to drink. Derrick kept feeding her until she told him she had enough, "I want you to gain ten pounds. You need to add on a little weight." He said. "I also want you to keep your exercise schedule. I want you pliable."

"Master?" Lacy asked.

"Yes slave." Derrick said.

"Do you have a Danger Zone or playroom?" She asked.

"No, I do in California, but not here. I have instruments here but I believe that when I want to punish you, I will find creative ways to punish you." Derrick said as he bent to kiss her. "You may stand and undress. I want you to move for me, dance. I'll put on some music." He said and he went and picked up a remote from near the stereo.

Pressing a button, the voice of Joe Cocker filled the room. The song was "Leave Your Hat On."

Lacy knew it well. Her mother loved the song and said it was the perfect music to strip to. Lacy began undressing as Derrick watched her. He moved them into the living room and sat on the sofa as she continued her dance and continued undressing. When she was naked he motioned for her to sit astride his lap. The music changed into a slow song and Lacy ground herself on Derrick's lap.

Derrick pulled back her head and kissed her throat. He kissed down to her nipple. Derrick suckled Lacy as she sat astride his lap. He lifted her and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He took her into the bedroom and deposited her on the bed where he took off her leash.

Derrick undressed as Lacy lying on her stomach watched him. He removed his belt and held it in front of her face. "Kiss it." He said and she did. "I told you I would spank you and I shall, then I will fuck your ass and I will. You will never forget this night and never forget that I own you."

Derrick lifted the belt and began. Lacy screamed, she cried and she begged. Derrick kept whipping her. She tried to protect her ass and he restrained her hands behind her with one of his ties. "You will never betray my trust." He said his voice soft. Derrick turned her ass a bright red, then lubing his cock he lifted her legs and thrust into her ass. Again Lacy screamed.

Derrick put his hands around her throat, "Who do you belong to?"

"You Sir only you." Lacy said fear in her voice. Derrick fucked into her.

"You will obey me Lacy and you will never embarrass me." He said and he fucked harder into her ass.

Lacy was crying as Derrick took her. He moved his hand down to her pussy and it was wet; pulling out he went to wash leaving her crying on the bed, welts on her ass.

He pulled her over his lap and began to spank her very red and very sore behind. Lacy began to beg and then to plead. Derrick finally stopped and grabbing her by her hair pulled her down on his dick and stuffed his cock into her mouth. She sucked him. She licked him. She cried on his dick; her tears wetting his pubic hair. Derrick held her head on his dick. "You worship this cock always. You are never to be halfhearted sucking me."

Derrick fucked her throat as he moved his hand over her ass making her tremble in fear that he would spank her. Derrick pulled her off her cock. Lacy was in tears.

Derrick went to the bathroom and returned with a jar of ointment. He put her over his lap and put the ointment on her ass. She was sobbing.

Derrick finished putting the ointment on her body. He lubed her ass pushing first one finger than two. Lacy squirmed. "If you don't stop moving, I'll get the belt again." Derrick said as he lubed her ass. He wanted to fuck her hard.

Derrick turned Lacy over and kissed her biting her lower lip. "You smell so good. I'm going to eat that pussy all night long."

"Why did you beat me with the belt?" She cried.

Derrick grabbed her hair and pulled, "Don't ever question me. Lacy." He said sitting her on his lap, "What you did by breaking into Blake's office could have put everything our family has built in jeopardy. You could also have ended your own life. I want to make sure that you never, ever do anything like that again. I will be hard on you sometime because I expect you to look and be at your best for me always."

Lacy looked beautiful to Derrick with her tear stained face, red nose and eyes. He kissed her again and Lacy melted into the kiss. "Please Sir, please don't beat me again. I'll behave." She sobbed. Lacy sounded like a little girl.

"I won't if you do as I tell you and if you please me. On your side" He ordered.

She clambered off his lap and turned to her side. He turned off one lamp in the room and spooned her. Taking his hand, he eased his dick into her ass. He moved slowly, then placing his arms around her, Derrick began pistoning in and out of her ass. He was huge and her ass was still sore from the other night, but Lacy gritted her teeth as he fucked her. He reached up and began playing with her nipples.

"Until the ritual, whenever you are here, I will fuck your ass. I enjoy your tight behind. It nearly hurts my cock it's so tight." He said slamming into her. He pinched her nipples and Lacy groaned.

"Yes baby, yess, I want you to cum this way. I want you to beg for it and want my cock. You are my slave baby and I will take you whenever I want you. I can't wait to show you off. I have a big plan for you in California baby. You are mine." He said moving in and out of her ass.

Derrick moved his hand down to her pussy and began playing with her clit. Lacy started to relax and her pussy started tingling. Derrick played with her clit and licked her earlobe. He whispered in her ear, "I love you Lacy baby. I love you very much. I want you to think about me every day, every minute. I want you to want to please me and let me take you to places you've never been. Baby that ass, that beautiful ass. I will fuck your pussy and knock you up with my babies. Hmm, life with you will be so good. Valentina will teach you and you will learn." He moaned in her ear, "I love you."

Derrick pulled out and then slammed back in. Lacy was ashamed to admit it but she loved the way he moved inside her. She loved the way he touched her and she loved him.

Derrick shoved hard inside her as he came gripping her breasts in his hands. He held Lacy close to him as his explosion subsided. He eased himself out of her and went to the bathroom. When he returned, Lacy ran to the bathroom.

Derrick pulled her to him and began kissing her. "Get us both something to drink." He said and Lacy got back up and went to the kitchen.

She returned with two glasses of water with ice and handed one to Derrick. He drank the ice cold water and pulled her down to him. He began kissing her and then drinking some of the water kissed her nipples. Lacy felt the coldness of the water on her nipple. Derrick kept kissing her and when he got to her pussy he took an ice cube in his mouth and pressed his mouth to her clit.

Lacy nearly jumped off the bed, but Derrick held her. He began eating her and sucking on her clit. He looked up at her and then brought his hand down spanking her sex. "Ouch" Lacy cried and Derrick went back to eating her. He licked and sucked on her pussy lips and then put my ice in his mouth. The cold of the ice and the heat of his mouth was sending Lacy close to the edge.

"Please master, I need to cum, please." She begged.

"You can beg me better than that" Derrick said as he continued to suck on her pussy.

Lacy was ready for her release, "Please Sir, pleassse, I need to cum I can't hold it any longer and I don't want you to beat me again."

Derrick kept sucking her. Lacy knew she couldn't hold on much longer, 'Pleassse Derrick, I love you. I'm trying. Pleasse" She cried.

Derrick looked up at her, "Cum my slave, cum and remember that you belong to me."

Lacy let go screaming and pulling his head into her pussy as her orgasm took over her body.

***

In the past few months quite a few names appeared in the book, Carlos and Camilla Cassidy Chadwell were added and this morning Father Alfonso at the Vatican saw the entry of a new name, Lacy Alexis, soon to be Mrs. Derrick Cassidy Kennedy. The question marked name was now an alarming shade of red and the Father was concerned, but he knew that Blake Black was usually right about what would occur, but still he was apprehensive. He added Lacy Alexis to his list of prayers and then he noticed one of the names, a name that had been on the list for a very long time was growing dimmer. He knew the death was imminent and increased his prayers for this person.

At the White House, as soon as Carlos and Camilla's names were added to the list, the Vice-President sent appropriate gifts and invitations to the new babies. He also knew that that new name added would be getting married soon and the White House would send their best regards.

When he saw the name that was growing dimmer on the list, the VP grew sad because they were friends.

***

Daniela was excited. After returning from London, she felt rested and ready to deal with everything going on in her life. Mason met her at the airport with a bouquet of flowers and a funny story about Camilla throwing up on Blake when he came to visit. Valentina laughed loudly, "Please don't tell him I laughed, he wouldn't be amused."

Mason grinned, "Blake took it well. He asked me to drop you at home. He was going to send a car, but I told him that I wanted to talk about Lacy and Derrick."

"I can't believe my little sister is engaged." Valentina said getting into the limo.

"Yes, but I am worried about her. Derrick seems to be very intent on his wife being his slave." Mason said as he got into the car between Valentina and Daniela.

"I'm a slave" said Valentina softly.

"And I was a slave" Daniela said as the driver put the luggage into the trunk and got into the car.

"I don't mean that and I understand your relationship with Blake, but Lacy is a very high spirited girl and she's marrying into the Cassidy family. I think that Derrick is trying to break her spirit and if that is the case then he won't be marrying the woman he fell in love with." Mason explained.

Valentina thought about this for a moment. "Derrick has asked me to train Lacy and maybe I should have a talk with him about how he should treat her."

Mason nodded in agreement. "I've spoken with him a few times. I hope that you can get through to him."

"How are my babies?" Daniela said changing the subject.

"They are anxiously waiting their mama's return and speaking of mother's how is mine?" Mason asked.

Daniela and Mason continued to talk while Valentina thought about Derrick and wondered if perhaps Derrick was going to be too hard on her sister.

***

Lacy was excited that Valentina was coming home. She had lots to tell her and she was looking for a little sister bonding time. She was still sore from the whipping Derrick had given her, but he had soothed her pain and eaten her pussy all night long and in the morning they had showered together and gone shopping. He had bought her some outfits that she liked, but he had also bought her a few outfits that she thought were a bit too revealing.

Derrick had fucked her ass again and repeatedly reminded her that she belonged to him.

***

Valentina with her baby bump nearly ran into her husband's arms. Blake captured her lips with his own. "I missed you so much baby."

"I missed you too Sir." Valentina said as she stroked Blake's hair.

"Hungry?" He asked kissing her neck.

"A little always" Valentina took his hand and they walked into the living room where Henry greeted her with a glass of ginger ale and a very warm smile.

"Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes Mrs. Black." Henry said as he left the room.

Valentina sat with Blake, "Sir, I would like to talk to you about Derrick."

Valentina told Blake Mason's concerns and Blake told his wife he would check into them. Lacy came downstairs looking very pretty and quite grownup. She ran to her sister and knelt down in front of her. "Master told me that I am always to kneel to you" Lacy said.

Valentina looked at Blake and Blake nodded. He needed to go see Derrick.

Valentina told Lacy to get up and come sit beside her while Blake went to his study to make a phone call.

In his office Blake called Kenneth, "I know we've given permission for Derrick to treat Lacy as his slave, but I think we need to rescind it."

Kenneth who had already gotten a phone call from Mason said, "I agree. I'll send a letter to Derrick. I think the boy needs to learn and then maybe later if they both agree we change it, but until they've been married at least five years, I think he should treat your sister-in-law as his submissive. The agreement will be amended immediately."

Blake went back to the living room to see Lacy telling Valentina what happened between her and Derrick.

Valentina looked up at Blake. "Lacy pull down your underwear." Valentina ordered and Lacy stood up. Her ass was a mass of welts. It was a wonder she could sit down and without the aid of the formula they would take a great while to heal.

Blake went to get some ointment and he had Valentina put it on her sister's sore behind. "Lacy, you will not be Derrick's slave. You will be his submissive. He cannot do this to you. You will have safe words and rights. We thought that Derrick knew how to treat a slave, but he doesn't."

Lacy burst into tears, "Thank you. He really hurt me, but I didn't want to complain. I love him so much."

"Also I will speak to Madame and amend his requests. You will learn to be a very good submissive and if in five years after your marriage you decide you want to be a slave to him, then so be it." Blake said.

Henry entered the room, "Dinner is served." He announced and they all went to dinner.

Later that night Lacy came into Blake's bedroom dressed in a red and white silk sleep shirt. Valentina was naked in bed. Blake walked up to Lacy and unbuttoned her shirt. He kissed her hard on the mouth and Lacy wrapped her arms around him, "Thank you for introducing me to Master. I apologize for snooping in your office, I had no right." She said lowering her eyes.

Blake lifted her chin so she was staring into his face, "it's over and done. You are engaged to a man who has a lot to learn and you have a great deal to learn. Derrick was right about one thing, you can learn a great deal from your sister, so go and please her."

Blake took the shirt from Lacy's body. Lacy crawled onto the bed as Valentina opened her thighs. Lacy looked up at her sister's protruding belly and smiled as she thought of carrying Derrick's child. She went between Valentina's legs and began licking her sister's pregnant pussy.

Blake had been given his orders. He was not allowed to lick or touch Lacy's pussy and he could only fuck her ass once a week so he chose that night to fuck her ass while he watched her eat his wife's delectable pussy.

Blake lubed his dick, then Lacy's hole. Lacy was up on her knees and moved both hands behind to open her ass for him. She was a quick learner, Blake thought as he positioned himself inside her. Lacy nearly creamed as soon as she felt Blake enter her. His dick was bigger than her master's but Blake was gentle with her this night and moved in very slowly.

"Valentina you may cum when you are ready. Talk to Lacy and instruct her on how you want your pussy to be eaten. Tell her what you like." Blake said moving in and out of Lacy's ass.

Valentina moaned, "Lacy lick inside, fuck your tongue back and forth. " Valentina held Lacy's head inside her. "Yes, like that. Oooh Sir she's learning."

Blake felt the welts on Lacy's ass and he knew exactly what lesson he would teach Derrick.

***

Derrick received a phone call from Kenneth that night. The next day the newly amended papers arrived and Derrick was very annoyed. He and Kenneth had argued, "I thought it was agreed." Derrick said running his hand through his hair.