The Family Ritual Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick held his cock up and Lacy who was very tired got between his legs and began sucking him. "Make me cum my little sweet slut. I want you to swallow it all. Suck me good. I saw the way you begged for Blake's cock. You will beg me that way." Derrick said as he pulled her down on his dick. Lacy licked and sucked his dick. She made love to his cock, but a part of her missed Blake's larger cock.

Derrick laid her back onto the bed and getting over her he bent down and ate her pussy. Lacy sucked harder and Derrick licked her to her release. She took him all the way down her throat and Derrick came his cum sliding straight down her throat.

He ate her to one more orgasm and then lay next to her. Derrick took her in his arms, kissed her and they both fell asleep.

***

Lacy was penitent and in the morning apologized to her sister. She phoned Matthew and Helen and apologized to them and finally she called Mary to apologize to her.

Derrick had an early morning call. He was leaving in two days to return to Los Angeles for work and to prepare for the Ritual. Lacy would be joining him in a few weeks. Derrick would always remember that his ritual was different. He knew what to expect and he was anxiously waiting to begin.

Amber, his mother and Alan, his father were preparing the house. Derrick's siblings and in-laws would be arriving and Blake Black was flying in to oversee the entire operation and make sure it went well.

Amber had been very intense with Alan in their playroom. She knew that Derrick would be intense with her. She knew that she wanted him more than anything. Amber was also looking forward to meeting Lacy. She had plans for the girl and would make sure that Lacy knew that always, Amber was in charge.

Amber wanted to make sure that Lacy would fall in line. Derrick belonged to her.

Senator Alan Cassidy Kennedy was a bit concerned about his wife. She was obsessed with her youngest son and had great plans for him. Senator Kennedy was also concerned about Lacy and wondered if she would be a match for his very strong wife. Even though she was a submissive now, would she be able to stand up to Amber.

Alan called Blake, "You know my wife Blake. I'm worried that she's going to subjugate Lacy.

Blake laughed, "Don't worry, Lacy can hold her own. I think after she's given the formula, Amber will have a great deal to worry about. Amber might be a Domme, but Lacy is no soft submissive. The girl has a great spirit about her and I believe she will fight for Derrick."

"Derrick is close to his mother and loves her. I just want my son to grow up and be a man. I'm hoping he'll stand up to her for Lacy's sake." Alan said running his hand through his hair.

"I'm sure Derrick will. He loves Lacy and he's learning how to be a good Dom. Remember when you received the formula?" Blake asked.

Alan sighed, "Yes I remember and I said some pretty horrible things to my parents. "

"It's all been forgiven." Blake chuckled as he said, "I bet you can't wait to sink your cock into that virgin pussy."

Alan grinned, "I can't wait. She's beautiful and I'm looking very much forward to her sucking my dick."

"She's good at it. She's taken mine so yours should be no problem. It will be nothing for Lacy to take your dick in her mouth." Blake couldn't resist the jab.

Alan winced. It was his one sore spot; his dick being only six inches. "I know what to do with it and I'll make her feel real good."

"Lacy's a real hellcat and I'm sure you'll enjoy every moment with her." Blake said and hung up.

***

Jackson Cassidy Kennedy was very handsome. He had dark hair and eyes and was lying in bed with his husband Pedro stroking his Master's chest. "So my brother is coming home and we'll get to meet his future bride."

"I saw her picture and she's quite the looker. Congrats to Derrick. I'll be glad when his wedding is over so I can get you fat and pregnant." Pedro said laughing.

Jackson laughed also, "Funny, the surrogate is ready when we are."

"I'm a little upset that our first born and our last have to use just your sperm." Pedro said.

"Please don't be upset." Jackson said as he moved his hand down Pedro's chest.

Pedro stopped Jackson's hand from moving further. "Get down here and suck my cock, make it up to me, now!" He ordered.

Jackson moved down Pedro's body slowly. Pedro was having none of it and grabbed Jackson's hair tugging and pushing him down. "Don't fucking play with me bitch, you know what to do."

"Sir, please, you're hurting me" Jackson complained.

"And now you're telling me how to treat you?" Pedro said still holding on to Jackson's hair. "I bet you can't wait to stick that dick of yours into the Puenta's pussy."

"You know that's not true." Jackson said wincing. He hated when Pedro was like this. It wasn't his fault that he had to obey the terms of the ritual. He captured Pedro's cock in his mouth. Pedro relaxed his grip as Jackson began to lick.

"That's much better my little bitch. I can't wait to suck that big cock of your brother's. I've heard it's even bigger than yours. Yess my little cocksucker, suck that dick." Pedro moved his cock in and out of Jackson's mouth. "Just don't get so involved with that cunt that's marrying your brother that you forget the dick that owns you.

***

Janice Cassidy Kennedy McGarrett was hung in the playroom on a spreader bar suspended from the ceiling. She was spread open and her arms were attached to the bar with chains. Her husband, Bronson was naked and getting ready to fuck her. Janice was also gagged, her ass red from the flogging her husband had given her and her pussy dripping.

"You are so very wet. I bet you've been thinking of that big cock of Derrick's fucking you or maybe his lovely fiancée Lacy eating that snatch of yours." Bronson said as he slapped the inside of her thighs.

He lowered Janice until his dick was lined up with her pussy and he stuck his penis in. Janice was tired and the position her body was in was very uncomfortable, but she knew that Bronson wouldn't release her until he had his fill.

Bronson pulled out of Janice's pussy and slapped her sex; once, twice, three times and Janice groaned. He put the head of his dick in and pinched her clit. She moaned. Tears began to stream down her eyes. "Oh did that hurt slut!" He said as he slapped her pussy harder.

Janice moaned. Bronson put two fingers inside her snatch and twisted them. He moved his fingers in and out and watched as Janice's eyes rolled back in her head, she was close to cumming and fighting very hard not to.

"Don't you cum you bitch, not until I cum then maybe after you've cleaned my cock, I'll let you cum." He said and he slammed his dick inside her. Bronson took the gag out of her mouth and kissed Janice as he moved in and out of her pussy.

"Life should really be very interesting. I wonder what that bitch of a mother is going to do now that her precious baby boy is getting married. I'm sure she's salivating over taking his cock in her mouth and pussy." Bronson said fucking deep inside Janice.

"Please Sir, please, I'm close, pleasssse" She begged.

Bronson laughed and bit her lip, "You cum and you won't sit down for a week." Bronson twisted Janice's nipple. Janice moaned.

"Don't enjoy yourself too much when she eats your pussy." Bronson said lightly biting Janice's nipple. "If I get the chance, I'm going to fuck mommy dearest's ass. Wouldn't you like to see that?" Bronson said as he pulled all the way out then slammed back in.

"Yes Sir, I'd love to see you fuck my mother's ass." Janice said and moaned, "Please sir, please fuck me."

"Don't' worry baby, you'll get fucked in all your holes tonight. I am so looking forward to the ritual that I'm going to cum deep inside that pussy. As soon as that brother of yours gets married and Jackson puts his seed in that surrogate, I'm going to knock you up and keep you that way." Bronson said as he moved in and out.

He pulled all the way out again and as he slammed back in Bronson came hard inside his wife.

He pulled out and immediately went down on her. "You can cum you slut." He said as his mouth went down to her pussy and Bronson began sucking her.

***

Derrick spent the last night before he was to leave for LA with Lacy. "I'll see you in a week. I want you to take your Pilates class every day. You also need to look your best. You will meet my family. My mother was a former Miss California and second runner up in the Miss USA pageant. She's beautiful and accomplished. After the pageant she became a politician's wife. She hosts some of the best parties in LA, you could learn a lot from her. She hosts quite a few charities."

Derrick made love to Lacy, but all during the time he was thinking of his mother.

***

Amber made sure that everything was perfect for the ritual. She was a little leery of seeing Blake again. He was the only man who really scared her. The formula had been delivered and was guarded by the two security guards sent by Kenneth.

Amber could feel her pussy getting moist at the thought of Derrick fucking her.

***

Derrick called his mother the moment he was on the plane to LA. "Mom I'm coming home. I can't wait for you to meet Lacy. I'm ready for this."

"So am I my sweet boy. I am looking forward to seeing you and I'm glad that you changed your mind and made that girl your submissive." Amber said, but the reality was she wasn't happy. She wanted Derrick to break Lacy, now she would have to do the work and as she thought about it, Amber smiled; she would break the little bitch, so Lacy would know that Amber was in charge and would always be.

Alan was waiting at the airport when his son landed. He wanted to speak to him before he went home. The two men hugged and Alan drove the Escalade towards Derrick's Mansion. "Your sister and brother are looking forward to meeting Lacy." Alan said.

"I don't think you want to talk about Jackson and Janice." Derrick said.

"I'm concerned about your mother" Alan said sighing, "I don't want her to intimidate the girl."

"I'll speak to her. Lacy might be my submissive, but she's a very strong woman." Derrick said running his hand through his hair.

"Her sister, Valentina Alexis isn't coming is she?" Alan said. The thought of fucking Valentina had always been a fantasy of his.

"No, she's pregnant and Blake doesn't want her overly stimulated." Derrick said and added, "Dad please don't worry about mother, I'll talk to her."

Alan glanced over to his son, "I believe that you really love this girl and I'm happy for you."

"Thanks dad, I do and I'm learning how to treat her." Derrick said as they drove up the winding road to his home.

***

Stephen arrived at Blake's house for his lesson. He was very nervous. For several days he had thought of canceling this whole thing, but he realized that he really wanted to please Mary and he didn't know how.

Blake showed him in and took him upstairs. Valentina with her pregnant belly smiled at him. She took his hand, "Don't worry, nothing to be nervous about. Just think of me as your model." He relaxed. She took off the floral robe she was wearing and he admired how beautiful her body looked in pregnancy.

Valentina lay on the bed with her knees bent and her legs opened.

Blake showed Stephen how to touch Valentina. He showed Stephen how sensitive a woman's nipples were. Blake took Stephen's finger and put it in Valentina's pussy. Stephen felt how wet she was. Blake took Stephen's finger and put it in Stephen's mouth. He tasted her and she tasted surprisingly sweet and salty.

Blake told him to look at her pussy and Stephen saw how it opened like a flower. He thought of a Georgia O'Keefe painting he had seen and it looked exactly like that. Blake pushed his face a little forward and Stephen smelled Valentina. "Stick your tongue out boy and have a taste."

Stephen did that and then something clicked in and he began to lick all over her pussy. Valentina moaned and grabbed her husband's hand. "He's really good."

"Slow down a little or she'll cum. Just lick for now, taste her juices. When she's ready I'll have you suck on her clit." Blake said and continued his instruction. He pointed out Valentina's pussy lips and anus. He had Stephen lick her from the bottom to the top.

Stephen found that he didn't mind licking her asshole. He did however enjoy her pussy and couldn't wait to do this to Mary. Finally the moment of no return had arrived and Blake instructed him how to suck on her clit. How Valentina liked it if you sucked and then flicked your tongue over the top. "Please Sir, may I cum, please?" Valentina begged.

"Stephen she will pull your head in when she cums and you will take a deep breath before she does and then suck on that clit." Blake instructed and Valentina pulled Stephen inside her pussy and he ate her.

"Sir, he's so good. He's learning. I'm cummmmming." She screamed and shoved Stephen's head inside her as she burst and creamed all over his face.

Blake sucked on her nipple as she bucked beneath Stephen who managed to stay with her and suck her.

Her clit was very sensitive and Blake instructed Stephen to just lick the juices from her pussy but leave her clit be. Stephen agreed. He never knew that a woman could come so much and he enjoyed eating her.

After Blake kissed his wife and pulled the covers over her. Valentina was satisfied and exhausted. Blake took Stephen into the bathroom and helped him wash up. Stephen thanked Blake for his lesson.

When he arrived home all he could think about was sucking Mary's pussy. Valentina's had been good, but he was sure that Mary's would taste much better.

12