The Family Ritual Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice turned to Derrick, "You done good brother." Derrick hugged his sister.

Bronson was a very blond very California looking young man of thirty-five. He looked like he belonged in a movie. His rugged good looks Lacy was sure would make any woman swoon, any woman except for her.

Bronson kissed her cheek, "You are one very beautiful woman. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night." He whispered in her ear. Lacy blushed and Derrick looked very annoyed.

Blake walked into the room. He hadn't seen most of the Kennedy children since they were in College. He had been invited to the weddings, but he had been very busy and couldn't attend, although he sent wonderful gifts.

Janice saw him and squealed, "Uncle Blake" and ran up to him. Blake kissed her cheek, then twirled her around. "You are such a grown-up"

Bronson came over to him hand extended, "So you're the famous Blake Black. I've heard lots about you."

"Yes I'm the honorary uncle."Blake said shaking hands.

"The wedding gift you sent us was extraordinary." Bronson said, "I wish you'd take us up on the offer to take the yacht out sometime."

"Maybe after Valentina has the baby." Blake said.

"Well hail, hail, the gangs all here" said Amber as she swept in the room wearing a sheer black beaded halter gown. She looked every inch the pageant queen, all she needed was the sash and the crown.

Alan rolled his eyes behind her and Blake chuckled, "Amber, always making an entrance."

Servers arrived with trays of champagne flutes and they passed a glass out to everyone. From his pocket, Blake took out a little box. Inside were six strips of pink that looked like paper. "Stick out your tongue Derrick." He said and Derrick stuck out his tongue. Blake put one strip on his tongue and the strip melted.

He did the same to Lacy. "The scientists came up with this a month ago; I've been dying to try it out." Blake said and put the rest back into his pocket.

Raising his glass of champagne he said, "To Lacy and Derrick, congratulations on your wedding. I look forward to attending your big day and having you as a brother-in-law."

Everyone in the room raised their glass and said, "To Derrick and Lacy congratulations." Everyone that is, except Amber. She raised her glass but said nothing as she took a drink and then drained the glass.

***

Dinner was delectable; the chef prepared paper thin pieces of Kobe beef with a special sauce for one of the five courses. Lacy ate until she was stuffed. Dessert was passion fruit semifreddo. After dinner there was dancing and conversation. Lacy found that she really liked Derrick's family. They were all so very nice with the exception of her soon-to-be mother-in-law. Lacy felt very welcomed.

Amber purposely stayed away from Derrick and Lacy. She spent most of her time laughing with Blake, but every once in a while, Lacy could feel Amber's eyes on her and she was very uncomfortable.

Alan watched Lacy. He admired her grace and beauty. His dick did a jump as he thought about what would happen the next night and to think she was still a virgin.

His wife came over to him, "Thinking about getting that little cock in that virgin pussy, aren't you?"

Alan blushed. "I'll remove the cage after you've made me cum three times tonight and I've spanked your ass for being nice to that little slut."

"Amber please, she's not a slut. She's your son's intended. Behave." Alan begged.

"I'll be however way I damn well please." Amber said and her eyes narrowed, "I have to watch out for Mr. Blake. It's too bad she's his damn sister-in-law or I'd really tan her ass."

Lacy was tired and so was Derrick. At midnight Derrick, followed by Blake took Lacy up to her room. He kissed her goodnight and went to his room.

***

Lacy said goodnight to Blake and took a shower. She put on a white lacy nightgown and got into bed. She was exhausted and wanted to sleep, but once she got under the covers and turned off the lights, she felt hot and horny. She wanted to be fucked. Lacy wanted sex and all she could think of was stroking her clit so she did that, but she didn't find satisfaction in it. She couldn't cum.

Lacy got out of bed and drank some water. She went out to the balcony and thought about her life and some of the foolish things she had done. Lacy went back inside and picked up her cell from the table and called her mother.

Lacy talked to her mother for a long time. She told Gertie how much she loved her and how sorry she was of some of the things she had done to make her mom angry and worried. Lacy told her mother that she would do everything in her power to make it up to her. Gertie told Lacy how proud of her she was and how much she loved her. When she got off the phone with Gertie, Lacy felt a peace come over her that she had never felt. She got back into bed and this time drifted off into a deep restful sleep.

***

Derrick fell asleep the moment his head hit the pillow. He dreamed of his wedding. He saw Lacy walking down the aisle a veil covering her face. As she got closer he realized it wasn't Lacy. His forehead furrowed as he wondered who would have the audacity to ruin his wedding. When the bride got close and he was about to ask, she whipped off the veil and Amber was standing beside him. Derrick breathed a sigh of relief and the ceremony continued.

He awoke with a start, his heart beating fast. Derrick got out of bed. "Damn this formula is strong." He said aloud to the empty room. He went over to the mini-fridge in his room and took out a coke. He drank the entire can in one swig and threw it away. Sitting down at his desk he thought about Lacy and about how much he had learned. Derrick thought about how much he loved her and how he hoped that his mother would come to love her. He was feeling jealous of his father, an emotion he had not expected to have and jealous of his brother and his brother-in-law who all would get to fuck his bride. Derrick balled his fists. He wished he could go into her bedroom right this minute and fuck her hard, but he couldn't.

He suddenly felt exhausted and got back into bed. Derrick fell asleep thinking about Lacy and how much he was looking forward to marrying her; this time he had no more dreams.

***

A tray was brought up to Lacy for breakfast and Blake was the one to bring it. Lacy put on her bathrobe and she and Blake sat down. "I thought you could use this morning to take some time. The formula has begun working. How do you feel?"

Lacy grinned at Blake, "I feel as if I could rip off your clothes and fuck you."

Blake laughed, "Well now, I think everything is going to plan. I didn't know how long this new method would take, but I think it's going to be the way we do things from now on."

Lacy ran her hand up Blake's leg. Blake stopped her before she went further. "Save it for later."

Amber came into the bedroom without knocking, "Derrick has gone out for the day with his father and brothers, so it's just you; me and Janice."

"What am I, chopped liver?" Blake smirked.

"And Mr. Black here." Amber said and stuck out her tongue at Blake.

Blake looked at Lacy, "The ritual officially begins after dinner. What would you like to do, non-sexual that is?"

Lacy thought for a moment then said, "I'd like to see some of Los Angeles."

Amber grimaced, "I'll pass, but perhaps Janice would like to go with you and of course Blake. You can have the keys to any of the cars or the driver will show you around."

Amber turned and was about to walk away when Lacy said, "Your house is really beautiful."

"Just return in time for dinner." Amber said and walked out the door.

Lacy got dressed and she, Blake and Janice spent the day in downtown Los Angeles. Lacy shopped for some one of a kind baby gifts for Valentina and even bought something for Camilla and Carlos. She bought her mother a beautiful lace shawl and a pair of diamond earrings. Blake bought an antique baby comb and brush set.

They returned home at three and Lacy went upstairs to take a short nap. She felt a kiss on her lips and opened her eyes to see Derrick staring at her. "I know I'm not supposed to be in here, but I just had to see you before all this gets started."

Lacy stroked his face, "Something tells me that's it's going to be a long night."

"Please don't worry about my mother. I know she's possessive and she seems distant but she loves me and she'll come to love you." Derrick said as his eyes roamed over her body.

"I'm not worried per se, but I will let your mother know that she cannot interfere in our lives." Lacy said pulling him down for another kiss.

Blake came into the room. "Derrick out. Lacy get ready for dinner."

Derrick grinned, "I love you" and left.

Lacy got up and went up to Blake. Before he knew what was happening she got down on her knees and zipped open his pants, she took out his cock and began to suck. "Lacy, damn, please."

Lacy looked up at him, "This is just to say thank you and I expect you to fuck me."

"That's not my place here" He said as he stepped back and zipped up his pants.

"I don't care. I want that big dick inside me. Promise me that before six in the morning when it's all done for the night, you'll fuck me, no matter how tired I am." Lacy said still on her knees.

Blake kissed the top of her head, "We'll see how you feel now get up and get dressed. I'll see you downstairs."

Lacy got up and went to the bathroom. When she came out there was a box on the bed with a note that said, "Please wear this for dinner" the note was unsigned.

Inside the box was a wedding dress. Lacy started to call Blake, but then she thought about it and got dressed. The gown was beautiful and very revealing. There was a veil and a train. Lacy called for the maid to help her. The person who left it also thought to include white shoes, stocking and a blue garter. Lacy looked every inch the virginal bride.

***

Lacy stood at the top of the stairs waiting for something or someone and then she knew who had sent her the dress. The Senator dressed in a tuxedo offered her his arm. "you look beautiful as I knew you would, my virgin girl. Tonight I get to take you and I am looking forward to it."

Lacy took her father-in-law's arm and she felt her pussy growing moist. She didn't know how she could eat dinner all she could think about was fucking Alan.

They went downstairs together. When Alan and Lacy walked into the dining room, all heads turned. Blake looked surprised, Pedro covered his mouth to keep from laughing, Janice's mouth was dropped open, Jackson looked as if he were about to faint and Bronson had a wide grin on his face, but the most startling expressions were on the faces of Amber and Derrick. Derrick looked angry while Amber looked horrified; the wedding dress had been hers...

12