The Family Room Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw poor boy." Dina patted my shoulder.

"But I'm going to see that everything works out," Lance assured her. He couldn't assure me.

"Any friend of Julie Martin's big brother is a friend of mine." She ripped up the bill and handed it to Lance. Her hand lingered on his for a while. "Your dinner was on me."

He smiled garishly, if it wouldn't have seemed so tacky he would have flashed me a thumbs up.

"We're going to have some nice lunch specials this summer. I'm sure it wouldn't be too unhealthy for you boys to stop in for pizza every once in a while."

"I think pizza is a very important part of a balanced diet," Lance said. I was envious of their ability to flirt so openly. Dina winked goodbye then carried our dirty plates away. "Buddy, you can count on me for any help you need. It's the least I can do for the man who introduced me to the future Mrs. Lance Mathers."

He blew a kiss to Dina as we left. Had Lance always been this way around women or was it because of Dina? I wondered if I acted the same way around Julie. I had to concede that I probably did.

The rest of the evening we used any free time to discuss my problems with Erin. The clock must have been sedated, it had never seemed so sluggish.

We closed up the store, dimming the lights and locking the door. It had been a long time since I had pulled an all-day shift. Twelve hours is an awfully long work day, made even longer by the things I had been going through.

"Don't worry, Rick." Lance put his hand on my shoulder before I climbed in my car. He squeezed. "I'll think of something."

I pulled into the driveway, parking beside Erin's jalopy. The perfect end to the perfect day. I went inside and found Julie still dressed in her tight nightgown. She sat on the sofa next to Erin. The TV was turned up loud, they were watching a talk-show. Erin laughed freely at the risqué jokes; my sister sat stone faced. I wondered what kind of torment she had been put through.

"Look Julie, your prince is home," Erin said.

Julie gave a rusty smile, probably her first since I'd left.

"Your sister and I had a very interesting conversation today. Didn't we Julie?

Julie nodded, her eyes were red.

Erin got up slowly and walked to me. "She told me all about your first time." She unbuttoned my vest, then my shirt. "Right there on the floor." Erin pointed to the area in front of the sofa and frowned. "She spread her little legs and let you pop her cherry. You! Her own brother!

"That's not even the worst part. She told me she loves you. What a little slut, falling in love with her brother!"

Julie cried hysterically. I tried to go to her, to allow her sobbing body to relax in my arms. Erin grabbed me.

"She wants to marry you, Rick. She wants to have your---"

"That's enough Erin." I ripped free from her fingernails and went to my sister.

I stroked Julie's hair, her sobs subsided. She looked up and kissed my chin.

"Come on Jules," Erin reprimanded. "You call that a greeting? Plant one on him. I know you want to."

I loved holding Julie. She belonged in my arms, but not like this, not for Erin's sick entertainment.

"Kiss him you slut!" Erin demanded. I bent down to plant a quick kiss on Julie's mouth. Enough to express love without fueling her disturbed friend any further.

"That was pathetic," Erin said. "I should just call your father's cell phone right now." Erin grabbed the telephone off of the coffee table and started dialing.

I cradled Julie's head in my hands and looked deep into her green eyes. I leaned in for a slow, passionate kiss. We kissed for almost a minute before Erin pulled us apart.

"That's enough." She pushed Julie away. "Rick has to fuck me if you expect me to be quiet."

"I can't! I'll do anything but that." Her silence was important but I couldn't betray Julie, no matter the consequence.

"You never finished the job, Ricky. You never finished eating me. I think, in exchange for silence about your incestuous little love affair, you should finish what you started."

"Please Erin," I said, as if she could be reasoned with. "If you have any compassion at all---"

"I would have shown you compassion if you'd given me the chance, but you were too busy sneaking around and fucking your own sister.

"If you want my silence you're going to have to lick me, Rick Martin. But it won't be my pussy this time." She grinned, "You're going to lick my asshole."

"Oh God," I protested.

"Please Erin, don't make him do that."

"Then he has to fuck me." She read the horror on my face. "Don't worry Ricky, I'm on birth control unlike a certain slut we know." She turned a disgusted face toward Julie.

"One fuck and it's all over. I'll be out of your lives. You can crawl back into the shadows and live incestuously ever after."

She feigned a yawn. "Almost midnight. I think you should get a good night's sleep before you decide." Erin pulled her car keys out of her shorts pocket. "You had better have an answer by tomorrow evening, Ricky, or else I talk to your parents. Goodnight lovebirds."

She playfully pinched Julie on the arm. "Don't keep him up all night."

We had been silent ever since climbing into my bed. Julie was the first to speak. "Mom and Dad would never believe her. It would be her word against ours."

"It doesn't matter if they believe her or not. We would live under a microscope. They would be terrified to ever leave us alone again, the thought 'what if it's true' would always be in the back of their minds. I don't think I could live like that."

"We could move away, go where no one knows us. I wouldn't have to change my name. Everyone would assume we're married." She sat up, leaning against the headboard. She was only nineteen, too young to even consider such things.

"You would be giving up your friends and your family and everything."

"Everything but us."

I wouldn't ask her to sacrifice her future for me. I would deal with Erin somehow. I put an arm around her. She was shivering, the past day had been such a frightening ordeal. "Relax, baby," I whispered in her ear.

She smiled sweetly and stroked my cheek, letting me know what would help her relax. "I don't want to worry about tomorrow or our future," she said, pulling off her nightgown. "Let's pretend there is only tonight."

I pressed close to her, kissing her moist lips. She took my left hand and delivered it to her chest. I rubbed each perfectly formed breast in turn, teasing both nipples into hardness. Her body melted under the covers, she pulled me with her.

I climbed between her parted thighs and looked into her green eyes. How had I done it? I was awkward, dull and unexceptional, yet the most wonderful girl in the world had fallen hopelessly in love with me. She was willing to give up everything and everyone just to be with me.

She wrapped her shapely legs around my hips, pressing her calves against my butt. Her fingers wrapped around my erection, she showed me the way.

She exhaled as I slowly sank inside. We stopped for a moment, laying perfectly still with our bodies molded together. How tragic if we could never be together like this again.

She rocked her hips, a wordless alert that she was ready to continue. I slid my dick out and then in. We fit together so perfectly, like a jigsaw puzzle. We were born to be together.

My control waned. I pumped faster, pausing sporadically for one of her sweet kisses. "Julie is it true." My voice joined the sounds of our lovemaking. "Is it true that you're not taking the pill?"

Her eyes opened wide and locked onto mine. The look said it all.

Her wild and tangled hair made her seem so feral, so primal. We were more than siblings now, even more than lovers. She was my mate.

Julie was first to orgasm. Her petite body thrashed beneath me. Little grunts and mewls escaped her lips and her fingernails scraped my back.

Her vaginal spasms were determined to milk me of my seed. The urge to procreate was too strong for me to pull out. "I love you," I said. My shaft pulsed as warm jets of semen inundated her even warmer insides.

I laid down beside my little sister, cradling her in my arms. "I will always love you, no matter what happens."

To be continued...

12