The Family That Plays Together Ch. 01

Story Info
Family is surprised.
4.6k words
4.34
61.2k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers

He knew the house well by now, even in the dark. it was perfect for his purposes, set back from the road and just far enough away from any inquisitive neighbours. He had already packed his car with their valuables and now he sat in the kitchen, drinking a beer from the fridge and waiting for the real treasures to arrive. For his plans didn't only involve robbing them of their possessions; no, he was going to have fun tonight and he was thoroughly looking forward to it.

He had first noticed the mother, Susan, at the local supermarket. She obviously hadn't paid any attention to him, the kind of woman who was used to men staring at her or, to be more precise, staring at her breasts. He figured they weren't much more than a 34C in size but on her small five feet two fame they looked much larger. Her eighteen year old daughter, Sophie, was with her and she had obviously inherited her mother's curves although she still seemed to be growing in to them. Following them home that day and on subsequent occasions he discovered that there was only the two of them plus the man of the house, Joe, an average guy of late thirties. The whole family would be home tonight and he intended to have fun with all three of them.

The first to come bouncing through the door was Sophie, happy and excited as any eighteen year old could possibly be. They had been to choose the long-awaited puppy that her parents had promised her for her birthday and now she knew exactly what it looked like. The fact that it hadn't been old enough for it to be separated from its mother was a slight disappointment but all the way home she had talked incessantly about her new pet.She was so caught up in the anticipation of finally having her own pet that she didn't even notice the light on in the kitchen as she ran in to raid the fridge. She did however notice the strange man sitting at the table, drinking her daddy's beer and smiling at her.

"Hello, Sophie. I've been waiting some time to finally make your acquaintance."

Before she could say anything the man had stood up and suddenly grabbed her, spinning her around, pulling her young body tight against his own and clamping a strong hand over her mouth. Sophie was terrified enough by this shocking turn of events but she was absolutely horrified when she saw the man pick up a gun from the table and felt him press it to the side of her head.

"Let's go and meet your mother and father, Sophie, and we can all get to know each other a bit better."

With that he marched her back through to the living room just as her parents were closing the front door behind them. When they saw their beloved daughter in the hands of the intruder there were shocked for a moment before Joe made to lunge at the stranger. He stopped in his tracks when the man levelled the gun at his head and backed off a little. None of them knew the gun was unloaded; all they knew was that they were more scared than they had ever been before.

"That's better, Joe. Now let me introduce myself. My name is Alex and if everyone does as they are told then no one will be hurt. You may even enjoy yourself before the night is out. Now, Susan, are you wearing stockings or tights?"

Susan could only stare at the stranger as he asked his rude question. There was no way she was going to answer until Alex turned the gun back to Sophie's head and tapped it against her daughter's skull.

"Stockings," she mumbled, embarrassed beyond belief to be talking about her underwear in front of her daughter.

"Excellent. Why don't you slide them off and you can use them to tie Joe to the stair bannister.? I'm sure he won't mind because if he does then little Sophie here is the one who will suffer."

Susan knew she had no choice but to do as she was told. She couldn't take the chance of this monster hurting their precious daughter but she was furious with her husband for not intervening.

"Do something, Joe," she whispered to him as she turned her back on the intruder, not wanting to allow him the chance of watching her raise her dress and rolling her black stockings down her legs.

"What do you expect me to do?" Joe whispered back as he meekly stepped back to the bannister and allowed his wife to secure his arms to the wooden rails, her stockings digging in to his wrists as she furiously tied them tighter than they probably needed to be. "

"Well done, everyone. Now, Sophie, go to your mother."

Alex forcefully pushed the girl into the waiting arms of Susan and walked over to where Joe stood, bound and useless. Pointing the gun at his captive's head he turned to the two women as they stood trembling in each other's arms.

"Susan, raise your skirt please."

There was a pleading in the older woman's eyes as she begged her tormentor not to make her do this.

"Please don't make me do this, not in front of my daughter. Let her wait upstairs and I will do anything you ask."

"Yes, you will, Susan," he replied, tapping the gun mean meaningfully against Joe's temple. "But let me be quite clear about this; I'm not asking, I'm telling. Now raise your skirt."

Susan hesitated for just another moment as she realised that she was about to show her underwear not only to her husband but also to a stranger who seemed to have them totally at his command. Even worse, however, was the fact that she was about to display her panties to her own innocent daughter. She couldn't think of anything more embarrassing and she couldn't possibly have guessed how embarrassed she was going to be before the night was through.

She always liked to wear sexy underwear even if her clothes were normally more conservative than Joe would have liked. Today was no exception. As she slowly, reluctantly, raised her skirt above her knees she revealed to her audience that she was wearing a very sexy pair of black French knickers. For all her distress she could feel them cling to her pussy lips as she drew her skirt above them and hoped that no-one, especially Sophie, would be able to see the small damp patch that she could feel growing in her crotch.

"Turn around, Susan."

Not really sure why she was being told to this, she was delighted to turn her back on the three pairs of eyes that seemingly couldn't tear themselves away from her underwear.

"Now bend forward."

As she followed the unknown man's instructions she began to understand. Holding her skirt around her waist and leaning forward she could feel the lace of her knickers stretch around her plump cheeks. Now they were as tight around her arse as they were against her pussy and she wondered what other humiliations this stranger had in store for her. She could feel her face burning red with shame and was relieved when she was told to stand up straight.

Turning to face them again she awaited her next instruction with more than a little trepidation. What she couldn't understand was why her body was betraying her as she felt the dampness between her legs growing with each passing moment.

"Let's see the rest now, Susan. Take off your skirt and blouse."

Glaring at her husband once more for allowing this stranger to do this to her, she thought to beg their captor once more. Seeing the hungry look in his eyes, and in her husband's, she knew she had no choice and hoped that if she did as she was told then it might save her daughter from a similar fate.

Taking a deep breath and trying to look defiantly at the two men she raised her hands to the top button of her blouse. It was only when she realised how much her fingers were trembling that her defiance left her and she hung her head in shame as she began to undress in front of her family and the gun-wielding stranger.

Opening the buttons she shrugged her blouse off her shoulders, pulled it down her arms and dropped it to the floor. Now they could all see that she was wearing a black camisole top that matched her knickers perfectly and did little to hide the outlines of her gorgeous breasts.

Without waiting any further she reached behind herself and lowered the zip on her skirt, wiggling her sumptuous hips as little as she could, then let it fall to the floor. Stepping out of it she stood there before her audience and couldn't bear to look at any of them as she was sure by now they would be able to see the damp spot on her knickers.

She had never known herself to become aroused as quickly and as intensely as this and she wondered what her husband was thinking at that moment. What her poor daughter was thinking she didn't dare imagine.

"You know what to do, Susan. Lose the underwear."

She had always been proud of her breasts. Proud of the way men stared at them; even more proud at the way some women jealously stared at them. But the trembling in her fingers seemed to increase even more as she pulled her camisole up and over her chest, up and over her head, until she stood before her daughter her husband and the stranger with only her French knickers protecting her modesty.

Again the man tapped his gun against Joe's head and she knew better than to make him wait any longer. Even though she was about to show off her pussy to a man other than her husband for the first time in many years, she tucked her thumbs into the sides of her silk knickers and lowered them down her legs. Straightening up she knew where the men would be hungrily staring but it was her daughter's gasp of surprise that made her pussy tingle just a little bit more.

"Bring them over here, Susan."

Once again she wondered why she was being told to do this but she followed his instructions and handed them to her captor. Alex raised them and made a great show of inhaling the aroma that rose from them before he invited Joe to do the same. Susan wasn't sure if she was more embarrassed at the two men sniffing her moist underwear or more angry at Joe for going along with this whole nightmare.

"I think I'll keep these for another time, Susan, but now I want you to turn around again and bend over. Just as you did before."

Susan knew that she had adopted this pose only moments ago but at least then her knickers had provided her with some protection. Now she was totally naked and there would be nothing to stop both these men, and her daughter, from staring at her most private spot.

The stranger seemed to know just what buttons to press to heap further

embarrassment on the poor woman. As she bent forward his next order made her whole body tremble in humiliation.

"Spread your cheeks, Susan, so we can all have a closer look."

Not knowing how much more of this she could take, Susan reached round, grabbed both her round cheeks and spread them for the inspection of more people than she could ever have imagined. Although she exuded sexuality she was in fact very shy about her body being exposed and even her husband had seen very little of her most intimate spot.Having said that she could feel the moist feeling building again between her legs and was sure her audience couldn't miss the tiny drops of her juices on her tingling lips.

"You have a beautiful arse, Susan, and judging by the wetness seeping from your cunt you're enjoying showing it to us all. Who would have guessed, Sophie, that your mother was such a slut?"

Susan spun round at this latest insult and made to run at her tormentor but he easily grabbed her and spun her around to face her daughter.

"Now that wasn't very nice, Susan. To make up for that you can now strip your daughter for me."

The threat to her daughter's innocence forced Susan to find her voice again and to beg for forgiveness. Even Joe managed to tear his eyes away from his wife's naked body to plead for his only daughter.

"Please," he begged. "You can do anything you like to us but please leave her alone."

"I'm afraid it's too late for that. Tell you what we'll do; Susan, you undress Sophie and I'll undress Joe. That way you will all be naked and no-one will feel left out. Otherwise I'm afraid I'm going to get serious and start to use this gun."

Susan and Joe both knew they had no choice even though he wasn't looking forward to being undressed by another man any more than his wife was looking forward to undressing their daughter.

"I'll go first then," said Alex as he produced a huge knife from his belt and began to cut off Joe's clothes with seeming expertise. In only a matter of moments Joe stood naked and bound before his equally naked wife and still clothed daughter. What alarmed him even more, however, was the fact that the stranger was now gently prodding his balls with the very sharp point of his knife making his surprisingly erect cock throb even more. He told himself it was just a reaction to seeing his wife displayed so openly but he knew in his heart of hearts that he was also looking forward to the sight of his naked daughter.

Susan knew exactly what the intruder was threatening to do to her husband if she didn't comply with his orders and she turned to her shaking daughter. Poor Sophie could never have imagined their evening turning out like this, being tortured by some unknown pervert, having to see both her parents naked and now, terrifyingly, they were all about to have the same view of her.

Susan began to do what she had been told. It had been a long time since she had seen her daughter naked and the circumstances had been very different then. Tempted as she was to get back at Joe for not protecting his family she knew she couldn't allow this thug to inflict any permanent damage on her husband. Trying to reassure Sophie continuously she began to undress her daughter, using her own naked body as a shield to protect the girl from the hungry eyes of the two men in the room.

Even in this situation she was proud of her daughter's body. As she removed each part of Sophie's clothing she admired her trim, athletic waist and firm abs. As she removed her daughter's bra she could tell Sophie had inherited her breasts from her mother, they may even be slightly bigger and they were certainly perkier. As she knelt down before her frightened daughter she secretly wished that she was lowering her daughter's panties in any other situation but as Sophie's pussy came into view she noticed that she had a full bush that had never been trimmed. She would have to talk to her daughter about that later.

The two women held on to each other as if that would offer them some sort of protection. Both of them were aware of the emotions that were being aroused by the wonderful feeling of their breasts rubbing together. Both of them could see the other's nipples growing and both of them could feel the tingle between their legs that these sensations were causing. Susan was shocked that she would feel this way towards her innocent daughter while Sophie knew that she liked these feelings even if she didn't recognise them.

"You have a beautiful daughter, Susan; almost as beautiful as her mother. Now which of you fine ladies is going to give me a blowjob?"

Susan was aghast that he could expect such a thing. Obviously it would have to be her but to do so to another man in front of her husband while her poor daughter watched was so shocking she couldn't bring herself to move. Even so, she was surprisingly proud that the intruder had said she was the more beautiful of the two.

Sophie was equally shocked.

"What's a blowjob?" she asked, stunned that she be asked to do anything with this evil man while her parents watched.

Her words spurred Susan into action and she sank to her knees in front of the two men while one looked down at her in shock and the other looked down at her in delight.

Tentatively she reached up and undid the belt on the man's jeans before opening them, unzipping them and pulling them down along with his shorts. She could only stare at his hard cock as it bounced before her eyes, the negligible distance between them made it monstrous in her eyes. Taking it in her hand she stroked it up and down a couple of times, shocked at how beautiful she thought it was and, yet again, she could feel her pussy long for some attention. Telling herself she was doing this to save her daughter she nervously brought the head of this stranger's cock to her mouth.As he felt her warm mouth slowly sink down his length and watched her lips stretch around it all Alex could do was enjoy the sensation as her lipstick coated lips slid back and forth. Slowly her head bobbed up and down but he thought she needed a little more encouragement.

"Make me cum or I'll get your daughter to do it."

With the thought of the harm that this man could do to her family, Susan decided that she would do as he asked. She withdrew her lips until just the head was in her mouth, swirled her tongue around the head of his throbbing cock. His huge mushroomed head fascinated her as her tongue flicked back and forth across the tip of his cock. Using one hand to massage his balls she was amazed at their thickness. She took his cock in her other hand and slowly licked her way down to his balls swirling her tongue around his shaft. She took one then the other into her mouth and deeply sucked on them, savouring their manly taste. She took her hand and stroked his hard, muscular arse then leisurely traced her fingertip down his crack until she reached his waiting hole. She brushed her fingertip back and forth a couple of times then did something that she had never done in her life. She moved her head further under Alex's cock and extended her chin until her tongue could reach her target.

Deliberately moving her tongue around his arsehole, getting it wet with saliva, she then inserted her tongue as far as she could into his arse. It was intoxicating to her. She could not believe that she was doing this, doing this in front of her husband, doing this in front of her daughter and loving it. She unhurriedly licked her way back up to the top of his cock. She once more engulfed his member but this time started to suck his big, hard cock with a sense of urgency. She not only bobbed her lips up and down his cock at a fast pace but she flicked her tongue around his shaft. As she bobbed her head up to the tip of his cock, she would swirl her tongue around his big head before again plunging his cock into her mouth. She took his cock deep into her mouth. As his cock hit the back of her throat, she thought for sure she was going to gag but just for a few seconds it slipped all the way down her until his ball where up against her chin. Alex was in heaven and knew he was about to explode. He could not believe that she was so good at this and could only smile at Joe as the other man watched his wife play with the stranger in a way she had never done with him. He looked down as his wife took the other man's cock all the way down her throat.

Alex knew the moment had come as he could feel his orgasm starting to build deep within his balls. It was a sensation he knew well yet he could never remember it being so good. Just as he was about to shoot his load, Susan again inserted her finger into his arsehole. And that was it. The cum shot out of the end of his cock and hit the back of her throat. Susan was stunned by the force of his cumming and she gagged as the hot, salty cum poured into her mouth. She sucked up his cum as fast as she could but Alex suddenly pulled out and shot the remainder over her face as her husband and daughter watched in shock and amazement.

"Well I think Joe enjoyed that almost as much as you and I did, Susan," said Alex as his breathing returned to normal. "Why don't you kiss him and let him taste my cum too?"

Still angry with her husband for his inaction she kept a little cum in her mouth and stood up. She was about to wipe clean her face with her hand but a shake of the head from Alex stopped her immediately. She kissed Joe hard, using her tongue to force the mouthful of cum into her husband's pursed lips. But then Joe stunned her by Joe kissed her back just as passionately. He had never tasted cum before but it seemed like the sexiest and nastiest thing he had ever done. Sophie could only stand and stare as her parents engaged in the most disgusting thing she had ever seen.

Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers
12