The Family That Shares

Story Info
She gives step Dad an incredible view.
3.4k words
4.37
118.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our little household has changed in so many ways after Terri and I got married. We had been dating, if you could call our relationship dating, for 5 years, it was definitely time to make it legal. We are Soul mates, that is the only way I can describe it. Terri has always had an incredible sexual outlook, always looking forward to new things, but still having fun with what works, her sexuality had to be controlled by hubby during her first marriage of 20 years, now it was her time to shine. The first time that I saw her watch a sexy girls ass in tight jeans at the mall I was pretty much convinced that Terri was the woman for me. We were constantly looking, watching and commenting. Life with Terri is fun, period. Parents of 4 between the two of us, all girls, 7 years to 25 years of age, we had quite the crew. Only one girl at home all of the time, Terri’s daughter Colleen, a late blooming 18 year old with a smile that wouldn’t quit. Before we got married Colleen and I were in competition for her mother’s attentions, causing more than the occasional terse comment or hurt feelings of being left out. We became more of a family after Terri and I wed. The competition was over and we all won.

This whole wild ride started off innocently enough, I went to the jewelry store to pick up something Terri left for repairs and met “Thong Girl”. A shapely young blonde with just the cutest tight ass popping out over the top of jeans, that ass framed by a lovely red thong, god I love the new down on the hip style of jeans, such a sexy look when a girl squats down or bends over and her thong rides up, not that I am looking at these this mind you. Damn, she was a hot and I like looking at hot ladies.

So after dinner that night, after Colleen headed upstairs to do her homework, probably just chatting on Instant Messenger on the computer in her room, no homework involved, I commented to Terri, “Hey I saw Thong Girl at the Jewelry store”. She broke out in laughter as she knew just who I was talking about and she said “yea, doesn’t she have the sexiest tight ass?” I may be 44 and graying but I’m certainly not dead, I thought in my head. I can look all I want, just watch where those hands go, although with me it is usually to my cock, but that might come later. It was then we heard the rustle of movement at the top of the stairs, Colleen had heard our little exchange regarding “Thong Girl”. We assumed she was in her room doing her homework, yeah assuming again with a teenager, always a mistake. Terri turned this most delicious shade of red, nailed by her daughter. It was priceless.

Colleen and I were having dinner a couple of nights later; Terri was out grocery shopping, when she hit me with the question; “So dear step-daddy, whose ass is sexier, that Thong Girl that you and Mom drooled over or mine?” Whose turn was it to turn bright red now? I think I stuttered something about it not being right that I comment on my stepdaughter’s ass when she got up, faced away from me next to the stairs, put her right foot up two stairs and started swaying her tight ass for me, back and forth, I swear I was hypnotized. It was then that I noticed that under her low cut tight jeans, visible from over the waist, was a black thong. She said “You like?” as she pulled the thong out of her jeans more She pulled it up a bit, just for me so it hugged her hips. Then as quickly as it started she just walked up the stairs, slowly, as I savored every step, such a sexy walk. I so wanted to just take out my swelling cock and jerk it right then and there, but I just sat there, I am sure with my mouth open, thinking about what I had just witnessed.

I headed out to our office and sat down at the computer and there was an Instant Message waiting for me from Colleen. “Hope you liked what you saw, I really liked showing it off. Luv, Colleen”, then the Instant Messenger door slammed and she signed off. What should I say? Yes, Colleen, I have been staring at your ass sweetheart for a while, I’ve even seen your Mother looking at it, and now you have my cock ready to rip the zipper right out of my jeans. Probably an inappropriate response on my part, but just then I didn’t care.

Terri returned from the store, we put the groceries away together, and she asked me how my evening had been.

“Interesting”, I responded, I was going to save the real story for just the right time.

It was late so we headed for bed and Terri immediately put on her pajama’s, signifying that she wasn’t interested in fun time that night. Fortunately for me, Terri loves to watch me jerk off and I was definitely in need of some sexual release after that show from Colleen. I started with my fingers and nails on my nipples, keeping the covers up and covering my swelling cock, she would see that soon enough. A smile came over Terri’s face when she realized what I was doing. She inquired as to what I was looking at tonight, surfing porn again, yes, that was it Terri, I was surfing porn, lies, nothing but lies. At this point my cock was hard as a rock and Terri pulled down the covers to reveal my cock in both hands. She just licked her lips and watched as I pleasured myself. She commented on how hard I was, her hand giving my cock a squeeze, and told me I would need to share that porn with her if it was that good and got me that hard. I told her it WAS that good. I could feel the tension building, ready to be released, when I told her. I told her what Colleen did, everything. I told her what it did to me.

“Terri, it was incredible, I thought my zipper was going to burst when she walked up those stairs slowly” I said as my cock started to explode, oh fuck it felt good, I opened my eyes to watch my cock explode and just in time to see the most lustful look on Terri’s face. My fantasy fueled cock just kept spewing, I so needed that after what I joyfully witnessed. I just lay there, Terri was breathing heavily and her hand was between her legs, she took a deep breath, closed her eyes and let out a deep moan. “I don’t know whether to hit you or suck that cock hard again and fuck you to death” was Terri’s response. We just lay there, I was personally speechless, a rarity at our house. As I started to wipe up the lovely mess I made, she made me stop, she needed to know everything, what did she show you?

“Did she show her boobs? How much of her butt? Tell me everything Mike” Terri pleaded.

We both sat straight up in bed when we thought that we heard something outside our door, or were we just overly sensitive? We didn’t hear anything else and Terri looked out the door discovering that it wasn’t tightly closed. I finished cleaning up my self-inflicted mess as I related that walk that just sticks in my mind, Step after sexy step, walking up those stairs, what an incredible view. I told Terri if I kept thinking of about it I would be hard again. She said save it for tomorrow (Friday) night when we don’t have to get up the next morning. Off to a sound sleep I drifted, I’m sure with a smile on my face.

I am the early riser in our family and was up around 5am, so after I made coffee, I took the newspaper out to the office and turned on the monitor to the computer to check my email and the latest news. There on the screen was an Instant Message from Colleen, all it said, in pink bold letters was:

“Nice show. Need to see more. Luv, Colleen”

What have I started was all I could think of. I also felt a familiar stir in my pajama’s, it is incredibly exciting to be watched by Terri, but to think that Colleen saw too, was, well, overwhelming and somewhat flattering to say the least. Terri says I’m a hottie, she’s so good at stroking my ego, and Colleen has even agreed with her from what I have been told, 6’, 170 lbs., graying red beard, long brown, with a touch of gray, hair, usually pulled back in a pony tail, sometimes let my hair loose, loads of curls then. Terri is just plain gorgeous, 5’ 1”, long blonde hair to her ass, a sexy 45year young ass, so spankable, but that is a whole other story there. Then there is her smile, infectious. Terri is endowed with beautiful C cup tits, just a sexy hint of sag, but still with a sexy sway, capped by the most incredibly sensitive pierced nipples. I can make her cum with my teeth and tongue on one nipple, clicking the ring on my teeth, and my fingers on the other. I keep my fingernails just long enough to lightly scrap them over her nips, ah but I digress.

I woke the family as usual at 6 and we went about our usual get ready for work/school routines. I said nothing to either Terri or Colleen, but left Colleens message on my computer screen, should I tell Terri? No clue at all. Colleen came downstairs ready for the bus in a small black skirt, bordered in pink that barely covered her shapely ass. She looked over at me, pulled a pen from her knapsack and dropped it on the floor. She then bent over slowly, facing away from me, as the skirt rode up her ass to reveal that she was wearing a tiny black thong. I could see just enough to set my mind reeling again.

She slowly stood up, walked over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear, “I saw that you enjoyed my show, I hope I was the cause of what I saw you doing last night for Mom, do you like that I watched you too?” Colleen moved towards the door, yelled her goodbyes to Terri and said to me “I’ll see YOU after school” looking at my crotch as she spoke. Where exactly did my quiet somewhat conservative, I thought, stepdaughter go? I walked to the bedroom in a daze and gave Terri a kiss and a squeeze.

“You gawking at Colleen again this morning?” she asked. All I could muster was a “yup” reply. I wasn’t sure I could share my latest experience with her yet.

“But wait until you see Colleen’s new skirt tonight, very sexy” I said.

She replied “The black and pink one, god isn’t that look so cute on her little butt, I was shopping with her when she tried it on” Terri rushed out the door to work, leaving me by myself as I was working from home today. Yeah, I don’t see a lot of work getting done today after the events of the last 12 hours. I do love my work at home days as they usually include at least one jerk off session, my work usually gets interrupted by some sexy men and ladies making love on my screen, or some young lass showing off her tight body at some website. I get distracted easily at home with no distractions like work to get in the way. Time to work, need to get work done I kept saying to myself, unfortunately I was not very good at convincing myself. All I could think of was her ass, in that skirt. I need to get out of the house before she gets home I thought, but couldn’t. I put my mind on work for a while and got her ass out of my mind, but it just wouldn’t stay out of my mind for long.

I finally got my mind kind of into work and was on a roll when I heard the bus pull up outside. Colleen was home. I heard the front door slam and she walked in the office and gave a quick kiss as she always does when either she or I get home. I asked her how school was, nervous small talk, she asked how work was and the tension built, at least in my mind. Colleen glanced at the computer screen and saw I still had her message up. A huge smile covered her face as she told me she was going upstairs to change and would be back down in a bit.

I sat nervously in my leather chair, not knowing what to expect. Colleen walked into the office in a pair of grey sweats and a t-shirt, not the most flattering outfit for her tight body. She asked me to sit down on the futon which I did as she moved next to me.

“Where do I start?” she said. “I have never felt REALLY sexy until last night, you looking at me like that”

“Colleen, you have an incredible body sweetheart and, well, looking at you last night, I guess you saw and heard what happened,” I said nervously

“Mom likes to watch you do that?” she asked.

“Your Mom told me early in our relationship that she liked to watch me do that, had you ever listened to us before?” I asked.

“Once” she replied. “I heard you make noises, animal noises, you were grunting that you were coming. And then Mom sort of whimpered and the bed was hitting the wall. I have looked at porno on my computer, and I gave Billy “what’s his name a hand job” last summer in the backyard, but I have never watched anyone for real.”

Colleen leaned forward and took off her t-shirt to reveal her white tight jogging bra covering her nice still developing tits. Her nipples were poking through the cotton material. I so wanted to touch them but didn’t, couldn’t. I wanted to suck them but didn’t. I couldn’t.

“Mike, I am wearing a red thong under these sweats”, Colleen shared with me. “I want to dance for you, I want to see, want to watch and learn, what my body can do to a man. Colleen stand a nice 5’ 5” brown hair to her shoulders, and there is that sexy ass, oh why is it so sweet I ask myself? She prides herself in her tight but just so cute little belly; she is always saying, “Don’t you like my sexy belly” around the house, so innocently hot that girl.

“Will you?” she asked

“Will I what?” I replied

“Sit back Enjoy yourself, watch me, so I can see up close what happens, last night, I need to see” Colleen said as she slowly was pulling her sweats down her thighs. She got up on the coffee table and started swaying her hips slowly, her eyes closed. When her sweats got down to her ankles my excitement got the best of me and I started massaging my cock through my pants as it started to swell. Colleen’s thong just framed the tight cheeks of her sexy creamy white ass. I looked up to see her looking down at me, with a smile that I knew from her mother, my dear stepdaughter was turned on big time. Her dance got more intense as she removed the sweats totally while facing away from me, bending over at the waist, keeping her legs locked. What a sight, those long legs topped by her tight ass, set off in that thong. She turned and faced me and squatted down on the table, just close enough to touch but I couldn’t. I wouldn’t.

“Please, take it out Mike, so I can see it up close.” She begged.

I unzipped my pants and stood up, our faces were very close as she looked down as I pulled down my pants and underwear in one motion. I thought I saw her lick her lips as my swollen cock was released, right in front of her. I could hear her breathing quicken. Colleen put her hands on my shirt and pulled it over my head. She ran her hands through my chest hair, but I moved back and sat back down.

“Dance sexy woman, dance for me, please,” I asked Colleen as I started to play with my nipples, running my fingernails over my nips as they swelled along with my cock. She smiles so wide when I called her “woman” It was just what she needed to hear for her self confidence, not that ever thought that she needed help in that department but her Mom thought she did. She watched in amazement as this action, along with the fact that I had an incredible sexy naked girl dancing just for me, had my cock hard in less than a minute. Her breathing turned to panting as she turned around, sexy ass towards me, and really started grinding her ass in the air. My hands went to my cock and balls and got busy and I was rock hard in moments. How much I could take I really wasn’t sure. She turned on the table again, squatted down and saw the precum on the tip of my cock. Her face just reminded me of her Mom, so sexy. Her fingers went inside her thong and she almost immediately came, a sight I will never forget, right in front of me. A guilty “I’m so screwed look” came over her face and she picked up her shirt and sweats and ran out of the room, up the stairs and I heard her slam the door. I closed my eyes, thought about the incredible thing that just happened and kept stroking. I then heard Instant Messenger go off on the computer and it was Colleen.

Her: I’m sorry
Me: why sorry?
Her: I teased you
Me: I love being teased
Her: did you yet?
Me: What?
Her: Cum
Me: Still hard
Her: Can I come watch you?
Me: Please

She put her away message up, it said “off to the fireworks”. I heard her coming down the stairs. She sat on the couch wearing her sweats and t-shirt, but looked like she was without the thong or bra, while I spun the leather chair around toward her, my hard cock right there. She asked me where I went for excitement on the net so I showed her my favorite amateur site.

She sat next to me and I let her surf, while I played. It didn’t take very long, she found a hot shot of a young lady’s ass, she said, “Do you like it Mike? Who’s is sexier, hers, mine or Moms?” This gorgeous young thing just stood next to me and started swaying back and forth looking over her shoulder at my throbbing cock.

That did it, I was way overdue as far as sexcitement went, I told Colleen to back away and watch which she gladly did and I just watched her fixate on the head of my cock, my hand stroking it. I held the base of my cock tightly with the other hand and just let out a nice deep grunt as the cum boiled through my cock and I just let it build more before I let it go, knowing it would just fly everywhere, a show to remember for Colleen, and certainly one I would never forget. As I let it go, I stroked the length of my rock hard cock with both hands and the cum shot straight up out of my cock to the ceiling, leaving a nice big hanging glob, the next spasm sent a load onto my hairy chest, I looked her in the eyes as my cock continued to pulsate and cum, she was just watching, learning. “I need to go again” Colleen said and walked away, leaving me to clean up the mess, Smart woman, leave the mess for the guy. I haven’t shared my afternoon with Colleen with my wife as yet, maybe later tonight. Not sure how exactly to approach it as yet, but I’ll know when the time is right.

To be continued soon, I hope

Any suggestions or comments welcomed, thanks for reading.