The Family Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is even better than the bra. Look there's an extra wide seam here on the inside of the panty. It fits right between my labia and stimulates my clit. Feel my pussy. Look at this thong. I'm so wet I could come in a second. Jan reached for her niece's cunt and rubbed her finger between her lips.

"Oh my! You are dripping wet." Jan removed her finger and licked Teri's slime, then she reinserted it and probed deeper.

"Oh God Jan. You'll make me cum." Teri reached into her bra and pinched her nipple. Her legs began to shake. She reached out her other hand to steady herself on Devon's shoulder. He was as shocked as anyone to be witnessing this spur of the moment demonstration of the power of proper undergarments. And in such an open and casual fashion.

We could all see the cum running down her thighs. Jan pulled her fingers out again and fed them to Devon. If he had felt like an observer before, he was now an active participant . He held Jan's hand as he cleaned her digits with his tongue.

From the distant bedroom we heard Sue crying in ecstasy. "Oh yes Chad! Oh yes! Yes!"

Trish and Tracy and I exchanged knowing glances. The week ahead looked very promising.

They emerged a few minutes later. Sue was wearing fashionable golf wear and color coordinated sneakers. Chad was tucking in his shirt. Both were sporting a grin. We announced that we were going to the golf club and we'd return in 1-2 hours. In the garage I complimented Sue on her golf outfit.

"I like that color on you. Did Chad pick it out?"

Sue smirked. "Yes he did, and he made me wear panties." She lifted the skirt to show me the coordinating thong. It was wet and it looked like Sue was dripping some cum down her thigh.

Chad said nothing. It was OK. We all knew.

I took a look around the four car garage. Chad had put our clubs on one of the two golf carts. Both had seating for four, plus racks for two golf bags. The carts were newer models and had air conditioning, radios, and ports for phone and personal device chargers. They both had Bentley replica conversions. The grills and body style mimicked the Bentley convertible that was also parked in the far bay.

Chad saw me looking. I knew from the lease agreement I'd signed that we were permitted to use the vehicles. Chad confirmed that.

"You'll see a lot of private golf carts at the clubhouse. Most residents here use them to get around the community, and even to the local grocery and shopping center. But for a more formal and stylish arrival, feel free to use the car. You've been added to the insurance policy." He motioned us back to the golf cart. "Climb aboard." Chad sat in the back seat so I could drive and Sue sat beside me. I backed it out of the garage and Chad pointed out the garage remote. Sue was checking out the storage compartments. She found a supply of golf towels. She used one to wipe and dry her legs and blot her panties. Chad might have thought her a little crude, but after all, it was his mess, so he said nothing. Instead he directed me to the clubhouse. It was about 3-4 blocks away. The streets were curved and lined with an impressive variety of large luxury residences. Some were behind gates and walls, like ours. Many were more visible from the street with elaborate landscaping and impressive statuary and artwork. All were opulent. I'm sure that most are owned by successful business leaders. They're probably second or third homes, and I'm sure that some are available as upscale rentals, like ours.

As the clubhouse came into view, I was immediately impressed. We have a nice clubhouse at our club in Sedona, but it's small and low key by comparison. As we entered there was more activity. We were greeted by a concierge and proceeded to the pro shop.

Chad took us straight to the head pro and introduced us. Mark is a handsome man, obviously an athlete, probably in his 40s. He knew a lot about us already since he had conversed by phone with the head pro at our club in Arizona. He pointed out the shop amenities and introduced us to the other staff members. He informed us of our tee times for the first three days. We'd be playing with the pros. It would be Mark himself tomorrow and then his assistant Sally the next day. Luke, the junior pro was lined up with us for day three. Mark said he was working on a few member couples but he wanted to meet with us first..

We looked around in the golf shop. It was nicely merchandised. Sue picked out a couple of skirts and tops. I bought a shirt. We bid farewell to Mark and said we'd see him again in the morning. We put our purchases in the golf cart and proceeded to the practice putting green. The next 30 minutes or so, we spent rolling putts and getting a feel for the greens. Like at home, they were fast and smooth.

I had to admit, I was getting a little hungry, and tired. After the long day in the car, it was time to slow down. Sue agreed. Chad was being very patient. So we got back in the cart and drove back home. I had no trouble finding my way back, so I knew I was good for the morning.

We found the others lounging on the patio. Devon had prepared a cheese and fruit platter and they were all nibbling on it. Everyone was naked, including Devon. We discussed going out to eat, but there didn't seem to be much enthusiasm. Devon told us that he had some prime burgers that he could cook on the grill. We all agreed that that sounded like a winning plan.

While he went to the kitchen to do the prep work, Trish sidled up to Chad.

"I'm glad that you guys are here. Do you usually hang out with the guests at this house?"

"This is not the norm. We are always here to welcome, greet and orient our guests. And we provide whatever services you might desire. That usually involves, cooking or coordinating catering for parties and special events, as well as a variety of concierge tasks, like booking reservations for dining and entertainment. But we don't often get invited to socialize with our tenants. We try to maintain a relationship as your servants or employees. So I must say, to be welcomed by a group as friendly and attractive as you all are, is a very special privilege. If you want us to leave, so you can have time on your own, just say so.

"Oh no." Trish blurted. "I mean it when I say I really like having you here. Is there a chance I can help you get more comfortable? Will you come inside with me?" She was lightly touching him and I could see that her nipples were getting hard. I watched her take his hand and he followed her through the door. I could tell that they were headed for the bedroom.

Trish later told me exactly what transpired.

"Trish, I can see that you all are very open and comfortable with being nude together. Will Rob be upset with me for being alone with you here?" Chad asked timidly.

"Chad, Rob and I have a very special life together. We love each other deeply, and that includes trusting each other with no limits. We both enjoy the freedom to explore friendships, including sex and ultimate pleasures, without the fear of jealousy or damage to our love and respect for each other. All of us who are here this week share that same love and respect. You've probably sensed that already. I'm just telling you so that you know where we're coming from. And I can tell you that the others feel as I do about having you here with us."

Trish was stroking Chad's arms and chest while she spoke to him, though her eyes remained focused on his. She put her hand under his shirt and pushed it up. He understood that she was undressing him, as she pushed his shirt over his head and he lifted his arms to assist her.

"You've seen us all without clothes. I want to see what you're hiding here."

Her hands moved down below his waist and unbuttoned his shorts. She pulled down his fly and found a growing appendage inside. She pushed the shorts down, and his boxers quickly followed. He stepped out of them and wrapped his arms around her while she stroked his manhood. She stepped back toward the bed, pulling him with one hand and reaching for his face with the other. Their mouths met in a kiss as she fell backwards and he landed on top of her. She rolled him over and together they scooted up onto the bed, Trish still rubbing his now rock hard shaft. She kissed her way down his chest until she was able to take his meat into her mouth.

Chad moaned his pleasure. Trish moved around and straddled him so they were in a classic sixty nine position. Chad needed no more urging. He grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to his face and extended his tongue into her willing snatch. He brushed the tip of his tongue on her clit ring and then licked back up to her butt hole. By now Trish had her nose buried in his scrotum and his penis was deep in her throat. She pumped him in and out of her mouth, licking and kissing and even gently biting him.

"Mmm Chad you taste so good!" She said between licks.

"Mpf, oo too."

Trish knew what he was saying and ground herself harder onto his face.

"Ooo yes. Bite my clit!" Trish loves a little bit of pain, though she's always in control. So when Chad responded, she let herself go. Her lower body was shaking as she enjoyed her orgasmic rush. And that was enough to make Chad lose it. Trish felt his cum as it boiled up and shot out into her waiting oral cavity. Even he was surprised at how much there was since he had just serviced Sue a couple of hours earlier. But being the cum lover she is, Trish swallowed it all and sucked him dry. Meanwhile she was covering his face with her slime.

I, of course, was excited to hear Trish tell the tale of the encounter. She finished by saying, "I hope you didn't mind me leaving you like that."

"Of course not Trish. I guess that means that Chad understands it's OK to be here with us while we're here. I have a feeling that he'll be glad to help keep us all happy in one way or another this week."

"So are you feeling left out honey?" Trish whispered into my ear.

"Not exactly." I grinned. "Do you know how long it's been since Tracy and Teri and I had a good old fashioned three some?

Trish moved back a little and winked at me. "Ummm, in the last hour?"

I grinned at her. "Yes. And we all realized that it's been too long a wait. You know, you raised those girls to be responsible citizens, but you also trained them to be amazing lovers. I've always known that, but it takes times like this to be together and to relax and enjoy being in the company of two beautiful young women that I love so much. I love my family. I love my life. I love you Trish Randall. I love you so much." We kissed and I could taste the lingering scent of sex on her lips. She must have tasted Tracy and Teri in my mouth too. It was a great kiss.

"Hey everybody!" It was Jan, "Dinner is ready. You've got to see what Devon has done here!"

Teri and Tracy emerged from Tracy's room where we had messed up the bed pretty well. Suddenly we were all together on the patio and the outdoor dining table looked like a photo from Bon Appetite magazine.

There was a platter piled high with gourmet burgers. Not mega burgers, but smaller, easy to manage, on fresh baked rolls with cheese and bacon. Another platter had hand cut roasted potatoes, also prepared on the grill. A veggie plate had sliced heirloom tomatoes, grilled onion, and celery stuffed with Boursin cheese. A variety of sauces and relishes completed the buffet. Chilled bottles of sparkling water and a pitcher of Sangria were the beverages for the evening.

Devon removed his apron and we all sat naked on the fresh towels that had been placed on each chair around the table.

Devon raised a glass. "Welcome to La Quinta!" We all did the same and thanked him for such a beautiful setting.

It was quiet at first as we all enjoyed the first tastes of the truly delicious burgers. Gradually the conversation resumed and became lively again. It's interesting to me how easy it is to talk about virtually anything when the element of clothing is removed. There's a spirit of acceptance and kinship that exists, where as people tend to be more cautious and less open when they are dressed. Clothing automatically makes us judge each other. The absence of garments brings about a greater sense of equality.

As we finished the meal Chad and Devon began to clear the table. Though we offered to help, they insisted that they were there to serve us, and there was no point in arguing. Devon was in his domain in the kitchen and it was clear that he had his own systems and habits. When Chad made his last trip from the table to the kitchen, he re emerged with a tray of tall chilled vessels.

"For your first night, we have a local favorite treat, Date Shakes."

We all feigned groans at the prospect of more food, but as we each took sips through the straws, our appetites returned. These were the most delicious milk shakes I've ever tasted.

While our hosts stayed busy in the kitchen, we talked about tomorrow.

"I know that Devon is amazing in the kitchen, but I think Sue and I will have breakfast at the clubhouse. Why change a habit that we enjoy so much at home? Plus, it will simplify his tasks for whatever he has planned in the morning. We know that he has promised something wonderful each day."

Tracy spoke, "I think I'd like to do some shopping tomorrow in the afternoon, but there's no rush. A leisurely breakfast and some morning sun, and then I'd like to see what the shops on El Paseo have to offer."

Tracy knows how to dress like a professional and she wears clothes well. Her body is what designers have in mind when they create high fashion. Teri is more casual since she's her own boss. She has occasions to dress up, and like her sister, she looks gorgeous when she does. Jan and Trish are totally casual. Western wear and resort casual define their styles. However, these are all women of means, and they know how to shop. I could imagine the four of them creating some excitement at whatever stores they might find appealing.

Jan agreed with Tracy. "That sounds like a good easy plan for the day. I know that I'll be excited to see what Devon has for us in the morning." The double entendre did not go unnoticed.

"Whatever you guys want to do is fine with me." Teri said. "I'm just looking forward to some down time this week. I purposely left paper in LA and cleared my calendar for the next 10 days. I'll call the office in Phoenix, just to let them know I'm alive, but they can handle business as usual."

"I did like you Teri." Trish nodded. "I cleared my appointments for two weeks. This is our family vacation and so we can just go with the flow."

I glanced at Sue. "We've been shopping with this crowd before, haven't we? I think they'll do fine without us." Then I looked Trish. "El Paseo is supposed to be pretty fancy. You better take the Bentley."

"I wanna drive it." Teri sounded like a teenager.

Devon came back out to clear the dessert glasses. "I have to tell you all that today has been one of the best days I can ever remember. I'd love to stay all night, but I need to get my beauty rest so I can be back in the morning to get your breakfast ready. What time is wake up time?"

The girls looked around at each other, but Trish took charge. "We don't need to wake up early. How about breakfast at 9? Rob and Sue are going to eat at the club, so it will just be us four, but you and Chad are welcome to join us if you like."

We left it at that. Chad and Devon gathered their clothes, got dressed and we all exchanged hugs as they left.

It wasn't long before we all admitted that it was time for bed. We said our goodnights and agreed that the vacation was off to a good start. I noticed in the bedroom that the bed had been remade and turned down for the evening. Chad was paying close attention to details.

To be continued...

12