The Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK JUST LIKE THAT!" she screamed and then came pressing her pussy into his face and gripping with her thighs. One thing about those hill climbs - they had given Lisa incredibly powerful thighs. Phil was going nowhere so he continued to lick and finger fuck her. Lisa was never sure if it was multiple orgasms or several minutes of one single orgasm. Whatever it was she eventually released Phil with a gasp, push him away with one arm.

"Please. Oh God! Enough please!

Nine Inch Nails was belting Closer over the speakers. Lisa modified the lyrics in her head.

I want to fuck you like an animal!

I want to feel you on the inside!

Lisa had no idea where the condom had come from. Phi had helped remove her panties while she recovered from her orgasm but his cock was now teasing her entrance.

And she wanted it.

She thrust her hips at him, her legs over his shoulders, still wearing her stockings and heels. It looked so sexy, she thought.

Phil slowly entered her, letting her gently absorb just how large he was. She stretched and every nerve, every cell, vibrated with pleasure. She was thrusting forward. She had never had a man so deep and he was not yet fully entered.

"Give me all of it please! Now!" Lisa begged.

Hugh pushed into her and she moaned with pleasure. She was on fire with it.

"Faster! Harder! Please!" she moaned. Lisa really wanted to fuck like an animal. He pushed harder and soon Lisa was lost in a sea of pleasure. He thrust into her and gently massaged her clit. That put Lisa over the tops and she came again, harder than the last time.

As she was catching her breath he helped her stand, bent her over the table and inserted himself from behind her. Lisa realized that her panties were now on the floor but she had no idea how they had gotten there. Her attention was completely on her pussy and all of the pleasure she was feeling. With one hand she pulled on her nipples and played with her clit with the other.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" She cried in pleasure. Phil pulled out of her and squeezed the base of his cock to keep from shooting his load.

"I want to make it last" he said.

"And I want to ride you hard." Lisa responded.

Lisa pushed Phil onto a chair then straddled him and rode his cock hard. She rode him but realized she needed more, so she quickly spun herself to a reverse cowgirl. She played with her clit and her nipples, moaning as she rode his cock. Soon she was bucking with another orgasm, her pussy clamping onto his cock to pull as much pleasure from him as she could get. That had pushed Phil over and he had filled the latex sex as she came and clamped hard on his cock.

Slowly she moved off of him and say nest to him panting.

Phil pulled off the condom, his cock glistening with his cum and...

"Holy shit! He's still hard." Lisa thought.

"You know, I think we can both use a shower and, well, I do have a room." She smiled a wicked smile.

Phil smiled back. "That would be good."

Lisa never told Phil she recognized him.

12