The Fancy Dress Ball

Story Info
Husband watches his wife taken by other men.
2.6k words
4.22
229.6k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers

"Don't forget to pick up your costume at lunchtime, honey." My wife reminded me as I left for work on Saturday morning.

How could I forget. Judy - my wife of thirteen years - had been looking forward to the party for weeks and had talked about little else.

"Sure, baby. I won't forget, but you know that I got a shit-load of work today, don't you? I won't be able to get to the party until at least 10 pm."

Judy kissed me and waved as I left for the day. Work beckoned and I knew that the sooner I got there, the sooner I'd get everything done.

I was so deeply engrossed in work that morning, I hardly noticed the time. Judy had warned me to get to the shop to pick up my costume by 1 pm as they closed early on a Saturday. I looked up at the clock and almost leapt out of my skin: 12:40 pm! Twenty minutes to get half way across town, shit!

Running out of the office at full speed I searched frantically for a cab. By some miracle a car was just dropping someone off at the building next door and so without delay I jumped into the back seat before the driver could say anything about going off for lunch or something! Traffic was, as usual, bad but we still made the store with five minutes to spare. I wasn't prepared, however, for more problems inside.

"I'm sorry, sir. The costume that you ordered has had to sent away for repairs. The last customer that rented it didn't look after it very well, I'm afraid."

"But I've got to have the Robin Hood costume, it goes with my wife's Maid Marion! Don't you have another the same?" I pleaded

"I'm sorry sir, perhaps you would care to choose another costume?"

I had no choice. Judy would be mad as hell, but what could I do? It was way too late to try another store and anyway, I was due back at work in thirty minutes. With a deep sigh I started perusing the very limited selection of highly coloured costumes hoping to find something suitable. There was so little left, it seemed that just about everybody must be going to a fancy-dress party on the same night!

"What about Dick Turpin?" the assistant said trying to be helpful and holding up a costume complete with full face mask. "He's very popular."

I looked at the costume. It certainly wasn't Robin Hood, but I had to admit the large plumed hat, the leather tunic and the shiny buckled shoes that the highwayman was supposed to have worn looked rather good. And then there was the mask. As I looked at the mask, a wicked idea began to form in my head.

My work that afternoon virtually flew past. It was just one of those extremely rare times where just about everything seemed to go the way it was supposed to! Miraculously, my computer didn't crash, my boss didn't keep interrupting me and my young assistant, Mandy actually got on with some work rather than just reading a magazine or filing her already perfect nails. It was a rare afternoon indeed! So rare, in fact, that by 6.30 pm I had completely finished and was ready to go. I looked at the clock and thought. By leaving now I would still not be home before 7 pm and Judy would have already left for the party, the best thing to do would be to go straight there myself and surprise her. Perhaps my early appearance would make up for my lack of Robin Hood!

Not wishing to leave my office looking like a complete jerk, I took my costume with me and changed in the cab on the way down town. I got a few nice comments from the female cabbie about how sexy my costume looked and she went away more than happy with a twenty tip. I could hear the party in full swing as I neared the open front door so I placed the mask over my face and entered the house.

In the main lounge the noise of the music was loud and the atmosphere hot. Revellers with bright, colourful costumes danced to the heavy beat of the music and I could see few people that I knew. I looked around for my wife but couldn't find her quickly. It occurred to me that, even if she did see me, dressed as I was in a different costume and with my face completely covered, she would have no way of recognising me anyway. If ever there was a perfect time to flirt with other women, it was now!

Grabbing a scotch and coke from the well stocked bar, I surveyed the scene. The room just seemed to be a mass of beautiful, sexy women and, if I wasn't much mistaken, I was getting some close visual attention from a leggy blonde dressed up as Nell Gwyn. I returned her smile and casually wandered over. After a few minutes of chatting, I discovered that the blonde's name was Anne and that she was there alone. We danced to a few slow numbers and I held her close, delighting in the way her large breasts swelled up in the tight fitting corset-style dress she wore. Being a little daring, I let my hands wander down to her butt and squeezed the pert orbs of flesh through the dress. I waited for her reaction. I half expected to get a slap in the face for my forwardness, but when her face snuggled into my neck and she pulled me a little closer, I knew that she wanted me. But even I wasn't prepared for her next comment.

"I really want to have sex with you, Mike, will you take me upstairs now? Please?"

How could I possibly refuse an offer like that? I was still a little concerned that Judy might see or hear me, so I just had to ensure that I kept quiet and didn't take off my mask!

Anne practically dragged me up the stairs and into one of the massive guest bedrooms. I hardly had time to close the door before she grabbed me and we both fell back onto the bed.

"Leave the mask on, baby." she whispered as she started ripping her clothes off. "It makes it more sexy, you know?"

That suited me fine and once her dress was unbuttoned at the front and she had pulled the hem up to her waist exposing a tiny thong that barely covered her hairless mound, I couldn't hold back any longer myself. I've always been a keen pussy-licker and so, pulling the thong out of my way, I dove between her outstretched legs and started to lave around her already erect clitty. Anne went wild with lust as I sucked her; moaning and groaning her excitement and thrashing her long legs in the air. I had to hold tight to keep my mouth connected to her pussy as she let rip with a loud cry as she lurched from one orgasm to the next.

By the time that I released my new lover from my oral caresses, my cock was as hard as a rock and aching beneath my leather pants.

"Ohhhh!" breathed Anne as she saw the state of my bulge, "I really want to taste some of that!"

"Be my guest." I commented as I laid back on the bed and unzipped. I certainly wasn't going to complain about that!

Just as I felt the sheer joy of Anne's hot mouth envelop my stiff tool, I heard a noise at the door. Anne stopped mid-suck and we both looked up as a woman and three men reeled drunkenly into the room.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" the woman laughed drunkenly. "All the other rooms are taken as well!"

My heart missed a beat. The familiar voice, the Maid Marion costume that showed off her long, sexy legs so well. But with my cock halfway down another woman's throat, I was hardly in a position to comment on my wife's fidelity.

"We don't mind sharing, do we Mike?" Said Anne. Damn! I was glad I hadn't given her my real name.

I grunted my assent. Arguing would have meant giving the entire game away.

"Come on in, there's another bed over there you can use" Anne continued, giggling as she stroked my throbbing cock. I was half surprised that the sight of my Maid Marion and three other men hadn't reduced my ardour at all. So this was what she got up to while I wasn't around, I thought. I had always been fairly sure that Judy had enjoyed the odd lover - I certainly had - but three of them? And all at the same time? This was almost unbelievable!

Unbelievable, but also a little exciting, I thought as Anne returned to deep-throating my cock with loud slurping noises. The blow-job was good, very good, but my attention was more directed at what was about to happen on the other bed.

The three men now surrounding my giggling wife were all much younger than us - maybe mid twenties - and I never did get to know their names. I don't suppose my wife was that bothered either. In no time at all they had her full-length dress around her ankles and were unceremoniously pulling it off. I couldn't help but notice the sexy bra and panties that she was wearing, she had shown them to me the night before but they looked a whole lot better on her now! I was aware that my tool was starting to swell even further in Anne's throat as she sucked me off. I had to concentrate, I had to keep up the pretence of the stranger.

I pulled my cock clear of my lovers throat and quickly flipped her over onto her hands and knees. I realised that if I fucked her from behind, I would have an unobstructed view of Judy and the three men.

"Oh yes, Mike! Fuck me...fuck me hard!" cried Anne as she felt my erection pressing urgently between her wet cunt lips.

I obliged and thrust inside her just as Judy took her first lover into her mouth. It is a strange sight to see your wife sucking on another man's penis, but one that I would now highly recommend. It had to be one of the most erotic things that I had ever experienced. Judy gurgled happily as her lover began to force more of his tool between her lips and I watched the other two young men as they virtually tore the bra and panties from her willing, slutty body. It suddenly occurred to me that that was what she was: A complete slut!

"I want you all at the same time!" squealed Judy as she let the first man's weapon slip from between her lips. "My husband will be here soon - quick, we don't have much time!"

I watched fascinated as the four of them swiftly took up their positions and I wondered how she was going to accommodate them all. I was soon to find out!

The first man laid on his back on the bed, his large, hard erection sticking upwards. Spreading her legs over his groin, Judy lowered herself onto his thick pole. I heard her gasp as he penetrated her and a low moan of excitement escape her lips as she sank slowly down, burying him in to the hilt. She bent forwards as he jerked his hips upwards thrusting his entire length into her juicy pussy.

Anne's pussy was also creaming as well as I fucked her with long, hard strokes. Both women seemed to be competing with each other as they moaned and sighed in unison.

"I want you in my mouth and you in my ass!" cried Judy suddenly to her other two lovers.

Again, I was a little shocked. Judy and I had always had quite a satisfying sex life together, but she had never shown any real interest in anal sex. But here she was now, with three strangers, almost begging for her asshole to be stuffed with hard cock.

"Damn! We gotta try that too!" grunted Anne. I realised that she was as interested in what was going on on the other bed as I was. I was more than happy to oblige.

As Judy got double penetrated and sucked off the third guy with great enthusiasm, I positioned my own cock at the entrance to Anne's tiny back door. My cock was wet and slippery with her copious love fluid and, after a few misguided stabs, I managed to squeeze the head into her tight hole. Both women gasped out together and I could see Judy's whole body tremble in climax as she was assaulted from three different angles.

I looked over at the younger guy that was reaming my wife's butt and tried to time my strokes with his. The chorus of groans that emanated around the room was almost deafening as we ploughed our sluts together. I tried my best to keep my voice as quiet as possible but, I figured, in the din it was unlikely that Judy would be able to tell it was me.

The young man buried in Judy's throat came first. Pulling out of her mouth with a plopping sound, he tugged briefly on his long foreskin before exploding onto her face. I stared intently as his cum splashed everywhere coating her nose, mouth and cheeks. Some even spurted into her long hair leaving streaks of white that contrasted sexily with her black tresses.

I could feel the pressure beginning to mount in my own balls as the excitement built further. In lieu of a cock in her pussy, Anne had inserted three fingers into her body and was frantically masturbating as I thrust up into her tight butt. I had lost count of the amount of times I felt her body tremble and shudder and her ass grip my weapon as she orgasmed loudly.

Then it was the turn of the guys to cum. The young lad that had cum over my wife's face was sitting back and idly toying with his flagging prick as he watched the rest of the action. We all seemed to go together. As if by some unspoken, mutual agreement, the two guys fucking Judy pulled out of her cunt and ass at the same time I felt the cum surging from my balls. Not wishing to be left out at all, I also pulled out of Anne's sweet back door and pumped my sperm over her upturned buttocks with a delighted moan. As I glanced over I could see my compatriots doing much the same to my wife. Both standing above her on the bed, they fisted heir cocks until two huge streams of jism shot out and landed squarely on Judy's big, pendulous tits. As she lay on her back with her legs spread so lewdly, both I and Anne could see that her pussy and ass gaped widely.

"God! I hope my ass looks like that as well!" gasped Anne as we both watched the final drips of semen land on Judy's quaking body.

To prove the point I pushed two fingers deep into her ass and twirled them around easily.

"Jeez! I'm so fucking wide! Ohhhhhhh!" squealed my lover as she pushed her butt back onto my digits and came yet again.

"You're a great fuck, Mike," she continued as her body convulsed and trembled. She looked over at the exhausted Judy lying spread-eagled on the bed and giggled "But I'd sure like to meet the man who's married to THAT slut!"

Yes, I thought and smiled to myself. He must be one lucky bastard!

English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers