The Fantastic Four-gy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our Human Torch is ready for round two," Frankie said when she broke the kiss with Julie.

"Hop on, sweety," Julie replied.

Frankie swung a long tapered leg over Johnny's body and lowered down. Her pussy lips grabbed his cock, and she continued to lower herself, impaling on the rod. She moaned as she did so. When Johnny was deeply buried inside Frankie's pussy, she started squeezing his cock with a kegeling motion while she pumped up and down. Now it was Johnny's turn to moan in pleasure.

Johnny was sitting on the couch when Frankie mounted him. Julie, meanwhile, climbed on to the back of the couch and lowered herself until her pussy was inches from Johnny's face. The Human Torch reached out with his tongue and licked the bare pussy lips, tasting a different flavor in the juices being extruded by Julie than he had tasted from Frankie.

The other fire superhero was also leaning forward, and her tongue joined Johnny's in teasing Julie's pussy. Julie had never been licked by two people at once, and moaned in pleasure, whimpering "More, more," as she did so. The Torches obeyed, taking turns thrusting their tongues into Julie.

All too soon, Julie came, flooding both Frankie Raye and Johnny Storm with her cum juices. She came a lot, and both mouths sucking on Julie Angel were quickly covered in cum. As Julie slid off the couch, Frankie and Johnny kissed, the cum mingling in their mouths.

The taste caused Frankie to cum, and her orgasm triggered Johnny's. The twin Torches arched their backs and came together. Julie dropped between Johnny's legs and tried to lick up the cum oozing down their thighs. Both of the lovers came hard, and Julie got several tonguefuls of cum and sperm intermingling.

Johnny collapsed in joy, and Frankie slowly dismounted from his withering cock. But as soon as she was off Johnny, Julie tackled her roommate and dove her own tongue into Frankie's pussy. The redhead pulled Julie around, and started licking her pussy as well.

Johnny had never seen two women entwined in a 69 before, and he enjoyed the show. He could hear the women as they urged each other to cum. He saw Frankie's next orgasm spurting from her pussy when Julie removed her mouth and started slapping the labia. Cum shot from Frankie, onto Julie's hand, face and the living room rug.

Minutes later Julie came as well. She was not a squirter, but came with a massive scream of joy. Frankie had driven three fingers into Julie, and was fingerfucking her as the orgasm drove through Julie's body.

The scene had affected Johnny at last. His cock started showing signs of life. He pulled Frankie off Julie, aiming her at his cock. Julie joined her roomie, as each of them licked, sucked and gently bit his cock, stirring it back to life.

When he was hard, Frankie pulled back, allowing Julie to take Johnny's cock. Frankie disappeared into her bedroom for a minute, but Johnny didn't care. Julie's pussy was so very tight, and his 10-inch rod was being grabbed and pulled tightly. Johnny rolled Julie on to her side, and drove into her harder than before. Julie, though, kept encouraging Johnny to go deeper, and go faster.

Then Johnny felt another body beside his. His lover, Frankie Raye, had returned from the bedroom wearing a strap-on. It was 9 inches long and slenderly tapered. It was also shining in the soft lights of the living room, because Frankie had slid K-Y Jelly over the shaft. As Johnny fucked Julie, he watched over her shoulder as Frankie slid the strap-on into Julie's ass.

The change in Julie was instantaneous. While she was an able partner while Johnny was fucking her, she became a wildcat with a second shaft in her body. She humped harder, bucking and rubbing both the cocks, real and fake, in her body.

Julie also started cursing constantly. "Fuck me, you bitches. You little horny bitch, fuck my ass. You flaming bastard, give me more of your fucking cock, deeper in my twat. Come on, fuck me!!! Come on, slut, give it to me harder. Fuck! Shit! FUCK! FUCK!!!!"

Then Julie spasmed and came. Johnny could feel the gushing from her pussy. She dragged her nails over Johnny's back as she came, and Frankie drug her nails over Julie's back, adding to the woman's sensations.

When Julie had regained her breath, Frankie said, "Johnny, switch!" Johnny was unsure what Frankie meant until he saw his lover pull the strap-on from Julie's body. Julie then slipped off Johnny's cock and rolled on to her other side, lifting her leg high. Frankie immediately drove the strap-on into Julie's pussy. Johnny knew what to do. He slowly put his cock into Julie's ass, and realized that it was not quite as tight as her pussy had been. Maybe it was that way because of the dildo that had been ass-fucking the aspiring actress. Johnny wondered if he would ever learn the truth.

In their new positions, Johnny and Frankie fucked Julie again. Julie held off on her orgasm longer this time, and Johnny got impatient, as he often did in battles. He pulled his cock from Julie's ass and rolled the women until Frankie was on top of Julie, fucking her hard. Johnny spied the K-Y Jelly on the end table and applied it to his still-hard cock. Then he slipped behind Frankie and shoved his cock into her ass hole.

Frankie's screams matched Julie's then, as both women were being fucked. Johnny found Frankie's rhythm quickly, and matched her as he penetrated Frankie's ass. He was close to cumming, he knew, and hoped the women were as well.

They were. First Frankie, then Julie came, at almost the same instant. Johnny then came as well, pulling his cock from Frankie's ass and spraying both women with his cock's seed. They moaned and cooed at Johnny and each other.

Finally, exhausted, the three fell asleep on the living room floor.

FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4

Reed awoke at 3 am, a desire to finish an experiment sweeping through his mind. But one look at his naked wife and a different desire swept over him.

He thought a minute, and his cock started stretching, sliding into his wife's mouth. Sue was asleep, but woke when she felt Reed's member sliding into her. She sucked at it automatically, as Reed positioned his body and allowed his cock to resume its normal dimensions. He bent his body nearly in half, and started biting the nipples on Sue's breasts as she sucked his cock.

Sue nearly bit Reed's cock when he first sunk his teeth into her flesh. But a strong force of will kept her from biting him. Still, she loved the feel of Reed's mouth on her body, marking her as his in places only he would ever see.

As soon as both nipples were red and swollen, Reed pulled his cock from Sue's mouth. He sat up a bit, and slid his cock between her breasts from the top. Sue moaned in delight as she felt her husband's cock stretch down her body and enter her pussy. Reed began pumping, and Sue was being titfucked and pussy fucked at the same time.

She smiled and concentrated a minute. Another one of Sue's powers, in addition to making herself invisible, was the ability to make solid shaped of invisible force. She imagined a small dildo, and her had wrapped around the invisible dildo. She shoved it into Reed's ass, smiling as she did so.

Reed jumped a bit as the dildo invaded his ass, but it was just what he needed. His cock jumped, from breasts to pussy, and he came, filling Sue's body with his sperm.

When he was spent, he rolled off his wife as she removed the invisible dildo from his ass. He slithered into his costume and told her he was going to the lab. They kissed deeply, then he left.

Sue was alone and still horny. But she had retained the dildo, and thrust it into her own pussy. A mental push, and the slender dildo became thick and long, filling Sue to the max. She pumped it in and out of her body, as her free hand massaged her breast. When she came, she whispered one name ... "Namor!"

Then she rolled over, dissolved the dildo, and went back to sleep.

Reed remained working until 5 am, when the visi-phone rang. On the other end was Nick Fury, head honcho of SHIELD, a super-secret spy organization. He needed the FF's help immediately. Reed took a quick look at the computer's FF Locator map, then fired a special flare from the roof of the building. It lit the pre-dawn sky with a bright red "4", and also caused the belt buckles of the other members of the FF to beep.

FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4 FF 4

Frankie, Johnny and Julie slept for a couple hours, until the belt buckle on Johnny's uniform started beeping. He groggily looked out the window, and saw an enormous red "4" filling the sky. Johnny woke Frankie, and the two hopped into the shower together, cleaning up as best they could before streaking to the Baxter Building.

Across town, Ben grumbled, but was actually happy to leave Alicia's bed. Once again, a Reed Richards experiment had failed to change him to human permanently. But he had gotten one night of lovemaking with Alicia, and he was thankful for that.

Julie noted Frankie and Johnny leaving, the twin trails of fire streaking through the sky. The actress smiled as she rolled over. This night was the best night of lovemaking she had ever had. She looked forward to many more.

But it was not to be. The "4" Flare started a string of events that led to Frankie Raye leaving the earth as the newest herald to the world-devouring Galactus. Frankie and Johnny never made love again.

12