The Fantasy

Story Info
A birthday fantasy turns into something kinkier.
7.2k words
4.08
40.5k
17
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBlack86
MrBlack86
16 Followers

This based on a true story that really happened, the names have been changed to protect the innocent(Ha!) and all involved have given their consent for me to finally write this. While I have taken some "artistic liberties", the story is more or less exactly how it happened. Thanks for taking the time to read my tale. A special thanks to "Joe" for showing me a side of myself I would never have thought existed, you sick twisted little freak.

*****

I was super nervous, all afternoon all I could think about was tonight. I was on my third beer and had only been home for about an hour. Kay, my girlfriend was super excited as she got things set up and ready for her birthday party. I had promised her for her birthday I would try to make one of her fantasies come true. I had expected some role play or maybe something kinky, which we did occasionally and Kay was a genius at messing with my head during those times. I really love her and in all our years together I would never have guessed how far I would go for her but what she had asked for was something I wasn't sure I could do but I was willing to try my best.

She had looked at me with those big beautiful blue eyes and said she was a little embarrassed to ask but had always wanted to have a three-way. I had almost laughed at how mundane it was, I had been expecting something a little wilder from her. We had discussed three ways before, playfully joking about who we would invite or what celebrity we would like to get. While we had never seriously acted upon it I had told her I was open to adding a third play partner. I am not insecure and I know Kay loves me so I wouldn't have a problem if she didn't, but Kay didn't want another woman it seems.

Kay shyly admitted that she wanted a guy to join us. That part is what shocked me, you see Kay and I are lesbians. She had always been bi but preferred women so much that most of our friends just assumed that she was straight up gay if you pardon the pun. Calling Kay beautiful is an understatement, she is gorgeous. Having modeled in her teens she still retained that somehow both girl next door look I liked and that smokey raw sexual heat of the fashion model that made men trip over their own tongues. She is still a bombshell blonde who could have any man or woman she wanted, and it made me so happy that she chose me.

I am not what most mainstream would call beautiful, I am a butch lesbian and I look exactly how that sounds. I am big at six foot three, and fairly stocky having played football most of my life. Yeah before you ask I wear plaid shirts and Doc Martins. I am a walking cliché, not that it bothers me because so are most of my friends and it doesn't bother me so long as I have my Kay. And yes I am a truck driver, though its just as a yard dog for a local warehouse, but I do have my CDL.

I have never been with a man, I am not a man hater, I just know what I like and feminine women are what I love. Since I was always more of "just one of the guys" I have only ever viewed them as friends. So when Kay asked me to add a guy to our night I was a little apprehensive. As I said I am more of the stereotypical butch lesbian, and guys really don't go for that so I had no idea how to act in a situation like that and it was making me extremely nervous. Like what did she expect me to do, would I also do things with the guy as well as Kay. I said I am not insecure but between the two of us, I was pretty sure the guy would be a lot more interested in her over me.

"Who did you have in mind?" I asked, I half hoped she would just shrug, say she didn't know then we could just laugh it all off like a joke and forget the silly idea.

"How about that one cute guy, you know whats-her-name's brother," She replied, "you know from the bar." I knew who she meant. She was talking about Joe, who was very cute. He was fairly good looking, but there was a sort of hidden cuteness to him. A sort of feminine side hidden behind all that hair and bravado. You know how they say gay people have "gaydar" which mysteriously tells us who is hiding a secret side of themselves? Well it's kinda true but it has nothing to be with being gay, it comes from being really observant and years of living with your own hidden secret.

I had accidentally met him one night at the local lesbian bar. I know right? The odds of meeting a man in a lesbian bar. Apparently, his sister and her girlfriend had been wanting a night out and since both planned on drinking they had managed to get him to agree to be their designated driver. Even though the bar has a pretty strict rule about keeping guys out, they make exceptions and DD's are one of them. So he had planned to spend the night sitting at the bar watching sports on the tv until they were ready to leave.

That is where I first saw Joe, standing at the bar. I had just walked in, planning to meet a couple of friends for drinks, and all I saw was this beautiful head of long brown hair, with a slim waist and a nice ass leaning on the bar. Since he had been facing away from me I hadn't seen his face and was too busy checking out his cute butt to think to check the mirror behind the bar. Our bar isn't really the type here femme girls like Kay hang out, it's more of a Butch bar, though some do bring their cute girlfriends. So Joe was somehow the least butch person there.

Seeing a cutie like that, and first thing in the door was rare. I thought I would have some fun and flirt with her a little. My friends B and R were already there and sitting at the other end of the bar, they waved me over. But I had a fun little stop to make before that.

Again I know its cliché but it's a little fun to tease the pretty girls by playing the big bag dyke card and give them a little scare. So I snuck up behind him and put my hand on those sexy hips pressing my self against his back. I leaned close to his ear so he would clearly hear me over the music playing, and his hair smelled nice like Kays.

"Hey there cutie, you should be careful being all alone in a place like this. Some nasty old dyke might try to have her way with you." I whispered. I was shocked when he turned and looked at me with a big shit-eating grin on his bearded face.

"I really don't think I am your type sweetheart." he laughed. I was shocked and took a step back, I had really thought he had been a woman.

"Sorry," I apologized, "I thought you were someone else."

"Clearly," He replied, " but let's face it if I had saved this morning you would have thrown me over your shoulder and been halfway out the door by now." I laughed, at least he had a good humor about it. I apologized again for excusing my self to go join my friends. I was so embarrassed, my face was positively burning up. B and R wouldn't let me live it down.

"Your tastes changing Jay?" B teased, jostling me with her elbow. If I am considered big, B is HUGE. Look up Bull Dyke in the dictionary and you will see a picture of B. She was the kind of big butch woman who wears her strapon under her pants twenty-four seven. We played on the same recreational football team.

"You know loose the beard and he would look a little like Ruby Rose." R commented, and she would know R idolized Ruby to the point she modeled her punk look after her. R was the smallest of us and had been fairly femme when we had met but he attitude had never been anything but Butch. Her looks slowly changed to fit her personality, with tattoos and piercings.

"I'd hit that, hard." Said B, "ruin him for all other women." We all got a laugh out of that, and B even bought him a pint of beer. We watched the Bartender sit it in front of him, and leaned in to tell him we sent it. He turned looking at us, saluted then turned back to the bartender and said something. The Bartender took the pint of beer and brought it down to us.

"Sorry Ladies but he is designated drive for someone tonight, but thanks you for the curtsy anyways.". R and I laughed, B, on the other hand, took the pint glass, looked straight down the bar at Joe and chugged the entire glass making sure he was watching. We could see him laugh and shake his head.

Joe was a good sport and we saw him a few more times at the Bar when he was DnDing again. We would shoot pool and more terrible sexist jokes. We even invited him to watch our football games a few times. He was a pretty great guy, and fit in well with our group. So I thought that Kay's choice wasn't a bad one. He was a cool guy, a little cute, and if it didn't work out we could still hang out and it not be a total loss. So I agreed and Kay called him up and asked him to join us.

The day of Kay's birthday I was really nervous, I could barely concentrate at work. The minute I got home I cracked open my first beer. Kay sensed that I was in a state over this and asked if I wanted to call it off. I told her that I was fine, and reassured her that I was committed to doing this for her.

When Joe finally showed up I was on beer five, but his crazy fun personality help to calm me down. He swung in through the door when Kay opened it, carrying our orders of Chinese food. We as we ate we talked and joked. It was just like when we are hanging at the bar, it was an easy and relaxed atmosphere, plus by about beer six or seven I was feeling very warm and my doubts had all but dissipated.

Then while Joe was in the middle of telling a funny story Kay leaned over and kissed him on the mouth. We were both a little shocked and surprised by this move, but Kay was always the bold type who loved to set the pace. Once he figured out what was going on he started kissing her back as her hand started to wander down his torso and into the top of his jeans. I have to admit it was getting me a little hot to watch her hand move around inside his pants slowly stroking him.

She broke the kiss and pulled his shirt up over his head. He had a nice body, firm and lean but not the bulky body of a weightlifter, more like a swimmer or runner. He had a dark mess of chest hair, not the gross kind you see on fat hairy men or that Austin Powers chest carpet, but the sexy Hollywood kind that guys like Burt Reynolds use to have. It tapered into a fine trail that ran down his flat stomach and disappeared into his pants.

Kay looked at me with a wicked smile as she continued to fondle Joe who was kissing her neck and down to her collarbone the way I knew she liked it. I felt a prickle of jealousy looking at them, and I knew this was what she was wanting. She liked it when I got riled up and rough with her, and it was working. I wanted to get up across the room to them and show Joe just who owned Kay's ass.

Seeing that I was hesitating, Kay pulled herself away from him, sauntered over to me and sat down on my lap.

"Is this too much honey, do you want to stop," Kay asked. I shook my head, I had to see this through.

"Ok, you can back out anytime babe, but if you are gonna do this I want you to be part of it." She added. I nodded again. She signaled Joe to come over, and as he did I noticed he had that same hip swaying model walk that Kay did. I think I remembered that he did some modeling of his own and it was easy to see why.

"Let's take this slow and start with just a simple kiss," Kay instructed I had told her of my inexperience with men and my apprehension. I gulped and wetted my lips with my tongue, as Joe leaned in to kiss me and...well I am not too sure how to describe what happened next.

The first thing I noticed was his facial hair. Joe's beard was not that big bushy mess of guys trying to look macho or hide a weak chin. It was also not the super meticulously trimmed facial hair of narcissistic or gay men who spent hours obsessing over every little hair. It was well groomed but designed to follow and enhance his jawline and chin instead of hiding them. It gave his face a more masculine edge but if you looked you could still see his softer features behind it.

The hair tickled my face as our lips met, which you would think would not be a new sensation for a woman with a lot of experience giving oral. Kay trimmed her self well, as did I, we were not heavy bush women but we didn't shave everything off. But when you are eating pussy there isn't a tongue and it does "kiss" you back. This served to trigger some kind of alarm in my head which set off my panic.

I jerked away, breaking the kiss and shoved Joe away from me. I am really strong and Joe is not the biggest guy in the world, he probably didn't weigh more than a hundred and fifty pounds. He went flying back tripping over the coffee table and crashing into a chair. I wasn't trying to hurt him, it was an involuntary reaction.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I just c-can't do it," I stammered as Kay tried to soothe me and calm me down, "Oh god Joe I am so sorry I didn't mean to do that." Joe was laying on the floor his feet sticking up over the table like the wicked witch. Both arms shot up giving the thumbs up.

"I am ok, I totally meant to do that." He called. I laughed, Kay laughed, and Joe joined in.

"Did it at least look cool?" he asked still laying on the floor.

"No." Kay and I said in unison. We all burst out laughing again. It really helped to cut the tension my little freak out had caused. When we finally finished, I tried to apologize but Kay wouldn't hear it.

"It's ok babe. It's my fault I tried to push you too far. This isn't you and that is ok." She said laying her head on my shoulder as I held her too me.

"No, it's not really wanted to do this for you." I tried to explain. She shook her head.

"No, I am not gonna force you to do this. It's not fair to you or Joe." Kay replied. We both looked a Joe, who was stuffing his face with the leftovers of his lo mien. It took him a minute to realize we were both staring at him. He quickly swallowed a mouthful of noodles.

"Oh no, I have no word in this. This is between you guys." Joe said wiping his mouth with a napkin, "You guys asked me to help out and that was your call, as is this. You bought me dinner, but other than that it's between you two. I am fine with calling it quits here. We tried it, it didn't work, but we have a funny story to tell at the bar." I have no clue how a nice guy like him was still single.

I looked Kay in the eyes, making her look back into mine by holding the sides of her face. This was always our "I am serious and not taking no for an answer" method of communicating.

"I WANT to do this for you."

"Ok babe, if you are sure," Kay answered

"I am," I replied as seriously as I could. Somehow we would figure out a way through this. I wasn't sure how I would react to actual open sex with the three of us if that was how I reacted from just a kiss. I kinda felt bad like I might have hurt Joe's feelings, not that he would ever let me know. From the time we spent in the bar I knew he was a master of hiding whatever he was really feeling or thinking behind a wall of humor and false ego.

"Ok," Kay relented, "I may have an idea how to get this to work. That is if Joe is ok with it. But if for any reason either of you wants to stop, we WILL stop and that will be it. Agreed?' We both nodded our agreement. Kay took Joe by the hand and lead him out of the living room into the hall. I heard them walk towards the kitchen and could make out muffled sounds of them talking but not what they were saying.

In less than a minute Kay had returned with a silk scarf and another beer. She handed me the beer and told me to sip it while I waited. Then she wrapped the scarf around my head blindfolding me with it. I sat there wondering what she was planning as I listened to her walk back down the hall. I took a small swig of beer, listening to the sounds of the apartment. My hearing had greatly improved due to having my eyes covered.

I could hear Kay and Joe, apparently in the bathroom with the door closed, talking. I still couldn't make out what they were saying. I could hear the sound of running water and a buzzing sound that I correctly guessed was the electric razor. Kay was making him shave the beard since it had been part of what caused my freak out. That was another thing I loved about Kay, her mind was devious as hell and it never missed a tick. She was on top of details on top of details, that I would not have even thought of.

I sat there for what felt like ages, listening to them doing something that I couldn't see after I finished my beer. It was another five or ten minutes before I heard them return and something sounded different but I couldn't put my finger on it. I could sense them standing in front of me and someone whispered something I didn't catch before one of them, I guessed Kay from the sound of the high heels which she knew I loved, walked around behind me.

"Hey, lover," Came Kay's husky sex voice which always got my motor, "I know you don't do guys, so I sent Joe home and got someone else for us." Her lips were grazing my ears as she talked. I was confused at what she said, I hadn't heard either door open or close or anyone leaves. The beer might have been slowing my thought process a little bit. Kay licked the rim of my ear and sent tingles down my spine.

"The new girl is very eager to meet you, don't you want to meet her?"She asked. I cleared my throat nervously, still trying to figure out what was going on.

"Reach out an touch her," Kay whispered, "She wants you to feel her, she needs you to touch her." Kay was playing one of her head games with me again. She was amazing at it when she got going and could keep me on pins and needles for hours with her naughty suggestions and sexy voice.

I reached out and my hand touched bare skin. I felt the person flinch a bit.

"Gentle babe, this is her first time with women like us," hissed the voice in my ear, fast becoming a voice in my head. I gently explored with my fingers finding that I was stroking the girl's hip. I place my hold hand on it gripping it gently before my other hand joined on the other hip. It felt good, like when I held Kay's hips when we made love. Heat bloomed in my lower stomach and started to trickle down to my crotch.

I let my hands wander across her body, feeling the soft smooth skin. My right hand drifted up to her chest, I was dying to feel her breasts. What I found took my breath away. I love breasts, especially Kay's nice perky C cups, but I have a secret fetish for flat chested girls. It makes them seem so young an innocent and they always have the most sensitive nipples.

"Mmmm, yes I know how much you like girls with tiny breasts," The voice my ear cooed, "go ahead and play with her nipples, she won't mind.". I rubbed one thumb across the nipple feeling it become erect under my finger. Then I rolled it between my fingers before pinching it. My reward was a hiss of pleasure from the girl. I wanted badly to suck on it and feel it between my lips as I rolled my tongue around it, but when I tried to lean forward Kay pulled me back into my seat.

My left hand slipped down her hip until it found the hem of her thong panties. I slid my hand down over her silky thigh before returning to the hem of her panties and slipping my hand inside. But before I could reach down to cup her pubic bone, Kay grabbed my wrist.

"No, no, no. Let's not be greedy, you need to romance a girl before you go groping her like an animal." She said, guiding my hand up and away from the girl's crotch. Instead, she guided it around to her ass. God even her ass was nice. Not to firm but not too soft. I dug my fingers in, giving it a good squeeze before delivering a gentle slap on the ass. I heard the girl let out a startled gasp and her nipple grew harder under my other hands.

"I think she wants a kiss babe. Don't you want to kiss her?" Kay asked.

"Yes." I moaned, and slide my right hand behind the girl's head, keeping my other on her nice ass as I pulled her into me and planted a kiss right on her lips. Her hands rest on my shoulders supporting her slim body as it rested against mine. Feeling her flat chest on my big boobs stoked the fire in my loins further and drove me to taste her more. Her lips tasted like strawberries, which was Kay's favorite type of lip gloss. I drove my tongue deeper as I pulled her closer, Kay was driving me wild whispering in my ear, egging me on to take this girl and make her ours.

MrBlack86
MrBlack86
16 Followers
12