The Fantasy

Story Info
She takes her husband's fantasy and turns it into reality,
3k words
4.37
160.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clohi
Clohi
477 Followers

My husband had a fantasy. At least, that’s how this all got started. We’ve been married for nearly ten years and our sex life has managed to stall a little. Usually, it’s a weekly “slam-bam-thank-you-ma’m” event and then we roll over and go to sleep. That’s pretty much been the routine. Until recently.

It was after one of our routine ten-minute huff and puff events when Jeremy laid there staring up at the ceiling. I was getting ready to roll over and nod off when Jeremy asked me if I ever wanted more. I turned over, looking at him and asked, “More?” I wasn’t sure what he was getting at. Still laying on his back, Jeremy told me he’d been having a fantasy lately, a very naughty little fantasy and it was driving him crazy. I laid there, listening to my husband tell me about his fantasy in all the lewd, lurid detail that he could. After about twenty minutes, I was all steamed up. I couldn’t remember feeling this aroused and excited in a long time. By the time Jeremy had finished telling me his story, I was riding his cock up and down, urging him to tell me more. Sex twice in one night. Unheard of.

The next day, I couldn’t get Jeremy’s fantasy our of my head. I kept hearing him tell if over and over again, feeling my juices start to flow over and over again. When I finally couldn’t take it anymore, I decided to do something about it. Sitting at the dining room table one afternoon while Jeremy was at work, I started to make a list. Everything I was going to need to make what had started as Jeremy’s fantasy into reality. I figured I could bring it all into being within a week.

For the next five days, I planned, I shopped and I found myself getting more and more worked up. Each afternoon, I found myself laying naked on our bed. Closing my eyes, I’d see Jeremy’s fantasy in my head and I’d feel the wetness building between my legs. As I envisioned each detail, my fingers would slide over my wet pussy lips, rubbing gently, slipping inside me. My clit would get so hard it would hurt. Moaning, I’d flick my fingernail across it, torturing myself endlessly. Before long, I’d be writhing on the bed, one hand driving deeper and deeper into my pussy, while my other hand clutched frantically at the bed post. As my fingers slipped rapidly in and out of my nether lips, my body pulsing, my breathing turning into hard pants, I’d reach my orgasm see Jeremy’s fantasy in my head.

Finally, after six long days, I was ready to put fantasy into reality. I called Jeremy at the office and told him to meet me for dinner at a new restaurant across town. I told him I’d be wearing a short red dress. As I readied myself, I felt my body responding to the fantasy again. I barely resisted the urge to lay back on the bed and satisfy myself. But I wanted all my hunger to be for Jeremy. Pulling on my black stockings, I attached the tops to my garters. The black lace garter belt hung around me, molding me. Slipping my breasts into the matching strapless black bra, I looked myself over in the mirror. My breasts were pushed up, my nipples nearly popping over the top. Rubbing a dab of Jeremy’s favorite perfume on my fingers, I touched it to my neck, my breasts and the inside my thighs. Taking a pot of body paint, I carefully drew a small red heart just above, and to the right of my pussy lips. Grabbing my red dress, I drew it over my head and slid it down to fit my pampered body. The finally piece, I tucked my black hair into a long blonde wig and painted my lips red. I was ready.

As I drove to my next stop, I was excited. As I pulled up in front of a large condo, I couldn’t wait to see Veronica. We’d known each other for about a year, having met at some women’s community group. When I’d mentioned Jeremy’s fantasy to her, she’d immediately responded to it. Without hesitation, Veronica became my partner in crime. As I watched her walk towards the car, I felt my pulse race. Dressed in a tight black dress, Veronica was the essence of sex. The slit on her dress ended at the top of her hip. Her breasts were pushed up and together, being held tight by a lace-up front on her dress. I felt my mouth water. I’d never seen a women so sexy and want her. Never, until now.

I drove to the restaurant and we walked in casually, neither of us displaying the nervousness or arousal we were feeling. I had made the reservation for a private room and had left a message for the waiter that Jeremy would be looking for a woman in a red dress. As Veronica and I were left alone in our private room, I sipped the wine and waited. Veronica was eyeing me like a cat and I felt sexy and seductive. The fantasy was close to reality.

After nearly fifteen minutes, I knew Jeremy would be here soon. I made the first move. Taking a sip of wine, I walked over to Veronica. She was panting as hard as I was. Lifting my hand to her cheek, I slowly caressed my fingers over her mouth. Her tongue came out and she licked my finger. I nearly moaned then and there. I stepped forward and we were standing against one another. I leaned in gently and just as our lips met in our first kiss, the door opened behind us. I saw Jeremy and kissed Veronica deeper. I broke away slowly, turning towards him, my hand sliding down to Veronica’s waist.

“I’m sorry. I was looking for my wife.” Jeremy was stuttering, his eyes dropping over me and then Veronica.

I brushed a hand over my lips and said, “That’s all right. Your wife hired us for you. She said you wanted two whores, willing to do anything and everything. That’s us.”

Jeremy was so shocked, he never even thought it was me standing there, and he’d never met Veronica, so it was perfect. I saw his face go from shock to excite to nervousness to pure lust. It turned me on. I slipped back behind Veronica, my hands wrapping around her waist. I slowly pushed my hands upwards, cupping her breasts in my hands. I was leaning my head on her shoulder.

“So, love, what do you want first? Roni and me can entertain you for a while and you can watch? Or we could give you a two for one blow job? It’s your money. What do you want first?”

My fingers were moving on their own. I’d never touched another woman before and now I couldn’t seem to stop. I loved the way Veronica’s body molded back against mine. I could smell her sex even from where I was and it was driving me mad. Her breasts were firm and round in my hands. Having Jeremy watching me but not knowing it was me only excited me more. Veronica finally got into the act. Taking one of my hands up to her mouth, she slowly pushed my finger inside her warm mouth and sucked it. I took a quick breath and nearly collapsed behind her. Her tongue swirled around my finger tip and I suddenly couldn’t wait to see her do that to Jeremy’s cock.

“Well, what will it be?”

Jeremy was still in a state of shock but I could see he was excited. His pants were barely holding him in. He moved into the room, closing the door behind him. Pulling a chair out, he sat down.

“I... I think I’ll... I think I’ll watch for a while.”

Good ol Jeremy! I smiled and flicked my tongue over Veronica’s ear. She moaned and leaned her head back giving me a good view of her neck. Using my tongue only, I moved up and down her neck, teasing her earlobe and then moving down further. I slid my hands down to her chest again. Drawing the ties to the top of her dress, I slowly pulled, untying them. As I folded the top of her dress down, I finally got to see her full globes. Her breasts were beautiful. Sliding the dress down her shoulders, I slipped it off her arms and pushed it down to her waist. Her breasts were out in the open. Looking down over her shoulder, I ran my fingertips around her nipples, moving in small circles. As I squeezed her hard nubs, Veronica moaned. Jeremy’s eyes were focused on her nipples, watching as my fingers pulled and squeezed her tender nubs. Reaching for my wine glass, I took a sip and then poured the rest of my wine down over Veronica’s breasts. She moaned and arched against me. Slipping down around her, I licked the warm wine from her stomach and then looked at her waiting nipples. I’d never sucked another woman’s breast before and I smiled as I closed my mouth around her right nub and sucked. My mouth filled with the flavor of wine and Veronica. It was it’s own aphrodisiac.

Veronica moaned as my mouth drank the wine and suckled her breasts. I slipped her dress down over her hips and let it fall to the ground at her feet. I looked down, taking a deep breath. Her shaved pussy was framed by her white garter belt and black stockings. I watched as the wine dripped down her stomach and between her legs. I stood and moved behind her again, giving Jeremy a full view. His eyes took all of her in, moving from her head down to her succulent breasts to her bare pussy.

“Do you like what you see, love?”

Jeremy nodded and said, “Definitely.”

I squeezed Veronica’s nipples again and then moved around beside her. I reached behind me and as my fingers closed on my zipper, Veronica moved behind me. I felt her reach for my zipper and slowly drag it down. My body shivered. Her hands gently pushed my dress down, lowering it to the floor to pool at my feet. Her hands came back up, caressing my body as they moved higher and higher, until they were finally cupping my breasts. Her fingers massaged my breasts through my bra, rubbing and squeezing. Jeremy’s eyes focused on my pussy and his tongue nearly flopped out. Just that afternoon, before I’d gotten dressed, I’d shaved my furry little bush naked. His eyes zeroed in on the little heart above my pussy. I felt my juices flowing.

Veronica reached behind me again and gently unhooked my bra. As she peeled it away, my breasts bounced free and my nipples hardened instantly. Here I stood before my husband, another woman’s hands all over my body, and he had no idea. What an incredible rush! I felt Veronica kiss my neck and then move down, kissing my back. As I felt her tongue and lips on my ass, I moaned and nearly buckled. Pulling a chair over, Veronica lifted my leg up, resting it on the seat. Jeremy’s eyes moved to my now fully exposed pussy. I felt like I was dripping, that juices were flowing down my leg. That’s how excited I was. I felt my body heat up even more as I felt Veronica’s lips kissing my thigh and then move upwards. When I felt her lips on my pussy, I nearly came right then and there. Her hands held onto my waist, balancing me, as her mouth kissed and rubbed against my pussy lips. This was my fantasy. This was all for me. I closed my eyes and moaned as her tongue pushed me open and slipped inside. When I opened my eyes again, Jeremy was panting, watching as Veronica licked and kissed me. I’d never had anyone other than Jeremy lick my pussy and it was incredible having someone else do it now while he was watching.

Finally, Veronica moved a hand down my thigh and around to my pussy. Her fingers opened me wide and her tongue moved in deeper. I moaned, grinding my hips, pushing my pussy down onto her warm tongue. I reached up, massaging my breasts as she licked me. I felt it starting, felt my orgasm building. When it finally erupted, I couldn’t hold back. I moaned and came hard, pushing down on Veronica’s face. It was incredible. I looked up at Jeremy and found him starry-eyed and hard as rock in his pants.

Veronica crawled out from between my legs, stood and kissed my lips. I smiled and let her know, without putting it into words, I’d readily return the favor. For now though, it was time to turn our attention on Jeremy. Moving towards him, we both knelt in front of him. Veronica and I had already talked about this part. I wanted to watch her with him before I touched him. Slowly, she unzipped his pants. Jeremy took a quick breath, his eyes watching carefully as Veronica peeled his pants down. His cock was hard, bigger than I’d ever seen it before. I watched as Veronica wrapped her hand tight around him and leaned over, taking him in her mouth. Jeremy moaned and arched up, pushing his cock in her mouth. I was wild, my body felt like it would explode any minute now. I watched as Veronica pushed her mouth down his entire length, sucking and licking him. I was mesmerized as she gave my husband head, and loving every minute of it. Finally, I leaned down and, while Veronica licked the tip of his cock, I bathed his balls with my tongue. Jeremy moaned and closed his eyes. As our two tongues washed over his cock, Jeremy moaned and thrust his cock upwards. I didn’t want him to cum too early so I pulled Veronica away from him.

Kissing her lips, I plunged my tongue into her mouth, tasting my husband’s flavor on her lips. It was incredible. I moved back, holding his cock for her. Veronica’s mouth again closed around him, sucking and pulling on him. When I couldn’t stand it anymore, I pulled Veronica to her feet. Moving her to straddle Jeremy’s legs, I slowly guided his pulsing cock up inside her tight little pussy. I watched as his cock was engulfed in her lips, pulling him inside her. Jeremy moaned and I felt as if I could orgasm right there. I watched, kneeling between their legs, as Veronica rode Jeremy’s cock and his hands reached around to tug on her tits. Leaning in, I stroked my tongue over her pussy and his cock as they fucked. Both moaned and begged for more. I licked for all my worth. When I felt Jeremy’s cock erupt, I pulled him out and took him in my mouth, sucking him clean. I’d never liked swallowing cum but now, I couldn’t get enough. I sucked harder.

Veronica stood above me and I moved my mouth up to her sweet pussy. She was nearly ready to cum. I pushed her across the table and spread her legs wide. Jeremy moved forward and both of us pushed our tongues over her pussy, licking and sucking on every available inch. Veronica moaned, writhing on the table. Grabbing the bottle of wine, I poured more over her body, watching it drip down her pussy lips. Jeremy leaned forward, drinking in her cum and the wine. As I ate her pussy, loving every taste she was giving me, I felt hands on my ass. Jeremy was behind me, driving his tongue deep in my pussy and then up rimming my ass. I’d never let Jeremy fuck my ass but knew it was going to happen.

Pushing two fingers up inside Veronica’s pussy, I pushed her to orgasm after orgasm. Jeremy had retreated long enough to strip of our his clothes. As he moved behind me again, I leaned over my shoulder and told him to fuck my ass. He didn’t need any more encouragement. I braced myself for his entry. His fingers pushed up inside my pussy and then slathered my ass with my juices. As the tip of his cock pushed against my ass, I pushed back, forcing him in quick and hard. We all moaned. As Jeremy pushed his cock deeper, I fingered Veronica faster. I knew it was time to let Jeremy in on this little fantasy. As he fucked me, I reached up and grabbed my wig. Ripping off the blonde wig, I shook my black hair out and moaned. Jeremy opened his eyes, saw that he was ass-fucking his wife while she was licking another woman’s pussy and he went wild. His fingers dug into me and he pumped his cock harder and harder into my ass. I moaned and felt an orgasm rock me.

Pulling out of me, Jeremy stood there, stroking his cock. Veronica and I both dropped to our knees, taking his cock in our mouths and sucking him clean. When he grunted and exploded, his cum shot everywhere. We licked, sucked and kissed until we were too exhausted. Sitting on the floor, we cuddled together, me on one side of Jeremy and Veronica on the other. I explained to Jeremy about how his fantasy had excited me until I had to act it out, then I introduced him to Veronica.

Eventually, we cleaned up, ordered dinner, then went home to fuck until the early hours of the morning. Veronica is truly our partner in crime. Just the other night, as the three of us lay in bed after fucking each other senseless, Jeremy told us about another fantasy he’s been having....

Clohi
Clohi
477 Followers