The Fantasy

Story Info
One woman's way to get to sleep.
1.3k words
3.91
22.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the evening and I was all alone. I lay in my bed waiting to go to sleep. My mind started to wander toward sexual thoughts. It had been some time since I had gotten any sex. I wanted to see if I could arouse myself enough to make myself cum.

I had been thinking of one of my fantasies. One in which another woman and I got together for a night of sexual teasing and orgasmic release. I recall it beginning one night just like this one.

I had just gotten home from a hard day at the office. My feet were killing me and I had to soak my feet. I went to the bathroom to draw a bath for them. I went back to my room to get out of these clothes and get ready for the bath. I was walking out of my room and heading for the bathroom when the doorbell rang. Just a minute I called. I ran back in my room for my silk robe. It was the first one I could get to. I put it on and my nipples began to get aroused right on cue. This always happens when I wear this robe. I got to the door and looked out to see who it was. It was my girlfriend Jean. I opened the door to let her inside. Hey Jean, I said what brings you over tonight?

I was lonely and decided to come by to see what you were up to. I guess I caught you at a bad time. I can come back another time if you wish, she said.

No, it is fine I was just going to take a bath but it can wait. She noticed my nipples and commented on how they poked through the robe in a very sexual way. I reached down and rubbed them through the robe and she responded in the same way by rubbing hers too. I was shocked at doing this because I have never let another woman see me turning myself on.

As I lay in the bed recalling this fantasy I started to rub my hardening nipples and breasts. I exposed them from under the covers and began to gently suck on them. This started to feel very good.

Getting back to the fantasy, I decided to take a big chance and I asked her if she wanted to take a bath with me. To my surprise she agreed and we went into the bedroom for her to get undressed. I dropped my robe and turned around to watch her undress. She was very sexy and it turned me on to be able to watch her like this. She removed her shirt and bra and her own breasts fell free. They were gorgeous and the nipples were hard too. She continued to undress and she unbuttoned her trousers. She was wearing a little thong and her neatly shaved pussy was outlined nicely. I thought I would just cream on myself when she removed the thong. You could see her glistening pussy all puffy and wet. She exclaimed she was ready for the bath and we went into the bathroom. By now the bath water was cool, so I had to drain it and draw hotter water. She was sitting on the toilet seat and playing with herself. I just knew that when I bent over she was starring at my cute ass. When the tub finished filling, I asked her to get in and she did. Now it was my turn to stare at her ass. It was very firm and definitely shapely. We both entered the tub and it was crowded. It took us a little bit to find comfortable positions. When we had gotten set in the tub we started to feel each other. I placed my hands on her breasts and cupped them gently.

Very gently I squeezed her nipples and she reached out for mine too. It was not long before we were exploring each other in great detail. I know we were in the water but I could tell her pussy was very creamy. I think she knew I was creamy from her touches. We soaked for a while then we got out dried each other off and went into the bedroom. Instead of getting dressed we laid down on the bed.

Back in my bedroom as I lie in bed I began to rub circles on my clit. I could feel the familiar vibrations that shivered through my body. My clit was so sensitive that every time I rubbed on that certain spot I moaned uncontrollably. I didn’t think that fantasizing would be this fun so I continued to tickle my clit and every now and then inserting my finger into my moistening pussy. I reached over to my night stand and pulled out my vibrator and began to use it. I turned it on and put it just between my pussy lips so it could buzz on my clit while I was imagining what was happening in my fantasy.

Well, as we lay on the bed we began to get into a very interesting position. One in which we both were able to lick each other's pussy. I stuck out my tongue and licked her hot wet cunt. It tasted like sweet honey and I could not stop licking her clit. She was expertly licking me as only a woman could. Uncontrolled hip bucking started from both of us. Our orgasms were building and I knew I was going to explode at any moment. I squeezed my legs together as I came in long hot squirts. She licked up my juices furiously then I could feel her legs begin to tighten. She said she was going to cum and I got ready to lick her juices. I wasn’t disappointed she came all over my face. Never had I seen anyone, other than myself, squirt like that. I was so turned on by this I reached over and grabbed my dildo next to the bed. I think she was waiting for me to use it on her. She lay on her back and pulled her legs up high and spread them far apart. I immediately plunged it into her pussy and she went wild. She started writhing and bucking up to meet my thrusts.

On my bed in my own room, I was bucking on my own vibrator. The familiar feelings were not just happening in my fantasy but happening here as well. Faster and faster I plunged it into my cunt. I could hear my wetness making squishy noises. I shoved it deep inside my pussy and released the hot stream of cum that I needed to gush out. My vibrator was covered in thick white cream along with hot moist juices. I felt wonderful.

My fantasy was coming to the climax that I had just done. She came hard all over the dildo and then it was my turn for the ride of my life. She started out real slow but from all that I did to her I needed it fast. This was teasing me and I let her know to fuck me hard with it and deep too. She said turn over onto your knees and I did. She rammed that dildo in and out of my cunt from behind and it felt just like a real dick. She then leaned in to lick my ass as she fucked my sopping wet pussy. I had never had that done to me before but let me tell you I will do it again. It felt wonderfully sensitive and it enhanced my orgasmic release too.

By now I was plunging my own vibrator in for another round of orgasms. It wasn’t long before I had myself cumming again even harder this time. I know I am going to have to clean these sheets because they are just full of hot wet cum. I finished cumming and decided to try to drift off to sleep. I truly had sweet dreams. I dreamt of hot nights and sexual experiences with many different people. It was great to know I could still cum. I guess it was the Fantasy.