The Fantasy Came True

Story Info
His girlfriend gets taken advantage of right in front of him.
1.1k words
3.76
105.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. I'm Jay. I'm very new to the world of Cuckoldry. I've fantasized so much about having my girlfriend being taken advantage of by a pervert. It finally happened. My girlfriend's name is Pam. She's 30 and I'm 35. She's adorable with short dark hair, 5'3, green eyes, soft skin, and just an angelic look, very much like the face of Jennifer Connelly. She's got smooth legs and a good shapely bubble-butt. I love that thing! Her breasts are a fantastic 34b. I'm going to tell you the story of our first and only time so far it has ever happened. It was the strangest night I've ever had.

We were up in Central PA visiting her family. At night Pam and I decided to go out to this local bar. There was a group of 4 younger guys who look like they just turned 21. After a few drinks she started commenting on the guys and teasing me how cute they are. I challenged her to approach them. I shouldn't have done that because when she drinks, she'll do anything. She's incredibly outgoing. I got up to go to the bathroom. When I came back, she was not at her seat. She was down at the end of the bar, flirting with the boys. I was so aroused at the thought. Actually, aroused, but mixed emotions. I didn't know how far she would take it or if I really wanted that. Sometimes the fantasy isn't as nice as the reality.

I, literally, sat by myself for 45 minutes. She didn't even look over. I started to get so turned on, that I didn't mind and was anxious for her next move.

She finally came back to the table. She said they want us to hang out with them and smoke a joint. I'm not really a pot smoker, but I went with them. We walked back to one of their apartments about a block away.

We got back to their place. They were nice enough to me and respectful to offer me some beer. A couple of the guys insisted on playing the Wii. I love that thing so I of course had to play. Next thing I knew Pam and two other guys were gone. I looked around. One of the guys with me said, "It's cool. They're just smoking in the bedroom."

One of the other guys with us who was just watching the game. Freaked out and ran in to the bedroom because they started without him. I heard a really loud, "Shit!" from him after he left.

I walked up to the room and smelled weed really strong. Her and the two other guys were lying on the bed naked. The three were lying next to each other with Pam in the middle passing the joint around. I stood there dumbfounded. It was a surreal image. She started laughing and said, "I thought you said you never get jealous." I was actually very aroused. Well, I actually was jealous, angry and REALLY aroused at the same time. The other two guys with me were shocked but cracking up too.

One of the naked guys looked at me and said, "We cool?" I just stared at him and just let out an umm....

He asked if I wanted a hit. I told him no thanks. Pam turned to her side and put her leg over his and told him that I don't smoke weed. Since, the other two guys were sitting down in the room now passing it around, I figured I'd sit down too.

The guy whose leg Pam was rubbing on started sporting a big erection. I was too. The only difference is she started jerking his. "Yeah girl." the guy said.

You have to understand how bizarre this was to watch. This was my fantasy really coming true. I started getting a mild case of the shivers and didn't know what to think.

The other guy on the bed started jerking off his own erection and hitting it on her ass.

They were all laughing about this and really getting into it. Pam yelled, "I'm so fucking wet!"

Both guys on the bed started fingering her. She said to the other three of us, "You all should start jerking off now."

The three of us took out our cocks and started stroking. On the bed, she put one's cock in her mouth while the other started eating her pussy.

She looked at me and I instantly came all over the hardwood floor. The other two guys looked and said, "Well, I guess she's all ours now. You're done brother."

I left to get a paper towel and when I came back, the other two guys were taking the rest of their clothes off and started jerking off, standing up on the side of the bed. She was getting fucked from behind while another one was in her mouth. They were making comments on how much this sucks for me.

The guy fucking her from behind pulled out and came all over her back. She turned around and gave another guy a turn to fuck her. She had him sit on the edge of the bed. She straddled him and started blowing the other two guys. The one who came walked over to me and showed me his dick. "Look at how fucking wet she got." He was laughing as he tried to rub it on me. He said, look! I touched it. It was soaked and slippery. It's the first time I ever felt another dick besides my own. I started stroking it instinctively. It started growing in my hand. "I'm going to fuck her again soon." He said. Pam yelled, "Suck it, Jay!" I don't know what came over me. I put his dick in my mouth and started blowing him. He was telling me to lick him clean. He told me to take my clothes off. I did. He grabbed the back of my head and face fucked me. Pulled out and shot his load all over me.

After that, we looked over and they were all staring at us in shock. Pam said, "Jason's going to lick everyone clean." After each one of them covered her in cum, they all brought their cocks over to me.

It was really the weirdest night of my life. She told me how awesome I was for letting it happen and not being an asshole.

Our relationship has been great. We have the most uninhibited sex life now. The fantasy was just as beautiful in the reality. We're trying to think of other scenarios. If anyone has any ideas, let us know. We don't know if we can do it again or if we can top it.