The Fantasy of Harold

Story Info
Their first face-to-face meeting.
2.5k words
4.29
13.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila took a deep breath to calm herself before getting out of her car. She was elated to finally be meeting Him after a month of communicating for hours at a time both, online and by telelphone. She knew what He looked like because He had sent her a picture, just as she had sent Him one of herself. That was not what made her so nervous. She was giddy with anticipation but she was afraid that He would be disappointed with her. He was so intelligent and He'd travelled the world. She'd never even been out of the Eastern United States. He was also quite the experienced Dom, she a newbie sub. How limited she felt. But alas, she had told Him this and He still wished to meet with her. Even while feeling so limited, she felt honored that He would ask her to meet with Him. With all this running through her mind as it had so many times during the hour and a half drive, she opened the car door and got out. Straightening her clothes, wrinkled from the drive, as best she could, she entered the mall. She found her way to the food court as T/they had arranged.

She stopped when her eyes found Him. He was watching her approach, a smile upon His face. He stood as she made her way to Him. He took both her hands in His and bent to kiss her gently on the cheek in greeting. "Hello, " He said in that deep, wonderful voice of His. "Hello," she returned shyly. Pulling out a chair for her He said, "Please, sit down."

"Thank You," she returned. T/they made polite small talk for awhile becoming comfortable with each other.

Then He announced that He had a surprise for her if she cared to trust Him. Sheila had only to look into His eyes to make her decision, "Yes, I will trust You." T/they stood and made T/their way to her car.

He took one look at her car and smiled to Himself thinking that the small turquoise Mercury Tracer wagon suited her. He could just picture her, the conscientious mother, driving her children to school in it. Sheila was glad she had to busy herself with driving, He was glad too, for it gave Him the chance to study her.

Sheila was surprised when T/they reached their destination, The Riverboat. She had assumed that when He asked her to trust Him T/they would go to the motel where He was staying. She was so happy she was almost jumping with joy and He loved seeing the openess and joy of her reaction. T/they took T/their seats at a table on the upper deck of the boat as the cruise began. Her excitement caused her to become much more talkative and animated. He sat back and enjoyed this for awhile.

As the boat turned to return to the dock, He took control of the conversation, gently calming her. He had allowed her to work out her nervousness and excitement. Now it was time to relax before the "real beginning" was to happen. He had placed His arm around her shoulders making her feel secure. T/they both relaxed in comfortable silence for the last remaining moments of the cruise.

When T/they returned to the car He directed her to the hotel in which He was staying. Her joy of a new experience had helped Him decide that He would go through with this relationship. Sharing His knowledge and experience with her would be so much fun. Seeing her eyes light up, knowing He had caused it made Him feel warm and alive. T/they chatted as T/they rode the elevator and walked to His room.

Closing the door behind T/their entry, He pulled Sheila into His embrace and kissed her passionately making her pulse race. She slid her arms up around His neck and returned the kiss. He pulled back, cupping her face in His hands, looking deeply in her eyes. He wanted to make sure she understood completely. "Upon entering My room, you became Mine. You will be nothing less than a lady in public and anything I desire behind closed doors. If you do not accept this, now is the time to leave." Searching His eyes, she asked one question, "Sir, what is Your wish?" He kissed her forehead gently and stepped back. "I know that you are relatively inexperienced so I will go slowly with you, but you must remember to obey Me. You may not always understand, but you must trust that I know what I am doing and that I will not do anything that would cause you permanent damage. After all, you belong to Me, would I want something I own damaged?" Sheila shook her head as she smiled shyly at him and answered "No, Sir."

"Now, step in front of the mirror." He moved behind her and looked in her eyes in the mirror. "Look into the mirror, into your eyes as you remove your clothes." Sheila did as instructed, folding her clothes as she removed them. She tried unsuccessfully not to blush. "Put your hands behind your head with your fingers interlocked. Spread your legs. This is how you are to stand when I wish to inspect you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she answered as she complied. He inspected her closely, running His hand lightly down her back and over the curve of her ass causing her to shiver. He leaned down and lightly kissed the back of her neck causing another shiver. He smiled at finding her errogenous zones so easily. He lightly touched her already protruding nipples before taking them between His thumbs and fingers, rolling them. With this, Sheila let her eyes close and head drop back with desire. He pinched her nipples hard and pulled them telling her that He had not given her permission to close her eyes nor to move. With a gasp, Sheila's eyes flew open and she jerked her head upright. "I'm sorry, Sir." He continued his exploration. He touched the large curved scar on one side of her stomach. "What's this?"

"It is a scar from surgery to remove gallstones and my gall bladder. The small scars are from where they tried to do the laperoscopic surgery first." He continued to her belly button and found another scar running down to the top of her patch of pubic hair. "What is this one from?"

"That one is actually two, one from the c-section when the twins were delivered and the other from a hysterectomy to remove fibroid tumors."

"So you can have no more children?"

"That is correct, Sir."

"Do you take hormones?"

"No Sir, that isn't necessary since I still have my ovaries." He nodded His understanding. He allowed His fingers to feel the sparse covering of silky brown curls. He tugged on them lightly. "I may remove this, you know." Swallowing hard she replied, "Whatever You wish, Sir, " knowing that she preferred not to. He could tell that her reaction was a little delayed. "You don't like that?"

"Sir, whatever will please You." His grip on her pubic hair tightened and He tugged harder. "Sheila, when I ask you to tell Me something, you must always be honest. Do I need to repeat My question?"

"No, Sir. You are right, Sir, I don't like the idea of shaving there because I couldn't maintain it that way by myself due to my size." He nodded and loosened His grip. "I will take this into consideration." His fingers moved to her clit and rubbed it back and forth a few times to gauge her reaction. Her eyes closed a moment and a slight moan escaped her lips before she remembered and snapped her eyes open and clamped her mouth shut. He chuckled, "Good girl to remember." His hand moved to her opening and His fingers found it wet. He inserted two fingers sliding them in and out. This time she remembered to control herself. He smiled. "You are doing better."

"Thank You, Sir, " she answered breathily. He moved behind her again. His eyes found hers in the mirror, testing her. She immediately dropped her gaze, knowing from reading that she should. "Bend forward. Use your hands to spread your ass open for Me to inspect." She did as instructed. "You have done well for a first time. Kneel with your hands behind your head as before." She did so. He removed His clothing, putting it away as He did so. He moved to the bed and sat on the edge. "Sheila, come to Me on your hands and knees as My bitch. Show Me what you can do." She crawled to Him. She raised up so that she could tenderly kiss the head of His hard cock. Then she bent down and kissed His balls. She licked His hard cock on one side from His balls slowly up to the head and back down the other side. Then she worked her way back up the front of His cock. This time when she reached the top, she lightly tickled the head and the hole. She surrounded the head of His cock with her lips and slowly slid her mouth down just past the head, and then slid it back out to the tip. Again she slid her mouth down His cock, this time half-way down and back out. Again, down His cock her mouth slid, slowly, all the way down. When she reached the bottom she began to suck. Then she began to slide His cock in and out of her mouth, sucking as she went. He slid His hand in her hair guiding her speed. T/they both felt it when His shaft began to swell. He used her hair to pull her away from His cock.

"Stand up in your inspection position now." Sheila hastily did as He said. "There is the matter of a transgression to take care of. Do you remember?" Her eyes became wide with fear, "Yes Sir, I missed a deadline." He went to the closet and took out a gym bag. From that He took out a flogger and draped it over her breasts, pulling it across each one slowly. He rubbed it down her back and across her ass before swinging it through the air to swat her with it - three times on each ass cheek, three times on her back, one on each breast and one from behind, between her legs on her cunt. She was crying silently when He had finally come to a halt. He took her into His arms and cradled her.

Moving her to the bed, He ordered, "Lie down on your back on the bed." She instantly complied. He took from His bag two sets of cuffs and some rope. He fastened her spread-eagle to the supports of the bed. He brought out a blindfold and put it on her, explaining that He wanted her to focus on the sensations rather than to what He would be doing. She felt the bed move under His weight. He whispered into her ear for her to relax. He began to touch her lightly as He had when inspecting her. He could feel her begin to relax. He leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips and down her neck to her nipples. He licked and sucked first one and then the other, sucking them between His teeth and gently nipping them. He moved on to her stomach and down to her clit. He stopped, and she heard Him say, "This won't do." She felt Him turn over. She heard Him pick up the phone and dial. She heard Him explain to someone who He is, what room He was in, and that He needed two more pillows. Then she heard Him thank that person and hang up the phone. She felt him turn back to her and felt His hand back on her clit, teasing it. He moved between her legs and licked her clit until she began to move her hips. Then she heard Him exclaim that He had not meant to take this long, that He had a meeting to attend. She could hear Him hastily dressing. He told her He would be back as soon as possible and bent to kiss her. She tried to protest, "But Sir!" He put his finger to her lips, silencing her. "Trust Me," He said. She heard Him walk away and close the door.

Silence. "Sir?" She waited. Then she tried again, "Sir, Please?!"

"Oh man!" she exclaimed." After testing her bonds and finding them to hold fast she thought, "Well, as long as I'm stuck here, I might as well get some rest." So she made herself as comfortable as she could within the confines of her bindings.

After about 15 minutes, which seemed like forever to her, she was about to doze when there was a knock on the door. She jumped, but kept quiet, hoping that whomever it was would go away. Then she heard a man's voice call, "Room service. I have the pillows you asked for." He knocked again. Then she heard the key in the lock and the door open. He entered with the pillows. Sheila wanted to shrink into the bed. He gave a long low whistle as if to say, "Wow, look what I found." He moved to her and touched her breast, palming them both, flicking her nipples with his fingers. "No, please stop." He continued to touch her all over.

"Please, don't do this. I belong to someone!" She tried to move away from him but she could not. He moved his hand down her stomach to between her legs. She was so wet. She heard him undress. She tried again, "Look, He may return anytime. I'm warning you, you will be in serious trouble!" She felt him get on the bed between her legs. She tried to pull her arms and legs loose, to twist away, but still she could not budge. He guided the head of his cock into the edge of her opening. He drove into her as he removed the blindfold in one swift motion. She gasped. He was smiling. "You!" she exclaimed. He laughed a slightly wicked laugh as He began to move in and out of her. He kept up a steady rythm until she began to move with Him. He began to move faster and harder. She could tell He was close. He slid His hand in between them and rubbed her clit bringing her to the edge as well. "Oh Sir! Please, may I cum, please!?" That was all He needed to hear. "Cum!" He ordered as He drove into her deeper and harder. She began to moan which sent Him over the edge. T/they both rested a moment before He reached to unfasten her bindings. He rolled back taking her with Him so that they could rest in each others' arms with His cock still in her.

"You have pleased Me."