The Farm

Story Info
Emily gets some extra help from her farmhand.
4.2k words
4.11
31.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RichCharm
RichCharm
13 Followers

Emily was woken, as per her usual routine, to the sound of the rooster outside her window. She lay on her bed with her eyes closed, trying to remember the dream she had been having. The rooster crowed again, calling Emily up from her vague impressions of her dreams. She groggily swung her legs off the side of the bed, pulling the sheet off the side with them. It still covered her body and she sat there on the edge of her bed, the blanket draped and wrapped around her, not wanting to brave the chilly morning air of the bedroom. The sun shone in through the dewy window and slowly warmed Emily from her sleepiness. She yawned and stretched her arms up, then she stood and walked to the antique dresser in the corner of the room. Emily pulled out her work clothes, and slipped out of her tank-top and her sleep shorts. Yawning again she put on her clothes and started down the hall.

After drinking a large glass of water, Emily headed out to the farm-hand's cottage to wake him. She knocked on the door to the cottage, and with no response, slowly opened the door to the small, three room cottage. The main living space was sparse, and the doors to the bathroom and bedroom were both closed. Emily cautiously walked over to the bedroom door and knocked loudly. From inside the room came a crashing sound and muffled groans.

"You ok in there?" the only response that came were several grunts and a little more crashing. Suddenly the door flew open, behind it, was a disheveled Niles Thompson. Niles stood at six foot two inches and 194 pounds. His longish dark brown hair was messed from sleeping and his broad chest pulsed lightly with his heartbeat. Emily followed his muscled arm down to his waist where his hand held up a sheet, covering his lower half and trailing back into the room. The outline of his eight inch morning erection was clearly visible through the sheet as it twitched with his heartbeat.

"Good morning ma'am," Niles hurriedly said, trying to cover up his erection.

Snickering, "good morning to you as well Niles, it's time to start work."

"Alright, I'll be out in a couple minutes."

"Meet me in the barn when you're ready."

Niles nodded and closed the door, another loud crash signaled that Niles tripped again and Emily exited the cottage, giggling.

When Niles came into the barn, Emily was milking Sipsee while the barn cat stared heavily at Niles from atop a pile of hay. Niles cleared his throat to alert Emily to his presence, she turned, still milking the cow, "water the horses and make sure they have enough feed, then come back out here."

"Yes ma'am," the barn cat suddenly leapt from the hay pile into a bag of grain and meowed then poked it's head up and continued staring at Niles.

Emily gave Sipsee her full attention again as Niles headed for the stables. The cat meowed again and leapt out of the bag and slinked out of sight behind some barrels. Emily turned her head back to look at Niles as he walked away, thinking back to when he was just in a sheet, and how wonderful it would be to have his big, tan hands running down her body.

Sipsee mooed loudly, pulling Emily out of her fantasy and back to reality. The milk bucket was full and Sipsee's utters had stopped releasing milk so Emily grabbed the bucket and patted Sipsee's shoulder "thank you Sipsee." Sipsee snorted a little and walked away in search of good grazing. Emily brought the milk back to the house and split it between two milk jugs. She dropped one off at Niles' cottage on her way back to the barn.

Having finished shifting barrels and bags around, Emily reclined on the pile of hay. As she lay there, she thought again of Niles' tan hands running down her body and a tingle ran down her spine. She could almost feel Niles' hands slipping down her body and pressing against her clit. As she lay there, squirming a little in her fantasy, her eyes closed to the sunlight coming into the barn, Niles entered the barn, and cleared his throat to escape the awkwardness of watching this situation. Emily's eyes snapped open and she stopped squirming and looked up at Niles.

"Hi Niles..." her voice drifted off and she yet again raked her eyes over his muscular body.

Niles squirmed a little, feeling Emily's eyes on him. "What do you need me to do next ma'am?"

"Hmm... come closer," Emily adjusted her position on the hay pile, so she was a little more vertical.

Niles moved closer and Emily beckoned him closer, as he approached, she stood and leaned in close to him. Putting her lips right next to his ear she said "What do I want you to do next? I want you to fuck me, here, on this hay," she grasped his shirt as she let herself fall back onto the hay pile.

"Are you sure ma'am? It doesn't seem very-" he struggled to keep from crushing Emily, but his hands kept sinking into the hay.

"What? Professional? I know that you're jerking off at least every day in your cottage, why not expend that energy here with me?" Emily ran her delicate hands down Niles' chest and around his sides to his lower back, with a lustful look in her eyes.

"What? How do you- I don't- that's not how that works!" The flustered Niles was still trying to escape his predicament as Emily's hands slipped to his firm ass.

"What do you mean 'that's not how that works'? Come on, I know you're horny, and I am too."

"But-" he was interrupted by Emily pulling him down and sucking on his neck, eliciting a little moan from him. "Alright, fine..."

"Good, now," Emily grabbed his hips and rolled him so she was straddling his hips. Emily sat up and unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her pale purple plunge bra. Niles reached up and cupped her pale breasts in his hands, eliciting a slight whimper from Emily.

Niles sat up and kissed Emily's neck as he slipped her shirt off. His muscular hands slid around to her lower back. He kissed his way down her neck and to her collarbone as she pushed her breasts up towards him and let her head fall back. Niles' hands roamed Emily's back and found the clasp of her bra and barely fumbled as he unhooked it. The bra fell and Niles' large, rough hands slipped back around to her breasts. He held her pale breasts as he kissed down her chest. Niles stopped and moved his head back up, kissing her collarbone again, sucking gently on it as he started to gently tweak her nipples.

Emily moaned quietly and inhaled deeply as Niles kissed his way to her left breast, then gently held her nipple with his teeth. He teased her nipple with the tip of his tongue as he rolled her other nipple between his thumb and forefinger, another moan escaped her lips as her head rolled back, her eyes half closed.

Feeling his hard cock beneath her, Emily bit her lip and started to massage it through his pants. Niles let go of her nipples and Emily slid down, kneeling on the hay-strewn floor. She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulled them down, and admired his eight inch hard-on through his boxers. She started to gently massage the head of Niles' dick through his boxers, eliciting a moan from him. Emily bit her lip again, her heartbeat in her ears as she slid off Niles' boxers and his cock sprung loose, twitching.

Emily stared for a moment at the throbbing, twitching cock before her. She wrapped her delicate fingers around the base of his cock as she held his balls with her other hand. She slowly slid her hand up the shaft of his throbbing member and massaged his balls. She pulled slightly on his balls as her fingers encircled the head of his cock and he moaned with pleasure. Niles' cock twitched eagerly as Emily brought her mouth to the very tip of his cock. A drop of precum oozed from Niles' cock as Emily started making circles with her tongue around the tip of his dick.

Niles' hips twitched a little, bringing his cock to her lips. Startled, Emily pulled her head back a little, before licking her lips and slowly pushing her mouth around Niles' cock.

Niles moaned as his cock parted Emily's soft lips and entered her warm mouth. She massaged Niles' balls as her tongue slid along the underside of the head of Niles' penis. He moaned with pleasure and his hips twitched, pushing his cock further into Emily's mouth.

Startled, Emily pulled her head back. "Don't go pushing your way into my mouth," she flashed him a horny grin as she opened her mouth and lowered her head back to Niles' dick and let a drop of saliva fall from her tongue. Niles moaned as she started to rub her spit around on his dick. Emily moved a little closer and leaned forward, Niles' dick against her chest. Pressing her tits together around his dick, she started to bounce up and down. Her tits just barely surrounded his cock as she slid up and down. She tipped her head down so as she slid down, the head of his twitching cock parted her warm lips. Niles moaned with pleasure and his cock got a little bigger and pulsed with his heartbeat. His breathing started to become ragged as Emily slid her tits up and down the shaft of his cock.

"You can't cum yet," Emily flashed an evil grin and backed off, letting his dick go.

Niles let out a groan of frustration and said "you can't just do that!" He gripped his cock and started stroking it with long, fast strokes.

"Nope!" Emily grabbed his wrist and pinned it next to him and grabbed his other wrist. "Not allowed yet," she gave him a wicked smile and let her nipple rub against the tip of his twitching dick, a viscous strand of precum spanning them. Emily looked down and giggled as his cock twitched and throbbed, a drop of precum dripped down from the tip of his dick.

"Come on-nnn-let me cum," his plea was interrupted a whimpering moan, one that can only be accompanied by the brink of orgasm.

"Will you be able to go again if I do?" she let his dick rub gently against her chest, making it glisten slightly with his precum.

"Nnn-maybe-" his hips bucked and he moaned as his dick rubbed against her chest.

"I don't want to take a chance that we won't fuck," she kissed him, slipping her tongue into his mouth as her belly rubbed against his dick. Her tongue twined around his and rubbed along the back of his teeth. Her tongue slipped back into her own mouth as she gently stole the air from his lungs and waited for him to make a move.

Niles began exploring Emily's mouth with his tongue as he gently pushed his hips up, rubbing his cock rhythmically along Emily's belly. He ran his tongue along the fronts of her teeth and felt along the bottom of her teeth then up to the back. Emily's tongue slid across the tip of his just as she noticed his cock sliding across her belly. Emily grabbed onto Niles' tongue with her teeth and brought herself up, making it impossible for Niles to continue stroking his dick on her belly. Niles make a complaintive noise about his tongue, as well as his pleasure being removed.

Letting go of his tongue, Emily asked "so do you think you could go again if you cum?" She looked down at his cock, now eight and a half inches and throbbing.

"Yes, probably."

"Well, in that case," Emily slid down until her mouth was over his dick, and she flashed him a grin. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, and without letting it touch her tongue or the sides of her mouth, lowered her mouth over his dick. She gently started to massage the bottom of the head of his dick with the tip of her tongue before closing her lips around his shaft. Emily kept massaging with her tongue as she started to suck on his dick.

"I'm about to-" Emily started sucking harder and started moving her head up and down along his shaft. "Fuuuck..." his dick throbbed and his breathing became ragged. Suddenly, his hips bucked, sending his dick further into Emily's mouth as he came, spewing thick ropes of his white seed into her throat.

Emily coughed a little after removing Niles' dick from her mouth and swallowed down the remaining strings of cum. He moaned and shuddered a little as his dick stopped twitching and a drop of cum dribbled down the side.

Emily smiled up at Niles as his dick softened a little. After licking up the cum dribbling down the side she said "ready to go again?"

"Gimme a minute," he looked down at her and with startling speed, lifted her up and brought her down onto the pile of hay. He ran his hands down her sides and kissed from her chest to her belly. His fingers nimbly removed her belt and started on her pants button.

Niles unzipped her pants and slid them off with ease and kissed his way to her panties. His rough hands rested on the sides of Emily's thighs as he nibbled along the edge of her panties.

Emily moaned slightly and Niles leaned back, slipping her panties down her legs and off. His hands slid around to the insides of her thighs and gently pushed them apart, giving him access to her slit. He licked from the bottom, stopping at her clit and gently pushed on it with his tongue, Emily moaned loudly and Niles let his finger slide across her hole. He slowly started to slip his finger into her pussy as his tongue circled her clit.

A shiver ran up Emily's spine and she moaned as Niles' finger slipped into her wet pussy, up to the second knuckle. He gently curled his finger inside her, rubbing against the walls of her pussy. His tongue still circled around her clit, elevating her heartbeat. Her whole torso pulsed rhythmically with her heart.

She rested her hands on the back of Niles' head as he started to rhythmically slip his finger in and out of her pussy and lapped at her clit.

"Mmm... Niles I'm about to-" knowing what she was about to say, Niles sped up, eliciting a loud moan from Emily as she came, her pussy squeezing Niles' finger and gushing around it. Emily's hands fell away from his head and he leaned back, licking her juices from his finger.

"Mmm, you're quite tasty ma'am."

"Thanks, but I'm not done with you yet" She stood, wobbling a little. Niles stood and gently grabbed her shoulders, helping to stabilize her.

"Oh really? You look pretty done ma'am."

Emily laughed and grabbed his arms, spinning and pushing him into the hay. Still holding onto his arms Emily fell with him. She slid down his body until his dick was tapping against her wet pussy. She slid her pussy teasingly along his shaft, as her hands roamed his broad chest. His cock started to twitch against her dripping pussy and she grinned up at Niles. In one quick motion she slipped his throbbing dick into her pussy.

"Nnnngg" Emily moaned loudly and dug her nails into Niles' chest. A shiver ran up his spine and he pushed a little farther into Emily, grunting a little. She started to slowly bounce up and down on his cock, whimpering with every thrust as more and more of his cock slipped into her dripping pussy. He rested his hands on her ass and pushed down with every thrust and raised his hips, sending his cock deeper and deeper into her tight pussy.

Niles moved his hands up to Emily's shoulders and rolled over, not letting his dick slip out of her pussy. He started moving in and out on his own, deeper and deeper. Emily slid her hands around to his back, and let her nails dig in, scratching down his back. A chill went down Niles' back and he thrust even deeper, all eight inches of his throbbing cock were in her tight, dripping pussy. He bowed his head and nibbled on her neck, still thrusting in and out with his whole length, almost pulling all the way out, then slamming back into her.

She moaned and wrapped her legs around his hips, squeaking a little every time he slammed back into her pussy. He started to speed up and bit her shoulder, his hands slipping across her body to her breasts. She moaned when he bit a little harder and teased his thumbs against her nipples.

Niles sped up, grunting a little with every stroke and released Emily's shoulder, his breathing getting ragged. He started pinching her nipples and said "Ma'am, I'm about to cum-" Emily could feel his dick throbbing in her pussy and squeezed, moaning loudly.

"Wait for me Niles" She clenched her pussy around his cock again, shuddering and moaning. "I'm about to cum Niles just a-" Her pussy convulsed around Niles' cock, now even harder than before and twitching harder than ever

"Nnngg" Niles was moaning loudly as Emily's pussy clenched and gushed around his cock. He quickly pulled his throbbing dick out of her gushing pussy and released thick ropes of his cum onto Emily, across her stomach and some up onto her breasts.

Niles' hips twitched as he came and still twitching a little rolled off to the side, breathing heavily. Emily's hips rolled with her orgasm as she played with her cum covered nipple a little.

Once Emily and Niles' orgasms subsided, Emily cleared her throat and said "Well, that was quite good Niles, We may need to do that again sometime." She flicked some of the cum off her.

"Whatever you say ma'am," Nile's was slipping his underwear and pants back on as Emily was gathering her clothes.

"I'm going to go take a long shower, get some of this off me, I want you to clean up this mess down here, and make the hay back into a neat pile, then I need your help at the house moving some stuff around."

"Yes ma'am, what if I'm done down here before you're out of the shower?"

"I don't know, just go up to the house."

"Ok." With that Emily walked back up to the house, carrying her clothes, her front still soaked in Niles' cum and completely naked. Nile's watched her ass sway a little as she left, some of her juices occasionally dripping from her pussy as she walked. Niles grabbed the pitchfork leaning against the wall and started neatening the pile of hay. When he finished that he scuffed the dirt around the drops of their fluids and then got a broom to sweep the packed earth floor.

Once Niles finished sweeping the floor the headed up to the farmhouse and knocked on the door. With no answer, Niles pushed it open. He could hear the shower running and some occasional humming as he shut the door behind him. He walked through the house until he found the living room and was greeted with warm, humid air and a full view of Emily in the shower, rinsing conditioner out of her hair.

Emily was humming as she showered, the hot water running down her body, washing away the cum and sweat. She ran her hands through her hair and turned to let more water hit her back. She tipped her head up to let the water seep through her hair and saw Niles in the living room.

Deciding to give Niles a show, Emily ran her hands up her body, caressing herself. Niles could feel his dick getting hard again as he stared at Emily through the shower curtain. His heart beat in his ears as Emily ran her fingers through her hair and the water flowed over her perky breasts.

Niles groaned as his cock fully hardened, sore from already cumming twice. His dick twitched and throbbed against his pants and he groaned a little. Niles unzipped his pants and let them fall, his dick now stressing against just his boxers. Emily could see from the shower that Niles had dropped his pants and smiled to herself as she turned around and bent over, running her hands down her body and around to her ass. She playfully slapped her ass before grabbing a washcloth and lathering it up, using way more soap than she normally would.

As Emily started rubbing the washcloth along her neck, Niles pulled down his boxers, revealing his rock hard cock, twitching and throbbing to his heartbeat. He gently wrapped his hand around his dick and started to make long, slow strokes. Emily made her way down her body with the soapy washcloth, she stood out of the water a little so the white foam would stay on her body longer. She circled around her tits and playfully massaged the soap into her breasts as Niles started rolling his balls in the palm of his left hand and sped up his strokes.

Emily moved down to her belly, making sure to leave enough soap on her tits to obscure her nipples and made circles with the cloth. Niles stopped playing with his balls in favor of making longer strokes along his shaft, he moaned and Emily smiled to herself, placing her hand around her breast, moving it in small circles, drawing out a slight moan.

RichCharm
RichCharm
13 Followers
12