The Farm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pa's not gonna like it if we bring 'er in all messy like that," said Fred. He grabbed my shredded tank top and handed it to me. "Clean your slut face off, bitch."

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, panicked. I struggled to get out of Liam's grip but he smacked my ass hard.

"We're taking you to our farm, little girl. We're gonna let guys come 'n pay to fuck you -- and maybe even breed you," said Liam.

"What?!" I shrieked.

"Shh, settle down. It won't be so bad -- you'll be fuckin' and suckin' all day. Who wouldn't want that?"

"I wouldn't you bastard! I have a life!"

"Now, now. I think you just came twice before didn't ya. Course it probably woulda been three times but Fred don't care to spend the time to make the ladies feel good like we do. He just wants to get his nut off and move on."

"He's got a tiny dick," I muttered.

"What was that?"

"Fred's got a tiny dick! He couldn't make 'the ladies' feel good even if he tried."

"Hoooo! Fred, you gonna take that from this whore?"

Fred responded, "That bitch has got my cum all over her face. You think I give a damn? Now clean yourself off, bitch!"

"What's your 'Pa' gonna do if I don't?"

"It won't be us he punishes, that's for damn sure!"

Liam said quietly, "Just clean yourself off. It'll be better if you do, girl."

I wiped my face off until I was satisfied that it was devoid of any cum. Then I threw my cum-covered tank top at Fred's face.

"You fucking cunt!" Fred screamed.

Liam and Drew started laughing hysterically. "Looks like we got a live one!" said Drew.

"You'll fucking pay for that," growled Fred.

"What're ya gonna do?" I asked, "Sodomize me with your tiny cock? I've seen clits bigger than that."

Liam and Drew stopped and started laughing hard, Drew doubled over. Liam put his hand on the back of my knee and turned his head to me and said, "You are definitely not like the other women we got. What'd you say you were? A cop? You've got some balls, lady. I like you."

I couldn't believe that they actually believed me, and thought about John and wished I'd taken his advice.

They made their way through the woods with me until we reached an opening. Liam put me down and turned me around. We'd come to a field that lead to a big, old mansion and what looked like a large set of stables, a dirt road separating the two and winding its way into the distance.

"Take a good look at that, sweetie. That's gonna be your new home."

Liam grabbed my arm and walked me through the field. "This used to be a plantation, back before the war."

"Uh...you mean the war that you lost back in 1865?" I said.

Liam frowned and then looked at the sky and said, "The South will rise again. And it's risin' right here."

I couldn't tell if he was a dreamer or just an idiot. But he was definitely the alpha in the group, so I dared not insult him. I had other plans for him.

I suddenly heard a buzzing sound and realized it was my phone. I thought of John, how it was probably him, and wondered again if he was behind this.

Fred said nervously, "Shit. Women and their phones."

"We'll get rid of it," said Drew, obviously impatient towards him. "We always do."

They walked me around the side of the house and in through what I presumed was the servants' entrance. Liam lead me through a narrow white hall to a bathroom and said, "Wash your face off good with the soap there. And wash your cunt too. Pa likes to see his girls clean."

I went into the bathroom and shut the door. A window! I went to it and tried to lift it but it was sealed shut. Fuck. I had to find a way out.

I heard Liam's voice from behind the door. "I don't hear no water running. You can't escape, girly. That window's good and sealed! All the windows here are bulletproof."

Bulletproof? What the hell was this place? What was I going to do? I turned on the faucet and grabbed a towel, not caring if it was dirty or clean. I ran it under the hot water and squirted some soap into it, amazed that they actually cared about cleanliness. I looked around for a mirror but there was none. They were smart. If there had been a mirror, I'd have broken it and used the glass as a weapon.

I scrubbed my face with the towel for a while, trying to get a moment's respite from what had become an otherwise hopeless situation. I thought about my family, my friends, my job...would I ever see them again?

Liam banged on the door, making me jump. "What's taking you so long?" he shouted.

I hesitated, then said, "Just trying to cover your asses! You made a mess of me! It's in my hair!"

"Oh, well isn't that kind a you? Hurry up! Fuckin' women take forever to get ready."

I ran the towel under the faucet again and started cleaning my pussy since it was still dripping with my own cum. I frowned, ashamed at myself.

I turned the faucet off when I was satisfied and Liam opened the door. I looked at him, my face dripping wet.

"Aw come on," he said as he walked in. He took a bandana out of his back pocket and used it to dry my face off as I stood there looking at him. He was actually being gentle with me.

Liam was definitely the best-looking one of the three. His hair was long and blond, and his beard was more of a goatee. He was also leaner than Drew and Fred, and taller.

"You the youngest?" I asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"You're way better looking than your brothers. Way better looking."

"You tryin' ta charm me?"

"Just making an observation."

Liam finished drying my face and put his bandana back in his pocket. "I can't figure you out, girly. You didn't cry or nothin'."

"It takes a lot to get me to cry."

"So you liked it? I knew it."

"Fuck you!"

"Don't talk to me like that or I'll stop bein' so nice. Anyway, my guess is, because of your looks, you're gonna be bred. Pa'd be crazy not to take advantage of a piece like you. Hell, I might even try to breed you myself...provided Pa approves."

Shit. "...What if I can't get pregnant?"

"Well, there'll be no use lyin' 'bout it -- the town doctor checks everyone out here."

"The town doctor? What? Is the whole town in on it?"

"Well, not the whole town but -- hey, stop askin' so many questions."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the bathroom and lead me down the hall and through a doorway that lead to several flights of stairs.

"Can't I at least get some clothes?"

"Only for certain things. Mostly, you'll be naked."

"...Don't you have a mother? What would she think?"

He stopped and turned around. Quietly he said, "My mother is the one who makes sure all you girls are presentable."

I wondered if I should ask if she was a whore too, but swallowed it before it could pass my lips, knowing better than to ask that. Instead I asked, "How is she okay with this?"

"Like I said, you ask too many questions."

He pulled me with him up the rest of the stairs and opened the door to a very large foyer. I took a look around, and noticed how well-decorated it was: cream-colored walls, red damask curtains, and what I assumed were the original hardwood floors. Liam pulled me into a large study where an older man was waiting behind a large, mahogany desk. I was amazed as I looked around. The family seemed to be a strange juxtaposition of high-and-no class.

"Pa, this is...what's your name, girl?"

I shook my head and almost laughed that he hadn't thought to get my name, then frowned when I realized how much it didn't even really matter. "Vivienne."

"Vivienne. We found 'er-"

"The boys told me all about it," said Pa. "C'mere, girl. Lemme look at you."

I walked towards the desk and when I was a few feet away from it, Pa put up his hand and said, "Stop. That's good. Liam -- get outta here 'n tell your mama we got a new one."

Liam left and shut the door behind him. Pa formally introduced himself, "My name's Andrew, but you will be callin' me 'Pa' like everyone else. Sit down."

"But I'm naked."

"I don't care, I told you to sit down. Sit!"

I sat down in one of the cold metal chairs across from his desk.

"Now, here's how this works: you're our product. You do what we tell you to do, when we tell you to do it. You behave, we treat you nice. You misbehave, you get punished. You service our clients how they want. Missy, my wife, will go over the other details with you-"

"-What other details?"

"Don't interrupt me, girl, or I'll be forced to spank ya," he laughed. He cleared his throat and went on, "Now, where was I? Oh. We have your information right here," Andrew held up my wallet, "so don't even think of escaping. We will find you. Men come here and pay to use you. Some men will try to breed you. If you do get bred -- and I'm sure you will -- they'll own you, for a price. If they can't meet that price -- or if they don't wanna meet that price -- we take your baby and put it up for adoption."

"...You mean you sell it on the black market."

"I mean we find it a good home where it will be cared for."

"You're sick. What if I don't want to get pregnant?"

"That one's not an option. Women are meant to be bred. It's the law of the land. Now, I'm gonna read off a list of things that no clients are allowed to engage in under any circumstances-"

"You enforce limits?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes, we enforce limits. If a client breaks those limits, they are dealt with according to severity. Those limits are: piss, blood, scat, and of course death."

"What a relief," I said sarcastically.

"Don't get sassy with me, bitch. I own you now. Now, our doctor just so happens to be here right now. I'm gonna send you to him to get checked out. But first, I'm gonna try a piece of you myself. Get up and come over here."

I realized I was shaking as I stood and walked around the desk to where he was sitting. He stood up and swiftly bent me over the desk, then slid two fingers inside my pussy.

"Mmm....You got a nice pussy. Nice from head to toe...we're gonna get a lot of money for you."

I groaned as he finger fucked me. He started spanking my ass and commented, "You get nice and juicy too. The men are gonna like you."

"You'll fucking pay for this," I said through my teeth.

"I don't pay for nothin' here."

He started fucking me with his fingers faster and said, "They told me you came twice before. You know if you hadn't, you'd have been let go."

"Fuck you!"

He spanked me hard and I screamed, then immediately started cumming all over his hand. "Oh god!" I sobbed and moaned as I rode out my orgasm on his fingers.

"That's right, you like this, don't ya? Now, get on your knees."

My legs were still quivering as I knelt down before him.

"Unzip my pants and take my cock out. They say you got a real nice mouth. I'm gonna fuck it."

I unzipped his pants slowly and looked up at him as he smiled wickedly at me. I felt his cock underneath his boxers and took it out.

"Go on, put it in your mouth. I ain't got all day."

I glared at up at him and he said, "Don't glare, it doesn't become you."

I wrapped my lips around his hard dick and started sucking from the tip to the shaft. He put his hand on the back of my head and started thrusting in and out as I tightened my lips around him.

"Oh god...that's good, girl. You are one hot piece of ass, the men are gonna be linin' up for you."

I groaned and he started thrusting faster, his cockhead hitting the back of my throat until I started gagging. "Oh boy, I'm gonna fill your mouth with it....Fuck!"

I felt his cock throbbing between my lips and he shot his hot load into my mouth. It seemed to be neverending. "Swallow every ounce of it, girl," he said as I felt him empty the last few drops onto my tongue.

I swallowed it and he crouched down and opened my mouth to inspect it, like Liam had.

"Yep," he said, looking down at me, "Men are gonna pay a lot for you. Get up, I gotta take a picture of you for our catalogue."

"Catalogue?"

"That's how men pick their whores here. They look through a catalogue at your photos and descriptions."

"You have descriptions?"

"Of course. For instance, I might describe you as...hmm...submissive, multi-orgasmic, fertile -- although we'll have to verify that with the doctor -- smart. You're a livewire."

"What does it matter if I'm smart?"

"Some men like to converse before they do the deed. It should also be noted in your description that you might benefit from some punishment, since you also got a smart mouth. Now, get up and stand by those books over there."

Before I could do it myself, he'd pulled me up by my arms. I jerked free and walked to the shelf of books he'd pointed at. I noticed he had The Communist Manifesto.

"Marx? You read Marx?" I asked incredulously.

He laughed, "As they say, 'Know thine enemy.' Now..."

I heard his camera snapping photos even though I was turned around. I turned my head to look at what he was doing and he took another. "Now turn all the way around," he said, motioning with his hand.

I turned all the way around and watched him as he snapped several more photos. "I suppose I can't get ya ta smile, can I?"

"Nope."

He shrugged, "Most of 'em don't."

"Gee, I wonder why?"

"Girl, shut up and look at the camera!"

I looked at the camera and waited for him to finish. I was beginning to realize how hopeless this situation really was.

12