The Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of of farm love in the 1940s.
1.4k words
4.17
86k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
241 Followers

After my first experience of sex I knew I wanted more of the same. We walked back to the farm not saying a word ever now and then Thomas would run his masculine hand down over my arse and I would look at the front of his trousers, hoping to see the bulge that would mean I could have more of his pounding rod.

When we got back Thomas looked at the ploughed field and then back at me, he then said. “You plough straighter than them two.” I just smiled and realised I was hungry and I hoped Grace and April had got supper ready. Sure enough as we walked into the farm house kitchen a nice stew was being dished up by Grace as April laid the table.

Being Friday night Grace and April had planned to go into Exeter to a dance and I knew they wanted to borrow the truck, normally Thomas lets them have the truck but he dose like all the dishes done and the table laid for breakfast. So when he said they could leave the dishes I was surprised, April asked me if I wanted to go with them but I made up an excuse that I was tired and my legs were saw from the ride so I wanted to go to bed, which was half true.

Thomas told them he wanted the truck back by 3pm the following day and as Grace had family in Exeter they would stay there the night any way.

The girls wolfed down the stew and were out the door in record time Thomas and I ate our supper slowly but silently Thomas was the first to speak by saying. “You liked being taken today didn’t you?”

I almost choked on the piece of bread that I had just put in my mouth and quickly made a grab for the glass of milk on the table while I got my breath back, I didn’t reply but I think he got the message as he then said he would fill the tub for me to have a bath and he then got the tub of the wall and filled the pot to heat the water while I cleared the table.

I turned to face the table and I felt Thomas’s hands on my bum this time it was firm grip and I felt his fingers work into the long crack between my arse cheeks opening them, one hand moved around my body and grabbed my breasts, he squeezed one and then the other he pinched each nipple hard making them pop up and stick out.

His other hand had been slowly working away on my arse and then I realised that my dress had been pulled up so my knickers were the only thing between me and his hands. “Please fuck me” I asked and he was only to willing to oblige me.

With all his strength he pushed me down on to the table and kicked then he pulled my knickers off and I felt the coolness of the evening on my exposed flesh, he kicked my legs apart so my bottom lowered then I felt his rod against my skin he ran it down my arse crack until he found my bum hole he gave it a little push and I was shocked that he would think I would let such a thing could happen, but he moved down to find my sex slit and my body opened up for my farm master.

Behind me I heard Thomas start to moan. I had taken his length into me for the second time in one day and he had taken me. I moved my head around and I stole a glance out of the corner of my eye but all I could see was Thomas’s rhythmic movements as Thomas ploughed his length into my juicy slit, By this time I was really turned on and I was trying to push back on him to increase the force of my impalement, it was when I heard a particularly loud groan from behind me and I knew Thomas was no longer able to control himself and with one almighty shove I felt his love cream shoot from his masterful length as he fell on top of me with his tool buried deeply in my sex.

After a few minutes of lying there I felt Thomas’s length fall from me he helped me you from the table and then for the first time he began kissing me, his tongue started exploring deep onto my mouth I had never felt anything like this before. He unbuttoned my blouse and sucked on my breasts. I couldn’t help but moan with pleasure.

He pulled away from me and I felt his strength as he placed a hand on each of my shoulders and push me to my knees, once there my face was in direct line with his no shrunken length. “Lick it.” Thomas commanded. I was not sure what he meant but he gestured towards his trousers and then I realised what he wanted to do.

“No.” I said loudly this seemed to make him angry, but he didn’t make me do anything he just slipped it back into his trousers and went over to the stove and took the pots of hot water and poured them into the tin bath then sat in the chair in the corner. What was he doing I wasn’t going to take a bath while he watched but then it dawned on me that this man had seen me naked, and had taken my body, so what would it mater if he saw me bath myself.

I removed my dress and let it fall to the floor and then I heard Thomas let out a sigh it had dawned on me that this was the first time I had let him view my body without trying to hide it and he seemed very pleased with what I had to offer him.

I slipped into the tub letting the warm water bubbled up around my shoulders; I closed my eyes, and let my fingers gently explore my body all the time Thomas just sat there watching me. He handed me a candle to me and he said. “Use this.” I was not sure what he meant but I soon got the idea I blushed.

Thomas smiled. "It's okay. If you don’t do it I will do it for you.” he sat up, as I opened my legs and pushed the candle into my opening, Thomas came up along side the tub. He stroked my face. "Baby, you are so beautiful.

You've grown into a wonderful woman." As his hands slid over my shoulders, his fingers tracing lightly over my collarbone and down over my chest. "You are so well developed.”

His touch was like fire, on my skin they seemed to burn into my flesh. My breathing was halted and I shook slightly as I pushed the candle deep into my love slit. He cupped my breasts softly. "Perfect. I've not seen many breasts but these are the best I have seen." He slid his hands across my belly and his fingers slid and down over my legs. "Nice legs too."

He pulled me towards him, and his mouth found my neck and ear and he nibbled softly while his hands gently massaged my breasts, kneading them, encouraging the nipples to harden. I closed my hand around the candle and pushed it into me harder, his fingers were like electric cables, shocking me where they touched and when his right hand slid over my belly and between my legs I moaned loudly. He caressed my soft curls were my hand was now ramming in the candle.

He stopped my hand and pulled the candle out then moved it down and I felt it push it against my puckered little hole “No” but it was too late and I felt a sudden burning as he forced the candle into my arse, while I screamed with pain.

He had been so gentle and soft up until this, he kisses me saying. “It will be ok,” My screams became murmurs and sighs as I felt his hot breath in my ear. My body began to shake as he masturbated my arse with the candle, while with his other hand he expertly started inducing shiver after shiver until my cunt wrapped tight around his fingers and I climaxed like I had never done before.

This is not the end of the story or is it?

Love Lin...

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
241 Followers