The Farm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was confused. It sounded like a reward to me. And then I was even more confused about how it sounded like a reward.

And then I saw it and felt it: hot streams of cum hitting my throbbing clit, forcing me to the edge abruptly. I yelped and writhed, my body lifting off the table as far as the restraints would allow as he glazed me with his semen.

I pleaded with him to let me cum, but he refused. He scooped some of his cum up with his fingers, lingering for enough time to push me right back to the edge, and then held it in front of me. I strained and struggled to suck it off, but instead he wiped it on my cheek, just beyond the reach of my tongue. I whimpered and whined, and he laughed.

"You're a needy, cum-hungry little cockslut, aren't ya? I might just breed you myself. Who knows? Maybe some a my semen is working its way up into yer womb right now."

I moaned and pulled on the ropes as I looked up at his smiling face. There were beads of sweat on his forehead and his face was flushed. I asked, "Do you forgive me?"

Liam started walking away and said, "Maybe. I'll let you know later."

He left the dungeon, and I was alone again.

12