The Farmer's Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad & Stepdaughter get frisky in bathtub and creek.
6.7k words
4.62
162.2k
101

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 06/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers

Dear Readers: If you've read part one of this story, then a little of the beginning information here may seem repetitive. I'm sorry about this, but if there is anything that aggravates me it's jumping into a multi-part story without knowing what happened 'before'. So, for readers who haven't read part one, I've set the stage for this story by giving out a little information about what happened before.

There was something I had to do today, but for the life of me, I couldn't remember what it was! I was a farmer, so perhaps it had something to do with farming. Suddenly, my mind cleared enough for me to recall. I had twenty acres of hay to bale and another twenty acres to cut!

This was a chore I needed to begin working on pretty damn soon. The sun had already crested over the eastern pastures and daylight was burning brightly. My plans called for me to drive the big tractor and pull the hay baler. My daughter would drive the smaller tractor and rake the hay into windrows.

Well, I guess I had a damn good reason for forgetting about my chores! At the moment, I was sitting in a bathtub full of hot water with my arms wrapped around a naked woman! This woman's back was pressed tightly against my chest while my hands played with the soft, feminine treasures adorning her body. One of my hands was cupping a well-rounded breast while the other was fondling a silky, smooth pussy.

Saying that this sexy soft female was a woman might be stretching it a bit. She was really little more than a girl. But no, goddamnit she was a woman fully grown and matured! Why, just this week she had reached the milestone of celebrating her 18th birthday!

This girl had just past her 8th birthday on the day I married her mother ten years ago. At the age of 26, I became a husband and an instant father on the same day. I had never thought I'd want children and the girl's mother wanted no more. In order to prevent pregnancy, she had convinced me to have a vasectomy.

The marriage turned out to have mixed blessings. On one hand, I became 'Dad' to a precious, precocious, mischievous child. The tender-hearted, loving little girl had brought love, laughter, and joy into my life. On the other hand, I had unwittingly become husband to a cold, heartless, sexually-repressed bitch of a woman. This woman's idea of a sexual good time was a 'slam bam thank you ma'am' coupling using the 'missionary position'.

Not surprisingly, the marital union didn't last. I was a man who loved pussy! I'd eaten my fair share of pussy before settling down to marriage. I was heartily disappointed to find out that my marital partner refused to suck my cock and very rarely allowed me to eat her pussy. I was repeatedly accused of being sexually perverted and 'bound for hell'.

After my recent divorce, the young lady who had become my daughter had chosen to live with me instead of her mother. This living situation suited my ex just fine. She didn't want the girl with her and made no secret of the fact.

Over the past ten years, I had often wondered whether or not the young girl's mother had polluted her daughter's mind with her beliefs about sex. Had she repressed this impressionable female's sexual desire? If she had, according to my way of seeing it, it would have been an unforgivable injury for both the girl and for any sexual partner she mind find.

This very morning I'd had all my questions answered. Hell, the girl was nothing like her mother! How or why it happened at this time and place, I couldn't explain, but this girl gave me the best 'cock sucking blowjob' I'd ever had in all my life! On top of that, she had spread her legs and let me eat her pussy! Oh goddamn, she had lain on the kitchen table and had wantonly encouraged me to satisfy my pussy-starved oral cravings!

The words she said to me after she had drained all my seminal fluids into her mouth still rang in my ears. In a soft whisper, she had lustily said, "Listen here 'old man', don't you worry about this limp cock. I know I can get it hard again. Let's go take a long, hot bath. Then I want you to take me to your bed. I want your beautiful meat inside my pussy. Oh Dad, I want you to fuck my brains out!"

So, here I was with my bathtub filled with hot water, me, and my naked, sexy-soft daughter! Hell, the limp cock I'd had earlier was now just a memory! My stimulated shaft was now a fully-erect, meaty, steel-hard rod! If that daughter of mine wanted to be fucked, then I was just the man for the job!

The nude girl in my bath leaned over and pulled the plug on the tub. As the water drained out, she twisted around so suddenly that some of the remaining water sloshed over the edges. She ended up facing me with her ass between my legs and her legs wrapped around me. I just stared as the water level dropped. She reclined back on her hands and spoke seductively, "Dad, do you like what you see?"

I continued to stare, but my voice whispered huskily, "Oh goddamnit to hell, Kimie, I've never seen anything so erotically beautiful in all my life! Shit girl, you've got my cock swollen so hard it just might explode and shoot cum all over you again!"

Kimie giggled, winked, and mischievously said, "Mister, you just hang on to your creamy man-milk until I'm ready for it! I'm going to take care of that cock in just a little bit!"

While I wouldn't call my daughter a 'raving-beauty', but she is most certainly seductively pretty! They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Well, my eyes beheld the wonderments of that girl's feminine flesh. Kimie isn't a skinny girl, yet she isn't the least bit fat. She is a fully-matured girl who has ripened into an undeniably attractive woman.

My eyes gazed adoringly at her breasts while my hands juggled and played with them. The girl's chest was adorned with two tantalizing tits each the size and shape of fully-ripened grapefruits. Now, a finicky 'tit-man' might like his tits bigger. As for me, I was perfectly satisfied with the size and shape of my daughter's magnificent mammary orbs. I especially liked the dark pink, nickel sized nipples which jutted out proudly. Pale pink, silver dollar sized areolas surrounded these tempting jewels.

Tits are mighty fine things for a female to have and Kimie had really nice ones. But, the fact of the matter is, I'm a 'pussy-man'! Why, I love pussy more than any other feminine delight! Here then, was where this girl of mine excelled above all other females. She has the finest pussy my eyes have ever seen!

This girl's pussy puffed out with two swollen outer lips and a seductive slit running down the center. The tip of a pretty pink clit peeked out from the slit. Best of all, not one spot on this mound of feminine flesh was concealed by pubic hair! This wickedly wonderful young lady had shaved her pussy just for me! Her mystical mound of vaginal flesh was completely nude! God, that's just the way I liked pussies!

My cock throbbed demandingly. I needed to place it inside that bedazzling young female's pussy. But first, I needed to again taste the gorgeous vaginal wonder with my mouth. I reached for Kimie's legs, pulled them up to my chest, and wrapped them around my neck. Her ass scooted on the slippery ceramic and she fell back into the water. Good damn thing the tub was nearly empty or I would have drowned the girl.

I reached under her hips and bodily lifted her ass off the tub. I'm not a big man, but my arms are muscular and strong. I pulled the girl's body up until her pussy was in front of my face. I began kissing, and licking, and sucking the silky soft feminine flesh.

My ten-year banishment from eating at the pussy-table had come to an end. Thanks to my wonderfully loving and benevolent young daughter, I had all the delicious pussy I could consume. And, consume it, I did! I ate with a hearty, ravenous appetite!

For my appetizer, I had a heaping helping of mounded pussy lips. I kissed, licked, and sucked down into the valleys between the girl's pussy and thighs. My lips climbed back up the hills teasing and tasting feminine skin. Kimie softly moaned.

My main course consisted of a silky, warm, quivering clit. I devoured this delectable delicacy with the vigor of a man possessed with devilish delight. My tongue licked, flicked, tickled, and teased this fabulous feminine treat. Kimie wiggled and moaned more feverously.

For dessert, my mouth found the pussy's warm, wet vaginal cavity. My tongue penetrated deep into the moisturized opening licking and lapping the dripping feminine juices. Kimie squirmed and softly squealed.

My pussy-starved lust demanded that I have 'seconds'. So, I again ate hungrily. I had a second helping of mounded pussy lips. I then devoured another portion of silky soft clit. And then, once again I tasted the wet flesh and fluids of the pussy's quivering vaginal orifice.

That wondrous daughter of mine had her legs wrapped tightly around my neck and her body was twisting, turning, and bucking spastically. The feminine voice that spoke was trembling, begging, and demanding, "Oh Dad, oh goddamn Dad! Please don't make me cum again with your mouth! Oh, I want to feel your cock inside my pussy when I cum! Oh, please Dad, take me to your bed and fuck me!"

That did it. Her heated words released my mind from its demanding, pussy-hungry trance. I held onto Kimie's ass as her legs untangled from my neck and shoulders. Her body slid down the length of my chest and landed in my lap.

Unintentionally, the girl's inflamed, moisturized pussy impaled itself onto my stiffened shaft. A steel-hard rod of swollen meat 'accidentally' slid deep into the pussy's slippery, wet opening. Kimie jumped up as if a hot poker had penetrated her flesh! My cock was pulled out a few inches, but my hands were still holding onto her ass tightly, so she fell back down. The pussy-intruder the girl was sitting on was again thrust deep into its vaginal home.

Kimie jumped up again and once more a few inches of my shaft pulled out of her pussy. Yet, uncontrollably, I pulled her down and again my cock buried itself inside her sweltering hot, cock-comforting hole. The girl screamed demandingly, "No, no, no, oh goddamnit no! Dad, don't fuck me here! I want to be fucked in your bed!"

It was too damn late! Her demands came way too late! How in the unholy-goddamn-hell is a man supposed to control the unstoppable urges of his throbbing cock once it's buried inside a vivacious young woman's pussy? I had lusted after this young lady all morning long, so how could I let go of her now? I couldn't and damnit I just wouldn't!

Kimie jumped up again, but it was a feeble gesture of rebellion because she quickly sat back down. This time, she deliberately impaled herself on the manhood penetrating deep inside her. It was too late for her, too! Her own feminine lusts had been inflamed by the pussy eating she'd just had. Her womanly instincts wouldn't allow her body to reject the cock buried inside her!

This young woman's carnal cravings overruled her mind. She voluntarily rose up and fell down again and again. Pussy and cock joined together in a race toward orgasmic relief. Deep, wanton desire encouraged frenzied fucking! Anymore thoughts about tender, loving foreplay were forgotten. Ready or not, it was time to fuck!

I held the girl as she sat fucking her dad. My hips thrust up to meet each and every impalement as she rose and fell. Time after time, the wicked, young vixen would stop and sit still. The damn little cockteaser was trying to prolong the excitement! Hell, her hot, young pussy was driving me crazy! She'd better stop taking her own sweet-damn-time or I'll have to hogtie that girl and fuck her like I wanted to!

My swollen cock pulsated with racing blood. Seminal fluid moved into place ready for release. Because of my vasectomy, I couldn't release sperm, but I still had semen. It wouldn't be as much this time because the girl's mouth had already sucked me dry earlier.

Hot seminal fire swept through the length of my lust-enraged, muscular shaft and spewed forth into Kimie's welcoming pussy. Surprisingly, I'd built up more orgasmic heat than I had expected I could. A gloriously violent, cock-quaking orgasm exploded and shook my body. This thunderous sexual eruption thrilled my mind, body, and soul.

Kimie too was shuddering and shaking as orgasms rocked her young, feminine body in spastic waves of carnal delight. Orgasmic glee lit her radiant face with joyful happiness.

I was grunting and groaning like a wild stud mounting a mustang mare. Kimie was moaning, squealing, and screaming with the lustful wantonness of an untamed filly welcoming her stallion lover.

This young lady's tight pussy was squeezing and smothering my inflamed manhood while her vaginal juices were trying to drown it. In self defense, my cock fought back by continuing to pound into the slippery-wet opening with powerful thrusts. Seminal fluids and vaginal fluids joined together as allies in lubrication. Pussy and cock slipped in and out of each other effortlessly.

Kimie rode my cock with her legs clinched around my back. Orgasms were not yet through toying with this young woman's body. She bucked up and down, her ass wiggled back and forth, and multiple waves of delight spurred her on.

We two, my young Kimie and I, were lost in a netherworld of orgasmic enchantment. We lived and loved in this world for as long as we could. It was a good place to live. Very, very good it was. But, we couldn't live there forever. This place of magical pleasures and charms slowly slipped away as we each rode the blissful, mystical ride until the magic slowly faded.

There in the bathtub, I held my girl and she held me. Her head was gentling lying on my shoulder. Surprisingly, I felt warm moisture falling in soft drops on my skin. Kimie was crying. I whispered endearingly, "Honey, have I hurt you? Are you sorry for what we've done?"

Kimie's head jerked up and she quickly replied, "Oh Dad, no, I'm not sorry! I've never had such wonderful orgasms in my life! But, Dad, I wanted to fuck you in your bed! I wanted to be your playmate and your bedmate. I wanted to do things to you that Mom would never do to you!"

All I could do was laugh. I wasn't laughing at the girl. I was laughing because of her! I told her the reason why, "Kimie, my sweet baby doll girl, you've done more to me this morning than your mom did to me in ten years! I ate your pussy in the kitchen. I never touched your mom's pussy in the kitchen! You gave me a cock-sucking on the kitchen table. Your mom never once sucked my cock on the table or anywhere else! I've now eaten your pussy in the bathtub. Shit, your mom never bathed with me one time! And, now you've sat in my lap and fucked me. Hell, your mom would have died before she would have ridden my cock like that! Damn girl, a man couldn't ask for a better sexual playmate than I have with you! I'll love you for this morning until my dying day!"

Kimie's face lit with a radiant smile. She was a playful young lady with a wickedly, mischievous quick wit. She winked and spoke seductively, "Dad, this day is not over yet! I'll have my bedtime fun with you before the sun goes down! Mister, I'm not through with you by a long shot!"

I was remembering my daughter's words as I maneuvered the big tractor around the hayfield. I was certainly looking forward to the bedtime adventures her words had promised.

I looked out across the pasture and saw the girl driving the smaller tractor. Kimie was doing a good job with the hay rake. My girl was a mighty fine farmhand. I was sitting in an air-conditioned tractor cab while she had no such comfort. The blazing sun beat down on her. She must be working on her tan because she wore only her red bathing suit top and a pair of cut off jeans.

Twice, I'd given her the chance to switch jobs with me so she could have some of the air-conditioned coolness. I knew she could handle the massive monster tractor and hay baler with practiced skill. Both times, she had declined. We didn't stop at lunchtime because a darkening sky to the west indicated rain.

About two o'clock, I decided that we needed a short break. I whistled for the girl to follow me and we pulled our tractors in under the shade of some tall oak trees. We both jumped from our seats and sat on the bank of the slow moving creek which cut the farm in half.

Kimie plopped her ass in my lap and sat there just as if it was a place she belonged. Well, she wanted to be there and I wanted her there, so her ass was 'exactly' in a place it belonged!

This girl's body was slick and sticky with perspiration, but her lips tasted sugary sweet to her dear old dad. I wondered if those luscious lips were stingingly sore like mine. I'd never kissed a female so many times in one day as I'd kissed this girl today. Each kiss was a sweet, warm, passionate awakening of lust and love.

Kimie's clothes didn't stay on long. Without any discussion, I stripped her down to her birthday suit and she did the same to me. I stood and bodily picked the girl up and walked into the cool water of the creek. She didn't notice the teasing grin on my face as I pitched her out of my arms into an inviting pool of water.

She spluttered and splashed, but she rose to her feet with a glistening wet nude body. Her long, auburn hair had come loose from its ribbon and the tangled, curly-wet locks draped her shoulders and covered her breasts. Her voice rang merrily, "Come on in Dad and get that big fella between your legs wet!"

My cock had fully recovered from the sucking and fucking it had this morning. The sight of the naked young woman made the shaft erect and ready for pussy penetration. Yet, I knew the hardened rod wouldn't be hard for long. Cold creek water plays havoc with the best intentions of an erection.

I walked into the deeper water where the girl stood. The cool water did its dastardly deed. My hard, meaty erection shriveled up and shrank!

Just because I wasn't hard didn't mean I wasn't horny. After this morning's stimulating sexual shenanigans, I knew I'd never be able to even look at Kimie without getting horny as hell!

My hands brushed away the wet hair covering Kimie's dangling breasts. Hot-damn, those mammary twins were beautiful girls! I began a slow massage of each tit and nipple. To my surprise, I found out that the cold water had prevented her nipples from staying erect! Well, I had a fix for that problem. I reached under her ass and lifted her out of the water. When her tits brushed my face, my lips found each nipple and sucked until each nubile nub warmed up then popped out and blossomed into stiffened buds.

Kimie's legs encircled my waist and the crack of her ass settled against my shriveled shaft. Confused by the absence of hardness, she looked down at me with questioning eyes. I allowed her body to slip back down into the water.

As soon as her feet found firm footing, the girl reached beneath the water and found my limp shaft. Her voice spoke quizzically, "Damn Dad, what the hell's happened to my big, beautiful cock?"

I answered my curious daughter with merriment in my voice, "Baby doll, cold water and hard cocks are age-old, life-long sworn enemies. I'm afraid this creek has gotten the best of this battle."

This wickedly wonderful woman-child squeezed my drooping shaft and mischievously said, "Don't worry old man, I've got a couple of nice, warm holes where you can heat that floppy fella up in after we've played around a little bit. I've got a hole between the lips of my mouth and a hole between the lips of my pussy. You're welcome to use either one as a 'cock warmer'!"

Well, I could be just as wicked and mischievous as this young lady! To prove it, I squeezed her ass and replied with mischievous devilment, "Girl, there's another hole you have that I haven't yet tried. You've got a hole between the cheeks of your ass!"

MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers
12