The Farmhand

Story Info
A young man is held captive by a farmer's dickgirl daughter.
11.1k words
3.96
151k
173
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heads up here, this is kind of a dark story and doesn't have a happy ending.

Contains: Futa, futa on male, femdom, torture, rape, humiliation, mind break

*****

The sun poured down mercilessly and red hot clouds of dust swept across the barren dessert plains as David stepped out of his truck. He was a decent looking young man that had plenty of problems. He was only eighteen, broke, had no family, and as of two weeks ago had no job and was about to get kicked out of his apartment. There weren't allot of opportunities for people like David anymore it seemed. People who never had much schooling but were good with their hands weren't wanted anymore, nowadays every place wants you to have a college degree. Well David wasn't much for the idea of college, he had learned all he needed to know, he felt. All he wanted was a roof over his head and three square meals a day, and he was more than willing to work plenty hard to get it. He actually enjoyed his work, he liked the tactile feel of doing things with your hands.

That's what led him all the way out here to a secluded farm in the middle of nowhere. He stood in front of a sturdy wooden fence, about chest height that seemed to stretch out forever in both directions. A little ways off in the distance he could see a small house with faded yellow paint, and just beyond that was a large red barn. Between him and the buildings a thin heard of cows grazed lazily around the field. God knows what they were planning to find in the barren dust beneath them, but you certainly couldn't knock their spirit for trying.

David walked a few yards along the fence to where he spied a metal gate. He was about to lift up the latch and waltz on through when noticed a hand painted sign nailed to a post just beyond the fence. "NO TRESPASSERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED" it declared ominously in large angry red letters.

David thought for a moment. He was replying to a help wanted ad, he wasn't a trespasser was he? He looked around but didn't see anyone that he could call out to, so if he wanted the job he was going to have go in. He certainly didn't want to get shot at by any crazy rednecks but he really did need the work. There weren't any other jobs in the local paper promising room and board like this one was either. David decided that the opportunity was too good to pass up pulled open the gate. If they really didn't want people coming up to the house they would've locked the gate, right?

The heat really was near unbearable out in the country and even the quick walk from the fence to the farmhouse left him tired and sweaty. The cows paid neither him nor the heat any mind as he weaved through them to get to the house and climb the few wooden steps up to the front porch. Once in front of the door he swallowed what little saliva his mouth could produce in the heat and rapped his knuckles across the splintering wood.

Several moments passed and he didn't hear anything from inside. He was just a second or two from turning back when the door suddenly swung open without warning. David had to quickly step back to avoid being hit in the face with the door and nearly stumbled over himself. As soon as he regained his footing he looked up and was taken aback by the person in front of him.

Where he had expected a gruff hairy redneck was instead a kind, matronly woman. She was about the same height as him and looked to be somewhere in her 40s. Looking her over twice though, she was in magnificent shape for her age. She still had somewhat of an hourglass figure, even if part of it was obscured by the large plaid button up shirt she wore. Her jeans however seemed almost too tight on her and clearly showed off the curves of her legs and her wide child bearing hips. Her breasts must have been huge as they were still clearly visible through her baggy shirt. It was evident that they had begun to sag, but they still retained a pleasant tear drop shape. Finally he rested on her face, which even which a not so small amount of wrinkles still retained a bit of youthful warmth. Her lively green eyes stared gently back at him from behind locks of sandy blonde hair going down to her shoulders.

"Oh, sorry shugah, did I get'cha with the door?" She asked in a thick country accent.

"Oh no, don't worry about it. I'm fine." He smiled as he thought that this job may work out even better than he thought.

"Well ah reckon you must be here for the farm hand job." She deducted correctly.

"Yes ma'am, if it's not already filled."

The older woman smiled in an innocent manner while some not so innocent thoughts went by her mind. She liked the way he called her ma'am.

"You'd be the fist one to come a'knocking actually. Why don't we step inside and discuss the specifics, and maybe get you something to cool off with."

As she turned around to go inside David was immediately drawn to her ass. It seemed too large on her frame and strained against the tight jeans, threatening to tear them open if she should squat or bend over. Despite the woman most likely being twice his age he felt a lustful stirring in his loins.

He kept an eye on her backside as he followed he into the cozy little home, enjoying the hypnotic wobble in her walk cycle. She led him to an old sofa and bid him to sit while she went in the kitchen to get them drinks. It could have been his imagination, but David could've sworn that she had an extra button undone at the top of her shirt when she came back out and put down two glasses and a pitcher of lemonade.

"Thank you ma'am." He said as he poured himself a glass. Just watching the perspiration slide down the side of the pitcher made him feel like he was dying of thirst.

"Why don't'ca just call me Marge, shugah. Now tell me, have you ever worked on a farm before?" She says, fluttering her lashes at him.

"Well no ma-, um Marge I haven't. But I'm a quick learner and I sure ain't afraid of hard work."

"Well that's certainly good. We really need an extra set of hands around here, and ah reckon there's nothin' about caring for the animals that ya can't just pick up on the job." Marge leans forward as she talks to pour herself a glass, leaning perhaps a bit further than she really needs to. David can't help but stare as her large breasts hang off of her body, her spacious shirt allowing them free reign. He had to resist the urge to reach out and grab them.

"We? So you don't run this place by yourself?" He asked while sipping his drink, trying to dispel his impure thoughts.

"Oh heavens no, I'm not cut out for much farm work. Mah daughter Dell does all the heavy lifting around here, she's in her early twenties so she's just a bit older than you. She's such a hard worker but she just can't do it all alone, though I know she wishes she could, so that's why I put the ad out in the paper."

David felt his penis stiffening as he imagined a younger version of the woman before him. If she took after her mother at all she must be a knock out beauty.

"I can't wait to meet her." He said, picturing himself with his dick enveloped between the breasts of a blonde bombshell.

"She went out this morning to wrangle some heifers that got separated from the herd, but she should be back sometime soon."

Almost as if on cue they both heard a pair of heavy boots step onto the porch outside. The door the house flew open and the largest woman David had ever seen walked in. She stood at around 6 and a half feet tall, and every inch of it was muscle. A life of farm working had built her like an amazon goddess. Muscles rippled beneath her skin with her every movement as she confidently walked over to where they sat, grabbed the pitcher, and brought the whole thing to her lips. Her bicep bulged to nearly the size of her head as she threw back her head and downed the entire pitcher.

She was covered in a heavy sweat that soaked her wife beater shirt, making it practically see through and causing it to cling tightly to her hard flat stomach. Her breasts, just as large as her mothers but much more firm and rounder, stretched out the fabric of her shirt. Her large pink nipples shone through like two big polka dots.

Finished with the lemonade she slammed the pitcher down on the table and let out a long heavy sigh. Her face had a severe expression on it that seemed at odds with her dainty lips and effeminate cheekbones. She drew one hand across her smooth forehead, brushing away the few locks of hair that weren't held back in a golden braided ponytail.

From the moment she had appeared she dominated the room. The way she carried herself commanded instant reverence. Her taut body seemed tightly wound, like a spring ready to be released. It was as if at any moment she might pounce, and no one was safe from her. David could smell her sweat, a heady musky aroma that wrapped around him and filled his lungs.

"Oh Dell dear, your back. This is... uh" Marge started before realizing she didn't know Davids name.

"I'm David." he said as he extended his hand for her to shake. "I'm...uh, here for the farm hand position."

Dell just stared into him with her piercing blue eyes. She looked him up and down with little to no expression. He could feel her gaze on him, prodding him and groping him. He felt like she was sizing him up as if he were a cut of meat. David felt an inch tall in that moment as he suddenly realized that he hadn't taken a single breath the hold time she had been scrutinizing him. Strangely enough even though he had never been this intimidated by anyone before in his life, his dick had become harder than it had ever been. He just hopped that neither of the two women would notice the tent in his pants.

Eventually a satisfied smirk began to grow on Dells face.

"He'll do" she simply stated with a curt nod. With that, she turned and walked gracefully into the back of the house.

David was finally able to breathe again, but as he did so he found that her musk still permeated the room. It was like a constant reminder of her presence in the house, so no one could forget that this was her domain.

"Does... that mean I get the job?" He asked meekly.

"It looks like it!" Marge chirped, seeming unaffected by her daughters powerful presence.

It was decided that he would start the next morning as most of the day had already passed. By the time he had loaded his things from his truck into the small upstairs room where he would be staying it was already dusk. The blistering heat of the day finally gave way to a cool gentle breeze that carried cricket songs through the opened windows.

David lay naked in his new bed. His hard on was still refusing to leave him, he had been fully engorged ever since he first laid eyes on Dell. The statuesque woman ran through his mind like a fever dream. He had never considered himself attracted to muscular women, but he found himself constantly fantasizing about her. He had already practically seen her half naked and kept imagining what the rest of her body would look like. He pictured her powerful buttocks sitting atop smooth bulging legs and his hand subconsciously drifted towards his cock.

He imagined what it would be like to fuck a woman like that. She would have to be on top of course, there was no way she would ever let him take the lead. He could almost see her sun tanned body squatting above him, lowering herself onto his iron rod. The tendons in her legs would visibly tighten as she forced him into her wet burning snatch. Her pussy would be like a vice squeezing him with her impressive abs to the point it was almost painful. When she lifts her self back up she'd be likely to pull him off the bed by his dick. She's have to pin his torso down with her arms to move freely on his dick.

As he imagined her pistoning up and down on his crotch he gripped his dick as tightly as he could to try and simulate the experience. He pumped himself furiously as he imagined exploring her amazing body. He would run his hands up her thighs and feel them flexing with the efforts of her bucking on top of him. He'd keep going up and get to her hard stomach, feeling the soft skin just on top of bulging abdominal muscles. Finally he'd reach up and grab her heavy tits, maybe the only soft part of her body. He could practically fell the warm firm tit flesh bulging in between his fingers. His breathing was becoming increasingly rapid as he now had both hands on his meaty phallus. Lightning flew through his dick and into his burning chest and yet there was still some part of him that was holding back and he couldn't quite bring himself to the edge.

He was just as scared of her as he was aroused by her. Her powerful visage overwhelmed him and he remembered the unfeeling way she had looked at him. David was a pretty fit guy from all the manual labor he had done in his life and he had never had a partner that was physically stronger than him. It felt to him that if he were to submit to her he would be losing a part of his masculinity. That is what it truly would be, a submission. He knew just from looking at her that she would take all she could from him, that to be with her would to be owned by her.

These thoughts kept him from orgasm, and soon his arms were weak and rubbery from exertion. Finally he gave up and just lay there in a thin sheen of sweat. Soon his breathing evened out and he drifted off, hoping he would at least be free from her in his dreams.

The next day was somehow even hotter than the previous one, to the point that when Marge had handed him a spading fork and told him to till the soil out in the fields he almost refused. But he couldn't of course, he had known that this job would be tough and he had told her he wasn't afraid of hard work. This was his work now and he had to do it, besides he shuddered in fear of what Dell might do to him if he refused. He would just have to power through it and try not to get heat stroke.

Speaking of Dell, he hadn't seen her all morning. Marge said she had gotten up at the break of dawn and rode out to the other side of the property to fix a broken down fence. That was just fine with David as his erection had seemingly only just calmed down after not getting any relief last night and he didn't need it bothering him while he tried to work. But even knowing she was a mile away he couldn't help but feel her presence as he walked out to the field.

It took several hours of bake breaking work for him to even come close to finishing the field. As he dragged the heavy fork through the dirt he was sweating so profusely that he was practically watering the ground at the same time. He stopped and stared at the fifth of the field he had left to work and tried to catch his breath, he was still highly skeptical that anything at all had ever grown here. As he wiped his face off with his shirt he figured he would rush to finish up and hurry back to the house where hopefully Marge would have more lemonade for him.

"You can take that off if it's too hot for ya." a voice came from behind him.

David spun on his heels to see Dell standing not two yards away from him. She must've somehow snuck up on him without making a sound, an impressive feat for someone of her size. She looked to be wearing the exact same clothes as yesterday. Her top, which was only mildly wet with sweat still strained to contain her heavy tits as they slowly moved up and down with her breathing. She non-nonchalant sipped from a large water bottle without ever taking her eyes off him

Davids heart stopped and he froze like a cornered animal. She was staring at him like an object again, or perhaps more like a predator looking for her next meal. He stood like that for what seemed like forever, waiting to see if she was going to say or do anything else. After a long time of her staring him down, occasionally sipping water, he slowly turned back around and resumed tilling.

He tried to focus on the work but couldn't with her standing so close to him. His boner began to rise to attention again. The heat was making it all so much worse and he started to consider what she had suggested. Even though he didn't want to make himself any more vulnerable to her he felt like he was about to drop. Maybe it was because she had made the suggestion and he was subconsciously compelled to obey her, but his shirt suddenly felt like it was absorbing all the suns rays and was scalding his skin. Finally he threw down the fork and pulled the garment over his head revealing his toned chest and abs. He was pretty well built for a normal guy, but obviously nothing when compared to the woman behind him. He was about to pick the tool back up when he thought he heard a soft chuckle waft over on the still air.

He turned to see Dell with a big cocky grin, the most expressive face he had seen on her yet. She was openly ogling him in a way that felt extremely intrusive. He wondered if this was how hot chicks felt every time they were in public and made a promise to be more respectful towards women in the future. What he really focused in on however, was the water she had in her hands. He watched her take a large swig and his throat suddenly felt like the Sahara.

"Hey, could... I uh.." he tried to speak before clearing his throat. "Could I maybe get some of that water please?"

Dell widened her cocky smile, revealing a set of much nicer teeth then you might expect on a country dweller. She seemed to think for a moment then slyly waved him over.

David felt trepidation about moving any closer to her but was compelled to by his basic survival instincts to get water. His heart jumped up into his head and beat loudly against his ears as he approached. He held out his hand cautiously for the bottle but she instead quickly poured the remaining fluid into her own mouth, only to hold in her cheeks for a moment before spraying it directly into his face.

David shuddered in surprise and humiliation as the ice cold liquid slapped him across the face. The worst part was how good it felt and he told himself it was just because he needed cooling off, but that didn't explain why his cock was now rigid steel. Dell laughed as he reached up with shaky hands to wipe the water out of his eye. He was about to respond when he suddenly noticed something strange about her pants.

At first he thought she must have gotten water on herself as there was a large dark spot on the crotch of her muddy jeans. Then he noticed that the spot was on top of a huge bulge almost ripping apart the fabric. The longer he stared at it the more unmistakably it looked like the shape that a giant dick would make in a persons pants. He felt like he must be seeing things from the heat, was she a man, was she wearing a strap on? He looked quickly between her bulging groin and the big smile on her face, both of which only seemed to increase in size.

Now was the time to run he decided and quickly bolted away from her. He had gotten less than ten feet before he felt her massive hand curl around his neck and push him down to the ground. His face bashed against the hard dry dirt and pain radiated from one temple to the other. That pain soon had company as he felt Dells body crash on top of him with the force of a boulder. He felt the object in her pants digging into his back like a knife. It had to be a toy, no human appendage could possibly get that stiff.

She flipped him over like a rag doll onto his back and straddled his chest. One hand gripped his throat tightly while the other flew back and forth across his face, slapping him so hard he felt like his jaw would fly off.

"C'mon boy, that the most fight you got in ya!" She gleefully screamed at him.

He replied by desperately throwing punches at any part of her he could reach. His fists just bounced off her hard body however, and likely did more damage to his hands than anything else. He grabbed her mammoth arm and felt it bulging with strength, unable to move it an inch as she tightened her grip on his throat, cutting into his air supply. He put his hands on either side of her torso and attempted to roll her off him. But both her abs and his hands were slick with sweat and he couldn't get a grip, his hands sliding across her rippling muscles. When all else failed he began to kick helplessly at the air in a panic.