The Farmhouse - Following Weekends

Story Info
Cheating Farmwife. But is it cheating?
3.6k words
4.29
66.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandy77
sandy77
41 Followers

Please read these stories in Order. I am trying to follow a progression. If you like this, I have a couple more adventures I want to write about.

After an incredible weekend of sex and work, I think both Sandy and I felt there was something here that we both had been missing for a long time. I had to drive back to the city and go back to my regular job, but the thought of Sandy was always on my mind.

Sandys Farmhouse as I had mentioned was built a long time ago and needed quite a bit to keep it up. This first weekend, between all of our romps we got the first bedroom completely stripped to the studs, re-insulated, rocked, taped and mudded. Then our exciting painting episode. We even got the furniture moved back in to make it livable again. There was the still the second bedroom that needed it, but for the first weekend, we learned that Sandy and I worked well together, in more ways than one.

The first couple of days back at my Apartment were quite lonely. Did you ever notice that when you don't have sex or loving for a while, it is kind of Ok to go for days or even weeks, but when you have had constant almost Honeymoon sex that even a few hours seem like forever.

On Tuesday my boss Frank Harris, called me into his office.

"Tom, Joe Thompson was supposed to represent the company at the tradeshow in Pittsburgh next week, but his kid just went to the hospital with an Appendectomy, and he can't go. I need you to catch a flight on Saturday to make all the arrangements for our presentations and our booth, and then work it next week."

"Frank, I had plans for this weekend."

"I know, but this is important for the company, I will make it up to you. You can have the following week off as Vacation, without it coming off your normal annual time off."

I wasn't too happy about this, but I did still need a job, so I agreed.

I immediately called Sandy. We hadn't talked about me coming back the following weekend, but I just assumed I would.

"Sandy, I have some bad news, I am being called out of town on business and will be gone the weekend and all next week."

"Sure Tom, A quick 10 or 15 wild Fucks and you move on to your next conquest."

"I could hear the humor in your voice, but also a little Disappointment."

"We didn't talk about it, but I assumed you wanted me to come back this weekend....to work, but maybe I shouldn't assume."

"Tom, I want you to get your ass back here as fast as you can. I miss you very much. I have been Horney since you drove away, and can't wait until you come back again."

"I miss you too, and I will call, but I can't get out of this. I will have the next weekend off and the following week, so we can work on the second bedroom before the fourth of July."

"Screw the bedroom, I want to Screw you!"

As I hung up, I could tell Sandy was disappointed and a little Lonely and I knew how she felt. I can't believe that one weekend could impact a person's life so completely.

The Third Weekend:

After Sandy and I had made love, we were lying in bed, her back on my chest, my spread legs running the length of hers. My cock if it could have gotten hard would have pressed into her butt crack, but after cumming twice I needed a little rest. As we laid there, my right hands lightly stroking her left breast, and my left resting on her stomach, I thought life couldn't get any better.

Then I felt a drop land on my right arm, and Sandy convulse slightly as she quietly sobbed. I held her close, "Sandy what is wrong?"

"Tom, I have to tell you, I... I.... I.... Cheated on you last week."

"Sandy, How could you have cheated on me, we aren't Married. It has been a very short time, but you have made me feel things I haven't felt in years, but I only want to make you happy. Can you tell me what happened?"

Well.... When you left on Sunday Night, I was so wiped out and sore from all the sex, I was sure I could wait until this weekend, but by Monday I was Horney again. I used my Vibrator twice on Monday. I was out most of the day Tuesday, so that wasn't so bad, but by Wednesday I was again needing you so bad. I don't know what you have done to me, but I NEED sex all the time now."

I just smiled, thinking back less than 1 month ago and this shy housewife, who hadn't had sex in almost 5 years and now couldn't go 5 days.

"Well on Wednesday, after your call, I was kind of mad, and very horney. I did some laundry first thing in the morning. The sun was shining and there was a nice warm breeze, so I decided to hang the wash on the line. I put on the light sundress you like. It only goes half way down my thighs and with no panties on, the breeze was tingling my pussy, so that all I could think of was finishing, so I could go in and use my vibrator until I came thinking of you.

I was completely lost in thought, and I swear my pussy was dripping down my legs, when I heard,"

"Uh Mrs Smith"

I nearly jumped out of my skin. I turned to find Deputy Bob Jones sitting on his squad car hood.

"Bobby what the hell are you doing scaring an old lady like that!"

He shyly looked away. "Sorry Mrs Smith, I drove up to check on how you are doing. It has been a couple of weeks since anyone in town has seen much of you and people were a little worried"

As he said that, I could tell he wasn't looking at my face. I realized that the sun was behind me and shining straight though my sundress, making it nearly translucent.

I have known Bob Jones all of his life. His Mother and I were in High School together, we often double dated, and until she went away to college we spent a lot of time together. We were in each other weddings, and when she had Bobby, I had baby sat him numerous times, changing his diapers, and fixing up scraped knees. Bobby was just a year older than my son Tad and they had been on many of the same sports teams and often hung out together.

I remember when Bobby was around 16 or 17 he was over at our house, waiting for Tad to get home. I was in the kitchen making dinner and Bobby was at the Kitchen Table having a glass of milk. I remember turning quickly to get something and seeing Bobby looking right at my Ass. His eyes traveled up my body, but didn't make it past my tits.

"See something you like!" I smiled at him.

Being a teenager I could see he had an erection, but he just mumbled something and ran out the door. I had never brought it up again, until Wednesday Morning.

As I turned I could see that he was looking right through my dress. "See something you Like?" I asked him...again.

This time he wasn't so shy, his eyes just kept undressing me, not that there was much to undress. I turned away and decided to give him a show, I bent at the waist to pick up more laundry and hang it up. My dress road up my thighs until I heard a gasp behind me.

"Mrs Smith, you are not wearing any underwear!"

"Bobby, it is just me out here, why wear underwear, I like to feel the breeze on my... my... my parts."

Then I bent again to and hung another piece of laundry. While I did, I unbuttoned 2 of the front buttons of the dress, and this time I bent toward him to pick of the last piece of laundry and it was obvious that he could see right down my dress. My tits were free and swinging with every movement. I stayed bent over for what felt like minutes, but was probably only a couple of extra seconds and looked up at Bobby and smiled at the obvious stiffy he had in his pants.

I picked up the laundry basket and walked sexily over to him.

"Do you want to come in for some Lemonade?"

"Uh No I really should be continuing on my rounds, I could get in trouble if I stayed too long."

That was my intention, I was too horney to let this young hot cock to get away, so I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the hood of his car and headed towards the house.

"Nonsense one glass of Lemonade won't kill you and if Sherriff Dave gets mad, tell him I will tell you about the story of him and Stacy Grant behind the football stands at Homecoming."

"Ms Grant the Librarian?"

"The same, a wild women back in her day."

Once we were in the kitchen, I got us both a glass of Lemonade. We made small talk, I asked about his pretty wife and their 2 year old. He didn't seem to want to talk about it, too much.

"What is wrong?" I asked.

"It just seems that since we had the baby, my wife doesn't want to... you know very often. It was great at the beginning, but it has dropped off dramatically and it has, well it has gotten kind of boring."

Kind of boring, they were practically newlyweds and now it is boring. I was thinking this guy really needs to take charge and get some hard sex in their lives or their Marriage would end.

"Bobby, remember that day in my kitchen when you were a teenager and I caught you looking at my ass. You had a hardon that day and it was obvious that you were looking at your friends mom, like you wanted to do something with her."

"Uh.. No I don't remember that" An obvious lie, as he couldn't look me in the eye.

"Bobby you are such a terrible liar, I was Married then and you were such an impressionable young man. I am not Married now, and you are not a teenager."

I moved from my chair, and straddled his legs. I could feel my pussy on his hard dick, and put my weight down on it and rubbed slightly back and forth.

"But Mrs Smith, I am Married"

"Bobby, I think you can call me Sandy, and it sounds like you won't be if we can't get you to loosen up about sex."

I took his hands and moved them to my breasts over my dress. I held them there; squeezing both tits and rubbing his palms against my hardening nipples, until I didn't have to hold them there myself. His hands gently moved over my tits, pinching and pulling my nipples just enough to hurt a little. I had my eyes closed and moaned slightly. I could feel my pussy start to get wet, and while I feared for his dress pants, there was no way I could stop. I started rubbing up and down his panted cocked, sure I was wetting his crotch. I could feel his gun rubbing the inside of my thigh, at least I think it was his gun. The lust was growing in his eyes, until finally; he pulled my dress apart, buttons flying everywhere and he started to mauled my tits.

"Oh God, Oh God" he cried as he buried his face in my tits.

I let him suck on first my left tit, then my right while his hands moved to the opposite one. I could feel his teeth pull on my nipple like he was nursing, but like no baby ever did.

After several minutes, I slowly slid the sleeves of my now ruined sundress down off my shoulders and pulled my arms out. I stood up and the sundress slid down my body and pooled at my feet leaving me nude in front of this man who I knew as a boy. I could feel his eyes travel down to my large breasts. I moved side to side slightly and felt them swing like a pendulum with his eyes never leaving, like he was hypnotized. His eyes moved down over my stomach to my shaved mound. His mouth agape, almost drooling, my pussy doing the same, I had to get a hard cock in me NOW.

I pulled Bobby from his chair.

"Bobby take off your Holster, and drop your pants, NOW!" It was not a request.

I laid back on the kitchen table and spread my legs.

I heard the gun belt hit the floor and his pants and underwear were around his ankles. He had a nice long cock and I NEEDED it inside me. I pulled him closer by the cock, and told him.

"Bobby, Fuck me. Fuck me like you wanted to that day. Take your friends mom. She is a slutty bitch and she wants it, doesn't she?" He hesitated a second.

"Bobby how many times have you beaten off thinking of Me, how many times have you wanted to stick that hard cock in my pussy, have me suck you off, how many?"

"OH GOD" Bobby yelled and rammed his cock balls deep into my pussy. He started rocking back and forth so hard that I thought for sure the table was going to collapse. I yelled "STOP" Bobby froze.

"Take off your shirt and tie, NOW!" his fingers moved like lightening as he pulled his tie off and then the shirt without ever pulling his cock from deep inside my pussy. I didn't want these to be stained and get him in trouble.

When he was Naked, I said "Now fuck me, you young stud" and away he went again. As the table was rocking back and forth, what was left of the lemonade was sloshing on to the table and I could feel it sticky under my back. I took my glass half full and poured the rest over my tits.

"Drink Up, Robert." I told him and wrapped a hand around his neck pulling his head down to lap at my boobs. His tongue didn't leave a drop as it slurped under my tits, around the side and especially on each nipple. While I was getting a tongue bath, he continued to rock in and out of me. I felt his cock come out a couple of times, but he just forced himself back in. When he was suckling on my nipple, "Bobby, I want you to bite it, softly but firmly." He seemed confused, so I grabbed his chin and looked him the eye and said"

"Robert William Jones, are you going to do what I tell you?"

"Yes Mamm"

"So take my nipple and softly pull on it with your teeth, it is very sensitive, but it feels incredible." So while he was sliding in and out, he was biting and pulling on each of my nipples until I couldn't take it any longer.

My back arched off the table as I saw stars, my eyes rolled back in my head and I shook with a violent orgasm.

When I opened my eyes, Bobby was pulling his pants up.

"Stop right there, Young Man, did I say you were done!"

I reached down and felt his cum dripping from my pussy. My Orgasm was so strong, I didn't feel him cum in me. I took a finger full and brought it up to my mouth. Licking my finger clean, I told him.

"Take your shoes, sock and pants off. NOW"

"But, but but I have to get back to work"

"Not yet you don't, it is not a One and Done, Wham Bam Thank you Mamm, that will keep your wife happy. Off with your clothes."

I got off the table feeling his Jism trying to escape, so I hurried to my bedroom, pulling Bobby by his softening dick.

I laid down on my bed and spread my legs.

"Now clean me up."

"With What?" As he looked around. He was so Naive.

"With your tongue." I said.

"Euugh that is so gross" He cringed and I knew it was time to get tough.

"Bobby sex is not gross, cum is not gross, Licking a women's Pussy, Her Asshole or anything to make her cum is not gross. Until you learn to properly satisfy a women, your wife will think that sex is boring. Now get your ass down here and start licking."

He moved tentatively between my legs and I felt his tongue on my thighs, and licking all around, except where I wanted him. Finally frustrated, I grabbed his ears and pulled him straight mouth first into my leaking pussy.

"Now lick you Bastard"

I felt him trying to get away, but for just a couple of minutes, I then felt his tongue start on my outer lips, tentatively he moved up and down across my lips with just the tip of tongue. I knew he was licking his own cum leaking from my aching pussy. He kept this up until I grabbed his head and roughly pulled him tight against me, so his mouth was tight against me, until he lapped across my clit and I started to shiver. Still holding his head in place I felt his tongue enter my hole and I knew he was licking all of his and my cum off of and out of my leaking pussy. I let go of his head, but he continued to lapp away, switching from my pussy hole to my clit.

"Now bite it like my nipples" This time it took no other instructions, and I felt his mouth pull on my clit until I again shook with an orgasm.

He looked up at me with a big smile on his face, and quickly climbed up my body until we were face to face. I kissed him deeply, a first kiss. I tasted both of our juices mixed together, a truly heavenly elixir.

I felt his hard dick trying to get inside me again, but I pushed him off of me and turned over and let him enter me from behind. I felt his long hard cock slide into my slimey hole. He buried it deep inside of me and I felt it all the way down to my depths. I let me fuck the shit out of me, until I had climaxed 2 more times and I felt him stiffen up and groan. Then I felt his dick let loose with stream after stream of how cum, coating all my pussy walls. We both collapsed, covered in sweat and again I was leaking his and my cum.

When we finished, I laid with him for a couple of minutes.

"Bobby, that is how a women wants to feel. She may be tired, and scared, but she wants a Man to take control. To not be afraid to make her cum, over and over, and to make sex exciting. There are many ways to enjoy each other's bodies, but you have to take control and make her understand what you are willing to do and what you want her to do. Now go take a shower, before you leave."

10 minutes later, he came back into my room, showered and fully dressed. As he sat on my bed, I again took his chin in my hand and brought his face to within inches of my face.

"Robert, if you EVER tell anyone about this, I will never touch you again. I will tell Sherriff Dave you forced yourself on me, and I will tell your wife we had an affair. You Understand?"

Again the shy look. "I will not tell a soul." "Good Man" I told him. Then I took my finger and stuck into my pussy and pulled it out covered in both of our juices and put it in front of his mouth and he didn't hesitate to suck it in like a little cock and clean it off.

"Now be a good boy and go back to work, and maybe sometime I will show you how a great Blow Job feels, and how to properly fuck a women in the Ass. And maybe we can find new uses for your handcuffs and nightsitck"

I thought for sure he was going to strip again, but I was worn out, so I sent him on his way with a big smile on his face.

When Sandy finished explaining what had happened, I turned her so I could look her in the eye. "We all want to relive some fantasies and it sounds like you were very close to wanting to make that teenager into a man, and you finally got your chance."

"Maybe after we find out how Bobby did with his wife we can try a "Double Date"" Giving her my best lusty Eyebrow move. Sandy just slugged me and rolled over to nap, but by then I was rock hard, and there was going to be no sleep for a while.

sandy77
sandy77
41 Followers