The Fascination of Ashley

Story Info
A young woman, her hot mom, and an accidental exposure...
3.6k words
4.49
89.4k
110

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jiggajank
Jiggajank
325 Followers

Ashley craned her steering wheel rightward, pulling into the small apartment parking lot. Moving gingerly so as to avoid any of the neighbor's wayward kids, she gently and smoothly pulled her red Pontiac into her mom's reserved parking space. With a small sigh, she clicked off the ignition and gathered up her purse from the passenger seat next to her, reaching up to brush a strand of long blond hair from out of her face.

She opened the car door and swung her legs out onto the concrete, the muggy summer air blasting over her bare legs. Days like this made Ashley for short athletic shorts, which she was wearing right now, not to mention a soft white tank top. She had "summer girl" written all over her.

Standing out of the car and reaching up to stretch for a moment, she shut the car door behind her with melancholy and walked around to the trunk, hefting out a large duffel bag - a remnant of her failed weekend plans. She made her way toward her apartment door, flip-flops echoing loudly against the complex wall.

It was too bad. It was Friday, and Ashley was supposed to be 3 hours away in Platteville right now for a weekend visiting with her dad. Unfortunately, although not unsurprisingly, she'd received a fateful phone call from him when she was a mere hour outside of the city: DUI. The drunk-ass had been picked up for drunk-driving yet again. She turned around on the spot and drove two hours all the way back home, cussing under her breath all the way. She loved her dad but wished he could just get it together, for God's sake. The older Ashley got, the more she understood why her mom had divorced him when Ash was 10 years old. It's harder to see this kind of stuff when you're a kid.

Pattering her way up the front steps, she noticed her mom's car in the other parking spot next to the building. So, she was still at home in the apartment that she and her mom shared together.

Ashley furrowed her brow for a moment. Didn't her mom say she was going out to visit some of her girlfriends in the next town over for the evening? Her mom had already left by the time Ash was leaving. Why did she come back?

Ashley made a shrugging expression to herself. Didn't really matter. Just curious, was all.

Walking in through the apartment foyer, Ash made her way to Apt. 2. Rifling through her purse momentarily, she withdrew a small silver key and quietly unlocked the door, opening it slightly and slipping through like a cat through a fence.

Finding herself in the entrance hall, she slipped off her sandals and left them by the door, the cool floor tile feeling pleasant against her bare feet. Padding softly into the living room, she slowly laid her purse down on the side table as she arched her back in a slight stretch, looking around quizzically. Where was her mom at? Bathroom, maybe? It was rare to not find her mom watching TV, reading on the couch, or puttering around in the kitchen.

Feeling slightly hungry after her 4 hour-long misadventure, Ash turned toward the kitchen with a bag of Bugles in mind for a snack. But as she made her way to the kitchen, suddenly... a noise.

Ashley froze, her tiptoes on her back foot barely touching the ground mid-step. She'd heard something. It sounded like... a voice? Ashley furrowed her bow slightly and listened hard.

For a few moments, silence. Then...

"Ahhhh-oh!"

Ashley's eyes opened wide. From down the hallway by the bedrooms had sounded a definite voice - her mom's. It was unlike any noise that Ash had ever heard her mom make. What the hell was going on? And was that coming from the bedroom area? Could it be coming from outside instead?

Heart pounding slightly at the uncertainty of what she just heard, Ashley slowly crept toward the hallway, straining her ears for the slightest sign of any din. As she listened, she thought she heard... something. She wasn't sure what. Some kind of rustling? She stood at the hallway entrance with her ear trained towards the rooms at the end.

"...Ohhhhhh..."

Ashley froze. It was definitely her mom.. But what was going on here?

"...Eeeahhh... Aw yeah, girl..."

Shocking Ashley to her core, a second voice sounded - a deep, strained voice. Not one she recognized. And it sounded like a man.

Ash's mouth fell open suddenly. Her heart pounding went into double-overdrive. An idea of what she might be hearing was starting to dawn on her. But no, it couldn't be... could it? Would her mom really do that?

Moving gingerly down the hallway, soft carpet under her feet, Ashley crept up next to her mom's bedroom door. From here, a lot of noise was audible - rustling, creaking, and heaving breaths. Ashley, from some of her own experience, could recognize the breath: an almost musical heave dripping with pleasure.

Ashley was shaking by now. This was an unprecedented situation.

"Oh... oh, oh, oh, oh, yes Duane, yeesss!"

Ashley listened with her mouth agape, eyes wide, as her mom's voice rang out, taking on a rhythm that coincided with a increased creaking and heavy male breath. Duane? Did her mom say Duane? Ashley wracked her brain for a moment. Did she know a Duane? The name rang a bell, but Ashley was so distracted she could barely think straight.

No girl can resist the sounds of sex, especially not a 19-year old in her sexual prime. Ashley slowly moved toward the door, noticing that it was slightly ajar; ever so slightly. Crouching down, Ashley got onto all fours and prowled near the door curiously - nervous, scared, but totally hypnotized by the sounds she was hearing. As the door neared her face, the sounds got louder and louder.

Then, peeking through the ajar doorway, she choked back a gasp as her eyes took in the sight before her. There was her mom in bed on her back, completely naked, being absolutely pounded by... a black guy!

Ashley was shocked beyond belief. She stared at the naked man, his ebony skin covered in a sheen of sweat, accentuating rippling muscles across his body. Her creamy white mother had her legs back and high into the air, exposing her hot sex as if begging the black male to take every last bit of her. Her skin was deeply flushed, also covered in sweat.

The two lovers were deep in the throes of passion. Ash's mom had her hands on the man's chest, moaning loudly and deeply as he plowed himself deep into the mature woman with perfect rhythm and timing. The wet sounds of sexual organs rubbing together in concert filled the room. Her mom's eyes were half-shut and rolled back into her skull, her mouth half open in a dazed gap. She was making deep moaning sounds that sounded like pure pleasure. There was no mistaking it, even to an amateur like Ashley; her mom was in sexual nirvana at that moment, being totally taken by a rock-hard black stud.

And the dark man over her? Ashley's eyes drank in his body hungrily. She'd never seen a black guy naked, and it was something different from everything she was used to. His skin was remarkably similar to the color of milk chocolate - smooth, dark, and consistent. This guy was super muscular - not like bodybuilder large, but totally cut and athletic. There didn't appear to be an ounce of fat on his body, and the muscles in his back rippled with every up-and-down movement. And that butt... oh, that butt. A powerful mass of muscle moving like a pile driver against her mother's soft white thighs, pounding over and over without stopping, making a loud and wet smacking sound. The black guy was leaned over her mother proudly, driving his hips forward into her as if she were his conquest.

Ashley's eyes trailed down his asscrack to between his legs.

Oh. My. God.

She stared with rapt attention. This man was hung like a CHAMPION! A long, thick cock the size of her forearm jutted outward from his crotch, glistening brightly with a combination his own pre-cum and her mom's copious amounts of natural juices. It was dark, darker than his body even. Her eyes followed greedily as his muscular butt pulled outward, cheeks separating slightly, before clinching tightly and plowing back into the inviting wet pussy below. Her mom gave a deep moan with every arc, clearly feeling intense pleasure throughout her entire body. Her small, manicured feet quivered slightly, betraying her own loss to the incredible feeling of sex with a hung stud.

The man's cock was unbelievably impressive. Long, hard, and VERY black, with veins covering the entire length. As it wove in and out of her mom, Ashley was impressed how the head still seemed to be lodged in her mother even when his hips were pulled back all the way, making it seem like his immense black cock went on for days. There was no question that her mom was being filled to the brim by this black sexual beast.

Trailing upwards along the long ebony shaft, her eyes came to rest on the enormous set of balls hanging under his hips. Wow. This guy was hung in every sense of the word. His black nuts were each like the size of kiwis, dangling heavy and full between his legs like two exotic jungle fruits. His sack also shone in the light, covered in a combination of sweat and sexual juices. Ash could only imagine how much cum this guy was carrying around. Clearly, he was built for sex, as her mom had figured out at some point.

Ashley eyes darted back up to his face. Meanwhile, the sounds of sex were intensifying. Her mom's moans were now high-pitched squeals, crying out in bliss every time the huge black cock split her open. The man was quickening his pace and breathing even more heavily, sounding somewhat ragged. His eyes were shut and head held back, clearly in deep focus on what he was doing. It looked to Ashley like he was fighting something back, biting his lip tensely while drilling her mother repeatedly. This was practically an art form. There was such purpose to every thrust. Not only was this guy making her mom sound more womanly than Ashley had known possible, but he was clearly milking her pussy for every last ounce of pleasure that he could get out of it, obviously close to drowning in it - a battle every man eventually "loses" in the course of sex.

No, these people weren't just having sex. This was true FUCKING. Her mom was being 100% fucked - and deeply, if the guy's gigantic black cock was any indication...

As Ashley studied his face, something clicked.

Gym class. Gym class!

She choked back another gasp, very nearly alerting the lovebirds to her presence. Mr. Smith! Mr. Duane Smith, the gym teacher and football coach! The same Duane Smith who lived in the apartment complex next door! The black, athletic, well-liked gym teacher was fucking her petite, blonde, lily-white mother, and the sight was the most carnal, forbidden thing Ashley had ever seen.

Oh, dear God, was this the most forbidden thing she had ever seen.

Something was changing. Ashley could feel it. The sexual energy was beginning to come to a head. As the studly black football coach slid his cock in deeply, clearly moving in for the win (or "loss", depending on your viewpoint) his ass began clinching so hard it looked like it could flatten a penny. He shoved his thick black piece forward, driving his hips downward into her mother for maximum access. His head was held back, eyes tightly shut and teeth clinched, making an extremely pained low growl from deep within his throat. Her mom whimpering loudly and highly, her back arching in the bed and voice trembling uncontrollably with what sounded like explosions of pleasure in her brain. Her toes curled tightly, the muscles in her legs clearly completely losing function to a sexual magic far beyond her control. She was entirely at the mercy of hungry black cock.

The man's growl grew in intensity, being drawn out from a low rumble and getting louder, louder, closer to the air, becoming more ragged and powerful with every pounding fuck. His movements slowed down suddenly taking on an extremely deliberate rhythm.

And here it was. He pounded a few more times, deeply, powerfully, rhythmically, causing her mother to sob in an almost crying tone. A pleading tone. Pound... pound... pound... and...

"EeeeeeeeeEEEEEEYYYYAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!"

The sexual floodgates BURST! Mr. Smith threw his head back even further and let out a roar unlike anything Ashley had ever heard in her life - primal and masculine, brimmed with something more powerful that she could understand. Her eyes darted down to his cock, now plowed more deeply into her mom than Ash thought possible. He enormous balls were clinched tightly upward against his own hips, dumping a huge load of semen from his unprotected shaft into the tiny white woman's eager womb. His entire body seized repeatedly, the waves of pleasure moving from the tip of his cock, rippling through his balls and throughout his entire, ripped body. These weren't movements that a person could make consciously; the only thing that could do that was orgasm. And God damn, was Mr. Smith orgasming.

And her mother... Ashley watched with fascinated focus as her mother let out and loud wail. "OhhhHHHhhhHHHHhh, GooOooOoOODdddDd!"

Her voice warbled madly as her entire body shook, her hips bucking madly up against the black lover unloading deep inside of her, her hands clawing madly at the dark chiseled chest above her. There was no mistake that her mother was having as powerful of an orgasm as Mr. Smith, having her body completely controlled by the impulses of sexual pleasure being given to her by her extremely skilled fuck buddy.

The room was filled with sexual presence, the twin orgasms shared between the interracial lovers seeming to bend the very fabric of space and time itself. Ashley could almost swear she was the foot of the bed, watching closely while this virile and hung black stud unloaded his precious cargo into the deep recesses of an attractive and expectant white beauty - her own mother. The moment seemed to last forever, giving Ashley opportunity to etch this forbidden, naughty, and unbelievably arousing spectacle into her permanent memory.

For a few more seconds, Mr .Smith held himself high, convulsing slightly as his groin muscles worked to milk every last drop of seed from his balls into the waiting pussy of the beautiful ivory princess under him. Then, with a final deep breath, he collapsed powerfully onto the waiting beauty with a heaving moan. He buried his head into her neck, still moaning deeply with the aftershocks of his cosmic-scale orgasm. Her mother's small white hands appeared from under him, wrapping around her lover tightly. Her own voice continued to quiver, yelping in little bursts while Mr. Smith continued to slowly and lovingly move his cock slightly in and out of her exhausted vagina. The image of Mr. Smith's long black piece intermingling with her mother's exquisitely pink pussy was deliciously naughty to Ashley's budding sexual tastes.

She watched as the ebony rod slid slowly against her mother's warm labia, making small waves and wet noises in the tender female flesh. The friction caused the combined juices of the two lovers to form into small, sparkling pearls on their sexual organs, as if nature itself was showing it's approval of the union between these two beautiful people - the hard and strong black male and the soft, submissive white woman.

Ashley's own breaths were now taking on a ragged tone as she watched Mr. Smith pick his head up and meet her mother's lips. The room sounded of quiet smacks as the two lovers shared blissful post-sex kisses, their tongues dancing intermittently between still-heaving breaths.

Ash sat back on her legs a little, overcome by what she was seeing. This wasn't just sex, or even great fucking. There was something utterly magical to this scene. She had always admired her mother for her beauty; at 39, which itself was a young age, her mom almost appeared even younger. Her body was smooth and curvy in all the right places, yet with a hint of muscle from her long hours on the treadmill and elliptical. Her mom's breasts were healthy, not oversize but large enough to still turn heads - something Ashley had noticed men doing frequently with her mother around. Currently, those milky breasts were pressed up against Mr. Smith's chest, looking deeply flushed and sweaty from the sexual experience she had just worked her way through.

Ashley's couldn't help but reach up and rub her own breast gently while she examined her mothers. A wave of soft pleasure came over her as she imagined her own sweaty, distended breasts being pressed up against the rock-hard chest of a hot guy. She'd had sex with two guys now - but neither looked anything like Mr. Smith. Or was as hung as Mr. Smith.

Or black like Mr. Smith...

Suddenly... BZZZ!

Ashley's heart skipped a beat as she received a text message on her phone, vibrating loudly. She nearly fell over entirely, which would've been a dead giveaway to the occupants of the bedroom. Fumbling with her phone madly, she turned it to silent. Ashley froze, not moving a muscle. She was terrified. Had her mom or Mr. Smith heard her phone?

She listened closely, too nervous to look through the door.

...Nothing. Nothing new, anyway. She continued to hear smooth breathing and the light smacks of kissing. Light giggling sounded, a high pitched and lilting laugh coming from her mom. Mr. Smith responded with a low chuckle and some words - Ashley couldn't tell what.

They probably hadn't heard. They were clearly too into each other and post-sex bliss to notice the quiet buzz of her phone.

Suddenly, Ashley seemed to snap out of her daze. Holy shit. What if her mom had caught her? What if Mr. Smith or her mom had looked over at the door while they were having sex and seen her? Oh God. Ohhh God.

Ashley scooted backward quietly and softly got onto her feet, hightailing it out of the hallway. Without hesitating, she quietly gathered her things, slipped on her sandals, and darted out through the front door, closing it quietly behind her.

Coming out through the front door of the complex, she beelined toward her car, flip-flops echoing loudly once again. She was taking deep breaths and still shaking lightly. Yanking her car door open, she threw in her purse and plopped down into the drivers seat, shutting the door next to her.

"Relax", she thought, "Relax." She reached up and tied her blond hair into a loose bun, keeping it out of her face.

She was still shaken by the experience - not so much the sex as the nearly getting caught watching. Now, the enormity of what she just saw was starting to hit her. Her MOM was having SEX with the FOOTBALL COACH. Ashley exhaled slowly and stared out of the windshield, wondering about the situation. How long had this been going on? Were they dating? Or just... fuck buddies?

She thought back to the soft kisses, smiles, and laughter shared by the two as they rested together in bed. It didn't seem like the behavior of two people who just fuck for fun. But as far as Ash knew, her mom wasn't dating anyone, much less the black football coach.

As for why her mom was home, now it was obvious. Had the bit about going out with friends been a lie? Ashley wasn't sure, but she was sure about one thing: her mom definitely had not expected her to come home. Ashley hung her head backward onto the headrest. She should've called ahead and let her mom know she'd be coming home.

And then the terrible thought struck again: God, what if she'd been caught? Ashley brought her hands up to her face, rubbing her forehead slightly in exasperation. She'd been watching her own mother have sex, for God's sake. And truth be told, she kind of enjoyed it. How embarrassing. What on earth would she say to her mom if she'd been caught? The mere thought of having to sit down with her mom while her mom explained herself made Ashley sick.

Then it got even worse: oh God, Mr. Smith! What would she say to Mr. Smith? How awkward would it be for Mr. Smith to know she'd seen him naked and banging her mom? Now THAT was embarrassing. She really didn't know if she could deal with that.

Jiggajank
Jiggajank
325 Followers
12