The Fascination of Ashley Ch. 03

Story Info
A young coed finds interracial inspiration...
5.6k words
4.53
38.8k
35

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jiggajank
Jiggajank
325 Followers

Ashley sat on the stool, her bare legs and feet kicking idly while she slowly sipped her Starbucks. Caramel Macchiato, her favorite. It always served to calm her nerves and take her to a happy place, a function it was doing now - even with the blur of events still rushing through her mind's eye.

First, the memory of her mother, naked in bed with the big, black gym teacher from her old high school. His penis was enormous, bigger than Ashley thought a cock could get. Very black and hard, too. The thought made Ashley blush a deep crimson. She'd heard the rumors about black guys and wondered if they were true. From what she'd seen today, they might be.

Then, she met her beautiful cousin Jenna's boyfriend, Darius Robinson.

Shockingly, almost impossible by coincidence, he too was muscular, tall, and black. He exuded male confidence, something which Jenna clearly melted for. Ashley herself had to admit that she couldn't take her eyes off of him, especially when he slapped Jenna's ass in the store without a care in the world of who saw it. Despite whatever misgivings some white people might have to interracial dating, Darius and Jenna were happy and proud to show themselves off as a hot couple.

And Jenna got the distinct impression that Jenna and Darius were... having sex. She couldn't be sure, but there was a naughty glint in Jenna's eye whenever she looked at her boyfriend. A sort of hunger, a wanting.

Ash involuntarily imagined the two of them in bed, bodies sweaty and tired, making love to each other madly as Darius pile-drove Jenna's creamy white pussy into the mattress, every muscle on his hard black body rippling with male dominance as Jenna cried out helplessly - "victim" to an unstoppable onslaught of black cock.

The thought made Ashley shudder. It seemed so wrong. So forbidden.

Then, to top it all off, she ran into DeAndre, an old friend from high school - and Coach Smith's son, by crazy coincidence. He had completely changed since going off to college, transforming from a gangly, goofy slacker into a strong, composed football player. His physique was stacked with powerful muscles, and he seemed to have gained a lot of style. Ashley had to admit, he was looking like quite a man.

And he had asked her on a date.

Ashley had been dumbfounded. A date? With DeAndre? She'd never considered the idea. Never even thought of him as an option.

And for a moment, she was a little ashamed to say... She wasn't sure if she should date a black guy. A strange reluctance had come over her. She felt somewhat that society still viewed pretty white girls like herself in the arms of strong black males to be taboo and forbidden. For a brief moment, she wasn't sure what she should say.

But then... She thought of her mother.

Kisses. Heaving breath, covered in darkness. Mr. Smith's powerful orgasm. His beautiful ebony skin moving in tandem with the vanilla flow of her mother's petite, curvy frame.

And only one word popped into her head.

"Yes. "

It was a decision she had made unconsciously. The words had just tumbled out of her mouth, much to DeAndre's delight. She'd agreed to a date with him.

And as she walked away, she could've sworn she felt his eyes on her ass, covered in a set of small red athletic shorts.

It gave her an electrifying jolt. Whether it was thrilling or terrifying, she wasn't sure.

Perhaps both.

She flexed the toes on her bare feet in anxiety, feeling them massaged by the cool ocean air.

After Ashley had discovered her mother's, er... secret activity for the weekend, she'd quickly high-tailed it out of there. Her mom hadn't expected her back so soon, which is why Mr. Smith had been invited over.

He WAS invited, right? Ashley pondered for a moment. Mr. Smith, while a friendly and understanding teacher, was a very forceful coach who pushed the football team with sheer force of will. What if he... just showed up at the apartment? Naked? Pounding on the door? And her mom answers, only to be greeted by her secret black boyfriend... He grabs her roughly, planting a deep kiss onto her neck while squeezing her ass super hard, commanding in his deep voice "Girl, I need you. NOW!" before tearing off her clothes one by one as her mother playfully resists, losing her shirt... Her pants... Her panties... And then - naked before the raw sexual power of a strong, powerful black man with a long, hard cock...

Ashley choked on her Macchiato. What the hell was she thinking? She shook her head and held it briefly in her hands.

The days events had made a huge impression on her. Such events usually do to a young woman in her sexual prime, like Ashley. The power of sex over a young female mind is a thing to behold.

Ashley had called her mom later to let her know that the weekend plans with her dad had fallen through. She heard disappointment in her mom's voice, probably due to her dad's ongoing battle with alcoholism. But was there perhaps more to it? Perhaps her mom had other plans of her own which were canceled...?

But her mom also still thought she was a few hour's drive away, so Ashley had gone out to lunch - where she met Jenna, Darius, and DeAndre - before heading out to the boardwalk for some Starbucks. She was chilling by the beach, allowing the ambiance of wind and waves to caress her smooth young skin. She shuddered slightly as a cold breeze blew over her uncovered shoulders. Being petite and thin herself, Ashley got cold easily, not to mention that she was dressed totally for summer: short shorts, flips flops, and a tank top. Her long blonde hair fell loosely over the right side of her shoulders, the cold cup of iced coffee tingling her slender manicured fingers.

She stared out pensively, watching the crowds of people meander past. Kids hanging out, enjoying the summer. Older people walking together, getting some exercise. Dog owners walking their pets, stopping every once in a while to scoop up some... Unmentionables. Ashley always enjoyed people-watching at the beach. So many interesting people to see.. Not to mention cute guys. It just felt right. Her kind of place.

The sun was beginning to set, causing brilliant oranges and red to streak out over the sky and reflect off the clouds. Ashley sipped her drink, nearly halfway done with the large, sugary beverage. Her eyes darted from face to face, soaking in the scene in front of her.

Then, she stopped. Hold on. A familiar face.

As she watched, a tall brunette woman appearing to be in her 20s walked up to the edge of the boardwalk, leaning out against the fence. She was wearing a lovely, summery dress which billowed teasingly up her thighs in the sea breeze, revealing soft-looking ivory flesh. She too was in sandals, and her long, wispy brown hair danced behind her head as she looked out over the ocean.

She had gentle features. Very lovely. And looking down her frame, it was obvious the woman was very, very pregnant.

Suddenly, Ashley remembered. Mrs. Johnson! It was Mrs. Mandy Johnson, her English teacher from senior year of High School! Her heart leapt a little. Ashley liked Mrs. Johnson and thought she was a cool teacher, not to mention extremely beautiful. Ash looked over her again, admiring Mrs. Johnson's serene beauty. She looked so pretty standing against the sunset, the oranges and reds of the sky shimmering over her shiny brown hair. And that dress was so amazing on her - it made Ashley a little jealous. Mrs. Johnson seemed like such a woman... Classy, in control of herself, but also super feminine and beautiful. Truth be told, she felt like she looked up to Mrs. Johnson a little bit. She was kind of what Ash aspired to be like.

And that pregnant belly... Ashley couldn't help but view her with a warm feeling in her own tummy. She recalled Mrs. Johnson announcing her pregnancy in the late winter, excitedly telling the class that she and her husband were expecting a baby. All the girls, of course, swooned, and wanted to know all the details of what she was planning: if it were a boy, a girl, the clothes, the toys, etc. You know how girls are.

And of course... Ashley was sure that she wasn't the only girl who had thought about it: Mrs. Johnson having sex, being impregnated by that most taboo of activities. The thought was so naughty: their relatively straight-laced and demure teacher in bed with her handsome husband, his strong arms holding her down while he made her pregnant with an accompanying orgasm as a gift. Ohhhh, yes...

At least, Ashley presumed Mrs. Johnson's husband was handsome and strong. It seemed only right that such a pretty woman would be with a real manly guy, the kind of guy who would be strong and caring and in control.

Oh, she and her friends had tried to find out. They'd Facebook stalked her. But Mrs. Johnson's profile was tightly locked down, and her profile pic was just a picture of her in her wedding dress by herself. Very beautiful but revealed nothing. No matter how they searched, they couldn't find out anything about her husband, and he'd never come into school. When Ashley envisioned it, she imagined her English teacher with someone like Chris Hemsworth. Mmmm.

Suddenly, Ashley noticed a figure walking up by Mrs. Johnson. She'd barely even noticed his approach.

The figure walked up behind Mrs. Johnson - slender, beautiful, ivory skinned Mrs. Johnson - and kissed her deeply on the cheek, stretching out his strong looking arms around the creamy beauty.

His strong DARK arms.

Ashley froze. Oh God. No way. No way, no way, no way. There was no way this was coincidence. Something was happening today. Somebody was messing with her. They had to be.

Mrs. Johnson was in the arms of a tall, handsome, strong looking BLACK man. He had his arms wrapped lovingly around the white English teacher, his hands fondling her pregnant belly with tender care. Ashley looked at his face through her stunned eyes; he was very handsome, like the actor Idris Elba. Dark eyes shimmered at the woman, clearly drinking in the beauty.

Mrs. Johnson turned back towards him with a smile, her gentle eyes shining brightly on his face. She reached out softly and met his lips with hers, his large, plush black lips pressed up her delicate white lips. This was incredible for Ashley to watch. Her hips grew warm as she watched the beautiful 20-something teacher she looked up to make out affectionately with her strong black...

Husband? Ashley's eyes darted to the man's left hand. On his ring finger, a shiny silver band. Huh. Wow. She looked back up at the affectionate lovers in a daze. So this was the famous "Mr. Johnson." A strong, vibrant black male who oozed romance and masculinity. Just like Ashley imagined... Well, almost.

Ashley watched with a strange feeling of wanting as her eyes remained fixed on the couple. They both turned to look out over the ocean, her teacher's back pressed up against her large black husband's chest. A single huge black hand was stretched out over the material of Mrs. Johnson's belly, as if cradling the precious passenger within.

Ashley pondered this for a moment. Mrs. Johnson was alabaster white, while her husband was VERY black. What would their children look like? Mocha skin, probably? She imagined that the girls would be lovely and graceful like their mother, the boys strong and capable, like how their dad looked.

And perhaps... If what she saw on Mr. Smith was true, then.... Perhaps long-cocked too. Hard and black. Inherited from their long-cocked black father.

Such a thought normally would've flustered Ashley. But she was lost in the moment, pondering all these things in her heart.

SIX MONTHS EARLIER...

Mandy walked slowly over to the dresser, her luscious and firm booty swaying gently under the short, silky robe. It barely covered her ass, revealing an enormously teasing amount of soft, supple curves. The plush carpet felt pleasant under her bare feet, taking her time to carefully place each step in front of the other - creating an extremely sexy and sensual walk for her husband reclining on the bed behind her.

Her black husband Jerome reclined on the large King Size bed, the white sheets crumpled up around him. He was naked, the soft low light of the room catching on every muscle over his ripped ebony body. A long black cock sat half-hard over his thigh - getting harder. He watched his nearly naked wife with extreme male hunger as she went to retrieve their special oils from the "sex cabinet", as Mandy would call it with a naughty glint in her eye. His cock tingled with anticipation, causing him to reach out with a large black hand and grip it tightly. Damn. His hot white princess never ceased to amaze.

Reaching out with a slender, manicured hand, Mandy pulled open the drawer to reveal a number of small implements and bottles - various dildos, vibrators, lubes, and oils. The sight made her smirk; at work and in regular life, Mandy was such a graceful and classy woman. Rarely swore, rarely made a dirty remark.

But in bed with her husband, with nobody around... She was a wanton SLUT. No shame in it. Her husband unlocked the deepest female urges in her, and when her soft white pussy opened to his strong black manhood, she would submit her entire sexual being to the pursuit of pure pleasure on his hard black shaft. She loved it. God, she loved being a black-cock wife.

They had frequent sex. Multiple times per day, most days per week. Sometimes he would show up at her school and they go out to his large SUV and have sex in the parking lot, his heavily tinted windows protecting them from prying eyes. Sometimes she would show up at his work in a financial firm and disappear into his office, locking the door and making harcore love on his desk. They were a very sexual couple, eager to explore each other's bodies at every opportunity.

And she never got tired of exploring every inch of his proud ebony cock. A real cock. A man's cock.

Tonight, though, was a special night. Tonight was more than just sex. Tonight, something very important was happening. Something that would change them both forever.

And it called for something that they had saved for a very special occasion.

Pulling her hand back out of the drawer, Mandy turned back toward her husband with small red jar in hand. Looking at him with the hunger of a female tigress in heat, she walked back to the bed seductively. Her naked black hunk looked her over, his eyes drinking in her massive cleavage. One more half-inch and those sweet white breasts would bounce out of her silky pink robe with jiggling joy.

His grip on his cock tightened as he began a slow up-and-down motion, taking care to move over all 8 inches. Thoughts of laying some black pipe deep into his wife's soft pink pussy made the tip of his cock explode with pleasure, bringing a heavy heft of breath to his lips.

Mandy gently lowered herself onto the bed on her knees between Jerome's wide open legs, feeling a slight draft sneak in the open spaces on her flirty robe. She took in the sight of her husband relaxing on the bed. Damn. He was SO sexy. She looked over his powerful arms and stacked shoulders, his rock hard abs and perfect groin muscles. Not to mention... His long, firm love muscle. She reached up and gently teased her own nipple, biting her lip as she looked at her project for the next hour. She was going to pleasure him in every way possible. She was going to milk his black cock with so much eager white pussy that he'd leave her packed full of cum in her belly by the time the night was over.

Because tonight.... They had decided.

Tonight, they were making a baby together. It was time.

From between her lover's legs, she pulled her own legs in under her, taking on a very feminine pose. She gently unscrewed the top of the jar, pulling it off with a pop as the smell of unidentifiable but pleasant oils and spices wafted up to her nose. She took in a deep breath, feeling a warm fuzziness fill her head. This was an oil they'd purchased when she and her husband had visited Barbados, bought from a local doctor who specialized in traditional carribbean medicines. It had been recommended to them by another couple who said they would fly out to Barbados simply to buy it. It was an oily ointment which, when applied to a man's cock and balls, would elevate them to a highly sensitive state which increased pleasure 10-fold. They'd tried it a few times, and God DAMN did it seem to work. Mandy had never seen Jerome holler as loud, pound as furiously, or cum as hard as he did when his cock and balls were lathered in the sex ointment. They weren't sure how it worked, but it was amazing. Because they couldn't afford to go to Barbados simply to buy more traditional ointment, they tried to use it sparingly.

She dipped a few fingers into the clear substance, scooping a dollop as she looked up at her husband with a wicked smile. Her naked black buck was slowly jacking himself off, a few shiny beads of pre-cum sitting on the end of his immense, impressive shaft. She knew that tonight, he wanted to be as hard as possible for maximum access to her womb. He'd get the chance. Again and again, until her belly was swollen with African seed and fresh life.

Screwing back on the lid, she reached over to place it on the nightstand before leaning forward over her husband's package, her breasts dangling teasingly.

"Oh, Jerome... " Mandy whispered seductively," You love this, don't you?"

He breathed heavily in response, eyes fixed on his wife.

With trepidation, her small hands reached toward Jerome's large black balls. They were enormous, about the size of kiwis, and hung heavy and loose under his cock. She imagined how much sperm he must be carrying, and where most of it would go. The thought made her giggle with anticipation as she felt a slight sheen of wetness appear on her bare, soft vagina.

Jerome groaned deeply as the ointment made contact with his black ball sack, a warm sensation immediately spreading out from the point of contact and throughout his hips. Mandy flicked her hair back with a smile as she worked her fingers gently into his prodigious nuts, careful to lovingly rub the ointment into the crevices of every wrinkle.

With amazement, she watched as Jerome's cock stiffened into a straight pole. It was working it's magic quickly.

For a minute or two, she focused on his balls and gooch, making sure the wonderful ointment was rubbed in deep. Jerome held his head back on the bed, eyes closed, making sounds of deep male pleasure. The balls were great, but he knew what was next. Long. Hard. Aching for attention.

Sensing this excitement, Mandy reached out with her fingers and gently took his cock into her hand, slipping her fingers around it's length and girth. This elicited a huge moan from Jerome, unafraid to show his sheer sexual joy from bubbling forth. She leaned forward, drinking in the musky smells of testosterone wafting up from his slightly sweaty genitals. Her mouth watered at the thoughts elicited by the scent. Reaching back with her free hand, Mandy tenderly dug one slender finger into her clitoris, making a slight squish sound as the wetness of her aroused pussy squished around her. She bit her lip through a small moan, clitoris in one hand with her husband's big black piece in the other.

Slowly and carefully, she jacked him with gentle care. When her hand reached the bottom of his shaft, she would gently slide her hand up to the very tip, gently squeezing his glans for a moment before gripping tightly and pulling down firmly on the cock, causing explosive stars of pleasure to appear before her husband's eyes. His hips began to buck slightly under her grip, eager to let loose with a flow of precious seed out from his swollen balls.

She opened her dazed eyes and looked into his pained face. "No, no, no. Not yet."

Jiggajank
Jiggajank
325 Followers
12