The Fast & The Furious Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing saga of fast cars & hot sex.
1.8k words
4
11.4k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The apartment building was on the better side of town. It looked like an office building, with glass windows for the outer walls. Jason studied the five-story building, trying to guess which window was hers. He finally walked up to the door and pushed the buzzer with her name beside it.

"Who is it?" snapped the voice on the other side.

"Me. I've heard there are some dangerous curves around here, especially when they're wet."

"I think I know the road you're talking about."

"Good, 'cause I need a guide."

"5th floor. 504" The door buzzed then clicked open. Jason pushed, and went inside. After gliding up the stairs and some looking around, Jason halted at the door with 5-0-4 on it, and knocked. The door swung inward.

On the other side was Hannah, still wearing the same tight leather skirt and nothing shirt. The two stared at each other, the air crackled. Instead of coming in, Jason grabbed Hannah by the arm and yanked her out into the hallway. She let out a startled cry. Jason pushed her against the wall and dropped to his knees. Hannah's cry turned into an animal moan as she realized what he was after.

Jason ran his hands up Hannah's lithe legs, pulling up the leather skirt as he went. She wore nothing underneath, and already she could feel herself responding to his lust. She looked down and caught his eyes. "Taste me." Jason responded by licking his way up her leg, starting at her left ankle, running over her calf, and up her inner thigh. She parted her legs willingly, urging him on. Her hands slipped over her breasts, feeling her own nipples harden. In one motion she pulled her shirt over her head, baring her chest to Jason, and the world, not caring who saw. She was so wet she could feel her moisture running down her thigh. As Jason neared her slit, she ran her hands down her stomach, across her hairless pubic region, and into the crease of her lips. She felt her own warmth and juices. She offered a finger to Jason, who took the finger greedily into his mouth and sucked her nectar off. Hannah then raised her hand to mouth so she could taste herself, and threw her head back as Jason licked directly into her waiting slit.

Jason loved her taste. His tongue snaked out, probing and caressing Hannah's pussy. Her hands moved to the back of his head, urging him closer. He responded by parting her outer lips and slipping into her. He looked up as Hannah began to writhe underneath his tongue.

Hannah managed to look down, and when she did she nearly came. Here was the man she had met just this night, but knew by reputation, challenging her with a stare. The sight of him, his mouth pressed hard against her while he was on his knees in her hallway . . . she groaned an animal sound of pure lust.

Jason felt her moan all the way through her body. He increased his pace, reaching up to suck her clit. When he made contact, she screamed. Her voice shook the hall. Jason's cock was so hard it threatened to burst out of his pants, but he controlled his urge to fuck her right there. Not until she cums first, he thought. Her gasps answered his challenge.

"Jasso...oh...ggodd....yesss...fuck me with your tongue! I'mmm cummmingggg"

Hannah felt her body tighten and quiver. Her sensations were turning inside out, with the one focus being this man between her legs. She felt herself on the edge, ready to plunge. Her hands tightened hard on the back of Jason's head as her back arched.

Jason felt her begin to shake. He snaked his hands to her ass and pulled her harder against him. Her cheeks were so firm in his hands. He plunged his tongue into her as deep as it would go and held it, her wet heat all around him.

Hannah felt Jason enter her, and it was the last straw. "FUCK YESSS!!!!!" she screamed as her body bucked against him and the wall. Her body exploded with light and noiseless sound. Her pussy rippled and contracted as she came, her muscles quivering, legs almost collapsing.

Jason felt Hannah's body tighten and orgasm powerfully, as she did he fought to keep his mouth glued to her. He held it there as she bucked and then finally collapsed back against the wall. Jason looked up, his eyes shining with lust.

"Now that we're even, we can up the speed limit and move on to the good stuff" Jason whispered. He pushed up against Hannah. She could feel his raging hard-on trapped between them. She smiled. The prelims were over.

Hannah looked over as she heard the elevator chime.

"Shit. If that's my neighbor, she'll call the cops for indecent exposure. She thinks it's her God-given duty to try to get me in as much trouble as she can. Damn woman." She pulled Jason into her apartment and closed the door, noticing her shirt still lay in the floor. Oh well, let the damn bitch speculate, she thought and laughed out loud.

Jason turned from inspecting the apartment. 'What?" he asked.

"Oh nothing, just taunting my lovely neighbor" she answered. "Hey, I was on my way to the shower when you buzzed, would you like a drink?"

"I need to clean up myself, racing's dirty work," he said, challenging her with his piercing blue eyes.

"Fine with me" Hannah replied, "there are some extra towels in the hall closet. Grab them on your way in" she said as she slipped her skirt over her head, enticing him with her nakedness. He knows when not to back down. This is getting better and better.

Jason's eyes watched her leave, appreciating the slender curves of her departing form, frozen in place. His mind quickly reminded him that he needed to remove his clothes so he could join the woman. He looked down and began to remove his boots, slipping his black leather pants over his feet and folding them neatly. He could hear Hannah moving around in the bathroom, turning on the water, making other little noises. He took off his shirt, pulling it over his in one smooth motion, revealing his body in its smooth, muscular splendor. His cock was erect and hard, proclaiming his desire to any who happened to be watching. He followed Hannah to the bathroom, opened the door to be assaulted by steam, suddenly remembering, shit, the towels. He turned around looking for the closet. He retrieved the towels and returned to the bathroom.

He could see her through the glass paneling of the shower door, the water cascading over her curves, her eyes closed as she reveled in the feel of the warm water massaging her body. Jason put the towels on the counter and slid open the door. "Excuse me miss, but this seems to be the only shower, and I am in need of cleanin'" he said, faking an ignorant southern accent.

Hannah opened her eyes and looked at him, repressing a smile. "Why, but of course!" she bantered back "by all means, there's plenty of room in here for someone else." He has a sense of humor too, how nice.

Jason stepped in and slid the door shut behind him. She studied him for a brief moment, noticing his hard body, his cock erect with his lust, his eyes burning as he watched her assess him. She nodded her head almost imperceptibly and turned around to hand him the shower gel.

Jason saw her move and knew that now has his moment, he moved toward her and grabbed her waist, pressing his body against her, letting her feel how hard he was for her. He whispered into her ear "I've waited for this all night, I want to feel my cock buried inside you, to feel your body pressed against mine, driving home . . ."

Hannah was startled at his touch, but was turned on even more by his impatience. She turned to look him in the eye as she said, "You want me that bad do you?"

He simply nodded.

"You want me to put your cock in my pussy and ride you home?"

"Yes."

As they had been speaking, Hannah had maneuvered herself so that her back was to the shower wall and Jason's back was to the falling water. She had her arms around Jason's neck and pulled him closer. "How about we do that then?" she whispered as she lifted her right leg and curled it around Jason's hip. She took Jason's cock into her and placed it just inside her pussy. Using her other arm and her leg, she pulled Jason into her.

Jason had barely registered what had happened, one moment he was burning to be inside her and the next he was driving deep into her warmth and moisture. He let out an animal groan. He pressed his body hard against hers as he began kissing her mouth, her face, her neck, hungry passionate kisses. He could feel Hannah respond as she kissed him back, his face, his neck, his shoulders. All other thoughts had fled from both their minds as they became focused on what the other was doing and the pleasure that was coursing through their bodies.

Jason began to pump as he ground himself into her deepest spaces; he was large and stimulated her in ways she had never experienced before. Hannah could feel his tension mounting, his intensity mirroring his peaking pleasure. "Hannah" he moaned "yes oh please don't stop, oh yes, oh Hannah!" All restraint was abandoned, his eyes were closed now, he was lost to the pleasure and the lust, he could hear Hannah screaming his name as they both neared climax.

"Jason!! Oh oh, harder yes, drive deeper, yes take me, yes feel me around you! Yes Jason!!"

Their bodies moved of their own accord now, sliding against each other, moving with the rhythmic dance of fucking. Deeper and deeper, harder and harder, their bodies pleasuring the other's.

Hannah could feel that she was near, moaned "Jason, I'm going to come, oh yes. Come with me!!"

Jason could last no longer, his desire exploded within him as he exploded within Hannah, letting out a howl of pleasure. He could feel her powerful orgasm as her body shuddered and spasmed around him. "Oh Hannah!!"

"Jason!!"

Their bodies spent, they collapsed against the wall, letting the water run over them, their breath ragged and panting.

Hannah took Jason's chin in her own and raised it so that he was looking in her eyes. "That, young man, is only the beginning. Shall we get clean now?"

He looked at her and nodded; he could feel his desire welling up inside him once again, begging for recognition. Not yet, we've got all night.