The Fast Food Worker

Story Info
One word triggers tit play, finger fucking, and a blow job.
3.8k words
4.22
51.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another summer day. And it was lunch time. And I had to get out of the office away from my boring job. But, let's face it - my lunch hours were usually just as boring as my work. Little did I know that today everything would change.

I put my files and working papers away in the file drawer, as I had been instructed to keep them away from any prying eyes from the nearby cubicles. I logged out of my computer and locked the keyboard, and pushed myself away from the desk, leaned back and stretched.

I swiveled in my chair and glanced across the aisle at Shannon - her of shoulder length brown hair, perfectly groomed except for that single strand that seemed to always find its way to the front of her glasses. Blue eyes, perfect nose, full lips with just the right amount of color. Soft, kissable neck and from there down, simply a perfect body. Today she wore her patented sleeveless, tight blouse which, as usual, was struggling to contain her chest. All the men in the company dreamed of getting into that blouse and under that bra and sucking, what had to be, a glorious set of tits. Her long, tanned legs always appeared from under a short, tight skirt and today was no exception. She usually wore black pumps.

Every once in a while, when she didn't think I was looking, she would turn her chair into the aisle, plant both feet on the floor and spread her legs, secretly giving me a crotch shot that she didn't think I could see. I had heard that she would do the same thing in the cafeteria when she thought she could get away with it without anyone actually seeing all the way up.

Anyway, my glance was returned directly to me as she was sitting with her legs crossed dangling one of her shoes on one foot. She was toying with her pen, slowly stroking it across the top of her chest as she looked me straight in the eye. I was busted.

I turned slightly to hide my suddenly growing hard on and asked, "So, want to get some lunch? I think I'll go out today."

"Yeah? Where ya going?" She smiled and deftly slipped her shoe on, uncrossed her legs, and recrossed them with her other leg on top. If I was closer and had a flashlight, I could have probably seen all the way in. As it was, it was just another tease and as I moved my gaze from her legs to her face, I shifted a little more.

"I dunno. I'm kind of wanting a salad. Maybe I'll go to that fast food place over by 38th and Orchard. I've heard some decent things about their salads. Interested?" I had no illusions that she would opt to go with me, but being the courteous co-worker that I was, I asked.

"Thanks. Maybe some other time. I'm in the middle of this work with a deadline of tomorrow, so I think I'll just go upstairs and have a quick bite."

I thought to myself "Fuck. I'd like to get in the middle of something - your spread legs." but I actually said "O.K. I'll let you know how the food is today. Have a good lunch." and I got up to leave.

"O.K., that's a deal," she replied as she uncrossed her legs, leaned back in her chair - obviously to give me another "hidden" crotch shot - and swiveled around to her desk.

I picked my keys up from my desk and walked toward the stairs thinking about all the good bad things I could do to her. I stopped by the restroom on the way out to splash a little water on my face to cool down, then went out, walked across the parking lot to my car.

*****

The line at the fast food counter was just as long as I thought it would be. Finally, I got to the register and ordered my salad and drink.

"What's the name for your order?" the clerk asked.

"Excuse me?"

"What's your name?" she asked, evidently annoyed that I didn't know that each order had an associated name. It registered to me just then that another person behind the counter was yelling out names - matching up orders to names - names that the order takers would put on the order.

"Uh... Sorry... Let's see," I said apologizing for slowing her down while looking at another girl behind the counter who was filling orders and putting food on trays.

Son of a bitch! Shannon already had me thinking about sex, and this girl should have been in the centerfold of some skin magazine. She was just a little short, but her blond hair framed a face that was meant to be on the cover of some magazine. Her uniform did little to hide her assets. The top two buttons of her short-sleeved shirt were undone and the remaining buttons were straining against their load. I was hoping she would hand me my food order so I could get a closer look. I had to think quickly.

"Uh...The name's Master. M-A-S-T-E-R." What the hell, let's see what happens, I thought.

The clerk typed the name in, handed me a cup and my receipt, put a copy of the receipt in the line of receipts on the counter, and looked over my shoulder, saying "May I help the next person in line?"

I moved away from the register staring at this beauty behind the counter who was oblivious to my interest. It was an assembly line operation as she looked up at the screen that listed all the unfilled orders, the timer that showed how long each order was in the queue, the name associated with the order, and each of the items for the order. She would take a tray from the stack, glance up at the screen, pick up items for that order, and place them on the tray. Then she would glance up once more, press a button on a switch to clear the order, pick up the tray, turn around, pick up the corresponding receipt from the counter, and call out the name associated with the order. As she turned, her tits would sway back and forth, causing me to gawk openly.

It was the same when my order came up. She put the salad on the tray, turned, and caught my eye. I nodded to her indicating that this was my order. She held the tray out to me, looked down at the copy of my receipt, and said "Here's your salad..." Then she paused and looked up at me. Instantly her eyes got a faraway look and her demeanor changed. She added "...Master."

"Fuck! Keep it going," I told myself.

I focused a stare right at her and said in a no nonsense voice, "Give me some salad dressing."

In a measured voice she replied "Yes... Master," turned back to a small refrigerator, opened it, and got out a packet of dressing. She turned and placed it on my tray.

"Here you are... Master."

"Thank you. Don't forget. I'll be back."

'Yes... Master," she said in a monotone voice with a faraway look.

"Now, get back to work," I ordered her.

She seemed to snap out of the trance, turned, and went back to placing food on trays. I took my tray, filled my soda cup, and found a seat where I could watch her. It seemed as if our encounter was forgotten as she dutifully and efficiently filled each order, called out the name, and handed trays to the customers. Her tits rocked back and forth each time she turned. In due time the lunch crowd thinned out and she wasn't needed behind the counter. I saw her grab a cloth and a spray bottle and come out to the tables to clean them. Eventually she would need to pass by my table. I waited.

She walked up to my table and looked at me. As before, she got that faraway look and her demeanor changed. "Get me another napkin," I ordered her.

"Yes... Master," she replied, putting the cloth and spray bottle down on my table, walking over to the napkin dispenser, and carefully pulling out one napkin. She returned to my table and placed the napkin down beside my tray, then stood at the side of my table with her arms at her side. I was amazed at my good luck at finding someone this beautiful and so responsive to my suggestions and I continued to push it; my luck that is.

"In five minutes take your break. Meet me at the front door. Now, continue with your work," I directed, not really knowing what the result would be.

"Yes... Master," she answered trancelike. She picked up the cloth and bottle and, almost like magic, assumed her previous persona and continued cleaning the other tables. I thought about Shannon and her teasing crotch shots, my cock twitched, and I hurriedly finished my salad.

I was waiting outside the front door watching people leave when, right on time, she came out, walked over to me, and stood waiting. The faraway look wasn't so pronounced, but I could tell she was waiting for direction.

"Come with me," I said.

"Yes... Master."

I walked through the covered parking area to where my car was parked, pushed the button on my key fob to open the doors, and opened the passenger side door.

"Get in." She got into the car.

I walked around and got in the driver's seat.

"How long is your break?"

"Fifteen minutes."

Just long enough, I thought, although I would have to hurry.

"What's your name?"

"Becky," she answered looking at me and through me.

"How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

"Becky, do you want to show me your tits?"

"Yes... Master."

"Becky, show me your tits."

She unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off her shoulders, exposing her light-blue, half-bra which was, indeed, straining under its load. She put her fingers under each of the bra cups and pulled it up and over her tits. She turned toward me and thrust out her chest.

"My god!" I thought. Was there anything more perfect? They must have been C-cup and were perfectly positioned on her chest. No sag. Large, brown areolas. Dime-sized nipples that were beginning to firm up and pointing straight at me. A slight smile crossed her lips. I was almost too mesmerized to act, but not quite. I reached out with both hands and began to maul her tits and rub, pinch, and squeeze her nipples. I could feel her push against my hands and a moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

I pulled her nipples hard. Another moan. However, the clock was running.

I pulled my hands away and she slumped back against the seat. Her nipples were red, hard, and distended, and still pointing at me.

"Becky, give me your panties."

Without hesitation she turned forward in her seat, put her hands under her uniform skirt, lifted up, and slid her panties down over her knees and off her feet. She sat back down and handed her pink bikini panties to me. I took them, felt the dampness, and sniffed her scent. The clock was running.

"Becky, show me your pussy."

She immediately pulled her skirt up around her waist and still seated, leaned back against the door. She turned toward me, put her left knee on the seat back, extended her right leg up on the dash, and pushed up and out toward me. Her bare pussy looked me right in the eye.

Even in the dim light of the parking lot I could see her pussy lips were puffy and glistening with wetness. I reached out and stroked her pussy with two fingers. She groaned and pushed up trying to get my fingers into her cunt. I pushed two fingers into her cunt and rubbed her clit with my thumb.

"Oh!" she exclaimed looking down at my hand on her pussy. I stroked in and out two times, then pushed in hard up to my knuckles with my thumb hard on her clit and held it there. I felt a small spasm and she began to thrust against my hand. The clock was running; I had to decide what to do.

With great reluctance I pulled my fingers out of her cunt, stuck one finger into my mouth, and licked it clean. I reached over and stuck the other finger into her mouth and felt her tongue swirl around, cleaning it off. I pulled my hand back. Her pussy was dilated and almost pulsing with need.

I unbuckled my belt, unsnapped and unzipped my fly, and pulled my hard, stiff cock out from my pants. I was so hot my cock was almost hurting. "Becky, suck my cock."

No 'Yes... Master' this time. She just pulled her leg down from the dash, got up on her hands and knees, leaned over the console, and grabbed my cock with one hand. Her ass was up in the air with her pussy on display for anyone who happened to look in the window. She immediately swallowed my cock and I looked down to see her blond hair pumping up and down.

I was so fucking turned by the events that it didn't take long for me to explode. I grunted, pushed down on the back of her head, thrust my cock up into her throat, and drained all I had. I could hear and feel her gulping hard and swallowing with each spurt.

Finally, I was done. She sucked off my softening cock, rose up on her knees, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and looked at me. Her skirt had dropped down to her knees, but her tits were still magnificent and pointing straight out at me. I resisted the urge to touch them as I knew time had run out.

"Becky, put yourself back together."

She sat down in the seat and pulled her skirt down. She grabbed her bra and recaptured and repositioned those splendid tits, buttoned her blouse, and tucked it into her skirt.

I was too weak to move.

"Becky, go back to work," I reluctantly told her. She got out of the car, closed the door, and walked away.

I realized I was sitting in my car with my pants undone, my half-hard cock out, and my boxers wet with her saliva. I pulled my boxers up and zipped up my pants. I looked back toward the building, but she was gone.

*****

I was still marveling at what had happened by the time I got back to my desk. Shannon was at her desk as I turned my chair out and sat down. She immediately turned toward me, I thought she glanced down at my crotch, and she asked "So, how was your salad?"

"It was amazing," I said. "How was your lunch?" I asked back.

"Lunch was uneventful and boring as usual. Amazing, huh? That must have been some salad."

"Yes, it was," I replied unpretentiously. A slight smile escaped my lips as I added "Maybe I'll take you there sometime and show you what it was like."

She raised her eyebrows in an inquisitive look and said "Well, maybe you can." Then she put both feet down on the floor, spread her legs to give me her usual crotch shot, looked at me looking between her legs, and turned back around to her desk.

I grinned and thought to myself, "You forgot to say 'Master'."

*****

I'm not sure what happened, but I was just doing my job filling orders, putting food on the trays, smiling, and giving them to the right customers. I had this order of a salad and drink. I turned and there was this guy looking straight at me. They usually look at the tray to see if all their order is there, so this made me a little self-conscious. Anyway, I smiled, looked at him, and said, "Here's your salad." I looked down for the receipt because we're always supposed to call customers by their name. It seems friendlier. I saw the receipt and the name and before it even registered, I said "Master."

All of a sudden my body got tingly all over and I felt almost like I had moved out of my own body. He was looking straight at me and said, "Give me some salad dressing."

Without even knowing it, I said, "Yes, master," turned back to the cooler, got some dressing, and placed it on his tray.

I said, "Here you are," then I don't know why, but I added "Master."

He said, "Thank you. Don't forget. I'll be back."

I replied, "Yes," then again added, "Master." I don't know why I said that. It was almost like I was in a trance.

Then he said, "Now, get back to work." He turned and walked away from the counter.

All of a sudden I was aware of what was going on around me and what I was supposed to do. I did notice that I was sweating just a little and my nipples were getting hard like they do when my boyfriend rubs them. It was a weird feeling because nobody had even touched them. Anyway, I continued working.

The lunch crowd wasn't any busier than normal and pretty soon my supervisor told me to go around and clean the tables. Even though most people are neat, there are always some who spill drinks or food that need to be cleaned up; that was my job, too. I got my rag and the spray bottle of cleaner, went out, and started to do the tables. It was pretty routine, spraying and wiping the tables and seats off.

All of a sudden I was at this table where this same guy was sitting and I felt that funny, tingly feeling again. He told me to get him another napkin and it was like I didn't have any control of what I was doing.

I said, "Yes, master." Why was I saying that? I put the spray bottle and rag down, got him a napkin, and put it on the table by his tray. He told me to take a break in five minutes and meet him by the front door. That didn't even seem unusual, like customers told me that all the time.

"Yes, master," I said it again. Sweat began running down between my breasts and I felt my pussy get wet. I wasn't completely aware what was happening, but it didn't feel bad at all. He told me to go back to work and just as if nothing had happened, I picked up my rag and bottle and continued cleaning tables.

In a little bit I told my supervisor I was going to take my break. I walked out the front door and there he was, just like he was waiting for me. He told me to go with him and I went along just like he was in control of what I could do.

We got to a car, he opened the door, and told me to get in. It didn't even cross my mind that I was getting into a car with a total stranger and that it was dangerous. He got in the other side and asked me my name and age. Then he asked if I wanted to show him my breasts. He called them 'tits', just like my boyfriend does. As soon as he said 'tits' I could feel my pussy get wetter and more than anything, I wanted him to see my breasts. In almost no time I had undone my blouse and pulled my bra up over my 'tits'. I turned toward him and he started feeling them, squeezing them, and pulling and pinching my nipples.

It felt so good! I was pushing into his hands and he was hurting me so good! Then I was taking my panties off and handing them to him just like it was the natural thing to do. I pulled my skirt up and displayed my pussy to him hoping he would touch me. I was so turned on and horny!

Then he touched me and I almost lost it. He fingered me and touched my clit and I jerked. My pussy gushed so much I must have dripped on the seat. He licked his finger off then stuck another finger into my mouth for me to suck.

The thought crossed my mind that I was leaning back against the car door with my breasts out and my pussy in plain sight and it seemed like it was the normal thing to do. I was in a car with a stranger, he had fondled my 'tits,' he had fingered my pussy, and now I was sucking his finger. But he wasn't through.

He pulled his cock out and told me to suck it. I got on my knees and leaned over the console looking at his cock. It was much bigger than my boyfriend's cock, longer and thicker. The head was bright purple with rough veins running the length of it. There was liquid on the tip. My pussy gushed again and I spread my legs apart.

Then I was on it just as if I was supposed to be doing it. It tasted good. It was so hard and hot! I bobbed up and down a couple of times. I pulled off and spit on it, then took it back into my mouth. I felt his hands on my head pushing down and I tried to relax my throat just like my boyfriend had tried to teach me. I knew what was coming and tried to swallow it all, but it was so much that I know some ran out of my mouth.

Pretty soon it was over and I swallowed the last little bit. I sucked hard and pulled off his cock and sat up on my knees facing him on the seat. My breasts felt like they had swelled another size and my nipples were as hard as they had ever been.

He looked at me kind of funny then told me to get dressed. My bra seemed like it was too small as I put it back on. I buttoned my shirt and tucked it in. He had my panties so I just straightened my skirt and sat down. He told me to go back to work and just as if nothing had happened I got out of the car and went back to work.

By the time I reached the building, I was feeling better and wondering why I had forgotten to wear panties today. And I was horny, so horny. When Andy was cleaning the bathrooms that afternoon, I went back there, closed the door, and had him fuck me hard against the bathroom wall. I just needed it so bad.