The Fastest Gun in The East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde took the flannel from Clara and carefully re-soaped it before wiping the material over his left foot. Jake admired the way Georgina made a pretence of trying not to look at his half cocked cock, yet kept glancing at it with quick glances from under her lowered face, sneaky looks which were both somehow coy and sultry at the same time. Clara again had a different style. As she toweled his other foot dry she was staring at his groin with the undivided attention of a town drunk watching a bottle of whiskey being uncorked.

"Kiss the bottom of my foot, Clara. Then start sucking my toes, nice and gentle, all along the line and back again."

Jake gave a gentle moan of pleasure as she obeyed his orders. Georgina glanced sideways at her companion's obedient behavior and the tips of her ears went pink. But she picked up the towel and applied it as thoroughly to the foot in front of her as Clara had done -- and even more quickly. Then she crouched lower and pressed her lips against his other foot.

"Now that is something else." The cowboy tilted his head back and grunted with pleasure as two mouths sucked and nibbled on his toes. "Now that is some pleasuring -- yes, sirree. But now I want you fine belles to help me out a little here. See, I got to thinking about these girls on the stage and how they come out wearing these pink tights on their legs. So I figured maybe I could tease the menfolk in the audience by covering everything else up with ponchos."

Jake lifted his head: "Hey, wait up with the toes and pay attention here. You gals listening to me, now."

"Yes, Jake," Georgina answered quickly and Clara nodded.

"OK, now I want you to help me put on a little production here. Only I don't have any pink tights. But in that chest over there are two ponchos and two Mexican hats I bought them along special in case I couldn't find what I wanted in New York. You two are going to model them for me. But first of all you'll take off everything you're wearing now. And while you're doing that I'll be watching the door to make sure both of you keeps on this side of it."

The two females glanced at each other with furtive eyes, as if each was afraid of revealing her emotions.

"Come on, ladies, come on. Bowl and jug back on the sideboard and then dump all that fancy gear you women have to carry around. Turn everything loose for a while. Just leave your shoes on and put on the ponchos and hats. And have another shot of firewater as you pass the table if'n you feel like it."

Clara snorted with what seemed gallows humor: "That's an invitation I badly need."

They stood up, Clara first, reaching out to take the water filled bowl from Georgina's hands, and then the jug before her friend got to her feet. The utensils went back on the sideboard and Clara poured another glass of whiskey, sharing the shot with Georgina in one quick gulp apiece and two gasps of -- what -- satisfaction or disbelief at the speed things were happening? Or a joint summoning up of courage? The boat's steam whistle blew a long shriek overhead and during it Georgina said something to Clara which made the bigger girl glance involuntarily towards Jake with her hand to her mouth, the knuckles showing white.

He had a good idea of what had been said: "She's right, Clara, you will be making a noise like that yourself pretty soon."

"Oh God," Clara said. "I've gone mad. I must have gone mad." But she allowed Georgina to take her arm and pull her into the corner of the cabin.

It took iron concentration for Jake not to move his head or his eyes towards the rustling of material and muttered snatches of conversation occurring just out of his line of sight. There were reasons to keep them averted though. The personal one was that he liked to spread his pleasures out as long as possible. The business one was that he wanted to see the girls in their ponchos for the first time the way an audience would see them. If they looked as good as he thought they would -- well, maybe the idea would work in a theatre.

The problem was that it seemed to take an age before both dresses were removed and corsets were unlaced, although Jake knew to the second when Clara's was loosened because of her explosive gasp of relief. Yet even that seemed only an opening movement in the discarding of chemises and petticoats and bustles and God alone knew what other feminine fripperies. And then there were the astonished mutters and gasps of disbelief as both of the women put on the ponchos and looked at themselves in the mirror.

Only after what seemed like an eternity did he hear Georgina speak in a quavering voice: "We're ready, Jake."

"Fine, ladies, fine. I'm going to close my eyes now. I want you to stand in front of me at the end of the bed and tell when I can take a look."

Jake shut his eyes with confidence. There was no way either Clara or Georgina could leave the cabin now, not dressed the way they were. Even so, his palm still rested lightly on the butt of the pistol. There were clicking sounds on the wooden deck, the delicate clicking sounds of female shoes, the only items of everyday dress either of the straying wives had left to their names. Excitement raced through his veins stronger and more potent than any liquor could have done.

It was Georgina's voice again, on a quivering note: "Ready."

He looked. Both of them were standing straight up, side by side. On each woman's head was a black felt hat, of the style worn by wealthy Mexican women when out riding, flat topped, narrow brimmed, with narrow chin cords hanging loose.

Jack's eyes dropped lower. Both of the ponchos were made of thin white linen with gold and red edging, cut so that they hung deeper front and back than at the sides. The V shape of Georgina's reached a point just above her knees, the top of the poncho was close around her graceful neck, and under the thin material the shape of her breasts stood out clearly enough for the nipples to be visible. So were the bright blue stars gleaming in the band of shadow under the hat brim.

"God!"

The cowboy could not believe the sight of Georgina's legs. No wonder women had to keep them covered up lest men should go mad with lust -- women with legs as long and as incredibly beautifully shaped as hers, anyway.

Jake swung his eyes towards Clara. And said the same word again, but with even deeper resonance. If Georgina's pose was enough to grab the attention of an entire audience of men the semi-naked Clara was in a fit state to start a stampede onto the stage at a revivalist meeting. Like her friend, Clara's arms were down by her side, because lifting them also meant lifting up the bottom of the poncho. But where Georgina could at least have brought her hands up to her shoulders and still have been within an inch of decency, Clara's linen figleaf needed to go barely a handspan higher to lift the veil on her secret valley. Her hipbones held firmly in the poncho's grip, Clara's face was deeply flushed -- and in between . . . in between a pair of trembling cahoonas big enough to keep all three of them afloat if the riverboat sank.

"Sweet Jesus," Jake said in stunned admiration. "Clara, your tits are so big a man could stake out a claim on them under the Homesteading Act." The woman gaped at him. "I'll tell you something else, even from here I can see that you're as excited a saloon hostess on pay night."

Clara twitched, stared down at the hard nipples standing out underneath the poncho, and instinctively raised her hands to cover them. Before yelping and dropping them again as she realized what else was happening -- but Jake had already caught a glimpse of the ginger patch of hair revealed by the lifted poncho.

"That was just what I wanted, Clara. If I can get one of the girls to reach up for some reason while's she's dressed like that the boys in the theatre will get the thrill of a lifetime. Although maybe not as big as the one I just had."

Clara shook her head as if she'd been hit with a club: "This can't be happening. I can't be letting some strange man see me naked."

"Don't fret about it, I'll find a way to convince you. I'll say something else for you, Clara, you're legs are fine too, even compared to the splendiferous set of pins standing next to you." It was true. Clara's legs were sturdier and wider than Georgina's but every smooth contour was just as attractive.

"In fact, I can't quite make my mind up which pair I'm going to put my hand in between first."

Georgina took a step back and a deep breath at the same time. Then an even deeper breath before slowly stepping forward again.

"Corralled. He's got us corralled." It was hardly more than whisper, directed at Clare.

"Yes." the bigger woman's answer was in a husky voice.

"Hey, ladies, don't be upset with me," Jack protested. "I swear I've never seen anything like the pair of you standing there the way you are. Why, you're more rousing than an entire corps of Army buglers. If'n I could, I'd take the pair of you to New York and have you in the show. You'd be the biggest sensation ever, I declare. You'd have Dukes and Senators drinking champagne right out of your shoes. Come over here and we'll talk about it some more. One of you on each side of the bed."

They edged towards him like the nervous fillies they were. Wide eyed, a little fearful, yet compelled to advance by a mixture of curiosity and desire neither could deny. The same emotions which had bought them into his cabin in the first place. It occurred to Jake that Eric and Edward might be enterprising businessmen but far from enterprising enough in their home lives. Something he'd soon find out.

"Georgina, you go over to the left. That's it, stand close. Clara, over on the right and step up."

The two women faced each other over his body, looking at each other and then down at the cowboy as Jake savored the sight of every delectable inch of flesh quivering within his reach. Then he stretched out his right hand, slowly, and tickled the back of Clare's knee. She took a deep breath and shivered. When the movement eventually reached the points of her breasts it had magnified to a degree which had Jake shivering as well.

"OK, gals, you can haul my pants off. I guess they won't be needed for a while. And then you can go back to what you were doing before with my toes."

Clara giggled into her raised hands and the tip of Georgina's tongue flickered for the space of a heart beat between her white teeth like a rattlesnake's warning. Jake lifted the Navy .36 and pointed the muzzle upwards again. In a hurried response the bed creaked as two more bodies knelt down on it. With immense satisfaction he watched the pair of barely clothed women quickly unfastening his belt and pulling it apart. Georgina's tongue appeared between her teeth again as she concentrated on undoing the top button of his levis. Not an easy task because the pressure on it was increasing. Something which had to do with Clara's palm gently rubbing against the next buttons down. What stirred to life underneath her hand made her lift her head in surprise and turn it to gape at Jake.

"Now look what you've done, Clara," Georgina complained, still struggling to loosen the levis

The young blonde femme laid her hand flat on Jake's stomach and slid it underneath the top of the levis. Then she maneuvered the hand to push the side of it against his iron hard pecker, moving it the right and from below the line of buttons. "Quick, Clara, undo him now," she demanded.

Clara bent her flushed face to the task and quickly loosened his pants. Two pairs of hands caught hold of the top of the garment and hauled them down -- but only a few inches before the movement stopped and the Eastern matrons looked with slack jawed amazement at what they'd uncovered.

"Oh, God, Georgina," Clara moaned in shock. "It belongs in a cage. In a zoo. Or is it Eric who's lacking? I'm confused."

Georgina took hold of the base of Jake's erection and gently waved it around as though testing to see if it might fall off in her hand. "No, it's huge compared to Edward's as well. I think he's made more like a stallion than a man."

Clara took a full handful of what was protruding above Georgina's grip and shuddered in a delicious tremor: "Oh God, you're right. Neither of us could handle this."

"But you are handling it, girls," Jake pointed out. "And it's rude to talk about me as if I wasn't here."

Georgina chuckled and gave him another of her sultry glances, this one pitched high enough to just slide out from underneath the brim of her hat: "But you are here, Jake. All of you. That's the problem." With one hand still gripping the base of his stand, the other crept in between his thighs and he felt her soft fingers stroking his balls. "Yes, you're all here, I'm sure of it now."

"Hmmm . . . " He stirred in pleasure at her touch. "Come on, ladies, do as you're told. Off with those pants and then stand up."

The delicious duo seemed reluctant to abandon their examination of the finer points of Jake's manhood. But they obeyed. The levis were pulled clear and thrown aside, the action fast enough to set enough flesh heaving around underneath the ponchos for Jake to feel like blowing bubbles and whispering 'coochie-coo'.

"OK, Clara, you stand at the end of the bed and push your hat back behind your head. Georgina, you stand behind her." The straying wives showed puzzled expressions but did as they were bid.

"Clara, down on your knees. In the middle, up against both my feet."

She obeyed and stared at the rearing shaft standing up proud before her, her lips tightly pressed together. Jake slid down the bed an inch or so and pressed his soles against the twin mounds of woman flesh underneath the white linen. It was like resting them against the softest cushions in the world

"OK, Georgina, get down behind Clara, reach around, grab her tits and rub them against my feet."

Clara's head bobbed up as if she'd been stung: "What!"

Jake lifted up the pistol and thumbed back the hammer. Georgian looked at it, shrugged her shoulders and knelt down behind Georgina. The red head swung her head from side to side as if not believing what her ears were telling her about the movement at her back. Then Georgina leaned forward and whispered calming words in Clara's ear at the same moment her arms were moving around her friend. Clara squealed, gasped and shivered as her partner in sin took a firm grip on her maternal assets. Whatever Clara's shock, it had no effect at in reducing the big titted woman's lust because Jake could feel the firmness of her nipples as Georgina slid them backwards and forwards and up and down against his soles.

"Pull the poncho up, Clara. I want to see your tits while Georgina's shaking them around for you."

Clara's hands seemed to be trembling almost as much as her breasts as she hauled up the sheet of linen between their two bodies. The layers of linen bunched up around Clara's mouth as her hands pulled all the material up above her well endowed tits. Georgina reached around to pluck at the swollen nipples as if she was picking grapes. Her friend shuddered and squealed in response.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!"

Georgina's hands spread wider, each one seizing as much of one of Clara's bosoms as it could, folds of surplus pale flesh squeezing out between her fingers.

Clara moaned, her popping brown eyes growing ever wider as her maid of honor began to rub the newly exposed nipples against Jake's feet again, still as hard as unripened plums and surrounded by circles of brown skin large enough to serve hotcakes on. The cowboy began singing softly, joyfully, beating out the time with a two fingered grip on his tower of masculine power.

"She wouldn't call for sherry; she wouldn't call for beer;

She wouldn't call for cham, because she knew 'twould make her queer;

She wouldn't call for brandy, rum, or anything they'd got;

She only called for cock: hot! hot! hot!"

Georgina was staring over Clara's shoulder at Jake's shaft as if it was a rearing rattlesnake, yet she seemed to have picked up on the same swaying movement because her own body was writhing against her friend's spine. Clara's eyes were fastened on Jake's every movement as she snorted into the rucked up poncho material with all the ladylike demureness of a drowning pig.

"Right, ladies, would one of you like to have her velvet smoothed down before we start?" Jake grinned and waggled his tongue between his lips.

"What? What do you mean?" Georgina asked. "You mean -- you mean put your thing into one of us?"

He pushed himself up on his elbows for a better look at their faces: "There's another hand to deal first, gals. Where I lick your honeypots out for you."

Georgina wasn't fooling or hanging back, he was certain. The expression on her face was of genuine puzzlement. She really didn't know what he was talking about. Neither did Clara, he was just as sure. Jake's questions about Eric and Edward had been fully answered. He sighed, stood up and put the pistol down on the side table.

"Remember, you two ladies are the ones who suffer if it goes off. So leave it alone and we'll have a little demonstration here."

Jake lay down on the bed again, in reverse direction, his head close to the end where his feet had been.

"Right, Georgina, you've been a good sport so it's your turn for some fun. Put your knees on either side of my head. And don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you. But hang onto your Mexican hat."

His last glimpse before his eyes were covered by Georgina's poncho was of two pairs of puzzled eyes staring down at him. He reached up underneath the linen to take hold of the blonde's waist, positioning her body. Her heard Georgina gasp as his ears brushed against the insides of her thighs. A sound followed by a much louder gasp as his tongue laid a snail track of saliva along her slit. Georgina shuddered against his hands, in surprise, in shock. His tongue moved again, tracing the same path, more slowly, more gently. She made further sounds of surprise but his contact on the soft body above was enough to let him know that the Eastern ma'am was relaxing. Relaxing enough to lower herself closer to his probing tongue.

Jake would have chuckled if he could. This was the kind of rodeo ride which could earn a man an awful lot of good loving and home cooked meals if he knew how to do it right. And Jake Jefferson Jackson knew exactly how to do it. If there was a woman he couldn't lift up to heaven on the tip of his tongue he hadn't met her yet.

Georgina was certainly no challenge at all once he was polishing her pearl with special attention. As he reached up to play with her perky tits she grabbed hold of his hands and pressed them hard against her body as she wriggled frantically above him. Jake wished he could see her face -- even more, he wished he could see Clara's face as she stood there by the bed watching her respectable married friend bouncing around on a man's face with a head of steam building up inside her hotter than the boat's boiler. When he held two fingers up to Georgina's face she immediately sucked on them. And then they were sucked again, and Jake was sure the second time it was Clara's mouth around them. God, she must be stamping the floor with impatience to join in!

Georgina's thighs clamped around his head like a grizzly's paws and somewhere above him he heard a partly muffled screech. It wasn't until Jake slid out from underneath Georgina's sprawling weight that he could see he'd just done something new to a woman. Whether or not Mrs Tasker ever talked through her hat, she could honestly say now she'd had an orgasm through one. She'd used the stage prop to stifle her scream of ecstasy and the hat appeared to be ruined for life. So did Georgina, but it was a passing illusion. She moaned, dropped the hat to dangle on its cords, twisted around and threw herself on top of Jake, pressing her lips passionately against his. The old black magic had worked again.