The Fateful Indian Honeymoon

Story Info
An unforgettable honeymoon experience of an Indian couple.
2.4k words
3.21
57.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rohit and Mira headed to the last location in their honeymoon itinerary. It was Rohit's plan to visit the beaches of Monaco. He loved to have a relaxing night stay at the beach resort watching the sunrise and was secretly hoping that his wife would lose the initial shyness by this time and would be ready to wear the lingerie that he bought for her. They headed out as soon as they reached the hotel as the night was young and they had planned to party hard since it was their last night in Europe. Mira wore a dark blue short cocktail dress which brought out her long smooth legs. With the high heels, she seemed taller than Rohit and her posture was quite sexy. She had brushed her thick long black hair to one side which revealed her long neck and lovely earrings. She had small yet firm bosoms. Her biggest asset was her wide hips and her big bottom which swayed when she walked. Rohit thanked his mom for picking such a beautiful bride for him as he took Mira out to the famous beach club.

In the pub they met another Indian couple. Unlike Rohit and Mira, Sanjay and Nita were there to celebrate their 5th anniversary and knew a lot about this place as they were regulars. The two couples then went on pub hopping to multiple beach clubs and Rohit felt that each one was better than the previous one. Sanjay explained that the trick was to drink less and dance more so that they could go on without stopping. Mira was surprised that it was already 1 am and people were still making plans for the night. Sanjay then told them about the Mystery Yacht. An all night party hosted on multi million dollar luxury yacht by a business tycoon. Sanjay had an insider who got them entry passes otherwise only the uber rich were invited for this party. He told them he could arrange passes for Rohit and Mira too as a gift, for their honeymoon. Rohit was excited as he had never been on a yacht before and that too such a premium one. Mira was apprehensive as this seemed more like a rave party and also was concerned of time as it was too late and they had to catch their flight back to Mumbai the next day. By now the couples had become good friends that Sanjay sensed Mira's hesitation and took her hand to lead them to the boat jetty. Mira smiled at her husband surprised by the sudden gesture of Sanjay and could feel her defenses dropping a bit. There were multiple small boats which were making trips from the jetty to the big yacht which was anchored in the middle of the sea.

Rohit and Nita followed in a second boat and he for the first time noticed Nita from a closer distance. She was little older than Mira but still was quite pretty. Her body showed signs of ageing yet she had maintained her shape pretty well. She was much more bolder with her dressing as she wore an off shoulder red top and glittering short skirt. Her brown hair had burgundy streaks and was pulled into a messy bun. She had nice full rounded bosoms which were clearly outlined by the tight top of hers. She was quite attractive but Rohit felt that Mira was more naturally beautiful. Nita looked at him and smiled knowing very well that he was checking her out. She loved attention and getting that from a younger chap only made her happy. Rohit grinned when he was caught by Nita and avoided eye contact for sometime. The yacht was huge and lit at all sides. It looked like an party island in the middle of the ocean.

By the time Rohit reached the upper deck of the yacht, Mira was already dancing on the open dance floor. He was pleasantly surprised to notice that she had a glass of champagne in her hands. Mira always plays by her limits and never she had gone beyond two pegs but for the first time she was ready to get drunk. She smiled at him from distance, her eyes showed her excitement as she really liked the place. The richness of the yacht made her feel so chic and she was enjoying every moment. Rohit moved to the bar to grab his drink and realized he doesn't know half of the names of the expensive liquor which were stacked there. Nita helped him pick a glass of the most expensive scotch in this world. They sat down at the bar watching the dance floor. The sea breeze loosened few strands of her hair which now covered Nita's face repeatedly. Rohit glanced at Nita's face which was glowing in the dark and instantly was attracted to it and as if found guilty shifted his look to his wife who was still dancing on the floor with Sanjay.

Nita winked at Rohit as she said, "you don't have to try too hard to impress your wife, she already likes you." Rohit was shocked as Nita read his mind inside out. He was nervous from the beginning at how this honeymoon would go and if a beautiful girl like Mira would end up liking him.

"Did you guys do it already," she asked, making Rohit blush with embarrassment as he knew she implied first sex. He was also nervous as Nita kind of guessed everything right was being blunt with her questions.

"Not yet," he replied. "We are taking it slow. We don't want to rush it. I was hoping tonight was the night as its our last night of our honeymoon."

Nita tried to make up the plan in her head. "Well, you need the right things for making the night special. A decorated bed. Chocolates are a must. Maybe wine will help. Lingerie is even better."

Rohit smiled as for the first time he was ahead of her.

"I have booked the honeymoon suite. Mira doesn't know that I have ordered for a petal decoration at the bedroom tonight. And I have bought her the Sabee Rosa's latest lingerie when we were in Paris."

"Well, then cheers for a long night then," said Nita raising her glass of wine while she winked at him.

By now Mira was dancing without any inhibitions on the floor. She sent a flying kiss to her husband from the dance floor looking over the shoulders of Sanjay who was teaching her new steps. Rohit liked this brave new avatar of Mira. She was so different from the shy reserved wife on their first day of the honeymoon. He raised his glass to her and returned her kiss.

There was a slight commotion as a group of well built people wearing blazers walked in followed by the host of the night, the business tycoon, Mr Rehman. Rohit was puzzled to see a black man in his late 40s dressed in a white suit enter the place. It was amusing as his big body guards were looking puny against him. He was tall with big wide shoulders, impeccably dressed and had an air of arrogance around him. He went around meeting people and wishing them. People were talking in whispers of how he grew up an entire empire single handedly. Many of it was illegal oil business but now he was a billionaire so it doesnt matter because now he can bend the laws. Everyone on the yacht wanted to impress him and there was a train of hot women both blondes and brunettes who would pass for a lingerie model, lined up around him but he didn't pay attention to any of them.

He then inaugurated the night by opening a champagne bottle and moved on to the dance floor with the speakers blazing deafening music. The party had really begun as people started to dance wildly. He moved from one group to another and then stopped when he saw Mira. It was a captivating sight as she looked so gorgeous in her short cocktail dress, her long hair flying around as she twisted and turned with her partner, her sweat beads on her neck and arms glittering with the party lights. Rehman moved towards her and at the same moment his bodyguard moved Sanjay and other guys away from the dance floor. It was like that the alpha of the group had taken over and the rest of the men had given up and moved away quietly. Mira at first felt little awkward and looked around her. She felt the presence of the billionaire near her and she couldn't locate her husband due to the party lights also because she had never been so drunk. When Mr Rehman start to move his hip infront of her, seeing his clumsy step she smiled and reciprocated the step. She danced with him very carefully still standing away from him as if out of respect.

Rohit was little shocked at the sudden run of things. He tried to move in but he was blocked by the bodyguards from moving to the dance floor. He tried to call her out but his voice was no match to the deafening music out there. Mira was nervously dancing with the host but she didn't try to leave the place. Their eyes met and they stayed together while their bodies tried to come closer. It was as if Rehman could talk with this eyes and Mira was responding to it. Not a word was spoken but their bodies showed that they are now more comfortable with each other. The air clearly smelled of sexual tension between the two. Rohit could see that she was now little tipsy as she was losing her balance often. Rehman held her soft hand briefly whenever she lost the balance but kept encouraging her to dance. The loud music and laser lights made her lose sense of where she was. Rehman now went behind her and was so close to her that he could smell her perfume. He was towering over her and she looked so vulnerable infront of him. Their bodies brushed for a brief second and that's when Rehman knew he wanted her badly. Rohit could sense the twitch inside Rehman's loose pants from this far and that made him feel so sick.

Mira at the same moment combed her hair with her fingers and when both her hands met little above her head her silky smooth hair lifted up and Rohit could see that Rehman had noticed the small butterfly tattoo at the back of her tender long neck. Rohit knew that Mira is irresistible when she does that and was surprised why she did that infront of Rehman. It was like a mating call in the animal world. Rehman smiled, the white teeth brought out his glee and then he whispered something in her ear. She looked shocked and when she turned to looked at Rehman she tripped as she was already tipsy. Mr Rehman picked her up but her high heels had broken and she was not able to balance on them. He took no time in lifting her up and carried her like she was a lightweight soft doll and moved towards the huge wooden door with private written on top of it. She looked so tiny infront in his hands as he took her inside the private lounge. Her head felt light as she was warmly snugged in his huge arms. Her tiny eyes met his deep black eyes for a brief second as he entered the private door and it was like if she had lost all controls of her body as she lay in his arms.

Rohit was shivering in shock. He couldn't believe what just happened as he desperately rushed to the private lounge door and was duly stopped by the guards outside. He peeped in to see behind the closing doors and he saw Mr Rehman was carrying Mira inside his lavish huge suite before the doors got shut.

A Big burly guard walked upto Rohit now. He had Sanjay along with him. Sanjay's look told Rohit that their cover was blown. The guard looked at them both and said in a stern voice "Sir you are not authorized to be in this yacht. I have a boat waiting for you. You should leave now."

Rohit was almost in tears. He begged the guard "Please Please sir, my wife is in there. Please bring her back. She was taken there by mistake. We will leave together."

The guard nodded and said "Sir, only the guests of Mr Rehman are allowed there. If they are inside, then they are there by choice and I am sure they will find their way back. But you don't have authorization and I cant allow you to be here anymore. Please leave now or I will be removing you by force."

Rohit collapsed to the ground. The guards words made him feel sick. Did Mira really know what was happening. Was she drunk. Was she in her true senses or was she mesmerized by Mr Rehman. Nita walked passed Rohit and whispered that she will bring Mira back, giving some hope to Rohit that he finally agreed to leave the yacht without creating any further mess.

He wanted to beat the hell out of Sanjay who was constantly apologizing for what happened all their way back to the boat jetty, but Rohit's mind was more worried for Mira. He has left his angel like beautiful young wife with a monstrous old man like Rehman. They waited impatiently till the last boat with guests came to the beach and Rohit's heart stopped when he saw Nita walking alone. He at the same time saw the yacht pull up the anchor and drift further into the sea.

Nita nodded with tears in her eyes and hugged Rohit. She spoke in a soft tone near his ears.

"You will have to go back home Rohit. Alone. Pls don't come back. I'm sorry."

Sanjay and Nita dropped Rohit back at his hotel. He was like a dead man walking when he entered his honeymoon suite. The scent of rose petals only reminded him of how his wife was and what plans they had for the night. She was so soft like a flower. The thought that some other man is going to deflower her made him wince. He collapsed on the couch as his mind couldn't take in what had just happened. He noticed an open box beside him. He picked it up and recognized it quickly. The words Sabee Rosa was printed on the box.

Mira had worn the lingerie for the party that night.