The Fateful Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thick brown lips descended on hers and stifled a moan that was forming there.

Jerome's probing tongue darted between her lips. She kissed back passionately.

"Ummm…ummm…ummmhh…" she moaned.

Laura lay squirming under the big hands touching her sensitive spots.

She started to protest when he stopped stroking. She quickly quieted after realizing he wanted to remove the last remaining barrier to his advances.

Laura lifted her ass so that the obstructing material could be removed and gave him a clear view and access to her itchy vagina.

Jerome practically ripped the panties down her legs in his haste to at long last view the object of many erotic chats.

Laura's bush was light brown, full, and natural. The reddish pink labia puffed out, turning the long pubic hairs aside as her excitement continued to grow. Her ragged breathing made her chest heave with readiness to receive her secret lover.

Jerome lifted her legs and crawled between them. Getting a close look at her sweetening damp. A spasm threatened to free her fleshy thighs from his grasp. He moved closer, blowing his breath on the seat of her passion. He dipped his head ever so slowly and grazed her swollen pussy lips with the flat of his rough tongue.

The friction Jerome's thick tongue created by licking the length of her pulsing slit, drove Laura over the edge.

"OH…OH…UUMMMM…UUMMMM…UMMM…OOHH…BABY…IIIMMMCCCUUUMMMMIIINNNGGG" she screamed.

A cry of pleasure burst from her as the first orgasm in years wracked her body. The sudden surge of climactic energy was so strong she nearly fainted.

Jerome smiled, licking her spurting pussy. He relished in the way Laura's swollen pussy lips flapped, trying to capture his slow moving tongue.

He repeatedly stabbed into her gushing cunt, lapping at the tangy juice of her emissions. He brushed against her clit, driving her to cum again and again. "UUUMMMM…UUMM…AAAHHHHH……MMMMMM" she moaned. Her head was whipped side to side by the little bombs exploding in her pussy.

Her hands grabbed his head, holding him, and forcing his tongue deeper into her frothing vagina. Spurt after spurt of cum juice spilled from her. The excess covered his cheeks and dripped from his chin.

"OH…OH…BABY…GAWWDD…UMMMM……" she babbled.

For many minutes he worked, unrelentingly. Prolonging her pleasure. Jerome slipped a long thick finger into her dripping snatch, tickling her 'G' spot, and keeping her ecstatic spasms coming.

Jerome raised his head, relishing the expression on her face.

His erection had grown and now ached for release.

Her sweet little mouth beckoned him.

He crawled up her lush body, turned around, and straddled her. Letting his cock dangle over her face. He lowered his face back to her pussy and flicked his tongue at the nubbin female dick. It kept winking at him from under its fleshy hood.

Laura arched her head a little to capture the plum size dickhead in her mouth.

kissing at it first, she licked around the oozing pee slit. She tasted the thick clear liquid on her tongue as it oozed out.

The slightly salty tasting pre-cum was not unpleasant to her.

Laura had to stretch her mouth to get the entire head in. When she accomplished that, three inches of big black cock was pushed into her mouth.

It wasn't the first time she had a dick in her mouth, but it was the first time her mouth was so completely filled. Her jaws were stretched, leaving her with barely enough room to swirl her tongue around the cockhead.

Laura saw there were several inches of the huge black shaft left.

"OOOHHH…YEAH LAURA…SUCK IT…SUCK MY DICK…AAHHH…" Jerome moaned.

His cunt lapping intensified in appreciation of her cock sucking skill.

Laura kissed the long length of Jerome's cock, taking it out of her mouth, and sucking his balls. Knowing it would drive him wild.

Jerome didn't remain idle. He closed his sucking lips over her clit, holding it gently while he beat at it with the tip of his tongue.

"AAAIIIEEE…OOOOOO…IIIIMMMMCUUMMMIINNGG…OOOHHH" Laura shrieked around the swollen cock. She clamped her meaty thighs about Jerome's head as a second wave of orgasms washed over her, making her tremble from head to toe.

Laura grabbed Jerome's cock with both hands, pumping faster as his dick throbbed and swelled.

It had been a while since she tasted sperm. Never had she tasted anything like what was about to erupt from the big cock she worked on.

Her small hands moved rapidly along the glistening shaft, just barely able to hold it. It grew thicker and harder, jerking against the back of her mouth.

"AAAARRGGHHH…AAAHHH…DAAAMMMNN…AAAHHH…I'm SHOOTIN" he bellowed.

The first gush of creamy hot cum filled her mouth to overflowing. The second spurt overflowed out the corner of her mouth and ran down her cheek.
Laura swallowed as quickly as she could, trying to drink all the tangy sperm that kept gushing forth. It was like hot whipped cream, rushing down her throat. She swallowed faster to keep from missing any of the surprisingly satisfying sperm. Her hands ached from milking the spurting shaft, but she continued. Pulling her head back occasionally so that she could breath.

Finally the torrent ebbed. Laura released her hold on the shrinking cock. Allowing her head to fall back on the bed. Jerome collapsed off to her side to recover.

After a while he left the bed to fetch drinks for the two of them.

While Jerome was up, Laura laid there in a daze. It had been a long time since her body had such a work over. She was glad about her decision to meet and stay with Jerome. Her body still tingled from having two incredible orgasms. It still hadn't settled down yet.

Laura watched Jerome as he moved to the low dresser and poured a cocktail into one tall glass. His shriveled dick hung down like a small club. It flapped against his thighs and swaying balls as he walked back to where she lay waiting.

Remembering the size of it in her mouth, she longed to feel it inside her vagina. Just thinking about it made her pussy pulse. There was a void way up by her uterus that needed to be filled and she knew just who could do it.

Laura sat up as Jerome approached the bed offering her the drink. She reached instead for his dangling manhood, grabbing it, pulling him closer.

Jerome almost spilled the drink as Laura's hot sucking mouth engulfed him.

Having nowhere to put the drink down, he drank it all. Tossing the empty glass to the carpeted floor. Then he leaned into Laura, busy coaxing his erection back to fullness.

It didn't take long before Jerome's tool was ready for use.

Laura pointed the big cock at her dripping pink opening. She spread her knees as wide as she could, to make the entry easier.

The first brush over her clit made her jerk.

Jerome caught Laura's ankles and held her wide open as he plunged the tip of his cock into her wet swollen cunt.

Abstinence had caused the opening to shrink. In spite of the children that had issued forth from her, she felt almost virginal. Like she was being taken for the first time.

Jerome was in heaven. It had been a long time since he felt such friction around his dick. He imbedded four thick inches in her before the snugness stopped him.

Oh…Oh…Oh…mmyggoosshh! OOOOOOO…ssssoooo…good! Laura shouted

Jerome held still so his squirming partner could become accustomed to him.

Laura's vagina was planting many little kisses along the sides of his probe. Each kiss of her pussy deposited a little more lubricant to help him to enter more easily.

Jerome withdrew till just his dick head was inside her and then pushed it in an extra inch.

And so it went for seven more strokes until the last length of manhood was stuffed in the tight hot box. Jerome's balls tickled her tight puckered anus as they banged against it.

"Umph…Ummph…uuummfff…" she breathed.

Laura was puffing like she was in labor. And indeed she was. The largest object since the birth of her last child was wedged in her. This time was different though. This time it was all pleasure.

Her body vibrated like a plucked fiddle. She didn't know if she could survive another orgasm and a mighty one was building.

It was building in her tailbone and moving up her spine with each stoke of Jerome's ramrod hard dick. It was good that he took his time.

They were both at the age where it could get dangerous if their fucking got too good. And it was damned good!

"OH…you…sweet…tight…pussy…mutha…you…"Jerome said.

Punctuating each jab into Laura's hot quaking vagina with his words.

Jerome was fucking Laura with long slow thrusts. Her pussy lips were being pushed in and out of her vagina with each plunge. The ridge of his dick constantly scraped her clit as it went.

They were fucking their way toward a mind blowing climax.

Laura wrapped her legs around Jerome's hard thighs and sped up her thrusting. It drove them closer and closer to oblivion.

Suddenly Laura felt a tingling in her spine work its way up her back to the base of her skull, then radiated over her head and down her torso. Forcing the tips of her nipples out to scrape Jerome's chest. The tingle turned into a bolt of energy that coursed down to her clit, making it swell like it would explode. This bomb then entered her honey pot to mount and grow.

Jerome felt it.

The shear power of what they were building washed over him, spurring him on fuck harder and faster.

He attacked her pussy, driving her body deeper into the mattress.

Their sweaty bodies became a blur of moving flesh, twisting, and grinding.

Laura's heavy tits flattened against her chest. They were being crushed by the weight of the man who now fucked with furious passion.

Laura was the first to explode.

"OOOHHH…OOOHHH…Gaawwdd…OH JAAYY… BBBAABBYY…AAAIIIEEEEEE" she screamed, her body bucking wildly as she exploded in ecstasy.

"OOOOOOO…SSSSSHHHHIIITTT…AAAGGGHHHH" Jerome bellowed.

It hit like thunder when he came.

The force drove him deeper inside her than before. He could feel his sperm boil in his sacs, then start the long journey to the tip of his cock. It felt like a long powerful torpedo being launched thru the tiny opening of his dick. It exploded as it came out.

Jerome kept pumping in and out of Laura's passion pit. Feeling it seize him as if milking him of every drop of his cumm.

There was so much of it that Laura's tight little pussy could not hold his cock and sperm in the same space.

Jerome's and Laura's cum mingled and splashed out. Leaving both of them bathed in a sticky river of white joy juice.

Laura's eye's rolled back in her head as she collapsed, spread-eagle on the bed.

Jerome collapsed atop her with his spurting cock still inside her.

Sometime while they were recovering Jerome rolled off onto his back and drifted off to sleep.

Laura awoke and found her lover fast asleep beside her.

Every bone in her body ached. Her muscles were sore and sperm was caked about her body. Despite that. Nothing could erase for her the pleasure of what had just occurred.

She sat up and a glob of cum squirted out of her sore and aching womanhood. She glowed in the aftermath of their tryst.

A light tapping brought her attention to the door and the long envelope that was pushed beneath it.

The envelope was from the airline. It contained a boarding pass for Jerome on the first flight leaving for the coast. That allowed him six hours to sleep before he would have to make ready to leave.

Laura sat there for a moment staring at the note, trying to decide if she should wake her lover.

She had a wonderful time and she knew that if she woke him she would want him again. She knew if he were awake she'd welcome his beautiful black cock. She understood also that she had to leave well enough alone.

She had answers to all her questions.

There were no more doubts. She knew she was still a desirable woman and could give as well as take a good fuck.

But she had her life and he had his.

Fate had brought them together for what they shared. It was only right that they shouldn't pursue the matter any farther. She knew that he would want to stay with her as long as possible, she felt that same way. But that could only ruin their lives.

They would still be together on the Internet. But they would have a lot more interesting things to chat about now.

Laura dressed. She left the black lace panties where he would find them if he wanted a souvenir. Then just before leaving she went over to the bed. She watched him sleep for a moment. He was really knocked out.

Laura decided on a novel way to say her goodbye. She took his limp dick in her mouth and gave it a farewell suck.

The limp black serpent grew as she teased it with her tongue. Laura watched Jerome closely to see if he would wake.

She sucked his lovely cock all the way back to fullness. Jerome did not awake.

She kissed the hard tip and said in a whisper.

"Sleep tight sweet man. Have a safe trip baby."

12