The Father/Daughter Look Alike

Story Info
A father and daughter dress up.
6.2k words
4.28
82.7k
46
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SALLY

Ever since I was a little girl, I always heard comments about how much my father and I look alike. I couldn't remember a time in my life that I ever liked hearing about how much of a spitting image of him, I am. Well, at least not up until now. I guess now that I'm a little older I can appreciate the comments a little more than I did when I was little.

My birthday has always been a big deal, and maybe it's because I'm an only child, but it didn't matter if I was turning eighteen or twenty- one. My parents always made the trip to see me, no matter where I was, and my grandparents came up from Florida for the occasion every year. For some reason, I think my grandmother still thinks I'm eleven years old, instead of twenty-one. My parents arrived the day before my birthday and my grandparents the next morning. My parents and grandparents took me out to dinner to some fancy restaurant where a guy carrying a violin played music as we dined. I thought it all a little too elaborate, but then again, I'm talking about my parents and grandparents, who are very elaborate people to begin with.

With dinner finished we returned to my house for cake and birthday gifts. My parents gave me a two-carat tennis bracelet and my grandparents gave me, diamond earrings, that I'm sure my mother picked out, and oh man, this skirt outfit that looked like a school uniform. I looked over at my mother and gave her a queer smile as she placed her hand to her mouth and shook her head no.

I pulled it out of the box, and stared at it, not sure what to say to them about it. I know they are getting old and senile, but shit, what the hell kind of birthday gift was this? As I pulled it out of the gift box, there was another one just like it underneath. I looked up at Gran, and asked why she had purchased two of the exact same outfits. She smiled at me and merely stated that I had grown so tall since last year that she wasn't sure what size I would need, and decided to be safer than sorry. I gave her a grim smile as my mother poked me in the ribs with her elbow.

"I know that school uniforms are so darned expensive," Gran said, as she sipped her tea with shaky hands.

"I'm not..."

My mother jabbed me again, and I shut up instantly. My father sat in the corner laughing hysterically under his breath. I could see his chest rising and falling with each burst of laughter that came out.

I kissed Gran and Granddad on the cheeks and thanked them for such a, um, nice gift.

"I bet all the girls in school will be so jealous," I jeered, as Gran and Granddad kissed, and I rolled my eyes toward my mother as she stood to get the cake from the kitchen.

My parents and grandparents were going to stay a few days at a local hotel, since I only had a one bedroom apartment. My mother had made arrangements to visit a couple of local shops and do some sight-seeing over the next few days that they would be in town. My father never liked doing stuff like that, and offered to come over and help me rearrange the apartment while mom, and my grandparents went sightseeing and shopping.

The grandparents tire easily and soon it was time for them to get to bed. I kissed them good night one by one and thanked them for their, um, lovely gifts. My grandmother patted me on the cheek and told me that she loved spoiling me rotten. I watched them all head out the door. I pulled my father by the arm and ground him to a halt, as he was the last to head out the door.

"Daddy, I don't like my present from grandma and grandpa."

He smiled and kissed me on the cheek barely containing his laughter.

"I think, you'll look adorable in it," he said, and brushed his hand down my cheek.

I've always had a soft spot for my father. He's a really great guy and handsome to boot. His tall frame is very sturdy, and even though his hair had begun to gray on the sides, I could definitely see myself in him when I looked.

I cleaned up the birthday mess and sat on the couch staring at the gifts they had given me. The tennis bracelet and earrings were absolutely gorgeous. I quickly rushed to put them on. I placed the outfits that Gran and Granddad had given me on the corner of the couch not wanting to deal with them yet, and headed to the shower and then into bed. I lay there for a long time thinking of how good it was to see them all again, especially my father. We've always been closer than mom and I, and I could talk to him about anything. I use to tell him when I was a little girl that someday I would grow up and marry him. He use to laugh and pat me on the head saying that mom wouldn't like that very much, since she'd already married him.

Since I moved away to college, I don't get to see them much anymore. I go home maybe twice a year, but it is only for a few days at a time. It was sure nice that they had come to see me.

I lay there deep in thought, and my mind flashed on the last time that I was home. I hadn't called to tell anyone that I would be there that day. I just showed up, and walked in. My surprise arrival home scared the crap out of all of us. I opened the door with my key and marched right in not saying a word. I wondered why no one had heard the door open, and soon I knew why. I headed into the living room and stopped dead in my tracks. I saw both my parents naked as the day they were born, only all grown up, going at it right there on the living room floor. Boy, they were as surprised as I was when they finally saw me standing there. I never thought about the fact that my parents might still be very sexually active.

My father's large hands were cupped around my mother's small breasts as she bounced up and down on his cock in the reverse cowgirl style. I had a clear view of her bushy cunt as my father's cock rammed in and out of her, all covered and shiny with her cunt juices. They both made all kinds of noises that no child wants to hear their parents making. My mother was the first to notice me standing there. She cursed loudly, and flung herself off my father's cock, leaving it bouncing in mid-air and a look of bewilderment on his face at the sudden absence of her warm wet cunt on his cock, as she ran for cover.

My father watched her flee to the other side of the room and then he just kind of lay there nonchalantly for a few moments with his cock bobbing up and down in thin air.

My mouth hung open and I remember thinking, holy shit! His cock is huge, and I found that I couldn't stop myself from staring at it as he sat up, and welcomed me home with a slightly embarrassed look on his face. I guess he figured it was too late to run for cover, I had already seen everything there was to see.

My mother on the other hand was a little furious and mostly embarrassed. She had gone to her room and paced the floor. When I finally was able to tear my eyes from my father's cock as he started to get up. I went into my mother's room and kissed her on the cheek.

"Mom, I'm sorry I didn't call, but I thought that I would surprise you both."

Her face was beet red, and she was pulling on a pair of sweatpants.

"Surprised, is an understatement," she said, as she tucked in her shirt and scratched at her head.

"I'm sorry that your father and I weren't more cautious."

She caught me by the hand and kissed me on the cheek, "Welcome home, sweetie."

By the time we had gone back down stairs. Dad was sitting in his chair fully dressed with a cup of coffee in one hand and the newspaper in the other. I smiled, looking at him from the corner of my eye as mom and I headed into the kitchen. I couldn't erase the thought of his thick, meaty cock being so big and hard, and the way mom was impaling herself on it. I could feel my own cunt contracting and quivering at the thought of having something so beautiful as my father's cock stretching out my cunt like it had my mom's.

The memory of what I had seen on my last visit home in the Spring made me smile, and flashes of heat raced up and down my spine, tingling my nipples and quivering my cunt. I laid there in bed looking up at the ceiling thinking now of my father's very large and hard cock sliding in and out of my mother as I watched. I slipped my fingers into my panties that were now soaked with my own juices, and stroked a line from my clit to my butt hole, and then back up. I closed my eyes tight and played the scene of my father's gorgeous cock ramming in and out of my mother through my head over and over again, kind of wishing that it were I who was riding his magnificent cock, rather than mom.

Then BAM! It hit me, adding another wave of intensity to what I was already doing to myself. I fingered my cunt until it quivered and shook my juices from my insides out while pinching the nipples of my full breasts. I was going to see if I too, could feel his wonderful cock in my cunt. I started to play out different scenarios in my head as my fingers worked in and out of my cunt and asshole. The back of my knees were in a full sweat and my heart was racing hard inside of my chest as the pressure built up and my cunt tightened and released a large wave of orgasm through my blood. I lay there shaking and more than pleased with the combinations of positions and acts that I fantasized about performing with my father. After I had cum, I rolled over on my belly and fell into a nice deep sleep.

I got up early the next morning and showered. I wrapped a towel around my body and headed into the living room. I poured a cup of coffee and pulled the outfits my grandparents had given me from the box, and laid them on the couch. The fantasies I had from last night were still fresh in my head, and all I needed now was the opportunity to act them out.

I had about twenty minutes until my father would arrive, to try on the outfits, and see which one I liked the best. I looked at the sizes and realized neither one was quite my size. I pulled the second plaid skirts out of the box and laid them both on the cushion of the couch. I took the two white blouses out and laid them next to the skirts. I pulled out the black pair of knee high dress socks and placed them across the arm of the couch next to me. I slipped on the pair of white thong panties I'd brought out of the bathroom with me, and my white lacy bra that matched them.

I pushed my full 38 DD breasts into the cups, lifting and separating the two large globes and adjusting the straps.

"Wow! That's a sight a man doesn't get to see everyday, but certainly should be allowed to."

I whipped around, loosing my balance, falling onto the couch. My breasts bounced heavily as I came to a complete stop on the soft cushions of the couch. I looked up to find my father standing in the doorway. I reached for my towel to drape it over myself, but it fell to the floor in my hurry to get covered up. I scrambled after it, but decided that there wasn't any hurry for me to retrieve it just yet.

I bent down slowly to pick it up, realizing that I had just given him an eyeful of my backside and the thin strip of material that was wedged in the crack of my ass. I heard him make a faint grunting noise as I plucked the towel from the floor and covered myself with it, turning to face him.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and pulled at the front of his jeans, but I had already seen the swelling of his meat that he was now trying to cover up.

"I was just, trying on my presents," I stammered, feeling my nipples harden in my bra, and a shameful lust taking over my senses.

"Well, I'll just wait right here if you don't mind. I'd like to see my little girl in her new school uniform," he said, snickering under his breath.

He leaned up against the doorjamb and watched as I slipped the skirt on behind the towel that was held under my chin. I pulled the skirt up and fastened it in place as the towel slipped out from under my chin and fluttered to the floor again. I figured by now, it was pretty useless to try and cover myself up again, he had already seen me, and the towel wouldn't stay in place while I tried to change behind it anyway.

I hitched the skirt into place and slipped on the black socks, pulling them up my long legs slowly as I bent over in front of my father giving him a good look at my full cleavage, that was falling forward in my bra and spilling over top the lacy material. I pulled the socks into place and stood up reaching for the blouse. I slipped my arms into it and pulled it around my breasts. My father took a few steps towards me, closing the distance between us, and reached for the buttons. I slid my hand to my side and looked at him as he smiled at me.

"Please! Allow me," he said, as he stepped to me and began buttoning the blouse up from the bottom, and stopping two buttons from the top.

"There we go," he said, as his large knuckles grazed the sides of my tits.

I looked down noting that he'd left the two buttons undone so that my cleavage poked out in front of him.

The blouse was snug and so was the skirt, but it gave me a warm sensual feeling to have it as such. The feeling of my breasts being squeezed together and seeing how much cleavage was now popping out from the two unbuttoned buttons made me feel sexy and wanton. I stepped back from him and smiled, twirling myself around in front of him.

"How do I look Daddy?"

He smiled and pressed his hands back into his pocket, obviously to try and ease his throbbing knob that was jumping around in his pants.

"You look gorgeous, baby."

I stepped back to him and put my hands to his broad shoulders, and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, daddy. You know, I've always valued your opinion."

He smiled at me twisting his hand in his pocket, while the blush rose in his cheeks.

"You want to play a little game with me Daddy?"

His face brightened and I lifted his hand out of his pocket and placed it to the side of my breast and stroked it down.

"What, did you have in mind," he asked sheepishly.

I looked over to the couch where the larger sized skirt and blouse lay.

"It's your turn Daddy," I said, bending forward and picking up the other skirt from the couch, holding it up to him.

"What? What'd you mean, my turn?" he asked with a hesitant look on his face.

I smiled and began to giggle, shaking my full breasts in front of his face before bending over to retrieve the second skirt from the couch.

"I think this one will fit you just fine. Besides, everyone keeps saying how we look so much alike. I want to see if we really do."

He started to resist as I grabbed his t-shirt, pulled it from his jeans, and hoisted it over his head.

"Oh, baby, no, I, can't," he protested half heartedly, but I could see that his cock was jumping and straining harder against his pants then it had before.

"Sure you can," I said, as I smiled and licked my lips.

It was too late. I already had his shirt over his head and my hands reaching for the snap on his jeans. He didn't resist me as I pulled the snap open and the head of his cock peeked out from the waistband of his briefs.

"Oh, Daddy," I cooed, seeing his cock twitch behind the white fabric of his briefs. I smiled and licked my lips again, pulling his jeans down to his knees.

He stood there frozen a moment, his face beet red as I helped him lift one leg out of his jeans and then the other.

"We really shouldn't be doing this. I don't..."

I had his underwear down and stood bent over staring almost eye- to- eye with his gorgeous bobbing cock. I could see its tip glistening with pre-cum.

His hand slid down my back, and I can imagine what I looked like bending over in that uniform with my thonged ass jetting out the back, and my tits falling out of my bra and blouse, as I stared at his fat cock poking straight out at me. I stayed there for a few moments just staring at his wonderful cock before I stood straight up and looked into his eyes smiling devilishly.

He had that kind of look on his face that was almost shameful, but pleading at the same time. I reached for the skirt and handed it to him. He looked at it for a long time then started to pull it on, stepping into it, and pulling to fasten it around his waist.

"I feel stupid," he commented fixing the skirt into place.

I smiled at him thinking, the outfit was a perfect fit. I handed him the blouse and knew it was going to be a tight squeeze, but what the hell, so was mine. I helped him slip his arms into it, and pulled it tight around his long muscled chest. The bottom four buttons fastened with ease, but the higher up I went, the tighter the blouse became.

I went up as far as I could then stepped back to admire him.

"You look fabulous Daddy," I said, leading him to the mirror in the bathroom behind the door.

I stood behind him and placed my head on his shoulder.

"So, do you like it? Do you really think we look alike, Daddy?"

He smiled and shook his head in disbelief.

"You bet we do, Sweetie. Now how about we play a game for me?"

He stared himself up and down in the mirror, and began to smile. He spun around quickly, and caught me in his arms, kissing me hard on the mouth. He pulled away from me almost as fast, and wiped his lips off with the back of his hand.

"I'm so sorry," he said, dropping his head toward the floor.

"Don't be Daddy, it's ok," I said, lifting his chin, and pressing my lips back against his.

I pried his lips apart with my tongue and soon his mouth, between his protests, was gulping at mine. I knew he was pretending to resist somewhat, but the lump that was in his pants told me other wise. His one hand came around the back of my neck and pulled me in closer to him as his other hand cupped my tit. I reached my hand under his skirt and found his balls first. I cupped them, and rolled them in the palm of my hand as he gobbled up my lips and tongue.

"Oh baby, yeah, that's it, careful," he said, in a straggled voice as he kissed me again.

"I want to see you undressed," he whispered into my mouth as his hands began to fumble with my blouse, popping the buttons open as he continued to kiss me, moving his lips up and down my flesh as he exposed more and more of me.

He freed me from the blouse and started to unhook my bra. My tits fell out free in front of him, bouncing onto his chest. He stepped back and looked at them, placing both hands on them, mashing them under his palms.

"They are spectacular," he moaned, as I watched his large hands knead at the soft fleshy mounds.

His lips soon found my nipples and began to suck. I twisted my fingers into his hair and pulled him farther into my tits, while my hand moved up his skirt and latched onto his bobbing cock. He moaned out loud and pushed me down in front of him.

"I want you to look at it really close," he panted.

So, there I was, bending over in front of him with the skirt riding high on my ass, staring up close and personally at his cock meat. His hands slid down my back and his fingertips touched the crack of my ass, moving the little thong string to the side as he went. I stared at his fat prick, and licked my lips. He was very long, and his cock was certainly fatter than any I had seen. The pink bulb of his cock head was already wet at the tip with precum. I lifted his skirt higher and sank to my knees, guiding his cock toward my mouth. The root of his cock was covered with thick dark hair that looked incredibly soft. He moaned out and squeezed my shoulders tightly as his cock slipped past my lips and slid over my wet tongue.

I munched on his delicious cock stick as his fingers found my nipples again. My cunt was swelling and filling with its own juices that had begun to seep through the hairs of my bush and wet my thong. I closed my eyes and took all of him into my mouth, running my long fingers over the seam at his balls and up the crack of his ass. His legs started to shake as I sucked and pulled at his fat prick. I looked up at his face that was screwed with delight. His eyes concentrated on the movements of my mouth against his fat heavy pole.

12