The Father-In-Law Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank never felt such complete sexual satisfaction before as he slowly fucked his daughter-in-law's anus, although he had completely spent himself inside her. He felt as though his penis had grown in size and firmness. He fucked her gently, making sloshing sounds as her rectum grew wet and slippery.

Finally, Frank pulled out and he could see her gaping hole. His ejaculate ran out of her onto the mattress. He looked the flowing sticky liquid, now tinged with a light brown. Julie's gaping, abused hole began to close to its former tight orifice. Frank saw that it was pulsating, as her buttocks too were trembling.

Although he knew that the copious secretions running out of her contained part of her shit, Frank could not restrain him from going down on her. He parted her soft cheeks and kissed the crinkled hole, as though kissing her there could make her pain go away. As he did that, he felt Julie's body shaking. She was crying, both in pain and shame of what he had done to her.

It was going to be a long night.

To be continued...

12