The Favor

Story Info
He does a favor for his uncle's new wife.
2.3k words
4.13
101k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started as a normal summer with family gathered around and catching up on current events. Good times were had by all... well at least I didn't have to get up for school in the morning. That`s the best part of being 18 so far.

I had just got out of the pool and was sitting on the porch with my uncle when my "new" aunt, my uncles third wife. At least that's what he called her; he was only married once. She stepped out of the pool and walked over to join us. She was 29 and looked like she walked off the pages of a magazine, you know the one. Her suit barely containing her full, firm breasts and the bottom of her suit was wedged between the cheeks of her ass exposing them for all to view. I wanted to get on my knees right then and lick her entire body, just like in my fantasies.

The suit she wore was so thin and I could not help staring at her crotch. I think if she stood still long enough I could count every hair on her mound. Her long hair was clinging to her shoulders and her back; she was all tan, wet and sexy as hell.

Suddenly, I realized my uncle was watching me and I quickly turned away and pretended to be looking at something else. My uncle was in his forties and not an ounce of fat. Tall and blonde hair, blue eyes and was part of the leather jacket set. You know the ones; motorcycles, beer and broads were all there was in his life.

Just then she walked in front of me with her ass two feet from my face and started to dry herself off. The whole site was enough to drive a young man crazy with lust...and it did! My uncle went to get more coffee so there was only her and me on the porch now I could enjoy the show she was putting on for me. Then she wrapped the towel around her and went inside to change.

A few moments passed when my uncle returned and looked at me for a second and asked "would you like to spend the night with us tonight?"

I was not as close to my uncle Dan as I was to my other uncles, so I was really surprised when he asked me if I wanted to spend the night at his place! This was the first invitation he gave to anybody that I could remember.

I agreed to spend the night in hopes of catching a glimpse of my aunt. She always wore clothes that almost fit! He came by to pick me up about 7:00 but instead of going to his place he drove to the beach and he parked the car.

I asked, "What's wrong is there a problem?" He started to stumble over his words when he asked me "your aunt sue wants to know if you would do a favor for her?"

I said "yes" of course it didn't matter what it was. (I would never guessed what is was though!!) She wants to know " would you let her have sex with you?"

My mind went blank, as a clean slate!!! What did he say? Am I going crazy? Am I hearing things now? Without thinking at all I said, " are you sure? You don't mind if we have sex together!" We both seen how you look at her whenever you think nobody else is looking. At first she thought it was so sweet that you were checking her out but then it started to get her excited the whole idea of you trying to see through her clothes. He said "I want whatever makes her happy and what would make her happy is to be your first."

I didn't think it was so obvious that I would be my first time but it would be my first time and what a first time it would be! My only thought was what if I was not big enough? Could I please her? If she laughed at me I don't know what I would do. And then I asked where would you be? He said, "I will be there to help and seeing you two would turn me on too."

"Oh shit," I thought but I could not say no to this! The thought of being together with her sexually was a fantasy comes to life for me. The idea of someone else in the room was a little different than I had pictured though. I made up my mind real fast! It would be worth it to me just to get close to a woman like her. I had to look away in order to tell him "ok". That was about all I could say at that time. My thoughts were like scrambled eggs it seemed.

When we got there she was in the shower and we both sat in the living room watching TV when she walked through the room in her bathrobe. She pauses by my uncle and asked if it was "ok" and my uncle said "yes". With that she looked over to me and smiled. She went into the bedroom for what seemed like forever and all I could think about was her naked body under that robe. I was hard as a rock and it showed through my shorts. I looked at my uncle and he knew what was on my mind.

He laughed a little and said "don't worry she didn't go to sleep, she will be out soon".

She walked back into the room and lay on the couch. She left the robe in the bedroom and I was looking at the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, the only woman I had ever seen naked and she was laying there in front of me with her legs spread wide on the couch. I was completely turned on by my naked aunt! I just froze in place; after all this was the moment I had been waiting for! I didn't even notice my uncle until he went to the couch and said "come over and play with her pussy, it won't bite."

I started to touch her mound real careful like it was made of glass and I would break it.

Then he said, " put your hand here like this and move your fingers like this." He rubbed her a little then pushed his finger into her pussy and started to move his fingers in and out of her real slow. After a few second of demonstrating he pulled his hand away and said "Now you finger her pussy like I showed you."

I have heard of this and even made up a few stories for my friends but, now I was seeing it happen right in front of me and I was next! So I put my hand on her pussy and rubbed back and forth pushing down a little until her pussy lips surrounded my finger. Her pussy was already wet from my uncle so it easily coated my fingers. Then I moved my hand to position my finger so I could push it inside her hole. I had put it in as far as I could and I was amazed when her eyes rolled back and she arched her back a little then she started to push against my finger and let out a slight moan!

I was numb with passion and could not believe I was turning on a woman who was years older than me and I have never seen a woman naked before! I never wanted to stop moving my finger in and out of her wet pussy and feeling her push against my fingers.

Then she pulled my head to her breast and said to me "I want you to suck my nipple and bite it a little if you want too."

I opened my mouth and put it over her nipple and started to suck like a baby. I explored her nipple with my tongue. I wanted to feel every little bump and ridge with my tongue. I never missed a stroke with my fingers as I continued to explore and nibble on her nipples.

Her pussy was so wet it made a slurping sound when I moved my fingers in and out now and I could feel the muscles in her pussy squeezes my fingers. Then she moved her hand to my crotch and started to rub and squeeze my cock through my shorts. I could feel my underwear getting wet from my hard cock.

She said we have to take care of that now and pulled my hand out of her pussy and started to lick my fingers clean! I thought I was going to lose it in my shorts right then!

She got up and said, "Take off your clothes and lay on the floor Hun."

I was worried she would be disappointed with my 6"cock but, when I pulled my underpants down and it snapped to attention in front of her she just said, " you have a very nice cock Hun".

Whew! I thought to myself. It was as if she cast a spell on me with those words and I was able to finally relax, a little. I finished my clothes and lay down on the floor like she told me.

She got on her hands and knees and second later she lowered her head on my cock and took it down her throat up to my balls. Then slowly raised her head till it "popped" out of her mouth. She then started licking my cock and balls, rolling her tongue around the head of my cock and then plunging my cock back into her mouth and down her throat, holding it there while she sucked me. mmmm was all I could hear as she made a meal of my hard on.

My head was swimming in ecstasy as her lips worked their magic on my cock. She let it slip out of her lips and looked up at me and smiled. Slowly she moved over my young body and when we were face to face she put her lips to mine and was forcing her tongue in my mouth! I was torn between the fact she was just sucking my cock and the feel of her tongue exploring my mouth. It wasn't long before I didn't care about her tongue covered with my juices anymore and I started to put my tongue in her mouth. Suddenly I felt her start to suck on my tongue like it was a cock! I gave up on any attempt to think at that point and melted in her arms. She had complete control over every inch of my body.

She moved up and put her nipple in my mouth and told me "suck my nipples hard and don't stop." I loved the feeling of her breast in my mouth and licking her hard nipples so I immediately did what she told me. As soon as I started to suck her nipples she positioned herself over my cock and in one quick move forced her pussy down on me slamming her ass against my balls!

Ooohhhh yesss! She said in a loud voice! Oh fuckkk! You're cock is so sweet Hun! I am going to ride you now baby! "That's right baby keep sucking my nipples; now bite my nipple!" She commanded. She reached out and grabbed my wrist and pressed my hand on her other breast. "Now squeeze this tit Hun," she said.

I never felt anything as great as my aunt's pussy swallowing my cock! My breath left me for a minute and when she started to move on my shaft I had reached a level of excitement I could not of dreamed possible! She shifted and grinded her pussy back and forth on my cock while increasing speed with every motion. Then she just stopped moving and took a deep breath.

My uncle was sitting in the chair watching us and as if on queue he shouted "shove it into her now she's Cumming!"

I forced my cock in her as far as I could and she shouted "ooohhh oh my God, oh my God, baby, baby yes!" I could feel her body turn rigid for a few seconds, it was as if every muscle in her body had froze. Finally she let out a breath and started grinding my cock again, slow at first then much faster. "Now!" She said and I shoved it in her again as hard as I could and again an long passionate scream from deep within "oh baby, baby; your young cock feels so damn good." Her cries of passion filled the house.


The last time I could not hold back anymore and we both cum together. With her pussy squeezing my cock, I shot my cum deep inside my aunts rigid body! It felt like a valve had been opened wide and years of pent up fluids were finally free now and would not stop until I was drained! She was moaning so loud that for a moment I thought I had hurt her. She collapsed on top of me seemingly completely Drained, with my cock still in her we laid there motionless.

It wasn't long after watching us my uncle had moved behind her, "uuuggghhh" I heard my uncle shout as he shot his load on my aunts' ass. His cum ran between her ass cheeks onto my cock and balls and fell to the carpet. On his knees he crawled back and climbed on the couch where he had just came from.

My aunt lifted her head to look at me and just smiled before kissing me and resting her head on my chest again. We were soaked in sexual juices and loving every second of it. We just stayed in that position awhile before my aunt decided it was time to clean up.

The next morning was the worst. I never wanted to leave paradise! It's been awhile and there has been no mention of another sleepover.... yet. I will be waiting though because I love doing favors for my aunt!