The Favor

Story Info
A simple favor leads to something unexpected.
1.8k words
3.87
32.5k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhhhnn.....uhhhhnn..... ohhhh.....oh shit...not again.....oh shit!"

The tiny brunette screamed her way through another orgasm. Her slender, shapely thighs were spread wide around the muscular bulk of the black man who was currently fucking her senseless. Full thick lips were kissing the side of her exposed neck as his surprisingly gentle fingers strummed her sensitive clit.

"Dammit....dammit Kevin....ooooohhhh....fuck! Please baby no more.....I can't take anymore......ohhhh.....please baby, please!"

Kevin raised him self up with a crooked grin on his face. As he looked down at the sweat covered begging girl lying under him, he shook his head. "Did she come 3 times already or was it 4?" he wondered. He leaned back so that he was kneeling between Megan's legs.

"Oh no pretty girl, that was just the pre-show," he said as his big hands palmed the undersides of her trembling thighs, "I'm not nearly done with your ass yet." Megan was so small that when he raised her thighs a bit higher it allowed him to reach her clit with both thumbs.

"Besides baby, you don't even have all the dick yet."

Megan's eyes snapped open in disbelief. "What?!" she yelled, shock plain on her pretty face.

"See for yourself."As he said this, Megan sat up to look at the huge cock that was invading her sore pussy. "No way....no fucking way!" she whimpered.

Little over half of Kevin's dick was actually inside her. Despite that she could feel the broad head of his dick rubbing against her G-spot. As she looked up at his broad chest and smiling face she realized that the big man could have really hurt her but chose not too.

Far from it, Kevin was actually a really gentle lover. Which considering the how hard he looked was a surprise. 6'2 330 pounds of smooth black muscle and long sexy dreads, Megan thought he would just pound away at her like one of those thugs in a porno movie. Not Kevin though.

Instead he was all soft kissing lips and rotating hips. And fingers that drove her out of her mind. That really didn't surprise her considering how well he played the guitar sitting next to the bed. What did surprise her was how easily he made her come.

The only way Megan could describe how she felt right then was taken. "Fuck, it's like something out a bad romance novel." she thought. Kevin wrapped his right arm around Megan's waist and lifted her up to his chest. He did it so easily that the little brunette felt like a rag doll.

"Oh fuck baby, what are you......ooohhhhh my...."

Kevin slid her tight pussy further down his thick cock until 2/3rd's of his shaft was buried inside her. Megan's eyes rolled back as she was stretched open further than she thought possible. Her mouth opened to scream but she couldn't draw enough breath to make a sound.

"Oh fuck you're tight baby girl." Kevin panted. It felt like he'd been grabbed by a fist as her internal muscles squeezed his dick. His control started to slip and he hoped she was ready for to take all him. Because she felt so good that he had to try to get deeper.

Megan felt like someone had shoved a bat inside of her. Kevin bottomed out in her tiny pussy and she still hadn't quite taken all it. She had heard about guys going so deep that they could hit a woman's cervix but figured it was bullshit. At the moment though, she wasn't ready to write that off anymore.

Megan weakly placed her arm's around Kevin's neck while she buried her face in his shoulder. Never in her life had a guy made her feel so submissive. Considering how out of character that was for her, she was shocked at how much she liked it.

Not as shocked as her boyfriend would be if saw her just then. At the moment he was asleep upstairs as his roommate and best friend laid her down in the center of his bed, his hips already rotating, driving that thick pussy thief of his deeper and deeper.

Neither of them planned on this happening, ever. It actually all started because of a simple favor.

"Yo Meg, I need ya to do something for me." Kevin asked. At the moment she was snuggled up to her boyfriend David watching a movie in bed.

"Sure man, whatcha need?" Out of all David's friends, Kevin was her favorite. The big guy looked like something out hood movie, all ripped muscles, tattoos, and dreadlocks. Thing was, he was one of the sweetest people she knew. Kevin kept the house full of laughs and kickass guitar music.

"I've got a job interview tomorrow morning." He said flopping down next to David. "Move over you fucking pothead." As he said that he took a huge hit off the blunt he was holding.

"Sure old buddy old pal," David said as Kevin passed the the blunt to him. "Dickhead." he said as he took a hit.

Kevin frowned his face up while he flexed his biceps. "What did call me white boy?" He said through his teeth.

David passed the blunt to Megan. "I called you a dickhead, you dickhead." He said with a smirk on his face.

Kevin looked like he about 2 seconds of kicking David's ass. Then his face fell and his shoulders slumped pitifully.

In a sad little boy voice he said, "Why you gotta call folks names, that ain't right..that ain't right." Then he started to sniffle as if he were barely holding back tears.

Megan collapsed with a laughter while David picked up the the blunt she'd just dropped. "Don't laugh at him babe, it just makes him worse." David said, while trying not to laugh himself. He almost succeeded, but he couldn't hold back especially when Kevin covered his face with both hands.

"Why you gotta be so mean?" It was amazing how such a big guy could sound that sad. Kevin sat back against the headboard and grinned at his laughing friends. Few things made him happier than entertaining people, either with his guitar or his warped sense of humor.

"Naw, for reals though," He said smiling,"I've got a job interview tomorrow morning and ya'll know they ain't made an alarm clock I can't sleep through." That was true. Once Kevin went out, nothing short of a earthquake would wake him.

"Sure Kev, no worries." Megan said. "What time?"

"Well I gotta be there at 10 a.m., so how bout 9?" Kevin didn't look all that thrilled to be getting up that early.

"Sure, I've got a noon class anyway so no biggie." Megan smirked at Kevin. "I don't think I've ever heard of you getting out of bed before noon dude."

"Trick, don't remind me." Kevin said, tossing a pillow at the tiny brunette. "The last time I got up that early was about 6 years ago, senior year."

"I thought you had that gig playing at Fenster's Kev, whats with this interview shit?" David asked, passing him the blunt.

"That's only 2 nights a week with the house band and the pay is chump change." I gonna need to buy some parts for my car soon and that shit ain't gonna cover it." The big man glanced down at his watch. "Speaking of which I gotta roll, I'm playing tonight."

As Kevin got up and stretched, Megan caught herself checking him out. He usually wore his long dreads pulled back, but today they were loose. They reached over halfway down his back and she found she liked his hair down, a lot. Kevin's dreads weren't those big nasty ones. They were slender and well kept. Megan found herself looking at Kevin not just as a friend and a friend of her boyfriends.

No, this time she looked at him as a really hot guy, and that bothered her a bit. Other than some extremely tame flirting, nothing had ever passed between the two of them. Megan blushed and looked away, but not before Kevin's dark brown eyes met her sea-green ones.

He grinned at her. "Thanks shorty, you and your man go head and finish that one," he said passing her the blunt, "Just don't get your freak on so much that you forget to wake me up tomorrow."

"Later K," David said, oblivious to how nervous his girlfriend was at the moment.

"See ya in the morning Kevin." Megan said.

Megan hated David's alarm clock. Normal clocks just rang, this one actually took off and flew around the room. Kevin bought it as a gag gift on David's birthday and for that she could have cheerfully strangled him.

"Son of bitch," she grumbled as she sat up, "I'm gonna wake his ass up with a glass of ice water." It took her 10 minute just to catch the stupid clock. By that point she was so mad she made it out of the bedroom door and half way down the stairs before she noticed she was naked.

"Whew boy, that would have been funny." she thought as she ran back her bedroom. Megan threw on a faded old FSU jersey. She'd 'borrowed' it from Kevin a while back and it fell to her knees. She walked down the stairs and to the back of house toward Kevin's room.

"Dude wake your ass up!" she yelled as she flung open the door. Kevin had the blanket pulled up over his head and showed no sign of moving. "Mew, Mew.." Megan saw Shella, Kevin's kitten making a bee line for the open bedroom door.

"Oh no you don't, I'm not chasing you and that stupid clock this early in the morning." she said, closing the door behind her. Yawning Megan walked across the room and sat on the side of the bed.

"Dude, wake your ass up." Megan grabbed the blanket and yanked it downwards, uncovering James's head.

"What the fuck?" he mumbled rolling over on his back. Megan's eyes got wide, "Holy shit I think he's naked!" she thought. As she sat there staring, James rolled over and snagged her around her slender waist without even opening his eyes.

"Just 10 more minutes shorty." he said as he pulled the startled girl into bed with him. Megan knew she should have gotten out the bed, but Kevin was so warm and his big arms felt so nice around her she stayed where she was.

"Fuck it, I didn't want to get up this early anyway," she thought with a yawn, "Share the blanket then you big meanie."

That's when she got her second surprise of the morning. Kevin's half hard, massive cock pressed against her butt.

"Oh shit, I should have put on pants or at least some underwear." She thought to herself.

Making sure that her jersey covered her ass, she drifted off.

To Be Continued....