The Favor Ch. 02

Story Info
What happened next.
1.3k words
4.64
15.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Thanks for the feedback peoples. I'm glad that ya'll like this story thus far and I hope that the next chapter doesn't disappoint. This picks up right where part I left off, so read that one first if you haven't already. Enjoy.

*****

"Mmmm, well hello sexy" Kevin murmured as he pulled Megan closer. "Definitely not the wake-up call I had in mind, but I ain't complaining."

"Don't blame me," replied the sleepy brunette. "It's your fault I'm here in the first place." Megan's tiny fingers rubbed the arm that was wrapped around her stomach.

Kevin nuzzled her hair to side, allowing him to plant soft kiss on her neck. Megan shivered as she let out a soft moan.

"Ooooh Kevin, don't do that," Megan reached up and buried her hand in his dreads. She meant to stop him, but instead only ended up pulling him closer. "Damn it Kevin please, what the fuck?"

After planting another soft kiss on Megan's neck, Kevin gently exhaled across her ear making her shiver again. When he nibbled on her earlobe, Megan closed her eyes and moaned.

"Oh yeah baby, I got ya now." He thought to himself. He ran his right hand down her hip slowly to the side of her thigh, then back. Even though Megan was laying on his left arm, he was still able run the tips of fingers down the side of her throat.

"Ohh, omigod what are you doing to me Kev,?!" Megan knew she should have gotten out that bed and ran for it. She knew she was the worst kind of slut for letting her man's friend and roommate touch her like this.

She also knew that a wet pussy had about as much of a conscience a hard dick. And her's was already wet enough for her thighs to feel slippery.

"Say the word and I'll stop Meg, but I really don't fucking want to." Kevin slid his calloused guitarist's fingers towards her trembling inner thigh. Despite herself, Megan raised her right leg up and back over his waist to give him access to her wet sex.

"Damn it Kev, we can't do this baby." Megan almost didn't recognize the breathy, submissive voice as her own. Something about Kevin just made her weak for his touch. She let herself go limp against his hard body.

Which was like blood in shark infested waters. The big man slid over, allowing Megan to roll on her back, spreading her thighs for him without even thinking about it.

Pressing himself above her, Kevin drank in the sight and scent of this little dime piece. So small and petite but curvy as hell. Tiny little waist with flaring hips. Slender thighs and muscular calves. And those breasts, which were covered by;

"Hey shorty, didn't I tell you to stop stealing my jersey?" He said, grinning down at her.

"Want it back?" she said arching her back. "Take it then." Megan couldn't believe how turned on she was. Kevin helped her slide the jersey off, before he tossed it to the floor.

"Oh I'ma take something alright." Kevin leaned down and kissed Megan's lips.

Neither of them were prepared for how good that felt. Megan wrapped her arms around Kevin's neck, trying to pull him down on top of her. Their tongues flickering against each caused both of the lovers to moan.

Megan wrapped her legs around Kevin's waist, her heels digging into his lower back. Her eyes widened when she felt how thick his shaft was against her wet pussy.

"Oh hells no, you not gonna bust up MY ovaries!" she said, only partially kidding. Her boyfriend was no lightweight in the dick department, but Kevin was a walking stereotype about hung black men. He had the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

"Besides you know we can't do this to David, its just too fucked up." Megan said, biting her lip as Kevin started to rotate his hips clockwise, spreading her juices on the underside of his shaft.

Looking into Megan's eyes with smile he said, "True dat, shorty, true dat but I gotta do one thing though." Kevin let his dick slide down until his large mushroom tip was against the little brunette's labia.

"Ohhh fuck!" Megan moaned, "Do what?" Once again she felt her body responding to the big man. Her legs fell from his waist allowing her to place her feet flat on the bed, thighs spreading to give him access to do whatever he wanted to her.

"This ma, just this." Kevin kissed his way down Megan's neck to her breasts. He alternated between licking and sucking one, while he gently tugged and rolled the nipple of the the other.

"Ohhh..yes baby..yes..oh fuck." Megan arched her back lost in the sensations Kevin was giving her. Without even going down on her, let alone fucking her the big man had riding the edge of a huge orgasm.

When he licked his way down her taut stomach he pushed her over that edge.

"Fu-fuuuckkk yeah!" she moaned as her hips bucked under Kevin's chest.

Smiling up at the little brunette, he asked "That alright wit you ma?"

"Oh yes Kev, yes," Megan gasped. "But we really need to stop before...HUHHN, OH FUCK!!" She screamed.

Because at that moment Kevin slid further downwards, threw both of her legs over his broad shoulders and began to nibble at her inner thighs.

Megan couldn't stay still. The little white girl started to wind her hips as she threw her arms up over her head, closed her eyes and just gave herself over to Kevin's mouth and fingers.

"Oh, you fucker!" she moaned, gasping for breath. "You're killing me baby damn!" Without even touching her pussy, Kevin had her ready to explode again. Taking a firmer grip on her thighs, the big man decided to stop playing around.

With just the tip of his tongue, he softly licked her right labia from bottom top. Megan shuddered with pleasure as she tossed her head from side to side.

"Oh yessss, baby yes eat that pussy baby, eat it good."

Kevin pursed his lips and blew across her stiff little clit, but he didn't actually touch it. Instead he slowly licked down the other side of the wet pussy in front of him. Megan was ready to kill him, she was so close to an orgasm that it almost hurt.

"You motherfucker I so gonna...awwww, awwww, uhhhhhhhhh!" Megan wailed through a mind-bending burst of pleasure as Kevin latched on to her clit, sucked hard, and then beat it gently with his wicked tongue.

For the first time in her life, the little brunette squirted. Pussy spasming, muscles locking up, eyes rolled back she thought she was dying. Megan came so hard she actually cried when it was over few minutes later.

"Stop Kevin, please stop I can't take anymore." she sobbed. At first the big man was ignored her, darting his tongue inside her sensitive pussy.

"Fuck you taste good baby girl," he said with his face covered in her juices as he slid up next to to Megan, pulling her into his arms.

"Damn shorty I'm sorry, don't cry." Tears were one of his biggest weaknesses. I shouldn't have done that to you.."

"You better be sorry." Megan said through her tears. "Cuz if your oral is that good, I gotta try that dick."

Pushing against Kevin's shoulder, she got him to roll onto his back. His eyes got wide as she quickly straddled him and wedged his mushroom tip inside of the tightest pussy he'd ever had.

"Oh fuck!!" he roared, as wrapped both hands around her waist.

"I'm gonna suck the skin off this dick later, but I gotta get you in me right now baby." Megan gasped. "Just let me take my time okay?"

Kevin could barely speak. "Whatever you say baby-girl."

To Be Continued